Page 75 of 170 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4241

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Does ANYONE remember the best crack part of this thread ever? THE MOUTHWASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
        Spoiler:- images:
    Dento looks kinda evilish on the first one here o.o

and the second: http://www.instantsfun.es/starwarsnooo
    Nuff said -.-
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Spoiler:- images:
    Oh Dento, you know exactly how to make me smile with your over-dramatic reactions... Anyway, not much Wishful going on in this episode there was more Negai & Cafemocha orz *shot*, but at least we got to see Iris having a "What a pain"-like expression a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    D:
    This reminds me of the story with the spoon.
    NOT Florence THE SPOON! D:

They've had: cooking, parenting, ice cream, spirits vs. science, haunted mansion, match-making, mentoring, detectives, fishing, superhero + damsel, tournament, roses, subways, and musical. And I'm just talking about the canon themes.
    Wait, weren't some of those themes exagerrated by us? For example the roses, parenting, and ice cream (I don't even remember this one) ones were kinda minor in reality, huh? xD

Also thanks you guys for the positive responses to my fanart. Maybe I'll do more in the future, 'cause Iris and Dento are hella fun to draw. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Oh Dento, you know exactly how to make me smile with your over-dramatic reactions... Anyway, not much Wishful going on in this episode there was more Negai & Cafemocha orz *shot*, but at least we got to see Iris having a "What a pain"-like expression a couple of times.
    Haha I had to post Dento's over-dramaticness...X3 Too bad nothing very Wishful happened...but we can't expect every episode anyways. (Well I say the fact that Iris was smiling a bit during his "Tasting Time" meant that she could be respecting him a bit more. Then again last time in the Don Tourney it looked like she was drooling :P)

Wait, weren't some of those themes exagerrated by us? For example the roses, parenting, and ice cream (I don't even remember this one) ones were kinda minor in reality, huh? xD
    Well with this show you have to look in between the lines but....yeah they kind of were XDD In one of the Castelia episodes Dento asked if they could go get ice cream and Iris is all "Yeah that sounds like fun Dento" and Ash is all NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONO My GYM BATTLE COMES FIRST >.> If it DID happen that would have been cute X3

Also thanks you guys for the positive responses to my fanart. Maybe I'll do more in the future, 'cause Iris and Dento are hella fun to draw. 8D
    X3 You're welcome! Keep it up ^^ they are a lot of fun to draw aren't they?

Speaking of which I'm planning on drawing a Halloween!Wishful themed fanart and instead of just quick sketches I'm going to put in more effort XDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Haha I had to post Dento's over-dramaticness...X3 Too bad nothing very Wishful happened...but we can't expect every episode anyways. (Well I say the fact that Iris was smiling a bit during his "Tasting Time" meant that she could be respecting him a bit more. Then again last time in the Don Tourney it looked like she was drooling :P)
    Remember once we were discussing on the possibility of Iris getting used to Dento's oddball behavior? I think it's starting to slowly become a reality. XD
    Well with this show you have to look in between the lines but....yeah they kind of were XDD In one of the Castelia episodes Dento asked if they could go get ice cream and Iris is all "Yeah that sounds like fun Dento" and Ash is all NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONO My GYM BATTLE COMES FIRST >.> If it DID happen that would have been cute X3
    *sigh* Yeah, it would have been cute...but then again they couldn't have left their son to go challenge the gym by himself, right?
    Speaking of which I'm planning on drawing a Halloween!Wishful themed fanart and instead of just quick sketches I'm going to put in more effort XDD
    OOOH! I want to do a Halloween!Wishful pic too now. So many good ideas: pirate/princess, masked hero/princess, musical outfits, Tarzaan/Jane (XD), and for some reason I can see Dento as a Vampire. One that sparkles.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 8th October 2011 at 2:28 AM.

Remember once we were discussing on the possibility of Iris getting used to Dento's oddball behavior? I think it's starting to slowly become a reality. XD
    8D I think it might be too, or at least I hope eventually she'll grow to like his behavior. Maybe not fangirl over him but just respect him more :3 (I'm a bit upset that she called him a kid again in this episode >.> maybe it's just Dento gawking over OMGTRAIN things...but then she called him a pain later in the episode. Make up ur mind)

*sigh* Yeah, it would have been cute...but then again they couldn't have left their son to go challenge the gym by himself, right?
    D= Oh no! They couldn't do that!! Probably why Iris tagged along with Ash during this episode. He'd need supervision after all xD

OOOH! I want to do a Halloween!
    Wishful pic too now. So many good ideas: pirate/princess, masked hero/princess, musical outfits, Tarzaan/Jane (XD), and for some reason I can see Dento as a Vampire. One that sparkles.
    Ugh IKR? I don't know which costume to do DX I could totally see Dento as a vampire XDDD D= Sparkley vampires?!? What's this? XDDD Either way...I think of this one. xDD

Lol imagine if Iris dressed as a Purrloin XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Does ANYONE remember the best crack part of this thread ever? THE MOUTHWASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD
    Huh? Anyway here's something I found on Bulbapedia shipping list 5 minuts ago:
    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...ul_Musical.png

(I'm a bit upset that she called him a kid again in this episode >.> maybe it's just Dento gawking over OMGTRAIN things...but then she called him a pain later in the episode. Make up ur mind)
    >> Again? It's probably just the trains... I mean, when will she ever see Dento act like a complete and utter fanboy for something as trivial as trains again? If you think about it, kids really do act like that Thomas the Tank Engine comes to mind. :P

Ugh IKR? I don't know which costume to do DX I could totally see Dento as a vampire XDDD D= Sparkley vampires?!? What's this? XDDD Either way...I think of this one. xDD

Lol imagine if Iris dressed as a Purrloin XDDD
    Yes, while Dento is a Vampire Iris is a Purrloin, and Dento will cower in fear in spite of his supposedly scary costume. OMG Tamaki XD Just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Oh yeah, I saw that the other day as well. It's funny how it got around so quickly. It's a big thing for us Wishfulshippers now. :)

Hey guys ^^
    not a lot of wishfulshipping in the new episode but well , I’m looking forward to the Deino one, I hope something wishful happens xD
    Also I found this new fanart at pixiv called “Tasting you” LOL xD by なかこ(・ω・゛)
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22239834
    JUST TASTE HER ALREADY D:

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    Finally that page got updated...barely anything new, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    8D I think it might be too, or at least I hope eventually she'll grow to like his behavior. Maybe not fangirl over him but just respect him more :3 (I'm a bit upset that she called him a kid again in this episode >.> maybe it's just Dento gawking over OMGTRAIN things...but then she called him a pain later in the episode. Make up ur mind)
    At least we know the pain thing didn't die out. He's a childish pain.

Ugh IKR? I don't know which costume to do DX I could totally see Dento as a vampire XDDD
    Maybe you could do one of those "Vampire tries to bite helpless damsel to make him hers" customes. But of course Iris would just kick him across the room XD
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

>> Again? It's probably just the trains... I mean, when will she ever see Dento act like a complete and utter fanboy for something as trivial as trains again? If you think about it, kids really do act like that Thomas the Tank Engine comes to mind. :P
    Well according to Dento there are other Metro Sommeliers....I just want to know how many others can focus on trains? Like 4? XDD I'd laugh if Pod and Corn would like start a forum for it just to humor him XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Also I found this new fanart at pixiv called “Tasting you” LOL xD by なかこ(・ω・゛)
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22239834
    JUST TASTE HER ALREADY D:
    Aww! Nice find Raikar ^^ He needs to taste her? I wonder what her taste would be? XD

Finally that page got updated...barely anything new, but still.
    I still think the Iris hiding behind Dento scene should be added onto the list of hints :x

At least we know the pain thing didn't die out. He's a childish pain.
    Well that works XDD He's still a pain ^.^ (I hope they aren't trying to die it out though...)

Maybe you could do one of those "Vampire tries to bite helpless damsel to make him hers" customes. But of course Iris would just kick him across the room XD
    Haha funny idea! ^^ Actually I already came up with and finished my picture ^^ (well I need to color a few areas XD) Depending on my schedule I might do this idea too XD

I have a idea for a Halloween theme for Wishful.
    For Monsters
    How you guys think of natural enemies Like Vampires and Werewolves.
    I could see Dento as a werewolve as Iris as a Vampire. Forbidden Love. XD. I could see this as a fanfic or a fanart.
    What you all think?

Banner made by Skiyomi

I can SO see that happening.

Dento: *tries to go for Iris' neck*
    Iris: *blushes* WTF PERVERT *roundhouse kick*

*suddenly thinks of Suki Kirai when Iris calls Dento a pervert* why am i still obsessed with that song

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    I have a idea for a Halloween theme for Wishful.
    For Monsters
    How you guys think of natural enemies Like Vampires and Werewolves.
    I could see Dento as a werewolve as Iris as a Vampire. Forbidden Love. XD. I could see this as a fanfic or a fanart.
    What you all think?
    I think it would work better the other way around: Dento = Vampire, Iris = Werewolf. Iris is connected to nature, much like Werewolves, and, uh, Dento loves to "taste" things, just like Vampires? xD;

Oooh, forbidden love. How interesting. I MIGHT WRITE/DRAW ABOUT THAT FOR HALLOWEEN (maybe even both)! 8D

I think it would work better the other way around: Dento = Vampire, Iris = Werewolf. Iris is connected to nature, much like Werewolves, and, uh, Dento loves to "taste" things, just like Vampires? xD;

Oooh, forbidden love. How interesting. I MIGHT WRITE/DRAW ABOUT THAT FOR HALLOWEEN (maybe even both)! 8D
    Oh Yeah I see that X3 Dento could say that blood taste so wonderful. And Iris would howl aloud and maybe they have their problems but they fall in love in time.
    Dento would have taste blood more than Iris. I do see Iris being in touch of nature and howling in the moonlight. And they are creatures of the night. XD

Banner made by Skiyomi

*suddenly thinks of Suki Kirai when Iris calls Dento a pervert* why am i still obsessed with that song
    OMG yes! XDDD You got me listening to that song again Hey! It's just like Suki Kirai Halloween version XDDD

Haha I like your idea Pearlmasterking! =DD

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
    OMG YOU SHOULD 8D It would be cool!

Oh Yeah I see that X3 Dento could say that blood taste so wonderful. And Iris would howl aloud and maybe they have their problems but they fall in love in time.
    Dento would have taste blood more than Iris. I do see Iris being in touch of nature and howling in the moonlight. And they are creatures of the night. XD

I like this idea!! XDDD I keep picturing Iris howling like Zorua did XDDD it helps that Iris and Zorua shared the same english va xDD XDD I wonder how Dento!Dento would feel about blood? I think he'd prefer fruit punch or red wine
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 8th October 2011 at 5:44 AM.

pokefan#493
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post

Dento the Vampire pervert?! o.O; PFFT! xD Nahhhhh......
    I like this idea!! XDDD I keep picturing Iris howling like Zorua did XDDD it helps that Iris and Zorua shared the same english va xDD XDD I wonder how Dento!Dento would feel about blood? I think he'd prefer fruit punch or red wine
    Oh! didn't know Iris and Zorua had the same voice actor?! No wonder Zorua likes Iris so much!!^^ xD I wonder if Mamoru Mayano does any pokemon voices too? :P

EDIT: Oh, I watched the latest episode and     Spoiler:- Episode 53:
    Last edited by Tykira; 8th October 2011 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Oh! didn't know Iris and Zorua had the same voice actor?! No wonder Zorua likes Iris so much!!^^ xD I wonder if Mamoru Mayano does any pokemon voices too? :P
    ^^; Well they share the same English va. Actually...Mamoru Miyano's only role in Pokemon is Dento XDD I think that's the same with Aoi Yuuki too but I'd need to check. If Miyano voiced a Pokemon it'd have to be something amazing...like Verizion or something XDDD

EDIT: Oh, I watched the latest episode and     Spoiler:- Episode 53:
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

^ So another musical is coming up. I was thinking maybe Dento and Iris could have a cool dance number. Or Anew and Pansage can be in the musicial Together while Dento and Iris watch them perform their musical. XD

Banner made by Skiyomi

^

That'd be a cute idea! :-)

Ok, decided to make a quick wishful doodle, since I'm long overdue with the sparkle-off series xP Sorry guys...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey, hey, hey! I'm back! Sorry, I lost the internet connection and so I couldn't come on. Just to let you know I'm alive. Gotta go right now though. Bye!
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

^ So another musical is coming up. I was thinking maybe Dento and Iris could have a cool dance number. Or Anew and Pansage can be in the musicial Together while Dento and Iris watch them perform their musical. XD
    X3 Yes I was thinking something like this too. If nothing in the musical it'd be cute if Dento get into a "dancy mood" and starts dancing with Iris randomly XDDD Seeing how in the promo they were dancing something could happen :33

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    [B]
    Ok, decided to make a quick wishful doodle, since I'm long overdue with the sparkle-off series xP Sorry guys...
    Aww that's cute! ^.^ (I find it awesome how you can draw things in your own style X33) Are you planning to color it in the future? =o

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Hey, hey, hey! I'm back! Sorry, I lost the internet connection and so I couldn't come on. Just to let you know I'm alive. Gotta go right now though. Bye!
    Ouch! Losing internet connection is terrible Dx but I'm happy you got to drop in a say hi :3

--

>:] I'm almost finished with my Halloween picture, I hope you guys like it ^^ (just need to get the coloring done xD)

I couldn't keep up with the thread lately ;_;
    I read the posts I missed, someone asked if Iris really called Dento a "kid", she did but since Dento was all worked up about subways, I think she had "good" reasons. I just hope she won't call anyone else a pain. And I love your childish pain idea, CupidKirby! Dento must be the only one who gets so many nicknames from Iris, I think?

Btw, I watched Ash's gym battle subbed, I really love how Dento and Iris were comfortable with each other during the battle. Also, I found this screencap really cute because Dento chose to sit next to Iris.
    And I updated the album with the new fanarts you found, thanks again everyone!
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next episodes, especially the one with the Dragon Pokemon, I can't wait. I need my Wishful dose.

Sorry everyone. I've been away on some Asian-organized trip to the Great Canyon. Just remember not to do too much stuff in three days. You'll just end up car sick and grumpy.

I still think the Iris hiding behind Dento scene should be added onto the list of hints :x
    There are a lot of scenes we want to add to that list, but sadly aren't there.

I like the vampire idea but isn't it kind of overdone? Trust me, when you've been reading fanfiction as long as I have...

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira
    Aw, that's cute! I love the idea of them leaning onto each other like that while thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika
    And I updated the album with the new fanarts you found, thanks again everyone!
    *goes quickly to check* Thanks a lot!

I'm still waiting for an episode about Stunfisk, honestly.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

@Kirika Thanks for updating your album! I really liked that one screenshot you posted. It was nice to see them ride the roller coaster in the same (seat?) I think someday they should go to an amusement park and have fun. I mean...roller coasters are trains right? xD I think they would have a lot of fun :3

There are a lot of scenes we want to add to that list, but sadly aren't there.
    Yeah I know. I would have thought that specific scene would have made it through though....I mean it seemed shippy to me ^^; I guess there are certain rules. I swear some ships have it easier though...I really think there is some bias going on...

I like the vampire idea but isn't it kind of overdone? Trust me, when you've been reading fanfiction as long as I have...
    Yeah it is kind of overdone =/ I doubt it'd take away from its cuteness though :3

---

I finished my Halloween!Wishfulshipping picture. Here it is: link I hope you guys like it. I'm a bit upset with the night sky though. I'll probably go over it a bit later XD

Yeah I know. I would have thought that specific scene would have made it through though....I mean it seemed shippy to me ^^; I guess there are certain rules. I swear some ships have it easier though...I really think there is some bias going on...

Yeah it is kind of overdone =/ I doubt it'd take away from its cuteness though :3

---

I finished my Halloween!Wishfulshipping picture. Here it is: link I hope you guys like it. I'm a bit upset with the night sky though. I'll probably go over it a bit later XD
    I think it's just not being updated, period. It has to be something really obvious and a milestone for this ship...which is kind of dumb if you ask me. Dent dueting with Iris is a bit more obvious than Iris clutching his shoulder, even though it's just as obscenely cute and a hint.

I'm actually not as into vampires as most people...I just don't understand them o-o;

*gasp* I love that picture! Especially how Iris almost seems to be flirty with him.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Page 75 of 170 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast