Page 71 of 170 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Oh yes. Then they would have a fight about ghosts existing or not while Dent continues interrogating the ghost. They fight and go their separate ways but make up when Iris decides to rescue Dent from another ghost who had him trapped. When they do, she'll bawl her eyes out about how she can't move on because she had a fight with her husband about the same spiritual vs. science thing but never made up. The ghost that was with Iris appears and happens to be her husband and they make up and live happily ever after. Dent and Iris agree not to fight again only for Iris to claim she saw a real vampire across the street and they fight again.
    I love this.

You should totally do this, and we'll try to finish ours and post that, too.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Let's just try not to talk too much about Halloween before we spoil the day XDD
    You know what? I just had an idea to expand upon the Halloween theme idea. Why don't we make the whole month of October a Wishfulshippy Halloween themed discussion? September is going to be over in a couple of days anyway, and we already got into the spirit of things with Halloween talk and stuff. When Halloween ends then we can move on to the next one - Thanksgiving! 8D -shot-

All I recall is something about Dent having an evil twin brother with an infatuation on Iris then a cooking contest to decide who'd continue travelling with her and Ash.
    How about evil twin brothers? Pod and Corn? That sounds like an interesting plot for a story. I've always wondered how Cilan would be like if he were jealous of someone trying to woo Iris away from him. >D

*rubs chin thoughtfully* I just came up with what I'm going to write for the Halloween theme!
    Speaking of which, maybe I should write a little something Halloween themed as well. Oooh, this is going to be a fun month~

Default ^^; Sorry if my posts are looong...

I had a wishful dream 2 days ago (finally!). It was too short though D:

But dang. It's true what they say about a person only remembering 5% of their dream a day after it happens. All I recall is something about Dent having an evil twin brother with an infatuation on Iris then a cooking contest to decide who'd continue travelling with her and Ash.
    It seems like it was a funny and interesting dream! XDD (Most of my dreams tend to be about a new episode coming out. Except for my "Iris gave birth to a Totodile that OHKO's Palmer's Dragonite." I don't know where that came from xDD )

Halloween? Well I suppose the Litwick episode was pretty much a little preview. A full out Halloween would be awesome. Maybe one of those cliche things where Dent and Iris end up helping a ghost who can't pass on to the afterlife. Maybe a couple who never made up after having a dispute over ghosts vs science.
    Oh yes. Then they would have a fight about ghosts existing or not while Dent continues interrogating the ghost. They fight and go their separate ways but make up when Iris decides to rescue Dent from another ghost who had him trapped. When they do, she'll bawl her eyes out about how she can't move on because she had a fight with her husband about the same spiritual vs. science thing but never made up. The ghost that was with Iris appears and happens to be her husband and they make up and live happily ever after. Dent and Iris agree not to fight again only for Iris to claim she saw a real vampire across the street and they fight again.
    Ooh! I like this idea! They sound so funny, and when I was checking up on things with my phone at University I laughed out loud about the vampire XDD That is SO Iris. I love these two <3

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    You know what? I just had an idea to expand upon the Halloween theme idea. Why don't we make the whole month of October a Wishfulshippy Halloween themed discussion? September is going to be over in a couple of days anyway, and we already got into the spirit of things with Halloween talk and stuff. When Halloween ends then we can move on to the next one - Thanksgiving! 8D -shot-
    I wasn't sure if it would exhaust people on the topic of Halloween though. I guess if anyone comes up anything (fanart/fiction etc.) they can post it when they find it ^^ Haha....but not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving on here ^^; (seeing as how Unova is based off of New York (U.S.), it'd be interesting if they had a parallel to it...maybe with people coming from Kanto/Johto or something? I don't know. It won't stop me from thinking about what Dento/Iris would do on Thanksgiving Day xDD)

How about evil twin brothers? Pod and Corn? That sounds like an interesting plot for a story. I've always wondered how Cilan would be like if he were jealous of someone trying to woo Iris away from him. >D
    I've wondered that too...it'd be interesting. I made a fanart picture of Corn and Youngster Joey trying to make moves on Iris. Dento was shooting daggers at the trollz XD (but it's not finished yet lol...there's missing arms and Corn is out of proportion)

Speaking of which, maybe I should write a little something Halloween themed as well. Oooh, this is going to be a fun month~
    I'm thinking of either writing something or drawing something also ^^
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I think fanart/fanfiction based on the holidays is a great idea! :3 It might help us become even more engaged in the forum too! I'd say Let's GO for it!

If you were traveling with the group in the anime, how would you get Iris and Cilan together?

Hmm, play cupid huh? Ooo! Grab Ash and run somewhere so they have no choice but to be alone! >:3 Then something crazy might happen to me, ash and pikachu and Iris and Dento will have no choice but to work together to save us! Not very romantic -.-;

Ok, get them on a boat and have random animals sing around them under the stars! coughsdisney

Or have them sing a Karaoke duet together! <3 Both sweet AND romantic!^^
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

I wasn't sure if it would exhaust people on the topic of Halloween though. I guess if anyone comes up anything (fanart/fiction etc.) they can post it when they find it ^^ Haha....but not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving on here ^^; (seeing as how Unova is based off of New York (U.S.), it'd be interesting if they had a parallel to it...maybe with people coming from Kanto/Johto or something? I don't know. It won't stop me from thinking about what Dento/Iris would do on Thanksgiving Day xDD)
    Ah, true, true. If we talk about it too much there won't be much to talk about once the day itself actually comes. I guess we could bring it up once in a while, like at least once every week, and then on Halloween we go all out and post all the Wishfulshippy Halloween junk that we want. (Yeah, I forgot that not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving. ^^; Well, I'll make up a scenario anyway when the time comes. Nothing's stopping me from doing so~)

I've wondered that too...it'd be interesting. I made a fanart picture of Corn and Youngster Joey trying to make moves on Iris. Dento was shooting daggers at the trollz XD (but it's not finished yet lol...there's missing arms and Corn is out of proportion)
    lol why Youngster Joey? Okay, I've GOT to see this. When you're finished d'you think you could share it with us? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Or have them sing a Karaoke duet together! <3 Both sweet AND romantic!^^
    They could sing Suki Kirai! *melts at the thought*

If you were traveling with the group in the anime, how would you get Iris and Cilan together?

I would fangirl over Dento just to make Iris jealous. ;)

Because I have no creativity, I would see to it that they got trapped somewhere alone together for hours upon hours and hope for the best. XD

If you were with the group in the anime,how you would you get Iris and Cilan together?

I could try to get Dento to show his jealous/Caution side to him by flirting with Iris. Or Maybe Locking them into a closet. Maybe they can start an argument on Science and Ghosts where they would kind of show a flirty way.

About the theme thing with Halloween maybe Iris and Dento could be like Tarzan and Jane(Aka Jungle Boy and his jungle girl). And Thankgiving we could see Dento and Iris craving a turkey and passing out food.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Lol.......In that looooong post I made I forgot to answer the topic XD;

If you were with the group in the anime,how you would you get Iris and Cilan together?

Fangirl over Dento to make Iris jealous xDD Actually I'd probably be like Lyra and ask Iris if she could marry someone that she's close to, who'd she marry? I could picture Iris get all nervous and stuff and I'd be all "You like Dento right? Don't you? Don't you? Good choice. :P" though IN REALITY.......................I'd be much too shy to do either ^^; so perhaps Dento could try to get me to open up a bit, and Iris get a bit jealous due to the attention swap or something?

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Ah, true, true. If we talk about it too much there won't be much to talk about once the day itself actually comes. I guess we could bring it up once in a while, like at least once every week, and then on Halloween we go all out and post all the Wishfulshippy Halloween junk that we want. (Yeah, I forgot that not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving. ^^; Well, I'll make up a scenario anyway when the time comes. Nothing's stopping me from doing so~)
    Yeah that sounds good. I wonder if Dento would feel he's too old to go Trick-Or-Treating? It'd be cute if he went as Iris's "supervisor". I could totally see him get a bag and try to get candy in that lovable Dento way he does everything. I could just picture Iris BEET RED from that. (The little kids would be laughing their heads off XD)

(You know, I always forget that not everyone celebrates it.....it's just I'm so used to celebrating it through tradition o.o)

lol why Youngster Joey? Okay, I've GOT to see this. When you're finished d'you think you could share it with us?
    Because Youngster Joey is a troll and I thought it'd be funny XDD Certainly!~ I'm going to color this one. It's messed up atm though. I need to re-draw Corn because he's shorter than Iris O.o;

They could sing Suki Kirai! *melts at the thought*
    ^ Mm yeah this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post

Because I have no creativity, I would see to it that they got trapped somewhere alone together for hours upon hours and hope for the best. XD
    Not creative? I think that's ingenious X3 Wonderful things can happen if they were alone together for a while XDD *pictures them trapped on a subway train*
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 27th September 2011 at 3:49 AM.

Sorry for absence! But since I'm not really important there was no real need to apologise, right? Heh...
    In my debut ep, I'd be disguised as a boy. By the end of the ep Iris finds out and I ask her if she'd help me play a prank on Cilan. The next episode will have me "flirting" with her right when Cilan is in the middle of something important (Say, a battle, or cooking maybe?) so he gets jealous. The third episode I challenge Ash to a battle (Kenny and Drew style, right?) on the condition that if he loses, Iris will travel with me only. Cilan hears that and he takes the challenge (You can't trust the love interest's welfare to a kid, you know) and I get my butt kicked, after which Iris says something like, "You didn't have to go so hard on her!" and Cilan and Ash are like, "Her?"
    You know, like Mischa's revelation.

:: Hm, that's more of a "Wishfulshippy episode" sort of idea, but I bet it was fun to read! If you want that idea for a fanfic, take it. (Not like it's that original an idea anyway but you never know...)
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

It seems like it was a funny and interesting dream! XDD (Most of my dreams tend to be about a new episode coming out. Except for my "Iris gave birth to a Totodile that OHKO's Palmer's Dragonite." I don't know where that came from xDD )
    Well actually when the dream first started I thought it was a new episode too XD

I think it ended in a cliffhanger. Iris was the judge and chose Evil!Dent's food without any explanation then I woke up. Evil dreams...I WANNA KNOW what happened!

Ooh! I like this idea! They sound so funny, and when I was checking up on things with my phone at University I laughed out loud about the vampire XDD That is SO Iris. I love these two <3
    Should've made it into a script instead. Haven't done one in this thread for like 2 weeks.

Haha, that seems interesting. I wonder what Iris' expression would be.

Iris (5 years old): *skipping down the sidewalk and notices boy sitting on bench without a costume* *walks over* "Hey, you!"
    Dent (8 years old): *jumps out of seat and shrieks* *turns to her with arms covering his face* "Uhm, y-y-yes?"
    Iris: "Why aren't ya wearing a costume? Don't you want candy?"
    Dent: "...am I supposed to b-be?"
    Iris: "If you like eating candy, yes! They're good, tangerine chocolates rock my socks and caramilk chunks are great as long as your dad doesn't accidentally sit on them and-"
    Dent: "Uhm, how do tangerines pl-play music in your socks?"
    Iris: "Well go put on a costume and find out!"
    Dent: "...really?"
    Iris: "YES! It's Halloween night! You know...when ghosts come out to haunt their graves! When spirits laugh and play in the moonlight. When the line between our world and the spirit world is the thinnest! When Elder-san lets herself go once a year on Coffee Crisps and gains 20 pounds. When-!"
    Dent: "Ghosts don't exist. Halloween is a sham."
    Iris: *stops and gets in his face* "What!"
    Dent: "I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! What a bitter situation!!"
    Iris: "Halloween is not a sham! And ghosts so too exist! I'll prove it to you!" *looks around and spots a mansion* "See that place? I bet we'll find one there! We can set up a wedgy board and everything!"
    Dent: "Uhm, my brother t-told me about that pl-place! It's supposed to-"
    Iris: "Oh so now that I want to prove it to you, you believe in ghosts, just great!"
    Dent: "NO! Uhm, he said that that place was abandoned years ago and hasn't been cleaned since. Th-Think of all the tasteless germs a-and dust...and kittens..."
    Iris: "...kittens?"
    Dent: *whimpers* "They appear the most during Halloween. And what's a wedgy board?
    Iris: "It's this cool wooden thing you use to talk to the dead. You place your hands together over a letter as a group and they move on their own in this really creepy and cool way, kinda like dancing!"
    Dent: "Oh...then I don't like w-wedgy boards."
    Iris: "And why the arceus not?"
    Dent: "Uhm, I don't believe in ghosts or wedgy boards. They're an unrequired taste."
    Iris: "Oh COME ON! You don't believe in Halloween, ghosts, or wedgy boards?!?!"
    Dent: "Gah, I'm sorry!"
    Chili: *pops out of nowhere in a King Kong costume* "YO, LITTLE BRO!"
    Dent: *screams*
    Chili: "Look at all the candy I got and-Who's your little friend?"
    Iris: "He's not my friend! He's a royal pain in the beehind! Why are ghosts so hard for him to accept?!"
    Dent: "Because they don't exist."
    Iris: *grabs his collar* "Say that one more time ya little pain!"
    Dent: "DON'T KILL ME!"
    Iris: "I'M NOT GONNA KILL YOU!"
    Chili: "Woah...you actually got him to talk. Good going weird-hair girl."
    Iris: "Wh-Weird hair girl?!?!"
    Dent: "L-Listen, I-I'm not going in that house either way. Ghosts and spirits don't exist so I don't need to."
    Iris: "What? Exist?" *frustrated*
    Dent: "NO!" *crying*
    Random Woman: *walking by* "Oh my! Are you alright, little boy?"
    Dent: *explodes* "I DON'T KNOW why I'm NOT wearing a costume OR believe in 20 pound rocking socks OR haunting dead caramilk tangerine chunks while dancing with a weird hair kitten who's talking to a dusty wedgy board in moonlight! Just PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!"
    Random Woman: *faints*
    Iris: "......so you going in the mansion or what?"
    Dent: *crying*
    Iris: "Look. I'll keep you safe from the dust and...kittens. And you'll keep me safe from the ghosts. Which should be fine because they" *eye twitch* "don't exist, right?"
    Dent: *sniffle* "O-Okay."
    Chili: *watches them walk away and steps over fainted woman's body* "Ooh, little bro's got himself a girlfriend...before me. Which kinda reeks."

So...if Dent was awkward when he was a little kid, would it be something like that?
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Sorry for absence! But since I'm not really important there was no real need to apologise, right? Heh...
    Aww don't think like that, of course you are important. Really there is no need to apologise anyways. People should have (and will have) other things to do. In my opinion, no one has the right to say that you have done something wrong for being inactive.

^^ Nice idea btw. I don't think it's too similar to the anime really.

Well actually when the dream first started I thought it was a new episode too XD
    Don't you just hate that? It gets your hopes up DX

I think it ended in a cliffhanger. Iris was the judge and chose Evil!Dent's food without any explanation then I woke up. Evil dreams...I WANNA KNOW what happened!
    Omg....that makes things worse D= maybe it would have been a nightmare?

Spoiler:- spoiler:

So...if Dent was awkward when he was a little kid, would it be something like that?
    It reminds me a lot of his game counterpart which I found interesting xD I found this really cute and funny :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    You're welcome Kirika :-) To be honest, I thought it looked like Iris was gonna rape Dento for a second there O.o Freakin' YES! -.-;

The new fanart are just so lovely!^^

OMG!!! You're flipping awesome! Thank you so much for posting that video!^^ -hugs-
    I noticed that too, Iris looked a bit "fierce", don't know if it makes sense. And glad you liked it, I hope more people will post Wishful videos on niconico, most of videos on this website are pure win.

I like your idea poke_maniac. We could make fun stories with it especially since Halloween is coming up, I don't care about it but people talk about ghosts and stuff this day, so it's perfect for Wishful. I wanna read these fanfics already.
    I don't celebrate Thanksgiving though, just know it by name, in fact I don't celebrate Christmas either but there's always a lot of fanarts for these kinds of occasions.

I love your dream about Dento's evil twin brother, CupidKirby, just imagining it sounds funny. But when I have shippy dreams, I always wake up before the most interesting part ;_; So I know that feel. It could've been fun if it lasted.

A Tag Battle, just to see how they'd manage to win together. They'd be happy to win and Dento would thank Iris. I so want it in the anime. Or getting lost on purpose so they could look for me together. It reminds me of that episode when they looked for Ash (or was it something else?) together.
    Last edited by Kirika; 27th September 2011 at 2:16 PM.

^Kirika I loved that idea A Tag Battke would Be funny to see. Maybe Iris and Dento start aruging on whom should go first. Lol To CupidKirby's idea of Evil Twin Brother. Maybe he could kidnapped Iris and Dento could be like her knight in shining armor and save her from Danger. .

Oh and Can Anyone post links of Fanfics and Fanart or Amvs of the past posts. I want to add to the first post.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Now that's a hard one. Well, if I was a Pokémon, I'd be Iris's Pokémon and pretend to have a crush on one of Cilan's Pokémon (who, of course, will know that I'm pretending), and hope that someone would point out that if two Pokémon love each other, then their trainers will love each other, too, or something along those lines. THEN I will use actions and general mischief to bring them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Oh and Can Anyone post links of Fanfics and Fanart or Amvs of the past posts. I want to add to the first post.
    I don't know about you but that Suki Kirai one is a must o-o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ebs9zR5K0

And I've always liked that "Every Other Time" AMV XxMist made.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6PLhQ4ILM

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika
    I love your dream about Dento's evil twin brother, CupidKirby, just imagining it sounds funny. But when I have shippy dreams, I always wake up before the most interesting part ;_; So I know that feel. It could've been fun if it lasted.
    I kno, rite?! Though I admit they're a great source of ideas for fanfictions. I've read quite a few which were inspired by people's dreams XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    It reminds me a lot of his game counterpart which I found interesting xD I found this really cute and funny :3
    Well of course that was going on the fact that we don't know a lot about that Dent. I still love the shy little Dent .
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post

Now that's a hard one. Well, if I was a Pokémon, I'd be Iris's Pokémon and pretend to have a crush on one of Cilan's Pokémon (who, of course, will know that I'm pretending), and hope that someone would point out that if two Pokémon love each other, then their trainers will love each other, too, or something along those lines. THEN I will use actions and general mischief to bring them together.
    Ooo! In that case, be Emolga and use Attract on Dento! That way, he'll be attracted-- Oh wait, that's mischief, not playing cupid >.< Never mind. Or Emolga can use hidden power to create some fireworks in the sky and both Iris and Dento can enjoy the sight together!^^

I don't know about you but that Suki Kirai one is a must o-o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ebs9zR5K0

And I've always liked that "Every Other Time" AMV XxMist made.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6PLhQ4ILM
    (I think Suki Kirai is like our pride and joy right now for this ship. XDD)

I liked "Every Other Time" for them too, it was a nice video and the song really seems to fit them xD

Spoiler:- more amvs/fanart links:

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby
    Well of course that was going on the fact that we don't know a lot about that Dent. I still love the shy little Dent .
    Yeah, shy Dento is cute. I wonder how Iris would react if she found out he was that shy?

Wow, I feel kinda sad now. A lot of you guys have had wishful dreams lately, but I haven't had mine yet! O.o despite how obsessed I am of this shipping. Maybe I'm sick or something?

This is gonna sound random, but I've been wondering if we'll ever get to see Iris' or Dento's parents? Or have wondered what they're parents might be like. Especially if Dento, Chilli and Pod have different colored hair, what hair color do their parents have? Um, food coloring much?! O.o;

@CupidKirby Aww, just read your story!^^ Um, I dunno maybe Dento might've be an awkward shy little boy. I personally think there should be some fanfiction about little Dento and Iris, and since I love Pod Pod and Corn too I would love to see them as little kids too! :-)

People have had Wishful dreams!?!?!?!? *faints* Why can't I have one? D=

Anyway, @Tykira, Cilan and his brothers could've dyed their hair or something... Just imagine Cilan with brown hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    People have had Wishful dreams!?!?!?!? *faints* Why can't I have one? D=
    I remember that some of my friends would get Wishful dreams and I wouldn't >.> I think you guys will get one eventually..I mean you can't control dreams XDD

Anyway, @Tykira, Cilan and his brothers could've dyed their hair or something... Just imagine Cilan with brown hair.
    Or their mother could have had red hair/red eyes, their father have blue hair/blue eyes and Dento got all the recessive genes the oddball

While we're on the subject of dreams, I've had two Wishfulshipping dreams this week. The one I really remember was from last night, where Iris's Emolga and Cilan's Pansage had an egg, causing much teasing from Ash(who Iris later threw in a lake). The egg hatched into a female Emolga that knew Solarbeam, which she used on Cilan before following her mother to an apple tree, leaving Iris to care for him. XD

And, yes, dreams are excellent ideas for fanfiction. The thing is, the above dream actually was a shortened-down version of one of the stories my brother and I are writing together, though it may just be our little joke and never get posted. The one I had a few nights ago, however(involving Drayden as Iris's father figure, donuts, Axew, and a bra) inspired a fanfic...but I've forgotten how it went.

Anyway, I loved the 'Every Other Time' video. The other one...that was cute, too. What about that video where Iris was beating the crap out of Cilan that we all found so funny?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Ohh speaking of wishful dreams I remember dreaming something about having a special event in the games and now that I think of it, It was something like this….
        Spoiler:- ,..:

Owo I hope it wasn’t that long and please forgive my bad English xD
    Last edited by Raikar; 28th September 2011 at 8:43 PM.

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Ohh speaking of wishful dreams I remember dreaming something about having a special event in the games and now that I think of it, It was something like this….

Now this is a pretty cool dream! It really reminds me of something that could actually happen xD Speaking of which there's a Mewtwo event coming out...imagine if he was the roaming Pokemon and this whole thing turns out to be true *shot* I wish Dento and Iris interacted in the games D= they totally should come "Grey" (watch it be called Quartz or something random like that XD)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on Iris's parents...I have a theory. What if she was an orphan and some nice Zoroark raised her? That would explain the hair XD (I actually hear a lot of theories about Iris being an orphan? Is there any truth to that?) I was trying to think if the Zoroark would accept Dento, seeing as how he's a "city boy". What if they resented people for harming the environment but liked the people of the Dragon Village? It'd be neat if Dento eventually got through to them :3 he could show how technology and nature can thrive in harmony.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 28th September 2011 at 6:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post

How about there are TWO legendary pokemon that get freed? They could depend what version your playing! For example, if you had Black, you would get Zekrom and Thunderus, and if you had White, you would get Reshiram and Thornadus! You could catch the dragon at Dragonspiril Tower, and the other would be a roaming pokemon!

Also, do I have permission to copy, paste, print, and send that idea to GameFreak and Nintendo?
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I found an adorable fanart by Mochi on Pixiv X33

Spoiler:- image:

It looks like they are getting ready for some cold weather haha. I absolutely love it when they are drawn in scarves/winter clothes. It's really cute :3

Page 71 of 170 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast