Page 70 of 170 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Nice Pics 00poke_maniac I liked the one where Iris was in the tree and crashed into Dento xD. Too funny. And their wedding was funny. Iris looks like she was in denial major time.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Haha I'm really happy you guys like them :3 I was dying yesterday from the cuteness. I'm going to keep checking YT to see if they get it up. If not I can probably PM the user and see if they can upload it (maybe xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Nice Pics 00poke_maniac I liked the one where Iris was in the tree and crashed into Dento xD. Too funny. And their wedding was funny. Iris looks like she was in denial major time.
    Of course she was in denial ;D Dento was getting way too ahead of himself.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Ooh nice find X3 Really cute. I'm guessing that's for selling a frame maybe? I'd buy it and leave the picture in it *shot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some of the screenshots. I got many of them, but not all because I really think this video has a chance of getting onto YT (maybe XD). The person who puts them up does only high rated ones, so I think this will be in good time.

Wishfulshipping: Suki Kirai (Like Dislike)

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Sorry guys if you got that long post o.o; my finger slipped....
    I had random thoughts go through my head, looking through these screen shots!! XD stupid ADD xP

Iris:
    >.< Holy crap! That guy's in my head!

Dento: Let's get married, my love!
    Iris: WTH?!

Dento:
    I want a house and have three children ^.^
    Iris: >.> Still minors.....

Iris: Shouldn't we take it slow?
    Dento: But I love you!
    Iris: ROUND HOUSE KICK!!

Iris: Ooo, a jewelry store!
    Dento: That's expensive

-skip-

Iris: IRIS BODY SLAM!!
    Dento: You're crashing into me has made me fall in love with you even more!! DD <3
    Iris: -smack-

Iris: Despite you're being a 'freak', you definitely have a sweet side to ya! So I really do like you!
    Dento: I'm so glad!^^ Let's make out!
    Iris: -smack- Geez, what a pain!

THE END!

EDIT: Had to add those last two lines since that sounded like a funnier ending xD

Thank you for sharing those screen shots Poke_maniac!! I really wanna create my own account on Pixiv :P wish it wasn't so hard for me. Um, fanart aside, I can't really see Dento classified as a 'Pervert' :/ Maybe I missed something?
    Last edited by Tykira; 24th September 2011 at 2:14 AM.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Thank you for sharing those screen shots Poke_maniac!! I really wanna create my own account on Pixiv :P wish it wasn't so hard for me. Um, fanart aside, I can't really see Dento classified as a 'Pervert' :/ Maybe I missed something?
    XDDD You're welcome. I loved your thoughts, they were so funny. Well even if you did get a Pixiv account it wouldn't help ^^; (it'd give you the link) but actually this is a 5 min. animation from niconico.jp (it's like a japanese youtube). The part about the pervert was in the song (which the fanart was based off of) What's cool about niconico is that unlike YT the comments go across the screen. So what I found HILARIOUS was when it got to the "You're a bit of a pervert" part in the song there were a whole bunch of LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at that (only apparently in JP they use wwwwwwwwww) so it was supposed to be kind of funny. (It seems like people do like to joke that Dento has pervy moments from time to time, I'm guessing because he's such a gentleman XD)

^

Wow! O.O As soon as I said it, somehow I managed to get an account on Pixiv just now! >.< That ALWAYS happens for some reason!

Aww, I found the link where the Wishfulshipping Suki Kirai (Like Dislike)video is, but I can't seem to click on it since there's no direct link to play it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Dude, how does that make any sence?
    Ask the person I'm suing.

Maybe Dent's a gentleman now, but as soon as he gets a wiff of being in love he turns into a pervert. I can imagine him showing up at random corners and glomping Iris innocently and with sparkles but then she takes it the wrong way.

Just saw the Tunbear episode translated. Iris and Dent didn't really do much but for some reason I enjoyed the scene where they all fell over and dropped Axew/Cubchoo then Iris and Dent were yelling their names at the same time. Yeah, I'm weird.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Ooh nice find X3 Really cute. I'm guessing that's for selling a frame maybe? I'd buy it and leave the picture in it *shot*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some of the screenshots. I got many of them, but not all because I really think this video has a chance of getting onto YT (maybe XD). The person who puts them up does only high rated ones, so I think this will be in good time.

Wishfulshipping: Suki Kirai (Like Dislike)

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Sorry guys if you got that long post o.o; my finger slipped....
    OMG that's the song "suki kirai" (like dislike) by Kagamine Len & Rin right?? *O* I love the song, Thank you so much this made my day >w< OMG OMG It's so cute and funny xD, just watched it at Nico nico and Waaaaa awesome ;_; If nobody uploads it to You tube, then I can do it, and also add some subs *W* but I'll wait...
    Haha and it's funny to see those comments... like "Kawaiii" "DenAi so cute" from japanese fans :3 Ahh I'm so happy right now ;_;

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

It is good to see that the Japanese people enjoy DentAi as much as we do. XD. If anyone can,Please put the link of the video on the thread. I would love to watch it.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    It is good to see that the Japanese people enjoy DentAi as much as we do. XD. If anyone can,Please put the link of the video on the thread. I would love to watch it.
    Here is the link http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15683557 but you need an account to watch it D:

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

AFAFJKLDJFSD the video was so cuuuuute! ;_; (It's times like these that I'm glad I have a Niconico account. xD) I had this huge stupid grin on my face throughout the whole thing, I just... *melts* And Iris calling Dento a perv was just plain hilarious. The song really fits this pairing to a T (well, to me that is).

I loved seeing the Japanese comments rolling across the screen, reacting to every significant scene. Felt pretty awesome knowing there are lots of Japanese DenAi supporters as well. <3

Wow, all these fanarts and stuff are great! Thanks for finding them for us!

What do you think Dent and Iris will do after Ash leaves them?

Um... Iris will probably go to Sinnoh or something to learn more about the Dragon-Type Pokémon and Legendaries there, and Cilan will go back to Striaton City to be reunited with his brothers. Or both of them might travel to Kanto with Ash, Iris to meet Lance, and Cilan to, um, meet Brock and learn some cooking and breeding skills from him?

Also, sorry about my absence on this thread... On the bright side, I have taken off that horrible dare from Skiyomi (you know, the AdvanceShipping > WishfulShipping one)!

There's a new adorable wishful comic that was up on Pixiv, just in case some hasn't seen it yet :P http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=21880904

O.o might leave ya puzzled for a bit toward the end......
    Thanks for the link, Tykira, this comic is just too cute. Too bad I can't understand a thing.

I'll reply to your topic, CupidKirby : What do you think Dento and Iris will do after Ash leaves them?

There are people who want Dento to stay with Ash even if Iris is gone. As much as I like Dento, if Iris is gone, he has to go too. I refuse to see him traveling with another girl ;_; I'd like to say they'd travel together in a new region but I think they'd go back to their own cities. Iris will work hard to become a Dragon Master and Dento could help her sometimes. I can totally see them visiting each other. A special episode with just the two of them would be something worth seeing.

By the way, new fanarts here, I didn't update my album that much these days.

I put the video poke_maniac posted on youtube for you guys ! Never knew my youtube account would be useful someday.

Suki Kirai. Words can't express how much I love this. Thanks again for finding this, poke_maniac.

Bleh. I'm so woefully behind in the anime right now, guys, so I can't really break into discussion much... but I'm still liking these two!

But I thought I'd practice making fake-screenshots and I tried my hand at something Wishful:

It's... not very good X_x but I thought some of you guys might appreciate it, so I'm posting it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Bleh. I'm so woefully behind in the anime right now, guys, so I can't really break into discussion much... but I'm still liking these two!

But I thought I'd practice making fake-screenshots and I tried my hand at something Wishful:

It's... not very good X_x but I thought some of you guys might appreciate it, so I'm posting it anyway!
    Ooh, I think it's cute! What episode are you on by the way? And of course you can still spazz with us without seeing all of them XD

@ Kirika: Thanks so much for uploading it onto youtube...it was...man. I died another 2958 times watching it!

Anyone like reading Wishful High School AU fanfictions? Because I wrote one. And the ending was inspired by how much I loved one of the scenes from that Suki Kirai video.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7330214/3/Tasting_Time
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Suki Kirai. Words can't express how much I love this. Thanks again for finding this, poke_maniac.
    Wow! Thanks Kirika for putting that up! ^^ Now people can watch it without needing to get a niconico account :3

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post

I think it's really good and cute ^^ (haha it's way better than anything I could ever do ._.; )

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Anyone like reading Wishful High School AU fanfictions? Because I wrote one. And the ending was inspired by how much I loved one of the scenes from that Suki Kirai video.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7330214/3/Tasting_Time
    I just finished reading it. Great job! It was really cute. X33 Haha I found the parts where you based it off Suki Kirai X33 I also liked how well the serious and silly parts (well the parts that I giggled at) blended together well.

(On another note: I'm also really happy that everyone loves the Suki Kirai video as much as I do xDD)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Thanks for the link, Tykira, this comic is just too cute. Too bad I can't understand a thing.

I'll reply to your topic, CupidKirby : What do you think Dento and Iris will do after Ash leaves them?

There are people who want Dento to stay with Ash even if Iris is gone. As much as I like Dento, if Iris is gone, he has to go too. I refuse to see him traveling with another girl ;_; I'd like to say they'd travel together in a new region but I think they'd go back to their own cities. Iris will work hard to become a Dragon Master and Dento could help her sometimes. I can totally see them visiting each other. A special episode with just the two of them would be something worth seeing.

By the way, new fanarts here, I didn't update my album that much these days.

I put the video poke_maniac posted on youtube for you guys ! Never knew my youtube account would be useful someday.

You're welcome Kirika :-) To be honest, I thought it looked like Iris was gonna rape Dento for a second there O.o Freakin' YES! -.-;

The new fanart are just so lovely!^^

OMG!!! You're flipping awesome! Thank you so much for posting that video!^^ -hugs-

@SkiYomi I really like your fake screenshot! Iris is totally in denial of her feelings for Dento! >:33333 Heeheehee!!

You're welcome Kirika :-) To be honest, I thought it looked like Iris was gonna rape Dento for a second there O.o Freakin' YES! -.-;
    Nah. Iris just always looks that ultra sexy in his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    I just finished reading it. Great job! It was really cute. X33 Haha I found the parts where you based it off Suki Kirai X33 I also liked how well the serious and silly parts (well the parts that I giggled at) blended together well.
    Haha, well the video was just that awesome.

And thanks. I was worried that I put in some funny parts at inappropriate times.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Hey guys, I've been wondering something for a while. Do you think it would be a fun idea if we were to put different themes to our discussions once holidays come up? (I don't mean like for a week/month or even on the day of the holiday; just like pick a day around it?)

I was thinking about this a little bit today when people were talking about Halloween coming up and stuff. I kept thinking of funning little situations with these two and I thought it could be fun (lol like Dento dressed up as the Masked Sommelier and Iris as a princess. They'd totally go through some Halloween haunted walk or something and Dento would be freaking out XD)

Hey guys, I've been wondering something for a while. Do you think it would be a fun idea if we were to put different themes to our discussions once holidays come up? (I don't mean like for a week/month or even on the day of the holiday; just like pick a day around it?)

I was thinking about this a little bit today when people were talking about Halloween coming up and stuff. I kept thinking of funning little situations with these two and I thought it could be fun (lol like Dento dressed up as the Masked Sommelier and Iris as a princess. They'd totally go through some Halloween haunted walk or something and Dento would be freaking out XD)
    This is a great idea. I can't wait to see the fanart of the different hoildays. With October coming up then the first theme could be Halloween.Cant wait to see fanfics/fanarts and AMVs based on this. Great idea 00poke_maniac. So What you all think of the idea Wishfulshippers? :3
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 26th September 2011 at 4:41 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Haha, that would be delightfully fun to partake in. For Halloween we could discuss, yes, their costumes (8D) and for Christmas what they could do together and whatnot.

LOL I could definitely see Dento being afraid of Halloween stuff. Remember his scream in the Litwick episode? I can just imagine Iris rolling her eyes and getting embarrassed at how easily scared Dento gets over the littlest of things, even if it was just a tiny fake spider popping out of nowhere. XD

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    LOL I could definitely see Dento being afraid of Halloween stuff. Remember his scream in the Litwick episode? I can just imagine Iris rolling her eyes and getting embarrassed at how easily scared Dento gets over the littlest of things, even if it was just a tiny fake spider popping out of nowhere. XD
    OH Goodness yes!!!!     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    It'd also be cute if Iris would get a little scared as well. Let's just try not to talk too much about Halloween before we spoil the day XDD

OH Goodness yes!!!!     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    OH GAWD YES!

Need to get this topic down before I forget, like someone almost did. *looks at 00poke_maniac*

If you were traveling with the group in the anime, how would you get Iris and Cilan together?

I don't know yet, like that same someone as well! I'll answer this later.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I had a wishful dream 2 days ago (finally!). It was too short though D:

But dang. It's true what they say about a person only remembering 5% of their dream a day after it happens. All I recall is something about Dent having an evil twin brother with an infatuation on Iris then a cooking contest to decide who'd continue travelling with her and Ash.

If you were traveling with the group in the anime, how would you get Iris and Cilan together?
    Probably the same way Bianca did. That plus getting Chili into the plan by forcing him to dress up as an Iris fanboy who keeps accusing Dent of liking her.

Halloween? Well I suppose the Litwick episode was pretty much a little preview. A full out Halloween would be awesome. Maybe one of those cliche things where Dent and Iris end up helping a ghost who can't pass on to the afterlife. Maybe a couple who never made up after having a dispute over ghosts vs science.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Halloween? Well I suppose the Litwick episode was pretty much a little preview. A full out Halloween would be awesome. Maybe one of those cliche things where Dent and Iris end up helping a ghost who can't pass on to the afterlife. Maybe a couple who never made up after having a dispute over ghosts vs science.
    This cliche? Perfect. Except Iris would be the one helping, while Cilan tries to prove they don't exist.

I was actually writing a Halloween fic myself, but that one involved werewolves...and now I'm writing parodies of parodies with my brother for Wishful Halloween instead. Those might make it onto FF before Christmas. If we decide to put them up.

Anyway...

Any way I could. I haven't been this obsessed with a main character ship, ever.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    This cliche? Perfect. Except Iris would be the one helping, while Cilan tries to prove they don't exist.
    Oh yes. Then they would have a fight about ghosts existing or not while Dent continues interrogating the ghost. They fight and go their separate ways but make up when Iris decides to rescue Dent from another ghost who had him trapped. When they do, she'll bawl her eyes out about how she can't move on because she had a fight with her husband about the same spiritual vs. science thing but never made up. The ghost that was with Iris appears and happens to be her husband and they make up and live happily ever after. Dent and Iris agree not to fight again only for Iris to claim she saw a real vampire across the street and they fight again.

*rubs chin thoughtfully* I just came up with what I'm going to write for the Halloween theme!
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 27th September 2011 at 12:49 AM.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Page 70 of 170 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast