Page 50 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #1226
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Same thing for Dento if he should ever meet Iris' mentioned family. Hopefully he won't have to go through some rituals and tests to see if he's worthy of being husband material or whatever xP It may or may not be a challenge for them if the pokemon world is/isn't as prejudice as the real world :/
    He must go through the test of bravery, what he must do is go through a supposedly haunted place and not scream. If he can do that he passes the exam. What he does to get passed that is duct tape over the mouth and a stress ball thingy.

    EDIT 2: SURPRISE! http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/ar...RISE-252164043 finally up now! =) just wanted to rush this in.
    next time, I'mma try to download 5 at once, once I finally set up this scanner :P
    Aww how cute :3 It's great how you did that all from memory =o I normally need a reference XD; I hope you get your scanner set up soon ^^
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  2. #1227
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Opelucid City
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I have seen the show and I support this! They seem right together IMO.

    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2nasj05.png[/IMG]


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  3. #1228
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drayden View Post
    I have seen the show and I support this! They seem right together IMO.
    That's awesome! ^^ Welcome Drayden~ Just be warned a bit that we...or at least I can be pretty weird at times ^^;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  4. #1229
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    272

    Default

    ^
    ^Hi Drayden! I agree too, and you're cool! :3

    I just made my first drabble in the Shipping Fics Thread. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post13185868

    At first, it was suppose to be called "Confrontation" where Iris caught Dento in the act with the spoon, but then my super sensitive shippy-motions got in the way and end up making it into a mushy, lovey-dovey story called "Lovely". Hopefully ya'll aren't too disappointed and I'll try again next time :P
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

    With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

  5. #1230
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In My Chair
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Would Pod and Corn approve of Dento/Iris' relationship?

    I actually think so. They seemed mature enough when Dento decided to leave for Iris and Ash (Sounds better than Ash and Iris, don't you agree? ), but I can always imagine a little tension between Iris and Pod for the sheer fact that they're both hot-headed and aren't exactly quiet about sharing their opinions. So I can imagine a couple of petty little arguments between those two but Dento would sort it out! ;D (I usually use the english names but I'm fine using the Japanese ones if it's to chat with you guys ^^)

    Just wanted to say Hello to Drayden and welcome to the Wishfulshipping post! ^-^

    @Tyrika, I loved all of your art; I saw it all up on DA. :3 Keep up the good work! I'm about to read your drabble right now and I don't mind about it changing for one thing. Although the spoon thing would have been an interesting read (No kidding!) this one should be just as good! Afterall, it's still Wishfulshipping, right?? :3

    @00poke_maniac, Yes, Dento getting Iris Iris' would be adorable!! X3 (And, cruddy example, but if she forgot about his birthday (Hopefully never! D, she'd just find a tin can or some kind of metal object, put a couple of dents in it and write something like "Worlds Best Connoisseur" and use it as a mug or something! X'D)

    Oh and before I forget, how do you put pictures and banners and things into your signatures and how do you get a... Profile picture thingy majigy...? Can someone help me please? :3

  6. #1231
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    D= I'm a bit upset with today's episode. I can't even find anything shippy to post T_T OK I FOUND ONE PICTURE. IT'S DEPRESSING.

        Spoiler:- images:
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  7. #1232
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In My Chair
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Lol at "Use the thorns on that rose! >.<" 00poke_maniac. Lol. But it's a shame that there were no shippy moments :'( . Say, can you maybe the question that I posted above from yur post?? I really, really want to know how to do it! I wants me a profile picture! XD

  8. #1233
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Lol at "Use the thorns on that rose! >.<" 00poke_maniac. Lol. But it's a shame that there were no shippy moments :'( . Say, can you maybe the question that I posted above from yur post?? I really, really want to know how to do it! I wants me a profile picture! XD
    The rose thorns would help, if I remember I used to tell Drew to do that XDD oh wait no That was me saying he was trying to poke May's eye out by throwing them

    I replied via VM. Hopefully I helped ^^;

    Also I agree that Pod and Iris would get into little spats. Sadly probably more than Iris and Dento, because they don't seem to fight THAT often XD I'm not all the way sure just what Iris and Pod would fight over though...I know they'd be like siblings though...xD

    EDIT: *reads Tykira's drabble* OMG THAT'S SOOO CUTE!!! X333 Great job. It cheered me up after today's episode.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 11th August 2011 at 3:00 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  9. #1234
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In My Chair
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Yeah, Pod would be like the brother she always wanted but never got! ;D

    Y'know, me and my friend were talking about PodxIris, like if Pod went instead of Dento. Of course, we'd never ship it now because we have Wishfulshipping, but it would be rather interesting to mix things up a bit!
    Lol, I'm actually rather fond of Contestshipping, but it's nothing compared to Wishfulshipping. Though it did look like Shu was trying to poke her eyes out whenever he threw them to her didn't it? XD

    And as you can see, your VM helped alot once I figured out what to do! x'D Thanks! :3
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

    Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

  10. #1235
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Yeah, Pod would be like the brother she always wanted but never got! ;D

    Y'know, me and my friend were talking about PodxIris, like if Pod went instead of Dento. Of course, we'd never ship it now because we have Wishfulshipping, but it would be rather interesting to mix things up a bit!
    Lol, I'm actually rather fond of Contestshipping, but it's nothing compared to Wishfulshipping. Though it did look like Shu was trying to poke her eyes out whenever he threw them to her didn't it? XD

    And as you can see, your VM helped alot once I figured out what to do! x'D Thanks! :3
    I'm fond of Contest too. Fun fact: All of the main ships I support contain a green haired guy XD well except for Fatherly XD but that contains two Gym Leaders XDD

    It would be interesting XD but I still like DentoxIris the best just because they seem to foil each other more, but still have a nice warm sense of harmony X3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  11. #1236
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In My Chair
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Lol, that is weird! All of the ships you support have a greenhaired guy in them?! Wow... xD Bit of a fetish there?? ;P

    DentoxIris is completely amazing in every way and so with your Wishfulshipping theory, I agree. Both harmony and arguments are just so rare to come acros together I think. I mean, normally, you either have one or the other and the relationship itself often ends up either too argumentative to work, or too mushy and unbelievable to work! :/
    But Dento and Iris combined is just... Wow, I love it! ;D
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

    Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

  12. #1237
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Lol, that is weird! All of the ships you support have a greenhaired guy in them?! Wow... xD Bit of a fetish there?? ;P

    DentoxIris is completely amazing in every way and so with your Wishfulshipping theory, I agree. Both harmony and arguments are just so rare to come acros together I think. I mean, normally, you either have one or the other and the relationship itself often ends up either too argumentative to work, or too mushy and unbelievable to work! :/
    But Dento and Iris combined is just... Wow, I love it! ;D
    Pssh!~ Could be...XD Jk I think it's just a coincidence XD

    Yes! They equal each other out perfectly!! :3 They are sort of like the Yin Yang. Or Reshiram and Zekrom, I mean even in adds for the movie it'd show Dento by Reshiram and Iris by Zekrom. It very well could be that their 'connection' can mean something later in the anime.

    (I have a topic idea from looking at some other 'ship threads ^^)

    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be? (you can answer why, but if you have no clue that's perfectly fine.)

    For me it'd probably be Dento Pod and/or Cabernet
    Pod because of everything we talked about, Cabernet because she seems to be a tiny threat and Dento because it'd make it canon

    And for random people....I have no clue why but I think Looker or Bianca should be XD Oh yeah, I remember I wanted Kidachi/Hawes to be a Wishfulshipper XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  13. #1238
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drayden View Post
    I have seen the show and I support this! They seem right together IMO.
    Welcome Drayden! Even though I kinda already did. ^^; Hope you like it here. :3 We can get a bit weird but I'm sure we'll all stay in line. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    D= I'm a bit upset with today's episode. I can't even find anything shippy to post T_T OK I FOUND ONE PICTURE. IT'S DEPRESSING.

        Spoiler:- images:
    I like that picture with Rose Dento~ But what's with the weird galaxy background? XD I think I gave myself a HUGE spoiler by looking at that last pic, oh well.

    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

    Ash: Because he's the main person getting in the way of everything. xD
    Langley: I can't even be serious with this. I know she and Iris don't get along, but maybe she'd support Iris in the name of love? xD If she's a true romantic at heart?
    Maybe Cabernet just cause.

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  14. #1239
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    I like that picture with Rose Dento~ But what's with the weird galaxy background? XD
    Ooh! I haz an idea. How about Dento and Iris (and spoiler) do the Team Rocket motto. DENTO HAS THE ROSE. And Iris has (you know who) it's perfect ^^
    The galaxy background is like his new tasting time thing I think. GOODBYE PINK BUBBLES.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  15. #1240
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Ooh! I haz an idea. How about Dento and Iris (and spoiler) do the Team Rocket motto. DENTO HAS THE ROSE. And Iris has (you know who) it's perfect ^^
    The galaxy background is like his new tasting time thing I think. GOODBYE PINK BUBBLES.
    I think I'll miss the pink bishie sparkles. ~.~ I thought those were more suiting more him. YESH! That's exactly it! Dento Iris and Spoiler can do the new and improved TRio motto! I think they'd pull it off better honestly. ;P

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    I think I'll miss the pink bishie sparkles. ~.~ I thought those were more suiting more him. YESH! That's exactly it! Dento Iris and Spoiler can do the new and improved TRio motto! I think they'd pull it off better honestly. ;P
    Lol relax. He had those last episode XDD I think it's kind of cool though, he gives his bowtie a sharp tug and outer space reminds me of his Science side :3

    They would. It'd be perfect~ I honestly think it'll happen at some point XDD but Ash needs to stay out of it XP
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    201

    Default

    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

    Emolga. OK, so Emolga's not a person. But oh god, it would be so funny. She'd pick up on her trainer's feelings, and then try to play matchmaker. With hilarious results.

  18. #1243
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Lol relax. He had those last episode XDD I think it's kind of cool though, he gives his bowtie a sharp tug and outer space reminds me of his Science side :3

    They would. It'd be perfect~ I honestly think it'll happen at some point XDD but Ash needs to stay out of it XP
    I'm completely calm. What do you mean relax? Scientific Dent hasn't appeared in awhile so that's a plus. Dento stills looks fabulous~

    They haven't made fun of Trio in awhile if I'm right. They should make a new motto mocking them like before! > Ash can be in background making all the special effects look good. x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

    Emolga. OK, so Emolga's not a person. But oh god, it would be so funny. She'd pick up on her trainer's feelings, and then try to play matchmaker. With hilarious results.
    That reminds me of Jesspikapal's fanfic "Flirtatious Tenancies" but you're right that would be funny! I can see Emolga taunting Iris and Dento,especially if she found out they liked each other. Maybe she could put her Attract to good use. ;D

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  19. #1244
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    They haven't made fun of Trio in awhile if I'm right. They should make a new motto mocking them like before! > Ash can be in background making all the special effects look good. x3
    LOL!

    Dento: *pushes Ash to the back and hands him a flashlight*
    Ash: What is this for Dento? >=o
    Dento: ;D Be sure to catch our good side.


    That reminds me of Jesspikapal's fanfic "Flirtatious Tenancies" but you're right that would be funny! I can see Emolga taunting Iris and Dento,especially if she found out they liked each other. Maybe she could put her Attract to good use. ;D
    Lol! I thought of that too XD Attract can be put to good use when it comes to people X33
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  20. #1245
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    LOL!

    Dento: *pushes Ash to the back and hands him a flashlight*
    Ash: What is this for Dento? >=o
    Dento: ;D Be sure to catch our good side.




    Lol! I thought of that too XD Attract can be put to good use when it comes to people X33
    That's perfect! Dento would just push Ash to the side being the diva that he is, and practically flat out say "Make sure we don't look bad." He wouldn't regret a thing.

    Emolga should help her trainer out. Attract can be worthwhile when used correctly. :3 Iris should teach her that next time they train. xD

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  21. #1246
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In My Chair
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Lol, having a discussion about my fanfiction, eh? ;P
    But I would LOVE it if that scenario was put into an actual episode; it would be fun And shippy! to watch!

    Lol, laughing at that roleplay that you two made up. Awesome work there. Made me giggle for a while! xD
    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

    I'd say Belle, Shooti for the people and Emolga and Pikachu for the pokemon. I don't know, I can just picture that priceless moment when Pikachu is trying to tell Ash that he saw Iris and Dento kissing and hugging participating in a "mating ritual"! xD (Mating ritual = Probably something totally innocent like Dento giving Iris a flower or something... xD)

    And Shooti can get all snappy when he's trying to explain to Ash what "a crush" is! xD

    Belle, because, well, she just kinda seems like she would and Emolga, well, we already know my reasons... ;D
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

    Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

  22. #1247
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    L
    I'd say Belle, Shooti for the people and Emolga and Pikachu for the pokemon. I don't know, I can just picture that priceless moment when Pikachu is trying to tell Ash that he saw Iris and Dento kissing and hugging participating in a "mating ritual"! xD (Mating ritual = Probably something totally innocent like Dento giving Iris a flower or something... xD)
    LOL!! I can soo see that. It turns out the Pokemon don't know anymore than the people do about them (if you get my joke) Oh! Your Pokemon had an egg. We don't know how it got there but your Pokemon had it XDD

    Lol I'd love if like Pikachu was thinking they were hurting each other or something (o.o; don't get any wrong ideas here, I don't mean it like in a WRONG sense, I meant if Dento or Iris was hugging or kissing I could easily see Pikachu be confused XD ...and Ash.)

    And Shooti can get all snappy when he's trying to explain to Ash what "a crush" is! xD
    Ash: Crush? Is that some kind of new Pokemon attack.
    Shooti: They are INFATUATED with each other.
    Ash: ...Um...O.O I better un-paralyze them DX
    Shooti: *facepalm* Are all people from the boonies this stupid about love?
    Gary: Only Ash

    Belle, because, well, she just kinda seems like she would and Emolga, well, we already know my reasons... ;D
    Lol! I just laugh that like 2 or 3 times in the Bianca episode (the first one) that it looked like she was shipping them together or something XDD she wasn't but it was pretty funny to at least imagine XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  23. #1248
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,664

    Default

    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

    Characters who would support WishfulShipping? That's a tough one. I guess I'd want Ash to support the pairing since he'd be the one traveling with Iris and Cilan all the time. I'm sure he'd notice if Iris and Cilan started a romantic relationship with each other, and I think that it would be great if Ash gave them his blessing. Still, Ash isn't a romantic character, so he might not be the best WishfulShipper out there. I think Bianca would be a good candidate, as she often joins Ash and friends, plus she's all over the place, which would make things fun. I could see her setting up a date for Iris and Cilan; now that would be a great thing to see in an episode.

  24. #1249
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Lol, having a discussion about my fanfiction, eh? ;P
    But I would LOVE it if that scenario was put into an actual episode; it would be fun And shippy! to watch!

    Lol, laughing at that roleplay that you two made up. Awesome work there. Made me giggle for a while! xD
    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

    I'd say Belle, Shooti for the people and Emolga and Pikachu for the pokemon. I don't know, I can just picture that priceless moment when Pikachu is trying to tell Ash that he saw Iris and Dento kissing and hugging participating in a "mating ritual"! xD (Mating ritual = Probably something totally innocent like Dento giving Iris a flower or something... xD)

    And Shooti can get all snappy when he's trying to explain to Ash what "a crush" is! xD

    Belle, because, well, she just kinda seems like she would and Emolga, well, we already know my reasons... ;D
    I love your Shooti idea! xD Ash would be clueless while Shooti had to explain to him what "liking" someone meant. I could see Pikachu explaining to Axew the human mating ritual. x3


    Ash: Crush? Is that some kind of new Pokemon attack.
    Shooti: They are INFATUATED with each other.
    Ash: ...Um...O.O I better un-paralyze them DX
    Shooti: *facepalm* Are all people from the boonies this stupid about love?
    Gary: Only Ash

    This^

    ~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner



    Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

  25. #1250
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    272

    Default Thinking time!!

    D= I'm a bit upset with today's episode. I can't even find anything shippy to post T_T OK I FOUND ONE PICTURE. IT'S DEPRESSING.

    Spoiler:- images:
    Aw, so I guess this week's episode isn't worth that much watching? :P I have to admit, Dento holding that rose in a galaxy background kinda reminds me of Tuxedo Mask from sailor moon. And why is Dento next to Cabernet?! I thought he knew Cabernet can't stand his guts o.O Is this Him trying to get back at Iris for calling him a child, then to get back at him for the whole spoon drama?!! >.< I know, doesn't make sense.

    jesspikapal Yeah, Pod would be like the brother she always wanted but never got! ;D

    Y'know, me and my friend were talking about PodxIris, like if Pod went instead of Dento. Of course, we'd never ship it now because we have Wishfulshipping, but it would be rather interesting to mix things up a bit!
    Lol, I'm actually rather fond of Contestshipping, but it's nothing compared to Wishfulshipping. Though it did look like Shu was trying to poke her eyes out whenever he threw them to her didn't it? XD

    And as you can see, your VM helped alot once I figured out what to do! x'D Thanks! :3
    To tell you the truth, I actually thought about that too. Well, with both brothers actually, but Pod seems to relate with Iris more when it comes to the 'wild side'. Yeah, they should be able to get along as brother and sister!^^

    If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

    Hmm, I thought Shooti would be the main candidate since he got a picture of them on his phone/watch? xD and this fanart we saw a while ago when he was about to take a picture of them in that pocky/laffy taffy war!! Yaayyy! Blackmail FTW!!! Oh, and Aloe and Kodachi? (her husband) would definitely be wishfulshippers too! ;3

    Oh before I forget
    Thank you 00Poke_maniac, jesspikapal, Oblivious Catastrophe, xxGlassRose and pearlmasterking! Your support means a whole lot to me! I also wanna thank Raikar for all the support in DeviantArt :-) I really needed the inspiration.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

    With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Page 50 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •