Page 73 of 170 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 4242

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

OMFG *W* I'm so happy ;_;
    Oh and it says :
    Dento: It's Show time!!
    Iris: (well she is saying "tanoshii" It means fun, joy etc... probably she is saying "enjoy" to the audience)
    Last edited by Raikar; 1st October 2011 at 1:37 AM.

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    OMFG *W* I'm so happy ;_;
    Oh and it says :
    Dento: It's Show time!!
    Iris: (well she is saying "tanoshii" It means fun, joy etc... probably she is saying "enjoy" to the audience)
    -----
    I think it's from a magazine because the blue rectangle at the left with the instruments says something like this " The answer is in page 13" owo
    I wonder...are they thinking about ballroom dancing in the future? X333

---

Well that helps out with where this came from XDD People are all "Where did this come from" so know that the thing has something saying about an "answer" makes it seem more legit. I hope Dento and Iris do more promos like these Maybe they WILL get their own duet ending? X333

Man....and here I thought Dento and Iris's love would blossom on a subway train XDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Oh never mind, I was so excited fangirling that I didn’t notice Kirika posted the translation before xD sorry and thank you ^^
    Anyways I want this to be an episode ,they just need to do it THEY MUST ASDFGDFG (sorry I’m a bit hyper right now xD)
    Last edited by Raikar; 1st October 2011 at 1:47 AM.

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Anyways I want this to be an episode ,the just need to do it THEY MUST ASDFGDFG (sorry I’m a bit hyper right now xD)
    The whole guide schedule is mixed up so I'm trying not to get any hopes up ^^; but I'm really happy we get this. Part of me was thinking that this was a new ending song with Dento/Iris dancing.....but I doubt that. Both of their outfits are adorable X33

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS ADORABLE.

For a musical thing you HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS. I AM MAJORLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! And guys--this is real XDD (it's a little comic promo for a musical. I'm not sure if it's in an episode, but it's down right adorable)

Spoiler:- image:
    O>O -nearly faints- I think my fangirl system's overloaded! @.@ This-I--They better NOT be joshing us!!! xD

Kirika You're not alone, I still didn't have any Wishful dreams, let's hope together we'll get one someday!

About this Iris' parents thing, I just think we'll get to know about her 'grandma' in the Dragon Village, though it'd be cool to know more about her past.
    Thanks for that fanart poke_maniac, Mochi is definitely my favorite Wishful drawer, I totally love her. The screencaps were priceless too, I love how they react the same way.
    Heehee!^^ I'm sure we will! My suggestion is to eat a bowl of ice cream at midnight :P Seeing Iris' 'grandma' or elder would be pretty cool too :-)

Kirika Yeah, I'm happy writers actually care about their relationship ang give us some cute moments like that. When I see some Wishful related news like this comic you posted, I always think "gotta talk about it on the thread!". I saw that for Mochi's website, the new theme is pretty. And speaking of fanarts, look at this one, I really love the colors.
    I updated my photobucket with the new fanarts here, I just hope Mochi will keep drawing these two together!
    -sighs deeply- I can feel the romance flowing here already!^^ I'm inspired to make more fanart/fiction!
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS ADORABLE.

For a musical thing you HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS. I AM MAJORLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! And guys--this is real XDD (it's a little comic promo for a musical. I'm not sure if it's in an episode, but it's down right adorable)

Spoiler:- image:
    *shocks* Oh My Gosh That's so cute!I love their awesome pose.Wonder what are the translation for it.*saves the picture*
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

The Pic looks like the real deal. I seen pics of the anime in comic form before. So this is a shocking surprise. Iris and Dento doing a musical is something.This could be something to look forward too. . Thanks for the pic 00poke_maniac.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Man....and here I thought Dento and Iris's love would blossom on a subway train XDD
    Where we think they'll hook up changes every week. First it was the Striaton restaurant, then a haunted mansion, then a forest, then a subway, and now on a theatrical stage.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Where we think they'll hook up changes every week. First it was the Striaton restaurant, then a haunted mansion, then a forest, then a subway, and now on a theatrical stage.
    It'll probably be somewhere completely obvious. Like a iris flower garden. It's so funny how we can't ever stick with one XDD

Anyways, the comic was revealed to be real ^^ the whole comic page was revealed >.> Ash was in it (dancing with Gothitelle) but he was doing bad. Dento and Iris were both dancing well their love shall conquer all and wind up getting all the accessories from the people despite not being Pokemon :P

Only this might happen in...this weeks episode? Weird seeing as how Dento's not in it. Maybe they do the musical before the stamp rally? =o Or maybe the comic is a Wishfulshipper and they decided that they thought it was cute so they had them dance together xDD

Spoiler:- full scan:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st October 2011 at 4:12 PM.

It'll probably be somewhere completely obvious. Like a iris flower garden. It's so funny how we can't ever stick with one XDD

Anyways, the comic was revealed to be real ^^ the whole comic page was revealed >.> Ash was in it (dancing with Gothitelle) but he was doing bad. Dento and Iris were both dancing well their love shall conquer all and wind up getting all the accessories from the people despite not being Pokemon :P

Only this might happen in...this weeks episode? Weird seeing as how Dento's not in it. Maybe they do the musical before the stamp rally? =o Or maybe the comic is a Wishfulshipper and they decided that they thought it was cute so they had them dance together xDD

He doesn't stick out, he matches Oshawott and Swanna. They're both on the other side of the picture, so he's balancing it.
    And aww, poor Ash. He doesn't seem to be having as much fun as the other two. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    He doesn't stick out, he matches Oshawott and Swanna. They're both on the other side of the picture, so he's balancing it.
    And aww, poor Ash. He doesn't seem to be having as much fun as the other two. =P
    XDD Good point. He really seems to match Swanna....he's so graceful isn't he Iris? I hope in the future they'll dance more with each other X3 I love how there's a little <3 after what Iris says XDD

Poor Ash...I bet Gothitelle is thinking "You need work..." xDD

Oh, Ash makes the whole picture ten times better. How he's on a separate page makes it twenty times better.

I can't believe it took me until now to realize Gothita was copying Dent's pose the whole time. Why can't Dent wink at Iris and be giving her a rose?!

Random Cottonee ftw.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Now they really really need a duet theme! I thought of some lines, you guys can add more and we'll send it to the writers!
    Iris (Talking):Hey, Dento, you never told me why you're so crazy about everything.
    Dento (Talking): Oh, really? Well, it goes a little something like this...
    (Music starts)
    Iris (Talking): I hope you don't expect me to sing with you.
    Dento (Starts singing slowly) People have all sorts of dreams~

Okay, now you guys add more, please. I have to go ^.^;
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Oh, Ash makes the whole picture ten times better. How he's on a separate page makes it twenty times better.

I can't believe it took me until now to realize Gothita was copying Dent's pose the whole time. Why can't Dent wink at Iris and be giving her a rose?!

Random Cottonee ftw.
    XDD It's funny how Ash is so disorganized, where as Dento and Iris are in perfect sync X33 Also it seems as in promos Iris likes his "It's ______ Time" and does it along with him X3

Well it's not quite copying his pose..but it is similar. It'd be cute if Dento would wink at her, but it does look like he's looking at Iris opposed to how Iris seems to be facing the audience. Maybe because he'd rather give her an iris. I don't know, I keep wanting him to give her a Gracidea or something X33 Knowing Dento he'd give her a whole flower garden, with a giant cake in the middle and confess his love :P

Whenever I see this picture I really want to see a fanart or something of Dento carrying Iris bridal style in those outfits. I think that'd be pretty cute X33

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

I honestly would...but my mind needs to stay focused on hw xDDD Nice intro though. Even if we sent it I don't think they'd listen unfortunately but it's always fun to come up with songs from time to time XDD

LOL clumsy Ash and Swanna FTW! Next only to Iris and Dento of course :P

Egitim Now they really really need a duet theme! I thought of some lines, you guys can add more and we'll send it to the writers!
    Iris (Talking):Hey, Dento, you never told me why you're so crazy about everything.
    Dento (Talking): Oh, really? Well, it goes a little something like this...
    (Music starts)
    Iris (Talking): I hope you don't expect me to sing with you.
    Dento (Starts singing slowly) People have all sorts of dreams~

*plays Suki Kiari*
    :333

Wow now I see this full scan. This is funny but cute in the same way. Iris and Dento share a dance together. I have a feeling that They might do a musicial after the Champion match which I think is after that. So we could well wait and see what they will do. But this is one of the episode comic that I kept seeing of the anime. So Maybe we see a slight moment between the two lovebirds.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Well it's not quite copying his pose..but it is similar. It'd be cute if Dento would wink at her, but it does look like he's looking at Iris opposed to how Iris seems to be facing the audience. Maybe because he'd rather give her an iris. I don't know, I keep wanting him to give her a Gracidea or something X33 Knowing Dento he'd give her a whole flower garden, with a giant cake in the middle and confess his love :P
    You can't tell because Gothita has such a tiny body...but it's almost exactly the same.

I know Gracidea is in the games, but why give it to Iris? Just curious is all. How about a bouquet of both.

Just saw episode 49 translated and Dent was totally fabulous in it. Especially how he figured out TR's plan with the bridge in like 5 seconds. Kind of disappointed when Iris called him a kid but as long as she doesn't call anyone else a pain then I'm good XD
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Iris called him a kid???!!! What episode was that???

;.; Oh please tell me it's a translating mistake...
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Yes he always does, but he looks even more cute vestless X33 I wonder what Iris thinks? XD (Or does she like him shirtless better? :P)

Iris and Dento need an episode like this. What if they got lost in Twist Mountain? Would that work? :3

Anyways...here's the pictures I promised you guys ^^

Spoiler:- images:
    Heehee! the second screenshot could be a new dance! xD

The third screenshot looks like Dento's rape face o.O RUN IRIS RUN!! XDDD

You can't tell because Gothita has such a tiny body...but it's almost exactly the same.
    It would have been hilarious if Dento was holding a rose and winking....oh what could have happened. I'm not going to complain I'm still fangirling over how they held hands--promotion or not XD

I know Gracidea is in the games, but why give it to Iris? Just curious is all. How about a bouquet of both.
    Well my reasoning is because they seem to have a lot more meaning in the Pokemon World compared to different flowers. I think those are better for birthdays though....not love xDDD

Just saw episode 49 translated and Dent was totally fabulous in it. Especially how he figured out TR's plan with the bridge in like 5 seconds. Kind of disappointed when Iris called him a kid but as long as she doesn't call anyone else a pain then I'm good XD
    I saw it subbed last night as well. I remember that Iris called him a kid so it wasn't that much of a surprise to me. Well to be fair, he was acting like a kid XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post

It wasn't a translation mistake "Kodomo ne" means "Just like a kid" or "Like a kid" etc. I think she still called him a pain, so I doubt that gag will be changing. When she called him a kid I kept thinking of Death the Kid XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    The third screenshot looks like Dento's rape face o.O RUN IRIS RUN!! XDDD
    Iris could probably beat him up anyways XD

Talking

It would have been hilarious if Dento was holding a rose and winking....oh what could have happened. I'm not going to complain I'm still fangirling over how they held hands--promotion or not XD
    Well I guess if we have to chose between her hand and a rose, I prefer him holding her hand...unless he had the rose in his mouth or something awesome like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    Well my reasoning is because they seem to have a lot more meaning in the Pokemon World compared to different flowers. I think those are better for birthdays though....not love xDDD
    It'd still be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by poke_maniac
    I saw it subbed last night as well. I remember that Iris called him a kid so it wasn't that much of a surprise to me. Well to be fair, he was acting like a kid XDD
    Honestly, Iris' "Ugh, his tiresome thing has started again..." made up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim

Unfortunately not. Iris says it so much now that I've memorized what "such a child" sounds like coming out of her mouth ;-;

I'm surprised not as many people are commenting on the ep 52 screenshots. I guess the musical promotion poster kinda drowned it out.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Well I guess if we have to chose between her hand and a rose, I prefer him holding her hand...unless he had the rose in his mouth or something awesome like that.
    I just imagined a scenario in which Dento and Iris are dancing and Dento dips her, with the rose in his mouth. XD

Unfortunately not. Iris says it so much now that I've memorized what "such a child" sounds like coming out of her mouth ;-;
    Well, I guess it was bound to happen eventually... He was acting pretty childish, so I would have been surprised if she hadn't called him a child or called him out for acting like one. ^^;

Either way, as long as being called a pain is reserved for Dento and Dento only, I'm okay.

I'm surprised not as many people are commenting on the ep 52 screenshots. I guess the musical promotion poster kinda drowned it out.
    The promo was pretty much more interesting than the episode, yes. But now that I've calmed down and looked back, I loved how Dento and Iris were basically together throughout the whole episode. They never left each other's side at all~ :3

@pokefan#493: ...I love your new sig.

Well it's been an eventful week for wishfulshipping I guess.

Episode 50 translated released about 2 days after and I watched it. Love how Dent's _____ Sommelier gag was so useful this time around. And for some reason during that scene when Dent and Iris were all "I'm glad I didn't catch Meowth after all...", I couldn't stop thinking about 00poke_maniac's joke about Meowth being their child...he's a deliquent now D:
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Hey guys, I wouldn't get your hopes too high about the comic. I just saw the preview for the musical episode, and Oshawott was dancing with Gothita. So Iris and Cilan may not be dancing together.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Episode 50 translated released about 2 days after and I watched it. Love how Dent's _____ Sommelier gag was so useful this time around. And for some reason during that scene when Dent and Iris were all "I'm glad I didn't catch Meowth after all...", I couldn't stop thinking about 00poke_maniac's joke about Meowth being their child...he's a deliquent now D:
    XDDD I liked his _____Sommelier gag as well. I sort of wondered when he was talking about other "Metro Sommeliers" like...how many are there? Like 4? XDD I also wonder.....does he go on forums or something to talk to them? Am I just thinking too much into this? XDD LOL! Their child grew up to be a BAD GUY! They must be heartbroken :< one day on a stormy night they'll go and "rescue" Meowth back. It's for his own good. (Whenever I picture this in my head Dento and Iris are kind of creepy...o.O; )

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Hey guys, I wouldn't get your hopes too high about the comic. I just saw the preview for the musical episode, and Oshawott was dancing with Gothita. So Iris and Cilan may not be dancing together.
    =/ I thought we already knew this ^^; but yeah...it's still great that it happened in the promo. Aslo there might be another Musical happening so it could happen then. I know Iris seems to really want to ride on the Ferris Wheel. I wonder if Dento will ride with her? Seeing as how that is after the battle. Or they decide to go to the Musical again and do the dancing thing.

Page 73 of 170 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast