Page 51 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Aw, so I guess this week's episode isn't worth that much watching? :P I have to admit, Dento holding that rose in a galaxy background kinda reminds me of Tuxedo Mask from sailor moon. And why is Dento next to Cabernet?! I thought he knew Cabernet can't stand his guts o.O Is this Him trying to get back at Iris for calling him a child, then to get back at him for the whole spoon drama?!! >.< I know, doesn't make sense.
    I'm not sure. They either had a temporary truce or Cabernet decided to start respecting Dento more because he's viewing her as an actual rival. I'm not all the way sure, but there wasn't any blushing or anything for our alarm bells to go off just yet ^^

Hmm, I thought Shooti would be the main candidate since he got a picture of them on his phone/watch? xD and this fanart we saw a while ago when he was about to take a picture of them in that pocky/laffy taffy war!! Yaayyy! Blackmail FTW!!! Oh, and Aloe and Kodachi? (her husband) would definitely be wishfulshippers too! ;3
    Lol I'm trying to figure out why I didn't even think of Shooti XD I guess I forgot about him a bit XP

Also you're welcome Tykira!~ ^^ You're a great artist AND author :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Dang, I'm half mad at myself for looking at the pictures pokemaniac posted because of being spoiled, but half glad since Dent looks so awesome

Excellent art Tykira! For some reason when I saw it, instead of being reminded of that scene of Ash being startled, I was reminded of that Litwick Mansion episode when Dent ran away screaming like a girl. Then Iris would stand there, shrugging and stealing his food.

If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

Scraggy FTW! Psyduck was a Pokeshipper, so the image of Scraggy being a Wishful Shipper makes me laugh. I can imagine Iris and Dent about to kiss while Scraggy is watching from the bushes. Then, when they decide against it, Scraggy will come out of nowhere and headbutt-force them.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I'm not sure. They either had a temporary truce or Cabernet decided to start respecting Dento more because he's viewing her as an actual rival. I'm not all the way sure, but there wasn't any blushing or anything for our alarm bells to go off just yet ^^
    I know, but...I've learned a long time ago that a girl should never, EVER leave another girl alone with her man! >:3 I'm glad there was no blushing or anything that would classify as a hint between them but still.........>.> (Haha, kidding! xD)

Iris:*picks up spoon* Here Dento! -click, click- Here boy!
    Dento: *senses tingle, eye glare*
    Iris: Come on, Dento! See the spoon? See the Spoon?!
    Dento: Yes I see the Spoon!
    Iris: you want the spoon? You wanna get the spoon?!
    Dento: Yes, yes I wanna get the spoon!!
    Iris: *tosses spoon* GO GET THE SPOON!!
    Dento: *dashes after the spoon*

He suddenly runs into an open door cage, door slams down behind him. Dento notices that Iris was leaning against the cage, swinging a leash around in her hand.

Dento: Iris, what's going on here?
    Iris: Oh you'll see! you'll see....-stretches out leash-

I honestly don't know where this idea came from. -.-; stupid random cracky thoughts
    Last edited by Tykira; 12th August 2011 at 3:08 AM.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

I know, but...I've learned a long time ago that a girl should never, EVER leave another girl alone with her man! >:3 I'm glad there was no blushing or anything that would classify as a hint between them but still.........>.> (Haha, kidding! xD)
    Iris couldn't help but leave her man. She was battling a kid XDD

Iris:*picks up spoon* Here Dento! -click, click- Here boy!
    Dento: *senses tingle, eye glare*
    Iris: Come on, Dento! See the spoon? See the Spoon?!
    Dento: Yes I see the Spoon!
    Iris: you want the spoon? You wanna get the spoon?!
    Dento: Yes, yes I wanna get the spoon!!
    Iris: *tosses spoon* GO GET THE SPOON!!
    Dento: *dashes after the spoon*

He suddenly runs into an open door cage, door slams down behind him. Dento notices that Iris was leaning against the cage, swinging a leash around in her hand.

Dento: Iris, what's going on here?
    Iris: Oh you'll see! you'll see....-stretches out leash-

I honestly don't know where this idea came from. -.-; stupid random cracky thoughts
    ZOMG. That's hilarious (you made my day btw) XDDDDDDDD Dento always reminded me of a puppy dog maybe it's his eyes, they always look like puppy dog eyes. It gets worse when he wants something X33 XDDD

---------------------------------------------

Woops sorry CupidKirby, your post went past my radar XDD

---------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Dang, I'm half mad at myself for looking at the pictures pokemaniac posted because of being spoiled, but half glad since Dent looks so awesome
    D= I'm sorry....well it was in a spoiler tag though, and nothing much happened anyways. XD Dento did look pretty awesome didn't he? ;D

If you can choose any people in the anime to be Wishfulshippers who would it be?

Scraggy FTW! Psyduck was a Pokeshipper, so the image of Scraggy being a Wishful Shipper makes me laugh. I can imagine Iris and Dent about to kiss while Scraggy is watching from the bushes. Then, when they decide against it, Scraggy will come out of nowhere and headbutt-force them.
    LOL!!! That's a good plan XDD I like the headbutt by force plan. That's hilarious XDDD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 12th August 2011 at 3:27 AM.

D= I'm sorry....well it was in a spoiler tag though, and nothing much happened anyways. XD Dento did look pretty awesome didn't he? ;D
    Haha yeah. That's why I said I was mad at myself: for clicking on it o-o

So what exactly is Iris going to do to him in a cage? Sell him to his fangirls, but then continuously "change" her mind and raise the price. Then, when she gets the money, escapes away on a vine with Dent being dragged behind on the leash.

...I think I'm getting better with these ideas. Not Dent-spit mouthwash level, but still.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

...I don't think you can schedule crack days. They just... happen. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    ...I don't think you can schedule crack days. They just... happen. XD
    Lol It would be a good idea. I guess Wishfulshipping crack days do happen random. Just think that we could have one weekly.

Banner made by Skiyomi

So what exactly is Iris going to do to him in a cage? Sell him to his fangirls, but then continuously "change" her mind and raise the price. Then, when she gets the money, escapes away on a vine with Dent being dragged behind on the leash.

...I think I'm getting better with these ideas. Not Dent-spit mouthwash level, but still.
    Ok, good. I enjoy posting pictures, I just don't want to inconvenience people or anything ^^;

OMG. You're getting better XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Since Everyone liked the idea of Wishfulshipping crack day. Then How about Wishfulshipping crack day Fridays? So I will answer the topic later.
    Lol I agree with Wolfgirl...I don't think you can schedule these days. They sort of happen randomly. Fridays aren't bad though, I won't have class then

EDIT: Sorta ninja'd XDD

Funny Idea I was thinking that Ash could be a Wishfulshipper with his many questions. And maybe Shooti in a way. He could talk about how much nicer they are too each other.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Funny Idea I was thinking that Ash could be a Wishfulshipper with his many questions.
    Yeah!Ash can be a good wishfulshipper.He could start it off by teasing the two if they ever like each other I never think of that but I love that idea!or at least Bianca..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Ok, good. I enjoy posting pictures, I just don't want to inconvenience people or anything ^^;
    Oh nono, I want you to keep posting pictures. It's nice having a visual update of Dent/Iris moments everytime an episode airs. Me holding back on watching was more because they were a four-parter. And I don't think I want to go through the torture of avoiding spoilers next time. So consider this the last I complain.

Ash...for some reason, I imagine him as either the type who stops trying to understand love and leave Iris and Dent alone, or the little kid who asks his two parents a million questions a minute.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Here is a cute fan art of them~ http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=21008707

People: I would like Jessie and James to be wishfulshippers. It is probably because the kinda remind me of them a little, although this would probably work more if they were their pre-bw selves... ^^; Bianca is a good idea too. :]

Pokemon: Emolga because I think she would be the type to set people up... It would be interesting if Excadrill gets overprotective of Iris or jealous of Cilan, but later on he is alright with him. Since Meowth can talk, he can probably tease them a little. Pansage and Pikachu seem good too and Stukfish, mostly for the lulz and some fanarts I have seen. :P

Ash...for some reason, I imagine him as either the type who stops trying to understand love and leave Iris and Dent alone, or the little kid who asks his two parents a million questions a minute.
    I agree too. :0 Hypothetically speaking, if Ash were to catch Cilan and Iris kissing he would probably say, "Oh, I guess that is how connoisseurs taste people. " and then Pikachu would facepalm.

Wishfulshippng banner credited to xxGlassRose. :3

Wow, seems like I missed a bunch of pages. I'll answer this topic :

As almost everybody says, I'd like Dento's brothers to be Wishfulshippers. Especially Pod/Chili. He could even give advices to his brother.
    Anyway, I'd like Langley to be a Wishfulshipper. She's Iris' rival and if she teases her about that, Iris will think of what she says and won't stay indifferent. At least, that's what I think.

And someone mentioned Dento being flirty with girls. I don't think that's his type. Dento is popular, he can even compliment girls but I don't think he'll realize the effect his words has on them.

By the way, poke_maniac, were you the one who mentioned the Pod/Iris pairing ? Do you think Iris will get along with Dento's brothers ?
    I don't really ship Iris. I'm quite fond of Flavescentshipping, though.

I brought a new fanart~
        Spoiler:- Pic:

The rest is here.

It seems Iris won Don Battle, I'm so happy. I hope Dento will mention her skills in the future episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousZombie View Post
    Here is a cute fan art of them~ http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=21008707

People: I would like Jessie and James to be wishfulshippers. It is probably because the kinda remind me of them a little, although this would probably work more if they were their pre-bw selves... ^^; Bianca is a good idea too. :]

Pokemon: Emolga because I think she would be the type to set people up... It would be interesting if Excadrill gets overprotective of Iris or jealous of Cilan, but later on he is alright with him. Since Meowth can talk, he can probably tease them a little. Pansage and Pikachu seem good too and Stukfish, mostly for the lulz and some fanarts I have seen. :P

I agree too. :0 Hypothetically speaking, if Ash were to catch Cilan and Iris kissing he would probably say, "Oh, I guess that is how connoisseurs taste people. " and then Pikachu would facepalm.
    That fanart is overloaded with adorable-ness. And I bet we all know what they're whispering.

For Team Rocket being shippers...in the Best Wishes series all I can imagine is them in a dark room facing a screen that's playing video evidence of Wishfulshipping. Then they all act serious and take getting those two together as a mission.

For the Ash thing, I think it's mostly because I read this fanfiction once where Dent comforts Iris when she has a nightmare. Ash is the first to awake the next morning (since the other two are too comfortable) and finds them wrapped in each other's arms. Instead of freaking out, he just kind of smiles and leaves them alone. I like the thought of that kind of reaction from him; kind of implies he's not as oblivious/bold as people think.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika
    I brought a new fanart~
        Spoiler:- Pic:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousZombie View Post
    Aww cute fanarts X3 They are adorable!~ Thanks for sharing :]

LOL

Ash: Dento, are you going to taste me next?
    Dento: *face beet red* Uhm....
    Iris: ASH YOU KID!!! DON'T SNEAK UP ON US LIKE THAT!!! humph! >.>

For Team Rocket being shippers...in the Best Wishes series all I can imagine is them in a dark room facing a screen that's playing video evidence of Wishfulshipping. Then they all act serious and take getting those two together as a mission.
    Lolz best mission ever XDD Maybe they'll take both of them "hostage" and Ash will think he'll have to save them. No lie. I had a dream on this XDD

For the Ash thing, I think it's mostly because I read this fanfiction once where Dent comforts Iris when she has a nightmare. Ash is the first to awake the next morning (since the other two are too comfortable) and finds them wrapped in each other's arms. Instead of freaking out, he just kind of smiles and leaves them alone. I like the thought of that kind of reaction from him; kind of implies he's not as oblivious/bold as people think.
    I remember reading that one time. I thought that was soo cute. I'd like either situation to happen I think if Ash saw them be that close to one another I think he might know something's up. Oh look Dento and Iris are best friends XDD jk I think he MIGHT. Sad thing is it's not like he has a dad around to know about these things XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 12th August 2011 at 6:00 PM.

No lie. I had a dream on this XDD
    Oh, do share!

I mean, Ash would not understand or know much about it, but just accept and leave it alone, you know? Usually when outside forces try to force two people together, it just ends in misunderstandings and rifts. There are some friends however who already (subconsciously or not) understand that and let it happen naturally. It's kinda like how Ash doesn't force his pokemon to evolve. He already has that instinct.

Dang I'm posting a lot in here.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 12th August 2011 at 8:52 PM.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

and they live happily ever after! except for Dento xD LOL

Sorry for not replying sooner! :O :O :O

@00Poke-maniac (I don't know how to quote mutiple thing, so I'll just do this!)
    Your CRACK theory with Doggy Dento and his spoon cracked me up! Wow, you made my day again! Props for you! xD

@Tyrika: You're welcome! I enjoy your art alot and make sure you keep on posting!!

@Oblivious Catastrophe: Hey, so you're actually alive then! :P Yeah, Shooti would be trying to explain it to him and Ash being Ash... ¬.¬ will constantly have his mind set on pokemon and how he can use the "move" to his advantage and whatnot! xD I LOVED your example!! Cracked me up for a while! xD

@Kirika: Me and poke_maniac were discussing IrisxPod briefly. What do you think 'bout it?? (Obviously it's not better than Wishfulshipping, but it certainly WOULD be interesting! ;D)
    Glad to see that Wishfulshipping is still going strong too! Well, it can only get stronger...
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Oh before I forget
    Thank you 00Poke_maniac, jesspikapal, Oblivious Catastrophe, xxGlassRose and pearlmasterking! Your support means a whole lot to me! I also wanna thank Raikar for all the support in DeviantArt :-) I really needed the inspiration.
    No Problem Tykira! I think your art is good and I wish I could draw half as well as you can xD

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Sorry for not replying sooner! :O :O :O
    @Oblivious Catastrophe: Hey, so you're actually alive then! :P Yeah, Shooti would be trying to explain it to him and Ash being Ash... ¬.¬ will constantly have his mind set on pokemon and how he can use the "move" to his advantage and whatnot! xD I LOVED your example!! Cracked me up for a while! xD
    Yeah I'm alive. ^^; I know! Ash's life revolves around Pokeymanz so he would never understand the concept of "love". xD I bet Iris and Dento could flat out tell him they're dating and he would still be confused. Btw I'm really sorry I haven't gotten back to you on FF.net I'm been kinda busy lately

Man I haven't been keeping up with this thread the past couple days, I'm totally lost. xD

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

CupidKirby Dang, I'm half mad at myself for looking at the pictures pokemaniac posted because of being spoiled, but half glad since Dent looks so awesome

Excellent art Tykira! For some reason when I saw it, instead of being reminded of that scene of Ash being startled, I was reminded of that Litwick Mansion episode when Dent ran away screaming like a girl. Then Iris would stand there, shrugging and stealing his food.
    Why would Iris need to steal his food?! xD He cooks for her, ash and their pokemon for free! lol

EDIT: Haha, Iris' doing her tasting time! xD
    Last edited by Tykira; 13th August 2011 at 12:24 AM.

I actually have this theory that Ash is not as oblivious as he seems like he is, but it has nothing to do with Wishfulshipping, so I dunno if I want to post it here or not.
    Unfortunately, said theory means that while Ash would notice something going on between them, he might not necessarily be happy about it.

Waaa it’s been a while :3

I had to read all those pages about mouthwash ,Croll and spoiler @@ then I forgot what I was going to say D: , oh yeah... about new chapter xD well maybe it’s not totally related to Wishfulshipping but I wanted to clarify some things for people who were worried (if they were), so I’m putting it under spoiler
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

Wah I’m happy and I’m still hoping that Iris and Dento will ride the ferriswheel together in nimbasa city XD

Well for people I think I’d like Bianca to ship them and maybe Luke? XD I think it would be interesting to see Langley shipping them too ^^ Oh and Don’t forget Cilan’s brothers >: D
    For the pokemon I’d like to see their own pokemon shipping them like Axew and Pansage , And I would like to see Excadrill jealous and being overprotective XD

Oh thanks for sharing all the fan arts they are so cute <3
    Last edited by Raikar; 13th August 2011 at 3:53 AM. Reason: cuz I think I'm going blind XD

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Well for people I think I’d like Bianca to ship them and maybe Luke? XD I think it would be interesting to see Langley shipping them too ^^ Oh and Don’t forget Cilan’s brothers >: D
    For the pokemon I’d like to see their own pokemon shipping them like Axew and Pansage , And I would like to see Excadrill jealous and being overprotective XD

Oh thanks for sharing all the fan arts they are so cute <3
    I forgot about the brothers! But that also brings back the question on how Iris or dento will fair in meeting their families and how THEY'll react to their relationship? Hmm, maybe Kenyan can be a wishfulshipper? I think he's too preoccupied with battling as much as Ash/Satoshi is.

Aww, Excadrill being like the protective brother or father figure would be SOO adorable! x333

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    worried (if they were), so I’m putting it under spoiler
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Holy jerfyhnwahyfawgdhfhaeg Ok. I just want to say something (I did NOT read through the rest of the comments, sorry about that, I'm really tired today, but I'll probably edit my post later) BUT! HOLY CRAP I DON'T EVEN KNOW JAPANESE AND I TRANSLATED THAT LEGIT CORRECTLY I'M SO PROUD!!!! XDDDD does this mean I'm learning? What's soo funny is when you look through the screenshots it almost looks shippy but it ain't! XDD I didn't even think it was shippy for our bigger rivals XD So ok. I'm relieved...like majorly.

EDIT: I think Luke should be a Wishfulshipper. That way he can make a romantic movie with them XD and have them kiss
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 13th August 2011 at 4:20 AM.

BUT! HOLY CRAP I DON'T EVEN KNOW JAPANESE AND I TRANSLATED THAT LEGIT CORRECTLY I'M SO PROUD!!!! XDDDD does this mean I'm learning?
    Yeah you are learning XD you can do it!, it's not that difficult :3

EDIT: I think Luke should be a Wishfulshipper. That way he can make a romantic movie with them XD and have them kiss
    Haha that is why I like the idea of him shipping them , he can do a documentary about how opposites attract too XD and I would pay lots just to watch that movie >:D Maybe next idea for crack day could be " how do you think Iris and Cilan's movie would be? XD COME ON LUKE JUST DO IT ALREADY >_<

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Page 51 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast