Page 76 of 170 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    I think it's just not being updated, period. It has to be something really obvious and a milestone for this ship...which is kind of dumb if you ask me. Dent dueting with Iris is a bit more obvious than Iris clutching his shoulder, even though it's just as obscenely cute and a hint.
    Yeah it certainly seems that way. I mean, I've found some things I would consider hints that never make it (like Dento carrying Iris's bag for her D= that was adorable XD I mean...maybe not a "hint" but they could put the picture up.) ,as well as that I see some hints on there that I take a completely different way ^^; (it could just be me though) I love the promo and all, I just wish that we could get something "substantial" into the anime as well. I notice when comparing it with other ships that people just seem to dig deeper for the others and really over-analyze it. With Wishful it just seems a bit empty :<

I'm actually not as into vampires as most people...I just don't understand them o-o;
    I'm not much into them either ^^; many of my close friends like them though so I "learn" about them whether I want to or not It was the "Pervy Vampire crack" scene thing that got me XDD I could just see it all an act and it makes me laugh.

*gasp* I love that picture! Especially how Iris almost seems to be flirty with him.
    X3 Thank you so much!! =D
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I actually love vampires, and just about anything Halloween-y(except zombies and horror movies where the killer WON'T FREAKING DIE) but I agree it's overdone and more of a Rolandshippy thing anyway

I love the fanart, poke_maniac! Especially the Purrloin.

My Wishful Halloween story will probably be up...somewhere in November. XD I'd use my lack of drawing talent to make a parody comic, but I'd procrastinate on that, too.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

The problem with vampire stories with me is that people tend to write them for the thrill of the vampires themselves and not the actual shipping. That isn't to say there aren't good ones out there, but very few are creative and whatnot.

I notice when comparing it with other ships that people just seem to dig deeper for the others and really over-analyze it. With Wishful it just seems a bit empty :<
    Haha. I remember some ships where people would freak out from a shoulder touch or "OMG, he shared a cookie with her!" XD
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Aww that's cute! ^.^ (I find it awesome how you can draw things in your own style X33) Are you planning to color it in the future? =o
    Yeah I will! when I get the time to :P

Aw, that's cute! I love the idea of them leaning onto each other like that while thinking.
    ^^ Yeah, I figure nobody has done a concept like that yet, so I did!

Kirika I couldn't keep up with the thread lately ;_;
    I read the posts I missed, someone asked if Iris really called Dento a "kid", she did but since Dento was all worked up about subways, I think she had "good" reasons. I just hope she won't call anyone else a pain. And I love your childish pain idea, CupidKirby! Dento must be the only one who gets so many nicknames from Iris, I think?

Btw, I watched Ash's gym battle subbed, I really love how Dento and Iris were comfortable with each other during the battle. Also, I found this screencap really cute because Dento chose to sit next to Iris.
    And I updated the album with the new fanarts you found, thanks again everyone!
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next episodes, especially the one with the Dragon Pokemon, I can't wait. I need my Wishful dose.
    Heehee!! I know right?! It makes you think if Iris argues more with Dento than with Ash? o.O and I agree with the screenshot too. Dento does seem to be really comfortable with Iris the whole time :-)
    GEEZ, Dento's really strong to be able to carry Iris and Axew with one arm like that!! xD http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/...22143101_m.jpg

FlyingEevee I actually love vampires, and just about anything Halloween-y(except zombies and horror movies where the killer WON'T FREAKING DIE) but I agree it's overdone and more of a Rolandshippy thing anyway
    Same here. I don't like scary things really, especially with zombie bad guys that never die! >.<
    Hmm, if Dento and Iris were to face any scary situations together, I wonder which one would lean on who? Maybe Iris?
    I finished my Halloween!Wishfulshipping picture. Here it is: link I hope you guys like it. I'm a bit upset with the night sky though. I'll probably go over it a bit later XD
    Iris, you KNOW he hates those Purrloins!!! xD LOL

Haha. I remember some ships where people would freak out from a shoulder touch or "OMG, he shared a cookie with her!" XD
    Actually, I think I'm one of those too! x333
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    (except zombies and horror movies where the killer WON'T FREAKING DIE)
    (*shudder* I agree, those are scary)

I love the fanart, poke_maniac! Especially the Purrloin.
    ^.^ Thank you very much! (That little Purrloin is just chuckling away at Dento's horror...or the fact that Iris is flirting with him. Even I don't know XDD)

Also good luck with your fanfiction ^^

XDD Well I know we tend to fangirl on here, but stuff like that never makes it onto the hints list What do you mean them parenting Meowth when he was injured wasn't a hint

You know...as I said that I realized that Dento and Iris seem to heal things together. It's quite cute when you think about it.

Spoiler:- scenes:

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Yeah I will! when I get the time to :P
    Awesome! I'll look forward to it ^^

GEEZ, Dento's really strong to be able to carry Iris and Axew with one arm like that!! xD http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/...22143101_m.jpg
    XDD That's what I thought. His arms must have some strength in order for him to twirl Stunfisk around XDD

Hmm, if Dento and Iris were to face any scary situations together, I wonder which one would lean on who? Maybe Iris?
    Dento and Iris should totally hug each other in fear. Especially if it was anything like the Litwick episode xD

Iris, you KNOW he hates those Purrloins!!! xD LOL
    She knows. She just wanted to see his reaction XD

^I know. I love the fanart 00poke_maniac. ;D Yeah Dento is so scared of Purrloin. And Iris using it to her advantage. Maybe Dento should have dress like A Ice Type Pokemon like Vanilluxe or something and scare Iris. . Or Maybe Ash could dress like that and Iris gets scared and Hide behind Dento shaking while hiding her face in Dento's back. XD

Banner made by Skiyomi

I just saw episode 51+52 translated and...

Spoiler:- .:
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Or Maybe Ash could dress like that and Iris gets scared and Hide behind Dento shaking while hiding her face in Dento's back. XD
    Ooh! Great idea! x33 I can just imagine it and it seems soo cute :33

Spoiler:- spoiler:

I just saw episode 51+52 translated and...

Spoiler:- .:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
        Spoiler:- scenes:
    If they were any closer to each other, Dento could actually kiss Iris' forehead! <3

I don't blame them. The episode had a lot of funny faces and this particular one was just too filled with win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira
    If they were any closer to each other, Dento could actually kiss Iris' forehead! <3
    Makes me want to go rewatch a lot of the first few episodes in case I missed any Wishful moments back when my brain wasn't purposely out looking for them.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Hi guys!~ More screenshots :3 Nothing big or anything, but they hung out a lot at least. I liked how close they stood in some situations.

Spoiler:- images:

I love how Dent's always given the feminine/ditzy expression...really stands out when next to Iris :3

*snips Ash out* You know, they actually look really adorable in that scene.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Hi guys!~ More screenshots :3 Nothing big or anything, but they hung out a lot at least. I liked how close they stood in some situations.

My review for these.

1- OMG, IRIS'S WTF FACE HAS RETURNED! XDDDD

2- *thinks* Hmm, how do we get Ash out of there?

3- Omg, they are sitting next to eachother while eating! Now to use a sleep powder to put Ash to sleep and carry him away when the others arn't looking! XDDD

4- Is it just me, or does Cilan look really.................uncomfertable?

5- HOLD IT! If Iris wasn't holding her backpack, she and Cilan could have held hands!

I like fangirling over screenshots! XDDDD
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I'm happy that you guys like the screenshots I post x3

I love how Dent's always given the feminine/ditzy expression...really stands out when next to Iris :3
    They both seem to make each other pop in different ways. Sometimes I wonder if it's just because my eyes are trained to see what they are doing, or if non-shippers notice that too?

*snips Ash out* You know, they actually look really adorable in that scene.
    X33 I thought so too. I was going to make a comment on it but I was running out of time. I really like how close they were in that scene, and I think the way how they tilted their heads was what made it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Photoshop? :P

3- Omg, they are sitting next to eachother while eating! Now to use a sleep powder to put Ash to sleep and carry him away when the others arn't looking! XDDD
    XDD     Spoiler:- spoiler:

5- HOLD IT! If Iris wasn't holding her backpack, she and Cilan could have held hands!
    If they did that'd make a cute scene X3 Well I think almost anything with these two is "cute" so I guess I'd have to say "would make a doubly cute scene" xD

X33 I thought so too. I was going to make a comment on it but I was running out of time. I really like how close they were in that scene, and I think the way how they tilted their heads was what made it :3
    Yeah, that's what I mean! The way their heads are tilted is what makes it stand out from other "Iris and Dent stand next to each other" shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom
    1- OMG, IRIS'S WTF FACE HAS RETURNED! XDDDD
    Has it ever left? She made a lot of those in the subway eps. XD
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Has it ever left? She made a lot of those in the subway eps. XD
    I said that because I haven't seen the subway episodes in a while. Although, even though she has done it many times, it's still always funny!

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I said that because I haven't seen the subway episodes in a while. Although, even though she has done it many times, it's still always funny!
    True dat.

...I just came up with a weird topic question.
    What do you think it'd be like if Iris and Dent switched bodies?
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

^Interesting topic CupidKirby XDD
    It might be like Freaky Friday. I read fanfics about ppl switching bodies. Maybe Iris will be confused to be in a boy's body. And Bathroom problems for Iris. XDD. And Dent in Iris' body would be chaos because he may have a hard time getting used to her body. And I was thinking if a girl liked Dent then Iris might reject them as Dent as a sign of jealously. Same as Dent in Iris' body. Maybe it will help them become closer and understand each other's pont of view and their daily routines.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Finally colored it, Poke_Maniac! xP
    http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d4crz2h
    COMPLETE CATASTROPHY!!! XDDDD But it would be an interesting way for them to learn about each other and their views on life and maybe pokemon too. Who knows, it might even bring them closer together. Is it me or have a lot of episodes show more of them close together than with any other characters? It seems like it to me :P

EDIT: Sweet wishful moments here on this comic! :3 http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22367029
    Last edited by Tykira; 14th October 2011 at 12:12 PM.

Oh man this topic is great xDDD Dento would totally shake Iris saying "Give me back my sexy body!! DX" I agree that through this process they would probably understand each other's beliefs better. It'd also be interesting if Iris and Dento would mature and loosen up a bit (respectively).

You know what would be funny? If Ash wasn't aware that they changed bodies XDD (gosh I don't know whether to refer to them as mind or body XDD) "Dento" would be swinging from vines and "Iris" would be cooking. Ash would be in complete confusion XD

I wonder if Iris could figure out how to activate Dento's sparklez...?

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Finally colored it, Poke_Maniac! xP
    http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d4crz2h
    X3 Nice job! It looks even better now :3

Is it me or have a lot of episodes show more of them close together than with any other characters? It seems like it to me :P
    I agree ^^; they seem closer than Brock(or Tracey)/Main Girl. I'm not sure if it's because we ship them or not though.

EDIT: Sweet wishful moments here on this comic! :3 http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22367029
    Lol I was trying to figure out what was going on. Was he trying to put a band-aide on her? XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 14th October 2011 at 5:58 PM.

What would it be like if Dento and Iris switched bodies?

To be honest, I was thinking what would happen if Dento and Iris switched bodies and met up with Cabernet and Langley. I have to go, I'll finish the comment late. Bye!
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Complete and utter chaos. Especially if the rivals get involved, and Ash.

You know, I've never done a body-switch fanfic before(excluding one my brother started and asked me to help with, but that wasn't even Pokemon and it would be more of an Ikari if it was) Maybe that one should be on my list of future Wishful fics....
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Hey guys been a while. I have been so busy Now to answer this topic
    It would be like seeing each other POV. Iris can see things though Dent's point of View. And visa verse. Maybe they got into a argument and wished that they would see though each other's POV.

This awesome banner was created by Sweet May

Quote Originally Posted by TouyaXHaremPerson View Post
    Hey guys been a while. I have been so busy Now to answer this topic
    It would be like seeing each other POV. Iris can see things though Dent's point of View. And visa verse. Maybe they got into a argument and wished that they would see though each other's POV.
    Aww, that is really touching in my opinion.

What would it be like if Cilan and Iris switched bodies?

Kinda what Touya said, except a lot more touching, although that is already. Here is how it would go in a real episode.

Spoiler:- rawr XDDD my answer:

you leik?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Thanks again for the screenshots >w< I'm happy they were standing together most of the time >w< I liked the part where they are eating and both get embarrassed when they notice Alder`s fans are watching them eat xD
    Photoshop? :P
    Hahahaha ....    Spoiler:- No more Ash:
    / LOL

What would it be like if Cilan and Iris switched bodies?
    That would be very interesting and funny, just imagine An Iris saying “It’s _____Time” all the time and a Cilan getting annoyed,also acting wild ,but Iris surely will be mad at him for making her look like and idiot with his weird poses xD :
    Iris(inside Cilan’sBody): STOP IT !, that’s too embarrassing ! ! >_>

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Page 76 of 170 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast