Page 59 of 170 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post

I was scared because the script didn't seem that funny to me, but I'm glad people enjoyed it! I'm planning to write a full-fledge story out of all the scripts I've writen, then post them as a series of one-shots on FF.net. Think I should do it?
    NUFUFUF U BETTER. *hands cookie*

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Dammit, just realised, missed this week's BW episode (to my knowledge, BW only airs on CITV every saturnday morning at 11:00 in England, which sucks).
    From what I saw there was really no Wishfulshipping for me. Watching BW from now on..

Spoiler:- New ep spoiler:

I missed the first 10 minutes of it though

Walk Away by ShigeruPikastar
    http://youtu.be/iUsydY6iltM

Dento and Iris in school uniforms = MAJOR WIN!!
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinPaula View Post
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Y DO U HAVE TO PERSUADE US WITH UR PICTURES =_=. THIS MAKES ME WANNA SEE THE MOVIE NOW D:
    XP Pictures are a persuasive thing~

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    That is a wonderful picture! Haha, you drew Iris' expression the best XD

And I still don't know what the mouthwash thing is. Probably my fault for bringing it up XD

I was scared because the script didn't seem that funny to me, but I'm glad people enjoyed it! I'm planning to write a full-fledge story out of all the scripts I've writen, then post them as a series of one-shots on FF.net. Think I should do it?
    XDD Thank you!!! :3 Rofl I love that expression. I always get Crystal vibes though for those who are familiar with the PokeSpe

LOL the mouthwash thing in a nutshell: Me and my friend sleep deprived after a sleepover lol.

That sounds like a great idea, you should! =D It'd be interesting X3 That's how great stories often start off...at least mine, which I need to finish....too tired -_-;

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune723 View Post
    Please do. There's a HUGE lack of WishfulShipping fics on FF.net!! *cries*
    Hopefully, the numbers will boost up by the time the new movie shows!
    Just look at all the moments! *fangirls*
    Well 50 of them are Wishfulshipping, and that's more than half of Iris stories and almost half of Dento stories XDD and there's more than Negai atm That reminds me, someone put up tags for Dento/Iris and one of them turned out to be Negaishippy D= It was Spanish so I couldn't read it anyways but it bothered me. I mean, when you search two characters on there you'd think the smartest thing to do would be to put the couple ya know? ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by mew151 View Post
    Wow! Thanks a ton, oopoke_maniac. Although I still will need to watch the double BW movies to compare Iris/Cilan's roles from the 1st Pokemon movie, I do like what I see. Seems the new supporters aren't as background-ish most people expect or read from.
    Hi mew151 ^^

No problem at all. I enjoyed posting them though I did skip a few parts XD They seem to do more, I don't know if it's because I'm used to focusing on them or what, but Dento seemed to get quite a few speaking roles and Iris got some cute parts as well. It was better that most of the roles they had were together :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Ugh, we are going to get a hurricane soon so I'm not going to be on much this weekend. School is canceled on the first day, monday, next week, and if we lose power this weekend, I should be on by monday. Just wanted to let you know!

Anyway you guys with cable TV are lucky because I DON'T AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE WEBSITE TO POST THE SUBBED VERSION, WHICH TAKES FOREVER MOST OF THE TIME! Sorry just had to get that out of my head!

LOL I saw the movie pics that 00poke_maniac posted, and OMG WISHFULSHIPPINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell on the wood of my bed when I saw Cilan catch Iris!.....Which would have been hurtful.LOL!!!!!!!!!!! It's just, uh, I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! GO WISHFULSHIPPING!!!!!!!!
    Oh no! D= Be safe, ok? We were lucky that Irene just missed us ^^; I've actually never been through a hurricane before ._.;

X33 Yeah same here. I said this a few times but I REALLY didn't think that it'd happen! Got it. Trust fanart XDDD don't trust anime manga screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Dammit, just realised, missed this week's BW episode (to my knowledge, BW only airs on CITV every saturnday morning at 11:00 in England, which sucks).

Anyway, I've officially decided that WishfulShipping will be my main shipping, having overtaken PokéShipping! It's only fair that it is, since I officially did claim WishfulShipping...*waits patiently for an opportunity on the Truth or Dare thread to ask Skiyomi for a free Wishful Banner* hehe.
    Lol the funny thing is I watch the last few minutes of it today. I never watch the dub, but my dad turned it on. Prof. Imori's voice wasn't bad at all xD and I don't mind Dento's voice in this one. It wasn't an episode where he goes all fabulous anyways XD

Aww that's great! ^^ Yay for Wishful becoming more people's OTPs!!!

From what I saw there was really no Wishfulshipping for me. Watching BW from now on..

Spoiler:- New ep spoiler:

I missed the first 10 minutes of it though
    Lol...that doesn't stop people from trying to make it shippy (keep in mind I think you missed this part, and obviously he didn't have her arm around her xD and tell me if that link works. I swear sometimes it does and doesn't o.o)

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Walk Away by ShigeruPikastar
    http://youtu.be/iUsydY6iltM

Dento and Iris in school uniforms = MAJOR WIN!!
    OMG. That's awesome. I love school uniforms X3 that is a win XDD (plus it was a good video haha)
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Lol...that doesn't stop people from trying to make it shippy (keep in mind I think you missed this part, and obviously he didn't have her arm around her xD and tell me if that link works. I swear sometimes it does and doesn't o.o)
    -GASPS- O.O IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?! Is THAT shippy picture ACTUALLY a real screencap from the latest episode?! Please tell me!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OMGosh, that pic just inspired me to make even more fanart now!!! -squeals- I'm so syched now!!

-GASPS- O.O IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?! Is THAT shippy picture ACTUALLY a real screencap from the latest episode?! Please tell me!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OMGosh, that pic just inspired me to make even more fanart now!!! -squeals- I'm so syched now!!
    No ^^; sorry it was too the latest dub episode that some people in Japan photoshopped it XD; but at least in the JP episode we're getting Dento and Iris fall asleep in a bed rather close to each other XD

I feel bad now, I hope I didn't get your hopes up too high D=

But inspiration is always good! XD

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that screenshot is fake Tykira. ^^; But don't let that stop your creativity.

EDIT: Dentogirl just ninja'd me...AGAIN. xD

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

00poke_maniac No ^^; sorry it was too the latest dub episode that some people in Japan photoshopped it XD; but at least in the JP episode we're getting Dento and Iris fall asleep in a bed rather close to each other XD

I feel bad now, I hope I didn't get your hopes up too high D=

But inspiration is always good! XD
    ObliviousCatastrophe Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that screenshot is fake Tykira. ^^; But don't let that stop your creativity.

EDIT: Dentogirl just ninja'd me...AGAIN. xD
    Aww, it's ok guys :P To tell ya the truth, I thought something was off the way Dento's finger was slightly over Kibago's nose o.O Yes, I'm a fangirl! >.< I'm using Japanese names.

Don't worry, at least I got the jump I needed to get back to drawing tonight! I should be done by tonight at this rate :-)

Aww, it's ok guys :P To tell ya the truth, I thought something was off the way Dento's finger was slightly over Kibago's nose o.O Yes, I'm a fangirl! >.< I'm using Japanese names.

Don't worry, at least I got the jump I needed to get back to drawing tonight! I should be done by tonight at this rate :-)
    Ok that's good. Yeah I took a closer look at that because I knew there should be SOME error, and yup! His finger was over Kiba's nose XDD (well....I do know the anime makes errors too...one time Dento had sclera and in another one he was missing an entire arm or something)

That's great! ^^ I hope you can post it! =D

EDIT: Actually though I'm looking through all those fake screenshots, gosh they really like Wishfulshipping a lot. It's awesome. Here's the whole site: http://yaplog.jp/oasobigazo/monthly/201105/
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 28th August 2011 at 12:32 AM.

XP Pictures are a persuasive thing~

Yes pictures are a persuasive thing.

CRAP I WAS SLEEPING AROUND 7:00 SO I WOKE UP AND FOUND OUT IT WAS 9:12 (Commercial =_=)

EDIT: Actually though I'm looking through all those fake screenshots, gosh they really like Wishfulshipping a lot. It's awesome. Here's the whole site: http://yaplog.jp/oasobigazo/monthly/201105/
    Holy, this made me laugh so hard XD
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Aww look at their son sleep in between them X3333 (then once he's stolen Dento conveniently gets closer to Iris haha ;D) Kick the star off NOW Dento. You know you want to. MAKE HIM GET PIE
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 28th August 2011 at 2:11 AM.

Aww look at their son sleep in between them X3333 (then once he's stolen Dento conveniently gets closer to Iris haha ;D) Kick the star off NOW Dento. You know you want to. MAKE HIM GET PIE
    Is this a legit screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousCatastrophe View Post
    Is this a legit screenshot?
    OH IT BETTER BE, Or i'll use my fangirl beams LOL

OH IT BETTER BE, Or I'll use my fangirl beams LOL
    I'm pretty sure it is too. ^^ We just need some approval, or if that fails we have your fangirl beams. xD

I'm pretty sure it is too. ^^ We just need some approval, or if that fails we have your fangirl beams. xD
    Yup!! It's 100% legit! X333

Okay. ^^ That's a cute screenshot then. :3 Meowth feels safest between mommy and daddy

Okay. ^^ That's a cute screenshot then. :3 Meowth feels safest between mommy and daddy
    IT'S ADORABLE!!!!! He does. He's not between Daddy and Uncie and the cute electric rat. He likes Daddy and Mommy. I'll be honest....I almost want Dento/Iris to catch him now

IT'S ADORABLE!!!!! He does. He's not between Daddy and Uncie and the cute electric rat. He likes Daddy and Mommy. I'll be honest....I almost want Dento/Iris to catch him now
    I'm just glad it's not a fake. xD Cats and mice don't get along that's why. :P     Spoiler:- Possible Capture:

I'm just glad it's not a fake. xD Cats and mice don't get along that's why. :P     Spoiler:- Possible Capture:
    XDDD I'd be heartbroken if it was. I know it's not fake though. It's from Pokemon Smash! XD Oh yeah...Meowth would try and eat Pikachu

Spoiler:- possible capture:

XDDD I'd be heartbroken if it was. I know it's not fake though. It's from Pokemon Smash! XD Oh yeah...Meowth would try and eat Pikachu

Spoiler:- possible capture:
    Okay that's an actual source. xD I've never seen Pokemon Smash actually. I don't think Meowth would be able to do that. o.o He'd get Electro-balled to the face. xD

Spoiler:- Possible Capture:

*hugs* U ARE MY 100% HERO LOL

Okay that's an actual source. xD I've never seen Pokemon Smash actually. I don't think Meowth would be able to do that. o.o He'd get Electro-balled to the face. xD

Pokemon Smash is pretty boring so no worries. Just has a 30 second preview at the end of the new episode ^^; Mommy and Daddy would have to take care of him if that happens

Dento, Iris and Meowth <3 is just too cute. I kind of want Ash to be more cut out of that picture than he already is XD

*hugs* U ARE MY 100% HERO LOL
    XDDD Are my pictures even more persuasive? ;D
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 28th August 2011 at 3:18 AM.

Pokemon Smash is pretty boring so no worries. Just has a 30 second preview at the end of the new episode ^^; Mommy and Daddy would have to take care of him if that happens

Dento, Iris and Meowth <3 is just too cute. I kind of want Ash to be more cut out of that picture than he already is XD
    Okay but that preview still must be nice. ^^ I bet Meowth would loved to be baby-ed. x3 And taken for a walk in that pink stroller.

Or Dento could just kick Ash off. xD Yay~ Rank up :3
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 28th August 2011 at 3:33 AM.

Ok, got inspired by the song "Kiss the Girl" by Ashley Tisdale for Walt Disney's The little mermaid Friggen Disney >.< I rushed through this because I rarely had any mental stamina to do a thorough job (mostly procrastination and ADD mixed into one).

Could it be?
    http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/ar...t-be-255401301

I'll reply to some of the previous comments tomorrow, hopefully my brain will decide to function better :P

Oh I love all these quirks the show gives Dent. Even how he sleeps is fabulous.

Off topic but this reminds me way too much of that Avatar: The Last Airbender screenshot with Toph and Aang sleeping next to each other with Momo inbetween ;_;

That's really cute! I commented on deviantart if you want to see. I loved the boat scene too.

Okay guys, I did it.
    Tasting Time: Masked Sommelier

I promise to have the spoon one as the next chapter.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 28th August 2011 at 7:34 AM.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Page 59 of 170 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast