Page 66 of 170 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    So... Rosemary, Basil and Bean! Triplets!
    OH, OH, OH! And Sage! Sage being one of the girls would be awesome!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

ZOMG!!! So many wonderful names for childrenz!!! We might have to start nicknaming the Pokemon Meowth is Belgium...or Alfredo. They can call him "Al" for short xD :P I wonder if Pokemon would mind being named after food.....=/
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ZOMG!!! So many wonderful names for childrenz!!! We might have to start nicknaming the Pokemon Meowth is Belgium...or Alfredo. They can call him "Al" for short xD :P I wonder if Pokemon would mind being named after food.....=/
    I think that they would mind. It might be weird for them. But it would be funny to see Dent and Iris named them like Apple or Lemon? XD

This awesome banner was created by Sweet May

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaXHaremPerson View Post
    I think that they would mind. It might be weird for them. But it would be funny to see Dent and Iris named them like Apple or Lemon? XD
    Lol Lemon or Apple? Funny. Maybe Iris and Dento treat their Pokemon as children as practice for the real thing. I think that Rose could be a good name for their daughter if they ever have one. Or WildBerry since it a combo of Iris and Dento's nature XD.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I just absolutely love Wishfulshipping. <3
    I've been wanting to join in the discussion for awhile now, but I just didn't have time. Some of you may know me from Yt since I make tons of Wishfulshipping videos haha. I would like to join if that's okay ;^^

I too have noticed the hints that have been dropped. May I please be adopted by your wonderful family?

Anyway, I agree with some of the name ideas in this thread. Also, Flower could be a girl's name, coming from Iris's 'natural' theme and flour, a cooking ingredient that Cilan would simply love to have a child named after.

I can understand this.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

Wow, two new members while I was gone. Hey MayMist and Magikarprules (lol, awesome name)!

What Dent and Iris' children will look like? I just hope they have a boy who ends up acting as awkwardly yet fabulously as Dent in the games and I'll be happy. As for a name? Haha...Gray? Thumbs up if you get where I got that from.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Maybe Iris and Dento treat their Pokemon as children as practice for the real thing. I think that Rose could be a good name for their daughter if they ever have one. Or WildBerry since it a combo of Iris and Dento's nature XD.
    Meowth and Axew are their childrenz for now xD But for the name thing I like the name Rose. Or anything flowery for their daughter. x3

Also welcome magikarprules and XxMaymist SoulDialga! =D Hope you enjoy it here. ^^
    Last edited by Aria-Forme; 13th September 2011 at 3:16 AM.

~Credit goes to Mew_ for the banner

Oi!!!! lololokokoooo~ Me and Jess's cracky thing ;D

Wasn't there a joke early on in the thread about Ash being their son?
    What happened to that joke?
    ...I thought it was kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Lol Lemon or Apple? Funny. Maybe Iris and Dento treat their Pokemon as children as practice for the real thing. I think that Rose could be a good name for their daughter if they ever have one. Or WildBerry since it a combo of Iris and Dento's nature XD.
    Ooh that sounds like a tasty name X3 I could almost see it as a cute nickname though.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMaymist View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and I just absolutely love Wishfulshipping. <3
    I've been wanting to join in the discussion for awhile now, but I just didn't have time. Some of you may know me from Yt since I make tons of Wishfulshipping videos haha. I would like to join if that's okay ;^^
    OMG!! I love your videos :3 I'm happy you had the time to join our wonderful cracky little family X3 anyways WELCOME XxMaymist~

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    I too have noticed the hints that have been dropped. May I please be adopted by your wonderful family?

Anyway, I agree with some of the name ideas in this thread. Also, Flower could be a girl's name, coming from Iris's 'natural' theme and flour, a cooking ingredient that Cilan would simply love to have a child named after.
    ^^ Yay MORE new people. Welcome! I come back from a long day and I'm so happy to see new members joining. I'd be putting face prints on my computer screen to show Meowthgirl how extactic I am. Sorry xDDThankfully she can't see me :P

Haha I like that idea ^.^ Flower is cute and it serves a double purpose. Almost like how Dent/Pod/Corn do :3

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDialga View Post
    I can understand this.
    =o Would you like to join too SoulDialga?

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    What Dent and Iris' children will look like? I just hope they have a boy who ends up acting as awkwardly yet fabulously as Dent in the games and I'll be happy. As for a name? Haha...Gray? Thumbs up if you get where I got that from.

OMG. More awesome names xDDD That'd be cool if in "Gray" they use a new main character and it's Dento/Iris's child (watch this rumor spread :P)

HEY XxMaymist! Nice to see you here!^^

and welcome magikarprules, SoulDialga!!
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Welcome XxMaymist,magikarprules and SoulDialga. Welcome to Our Large Wonderful Wishfulshipping family. I hope that you guys enjoy your stay in the thread. And I will add you guys to the list soon.

Banner made by Skiyomi

OMG, are you the author of "Lost With the Opposite"? I LOVE THAT STORY! Course you can join!

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Welcome to all the new members !

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Wasn't there a joke early on in the thread about Ash being their son?
    What happened to that joke?
    ...I thought it was kinda funny.
    I kinda remember something like that, and it's quite true. I mean, Iris and Dento often know what they should do in bad situations, when their Pokemon are sick, they heal them etc. And Ash is just waiting, doing nothing special.

Welcome, all new members!

For Cilan and Iris's children, how about Cheri or Pecha for a girl?

Yeah... I know.

Anyway, for a boy... Uh... The only thing that I can think of is Luke... That name just sticks in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Welcome, all new members!

For Cilan and Iris's children, how about Cheri or Pecha for a girl?

Yeah... I know.

Anyway, for a boy... Uh... The only thing that I can think of is Luke... That name just sticks in my head!
    I likey the name Cheri. DX Only their childrenz names are making me hungry xDDD

Haha........Luke? For a boy?

*has an idea*

Spoiler:- Luke:

That's a good point 00poke_maniac. I think that Luke could be a distance child of theirs. Maybe Dento would be shocked and surprised to hear that he marries Iris. XD Or maybe a person who acts likes both them could be their future kid of their. Maybe they could meet a kid who loves to swing on vines like Iris and loves to cook like Dento.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Haha........Luke? For a boy?

*has an idea*

Spoiler:- Luke:
    Wow, what a role reversal. /was expecting a "Luke I am your father" joke. XD

But yeah, they do look a bit similar... But the similarities only go as far as Luke and Dento's eye styles. I mean...neither Iris nor Dento have blue eyes + brown hair. >>

It's still a fun idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Wow, what a role reversal. /was expecting a "Luke I am your father" joke. XD

But yeah, they do look a bit similar... But the similarities only go as far as Luke and Dento's eye styles. I mean...neither Iris nor Dento have blue eyes + brown hair. >>

It's still a fun idea though.
    Speaking of eyes, while I was drawing Dento's eyes, it sort of reminded me of krillin from dbz. Is that weird? :P
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

I just saw the Dream Thief episode translated and...did anyone else think inappropriate thoughts at how the subbers "worded" this scene?

Spoiler:- ...:
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Speaking of eyes, while I was drawing Dento's eyes, it sort of reminded me of krillin from dbz. Is that weird? :P
    Although I've never watched DBZ, I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about. There will be anime characters that have that eye style, and Dento's one of the bunch. (And he pulls it off well, really well..)

If I were Iris I'd stare at his eyes all day, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    I just saw the Dream Thief episode translated and...did anyone else think inappropriate thoughts at how the subbers "worded" this scene?

Spoiler:- ...:
    I lol'd. Okay, just because you mentioned it, I can't stop thinking of it in that way. XD

I want Luke to be their kid from the future! Now, how do I justify this...?
    Aha! Isn't there this biology thing where the kid can have genetic traits that neither parent has themselves yet is in the family? So...Luke's blue eyes come from whichever grandparent gave them to Cress, but the scelera-less-ness comes from whichever grandparent gave them to Cilan! As for the brown hair...I dunno, I guess Iris's mom had brown hair or something?
    This is the longest post I think I've ever posted here. It was fun!
    (And welcome, new people XD)
    Last edited by Egitim; 14th September 2011 at 6:24 PM.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Can Iz makes new topicz?

If you could design Iris's and Cilan's wedding outfits, what would they look like?

For Iris, I gotta say a light pink silky dress with a Iris flower in her hair, Hur Hur! Anyway, Iris would also have white flats with purple jewels on them! As for Cilan, I would say a grass green tux with black shoes and a dark green bowtie!

You like it?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

^Sure! But how far can it go before it starts getting crack-ish? Let's see!

I would like to see Iris in a green dress and Cilan in a purple suit (You know, the Shu-Harley principle) but people would make jokes about the Joker invading Pokemon.

But getting back to my topic, about their family: I say they have triplets, named Belgium, Basil, and Bean (You know, complimenting CCC) Belgium is the girl and she has green hair, green eyes (With scelera), dark skin and a personality just like Iris,' except since Belgium is small for her size I figure she's use the word "idiot" instead of "kid". Basil is the older boy, he has brown eyes and purple hair, and he acts like Cilan, except not as sparkly because the sparkles were give to Belgium. He's also the main actor in Bean's movies. Bean, obviously, is Luke from the future. He met Celebi in the Pinwheel Forest, got sent back in time, and realizing that his parents were still kids, pretended his name was Luke. How he met Matthew, I have no idea
    Last edited by Egitim; 14th September 2011 at 9:10 PM.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Page 66 of 170 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast