Page 72 of 170 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4235

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

What a cute fanart <3
    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Now this is a pretty cool dream! It really reminds me of something that could actually happen xD Speaking of which there's a Mewtwo event coming out...imagine if he was the roaming Pokemon and this whole thing turns out to be true *shot* I wish Dento and Iris interacted in the games D= they totally should come "Grey" (watch it be called Quartz or something random like that XD)
    Is the result of a whole day playing pokemon white -w- I really want some interaction in the games too ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    How about there are TWO legendary pokemon that get freed? They could depend what version your playing! For example, if you had Black, you would get Zekrom and Thunderus, and if you had White, you would get Reshiram and Thornadus! You could catch the dragon at Dragonspiril Tower, and the other would be a roaming pokemon!

Also, do I have permission to copy, paste, print, and send that idea to GameFreak and Nintendo?
    Hmmm that's and interesting idea too! and yes you have permission (?) xD

If you were traveling with the group in the anime, how would you get Iris and Cilan together?
    Well like many said, maybe the easiest way is to get them jealous , I could fangirl over everything Dento does and make Iris mad, then ask her if she likes him and insist until she finally admits that she likes him xD or maybe grab Ash somewhere far from them for “training” or I’ll challenge him to a battle and “accidentally” get lost…Iris and Dento will be spending all day and night together :3

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Flame Mistress Anyway, @Tykira, Cilan and his brothers could've dyed their hair or something... Just imagine Cilan with brown hair.
    >.< Ugh, no...just no!

00poke_maniac I found an adorable fanart by Mochi on Pixiv X33

Spoiler:- image:

It looks like they are getting ready for some cold weather haha. I absolutely love it when they are drawn in scarves/winter clothes. It's really cute :3
    Sooo KAWAII!!! x333 I can image this being a sticker or something in a wishfulshipping collage!^^
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

That is just adorable! ;_; I can see them wearing this when the winter season comes around in the anime (if they ever do showcase seasonal changes)

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Is the result of a whole day playing pokemon white -w- I really want some interaction in the games too ;_;
    -sigh- That would have been great, you know, them interacting in-game. Of course I'd assume it would be different compared to the anime version of the pairing. Imagine a shy and bashful Dento with a childish and hyper Iris? o_o

Yeah, shy Dento is cute. I wonder how Iris would react if she found out he was that shy?
    Probably happy at first but then after talking to the new Dent for about 2 minutes, disturbed. Then, she'd demand for him to rant on about food and present him with several random objects hoping he'd get into one of his "It's ____ Time!"s and pull a hat out of nowhere.

Ohh speaking of wishful dreams I remember dreaming something about having a special event in the games and now that I think of it, It was something like this….
    Wow, can't believe you remembered what they said word for word XD
    I had another dream once that was about 10 seconds long where I was playing pokemon and instead of travelling alone, Dent and Iris were with me and would follow my sprite wherever I went. Not as good as the evil twin one unfortunetly.

I found an adorable fanart by Mochi on Pixiv X33
    It'd be cool if they featured a whole batch of episodes that take place in winter, forcing Ash/Iris/Dent to wear winter gear. Especially since they're apparently in America now and not Japan.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Wow, can't believe you remembered what they said word for word XD
    I had another dream once that was about 10 seconds long where I was playing pokemon and instead of travelling alone, Dent and Iris were with me and would follow my sprite wherever I went. Not as good as the evil twin one unfortunetly.
    Oh no, is not the whole thing exactly but I wrote how I remember it was xD
    Normally I can't remember half of my dreams ^^U this one is very special I've never dreamed about playing on my Ds xD actually I dream of being on twitter or msn even you tube xD I guess it got stuck in my head because of that owo

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

This might seen unrelated, but bear with me a minute. I was reading Ouran High School Host Club (Dent got me into that and Case Closed) and in volume 5, Milord (Guess who that is?) is sweet-talking a girl named Ayame (If you don't get that, look it up) and he fills the Club's room with irises! I could just imagine Dent doing something like that for our Iris. (Somewhat odd in that Ayame is more like our Burgundy, and Haruhi is more like Iris. But still!)
    And I've figured out their ages. Based on the heights of seventh- and eighth- graders, I assume them to be twelve (Iris, being short for her age) and thirteen (Cilan, being tall). But still! At least there isn't a five-year age difference >.<;
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    I could just imagine Dent doing something like that for our Iris. (Somewhat odd in that Ayame is more like our Burgundy, and Haruhi is more like Iris. But still!)
    Aww! Yes I could really see that. I could definitely see it if Iris was upset about something, he could do that to cheer her up X3

Haha...You know...this'll be random, but whenever I see Burgundy I think of Renge. As for Dento I see him either as Tamaki and Kyoya's lovechild or just Tamaki XDD and with Iris, (if she didn't have that long puffy hair) is a bit like Haruhi. XDD

And I've figured out their ages. Based on the heights of seventh- and eighth- graders, I assume them to be twelve (Iris, being short for her age) and thirteen (Cilan, being tall). But still! At least there isn't a five-year age difference >.<;
    Well Dento is 5'6'' going by heads...I think Iris is really around 10/11. Just because she's a little bit shorter than Ash even. (I don't think 4/5 years is that big of a difference ^^; I mean...the way I see it is the age difference is just as much as shipping Dento with Ash. Only people seem to complain more when it's with Iris.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Also guys, the pictures are being REALLY slow getting up, but I have one here that's pretty darn nice. (Thanks to Playerking for giving it to me 8D)

Also this got me thinking about the 7th Gym Battle. Wouldn't it be cute if Iris would hide behind Dento and they share a blanket or something? (assuming it'd be a cold Gym XD)
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Honestly, when it comes to the seventh gym I want to see Iris realise it's an ice-type gym and when Ash goes "Oh, let's go face the gym leader! Come on people!", Iris will be like, "IT'S A COLD PLACE AND I HATE COLD PLACES!!!" and Cilan says, "You shouldn't force a lady where she doesn't want to go. I'll stay outside with Iris, and you go have your gym battle."

But wait. Does Dento know she doesn't like ice-types?
    And I wasn't serious about their ages, I just felt I had to add something else after mentioning Burgundy.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Honestly, when it comes to the seventh gym I want to see Iris realise it's an ice-type gym and when Ash goes "Oh, let's go face the gym leader! Come on people!", Iris will be like, "IT'S A COLD PLACE AND I HATE COLD PLACES!!!" and Cilan says, "You shouldn't force a lady where she doesn't want to go. I'll stay outside with Iris, and you go have your gym battle."
    And if it was cold outside Dento and Iris can go somewhere nice and warm :3 like get a warm meal or something. That'd be adorable.

But wait. Does Dento know she doesn't like ice-types?
    And I wasn't serious about their ages, I just felt I had to add something else after mentioning Burgundy.
    I think he knows, I just don't think he knows why ^^; but :

Spoiler:- BW048:

Anyways, I'll post the (other) pictures later (I'm at University right now....waiting for my 2:00 class to start) this episode seemed to have quite a bit of Dento/Iris stuff. I actually rather like this episode...it had lots of colors XD

Dent does look fabulous without his vest on. But when doesn't he?

He should know about her fear of ice types. She did show she was afraid of Langley's (I refuse to call her Georgia) Beartic and as 00poke_maniac said:

Spoiler:- ep 48:

Now that I think about it, an episode where the BWtrio get stuck in an ice cave and Ash gets separated from Dent/Iris would be awesome and godly comedic. People keep wanting them to split from him in a forest, but an ice cave would be waaay better XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    There's also the cool subway pose.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Dent does look fabulous without his vest on. But when doesn't he?
    Yes he always does, but he looks even more cute vestless X33 I wonder what Iris thinks? XD (Or does she like him shirtless better? :P)

Now that I think about it, an episode where the BWtrio get stuck in an ice cave and Ash gets separated from Dent/Iris would be awesome and godly comedic. People keep wanting them to split from him in a forest, but an ice cave would be waaay better XD
    Iris and Dento need an episode like this. What if they got lost in Twist Mountain? Would that work? :3

Anyways...here's the pictures I promised you guys ^^

Spoiler:- images:

The way you put it, poke_maniac, you make it look like they're together for half the episode XD

Ooh, we haven't seen a smug Dent in a while...the fishing episode was it? Well I can't wait to see what's being said that made him make that face. And gee, every moment Iris and Dent are together are awesome.

Seriously, these screenshots are wondrous for my soul.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Anyways...here's the pictures I promised you guys ^^

*snort*
    What are they doing? XD
    Ah, Pokemon. You gotta love the overdramatic animation.

OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS ADORABLE.

For a musical thing you HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS. I AM MAJORLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! And guys--this is real XDD (it's a little comic promo for a musical. I'm not sure if it's in an episode, but it's down right adorable)

Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st October 2011 at 3:38 PM.

For a musical thing you HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS. I AM MAJORLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! And guys--this is real XDD (it's a little comic promo for a musical. I'm not sure if it's in an episode, but it's down right adorable)

Ooh. Mind if I join you fangirling? THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS. =D
    I so want this to actually be in an episode.
    It probably won't, but if it is I'll die happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Ooh. Mind if I join you fangirling? THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS. =D
    I so want this to actually be in an episode.
    It probably won't, but if it is I'll die happy.
    IKR IKR?!? I was alll "What's this goi---OMGaefhgasijgfhofdaegf THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS!!"

I want this to be too, but I'm not sure. ^^; Either way they are being used in promotions together a lot like a couple.

Iris- dressed in black
    Dento- dressed in white
    Iris- red (ruby) bowtie
    Dento - blue (sapphire?) bowtie

MIND BLOWN (EEK?! Ruby and Sapphire refi?!?)

X33333333 It's so cute seeing them holding hands and dancing...and also singing and Iris having that little <3 at the end X3

IKR IKR?!? I was alll "What's this goi---OMGaefhgasijgfhofdaegf THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS!!"

I want this to be too, but I'm not sure. ^^; Either way they are being used in promotions together a lot like a couple.

Iris- dressed in black
    Dento- dressed in white
    Iris- red (ruby) bowtie
    Dento - blue (sapphire?) bowtie

MIND BLOWN (EEK?! Ruby and Sapphire refi?!?)

X33333333 It's so cute seeing them holding hands and dancing...and also singing and Iris having that little <3 at the end X3

I wanna know what they are saying! XD
    *can't read Japanese*

I've noticed that about promos too. It's always them, Ash doesn't show up as much. I think it might be because they're both new.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I wanna know what they are saying! XD
    *can't read Japanese*

I've noticed that about promos too. It's always them, Ash doesn't show up as much. I think it might be because they're both new.
    Yeah same here ^^

Well yeah...I'm not going to complain though <3 it helps us xDD (It really helps that they are holding hands...I mean they didn't HAVE to be XD)

I don't know how anyone can even think that these two won't end up together without crawling into an asylum of insanity in such a way that someone else would be able to take a picture of to look back on and laugh.

Haha, just joking.

But seriously, Iris' <3 is so adorable. And I love the touch with Gothita giving Axew a rose at the bottom.

Where is everyone? They NEED to fangirl with US!
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Wow, I feel kinda sad now. A lot of you guys have had wishful dreams lately, but I haven't had mine yet! O.o despite how obsessed I am of this shipping. Maybe I'm sick or something?
    You're not alone, I still didn't have any Wishful dreams, let's hope together we'll get one someday!

About this Iris' parents thing, I just think we'll get to know about her 'grandma' in the Dragon Village, though it'd be cool to know more about her past.
    Thanks for that fanart poke_maniac, Mochi is definitely my favorite Wishful drawer, I totally love her. The screencaps were priceless too, I love how they react the same way.

And this little comic, I don't have any words to express how I feel ;_; I just can't think clearly, this is too much win.
    A friend of mine translated what Iris and Dento say : Dento says "it's show time" and Iris says "it's fun", it seems..
    Last edited by Kirika; 30th September 2011 at 10:39 PM.

But seriously, Iris' <3 is so adorable. And I love the touch with Gothita giving Axew a rose at the bottom.

This thing just seems soo shippy to me, I honestly do not think this is fake or anything, but my mind is going through so much paranoia right now it's not even funny xD I mean, everything is in proportion, the colors are perfect...there was a Gothita shown to come in soon...it just seems like a cute advertisement for a Musical :3

Where is everyone? They NEED to fangirl with US!
    Yes, this ^ XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Thanks for that fanart poke_maniac, Mochi is definitely my favorite Wishful drawer, I totally love her. The screencaps were priceless too, I love how they react the same way.
    Yeah same here. I found out that Mochi's site has been updated to have an Iris/Wishfulshipping theme X3 Haha...yeah these two, despite being opposites think the same way XD

And this little comic, I don't have any words to express how I feel ;_; I just can't think clearly, this is too much win.
    A friend of mine translated what Iris and Dento say : Dento says "it's show time" and Iris says "it's fun", it seems..
    I can't think clearly either!! I heard that's what they were saying as well.

Yeah, I'm happy writers actually care about their relationship ang give us some cute moments like that. When I see some Wishful related news like this comic you posted, I always think "gotta talk about it on the thread!". I saw that for Mochi's website, the new theme is pretty. And speaking of fanarts, look at this one, I really love the colors.
    I updated my photobucket with the new fanarts here, I just hope Mochi will keep drawing these two together!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    And speaking of fanarts, look at this one, I really love the colors.
    I updated my photobucket with the new fanarts here, I just hope Mochi will keep drawing these two together!
    Aw, I love their outfits. Especially Dent's more subtle cape. And thanks a lot for collecting these pictures, really. Oh, and do you know what Axew is saying in that picture too? Sorry ^^;

Anyone else freak out the first time they saw the title
        Spoiler:- ep 55/56:

Just to realize that you read it wrong?
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

*joins you in fangirling* OHMAIGOD afjakslfja This is wonderful! ;_; Haha, I never thought we'd get something so unexpected like this before! I have to say, thank you once again 00poke_maniac for being the bringer of good news.

Anyone else freak out the first time they saw the title
        Spoiler:- ep 55/56:

Just to realize that you read it wrong?
    Damn! You got me. XD Even so, I hope to see Dento being super nice and understanding in this episode like he was in the Excadrill one.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF SUICUNE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, over reaction, but that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright Japan, make that an episode, or you will be sooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Page 72 of 170 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast