Page 74 of 170 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS ADORABLE.

For a musical thing you HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS. I AM MAJORLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! And guys--this is real XDD (it's a little comic promo for a musical. I'm not sure if it's in an episode, but it's down right adorable)

Spoiler:- image:
    ASDFGHJKL I LOVE THIS PIC
    LoL I think I'm a bit late =|
    This lovely pic made my day. Is it for reals?

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    I just imagined a scenario in which Dento and Iris are dancing and Dento dips her, with the rose in his mouth. XD

Well, I guess it was bound to happen eventually... He was acting pretty childish, so I would have been surprised if she hadn't called him a child or called him out for acting like one. ^^;

Either way, as long as being called a pain is reserved for Dento and Dento only, I'm okay.

The promo was pretty much more interesting than the episode, yes. But now that I've calmed down and looked back, I loved how Dento and Iris were basically together throughout the whole episode. They never left each other's side at all~ :3
    Hey Pokefan#493 I saw your 'A Wishfulshipping Production' banner on your signature!^^ All I can say is "I FLIPPING KNEW IT!!" xDDD
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune723 View Post
    ASDFGHJKL I LOVE THIS PIC
    LoL I think I'm a bit late =|
    This lovely pic made my day. Is it for reals?
    ^^ Yeah it's for reals. I just don't think it'll happen in the anime :< but the pic is most definitely real I can't help it if Wishfulshipping is canon outside of the anime canon XDD I mean we get so many cute things :3 we get them doing that cute little movie promo, then there's a nice frame thing with them in it together and now they are dancing together (while Ash is being lousy at it XDD)

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    OH FOR THE LOVE OF SUICUNE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, over reaction, but that is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright Japan, make that an episode, or you will be sooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Someone say Suicune? /shot

I agree with you. TURN THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURE INTO AN EPISODE OR ELSE.

^^ Yeah it's for reals. I just don't think it'll happen in the anime :< but the pic is most definitely real I can't help it if Wishfulshipping is canon outside of the anime canon XDD I mean we get so many cute things :3 we get them doing that cute little movie promo, then there's a nice frame thing with them in it together and now they are dancing together (while Ash is being lousy at it XDD)
    Wheher anime canon or not, its still WishfulShipping!
    They should make Iris and Dento do more stuff like that.
    Last edited by Suicune723; 4th October 2011 at 3:28 PM.

Better yet, make it a movie.

Weren't you guys talking about a musical-movie revolving around meloetta?
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Better yet, make it a movie.

Weren't you guys talking about a musical-movie revolving around meloetta?
    Yeah we were once. I mean...I think if any movie should feature someone other than Ash..it should be with Meloetta. I don't know how that movie would go, but I always like to picture some Wishful-y moments that could happen. Like if Dento was to get hurt/harmed or something Iris could scream his name Like in the Litwick episode. I would hope that this movie could feature both Dento and Iris.

EDIT: Also guys here's some fanart~

Spoiler:- fanart:

Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 5th October 2011 at 3:18 AM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Haha, well we're in the business of shipping, son. We take any moment the show gives us and makes the most out of it that it kind of turns into an art. Awesome fanart by the way.

I wrote another chapter of 'Tasting Time'. This time it's a one-shot featuring gameverse!Dent and gameverse!Iris. I've always wanted those two to meet, and man writting an awkward Dent is almost as fun as writting a fabulous one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7330214/4/Tasting_Time
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

@pokefan#493: ...I love your new sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Hey Pokefan#493 I saw your 'A Wishfulshipping Production' banner on your signature!^^ All I can say is "I FLIPPING KNEW IT!!" xDDD
    Haha... Glad to know you guys like my Wishful banner. Honestly, I couldn't resist making it after I saw the promo scan. It just seemed to fit perfectly. xD

I hope we get to see more fanarts too, and in color. Also it's no surprise that mochi was one of the first to draw it.

I wrote another chapter of 'Tasting Time'. This time it's a one-shot featuring gameverse!Dent and gameverse!Iris. I've always wanted those two to meet, and man writting an awkward Dent is almost as fun as writting a fabulous one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7330214/4/Tasting_Time
    That was so CUTE. Oh my gosh, that was honestly the first time I read a gameverse!DentoxIris fic, and I loved it. I absolutely adored shy!Dento and hyper!Iris together. They're such a comedic duo. x3

Nice fanart 00poke_maniac I knew that someone would draw out Dento and Iris in those clothes. It is so awesome. I could see now that Iris might dance with Dento for a bit. The game version is cute too. Hyper Iris and Calm but shy Dento. That would be a funny couple to be.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
    That was so CUTE. Oh my gosh, that was honestly the first time I read a gameverse!DentoxIris fic, and I loved it. I absolutely adored shy!Dento and hyper!Iris together. They're such a comedic duo. x3
    Well of course. Wishful is so great that even reading a variation of it is still as cute and charismic as the anime one x3

And of course Iris would dance with him. She did say he was a gentleman
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Well of course. Wishful is so great that even reading a variation of it is still as cute and charismic as the anime one x3
    I know right? That is what makes Wishfulshipping so versatile and like-able! 8D

Oh, and by the way... I drew a fanart a week or so ago, but this time I tried to edit it on my comp., but personally I think it looks kind of...weird/unproportional. >>

Spoiler:- click!:

Oh, and by the way... I drew a fanart a week or so ago, but this time I tried to edit it on my comp., but personally I think it looks kind of...weird/unproportional. >>

*sigh* Makes me wish they made Iris and Dent interact in the games more...perhaps if they do make a gray version they will.

Oh, that is a cute fanart! I love the colors, and the shocked look on Iris' face is downright adorable.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Wow, after this many days and still haven't answered my topic! XDDDD

If you were traveling with the group in the anime, how would you get Iris and Cilan together?

Kinda spoiler of a future episode, so if you don't want spoilers, don't read!

Spoiler:- ma topic answer!:

Yeah, epic get-together isn't it? XDDDDDD
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

And of course Iris would dance with him. She did say he was a gentleman
    You know...Dento and Iris seem to be the only main anime pairing that seems to "translate" over to the games well. Granted, they are almost different people but how they contrast each other really makes this ship versatile. I like that about it really.

Aww cute!! X333 I think it looks fine Haha I love Iris's shocked face (I really want to get into digital art in the near future T_T I just don't have the right programs)

tumblr|fanfiction

You know...Dento and Iris seem to be the only main anime pairing that seems to "translate" over to the games well. Granted, they are almost different people but how they contrast each other really makes this ship versatile. I like that about it really.
    We don't actually know them as well in the games as we do the anime. I'm willing to bet that the game!Iris still goes around calling people kids and game!Dent is just as obsessed with food. They...just go about it different ways XD

They didn't really give Brock much of a personality in the games, same with Ash. Basically any main character pairing involving those two won't translate over well. So, yeah...Wishful is the only shipping left.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

We don't actually know them as well in the games as we do the anime. I'm willing to bet that the game!Iris still goes around calling people kids and game!Dent is just as obsessed with food. They...just go about it different ways XD

They didn't really give Brock much of a personality in the games, same with Ash. Basically any main character pairing involving those two won't translate over well. So, yeah...Wishful is the only shipping left.
    Nope Sorry CupidKirby but in the game Iris is super hyper and Cilan is kind of shy. They aren't like their anime counterparts. But it is still cute to see them talking together if they met in the game.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Nope Sorry CupidKirby but in the game Iris is super hyper and Cilan is kind of shy. They aren't like their anime counterparts. But it is still cute to see them talking together if they met in the game.
    ^^; Well what I think she means is game!Dent could very well still have a passion for cooking (though is still shy) and game!Iris could have a habit of calling people kids but is still hyper. So it wasn't changing their personalities ^^;
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 6th October 2011 at 3:14 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

^ Exactly =/

It's those little quirks...
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Default Crack Thoughts

So....how many topics have Wishfulshipping gone through so far?! From what I remember, they had the masked hero/princess thing going on. Then the movie promo thing :P and now a Musical theme from a somewhat comic book? >.< I can't remember every single topic detail the show has done involving them right now.

I wonder what other themes they're gonna put them through after the Musical theme? :3

Figure skating? Nah, Iris hates the cold I think xP
    Kite flying?
    Ooo!! Roller blading?! >.< same as ice skating....
    Surfing? xD LOL!!!!!
    Getting trapped in a 'Wonderland' imagination?! Oh! Ash and Dento could shrink and be lost in Iris' hair and it's up to Kibago to save them! Pffttt xDDD
    Visit India?! :/ It could happen...
    >:3 SUMO WRESTLING! Right now I'm thinking Dento's in white boxer shorts while Iris wears a fat suit and then they collide?! serious crack seizure >.>

So if Dento has become a super hero before, what if Iris became one too? Could she have a cape? super powers or gadgets? fly? o.O

---------------------done with my crack thoughts :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    So....how many topics have Wishfulshipping gone through so far?! From what I remember, they had the masked hero/princess thing going on. Then the movie promo thing :P and now a Musical theme from a somewhat comic book? >.< I can't remember every single topic detail the show has done involving them right now.
    Woah woah, calm down there girl! XD Now that you bring it up, DenAi seems to have a lot of Shippy themes going for it. I like it, mainly because it leaves open SOOO many ideas for fics and discussions. >:3

Ideas? Um, how about a music theme? Somehow we bring in the Meloetta idea that has been popping up in this thread lately, add in the fact that the BW games focuses a lot on music (instrument payers/singers/music Pokemon), and mix in the concept behind Suki Kirai and that possibility of them singing a duet/ending theme together, and what do we have? Music-filled Wishfulshipping goodness. <333

>:3 SUMO WRESTLING! Right now I'm thinking Dento's in white boxer shorts while Iris wears a fat suit and then they collide?! serious crack seizure >.>
    lolwut. I can't stop imagining this now. I literally lol'd. XD

crack day 2.0!?

Wow, how sweet cute. It's an amazing wishfulshippy fanart pokefan#493!

So if Dento has become a super hero before, what if Iris became one too? Could she have a cape? super powers or gadgets? fly? o.O
    hmm..I think she'll have special skills or powers or maybe gadgets too.. or something Cilan has so that they have in common.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Default More crackage insues

^

Oooo!!!! I love that fanart! It's so adorable!!^^ Dento just can't seem to stop kissing Iris or flirting with her! x333333 <3

Ok, NOW I have one more idea. Street Fighter! Dento can fight with his spoons and bubbles and Iris can fight with her apples and vine-swing kicks >:3 Oh, and if they can work as a team, that'd be even BETTER! I think they would have at least one combined attack called the "Apple-Slice Blast!" with Iris' apples and Dento's expert culinary skills!

>.< I'm putting down the cereal now.

Ok Tykira I can't stop laughing now XDDDD Those ideas are so funny (and cute)!!! X33 ;_; My crackiness went down a bit after school started...*sigh* I was laughing pretty hard at the Getting Trapped in a "Wonderland" one XDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
    Ideas? Um, how about a music theme? Somehow we bring in the Meloetta idea that has been popping up in this thread lately, add in the fact that the BW games focuses a lot on music (instrument payers/singers/music Pokemon), and mix in the concept behind Suki Kirai and that possibility of them singing a duet/ending theme together, and what do we have? Music-filled Wishfulshipping goodness. <333
    We just want the inevitable Meloetta movie to feature Dent/Iris....at least that's what I want. xD OMG Yes...mix it to Suki Kirai...that would be amazing *.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bah not many moments guys...but there were some funny ones (>.> Dento kept getting touchy with everyone BUT Iris. He wanted to hold his distance from her because he's a gentleman ^.^)

Spoiler:- images:

tumblr|fanfiction

I understand that. Dento felt hurt that they left him behind. ^^. I felt bad for him. Dento wants to go on the train again. And Iris looks surpised but she knew that he will be super excited by the Battle Subway. Lol at Iris waving at Dento. XD.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Spoiler:- images:
    D:
    This reminds me of the story with the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira
    They've had: cooking, parenting, ice cream, spirits vs. science, haunted mansion, match-making, mentoring, detectives, fishing, superhero + damsel, tournament, roses, subways, and musical. And I'm just talking about the canon themes.

I wonder what other themes they're gonna put them through after the Musical theme? :3
    I want them to do a high school theme so badly...but it's probably not going to happen.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Page 74 of 170 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast