Page 79 of 170 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Thanks for the fanarts poke_maniac, they're colorful and really pretty. I found a few other fanarts too, I added them here.
    You're welcome! ^.^ (I also see a bunch in your photobucket that I haven't seen before X33 those are really pretty too, I think they might be by the same user :3)

Btw, how did you know about "DenAi Day" ? Anyway, I'm already looking forward to next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    It's really amazing that somehow you can understand what the japanese fans/shippers are saying and doing Poke_maniac! o.O
    Well I sort of used deductive reasoning for this. I first noticed how the picture that mochi had drawn was strikingly similar to when Dento met Iris (which she had drawn on the 14)

Spoiler:- spoiler:

And then about 3 or some fanarts came out on Oct. 14 (same with the one that you posted on here Tykira that even said 10/14 on it XD) and finally I was just bored today so I went and google translated (yeah I know google translate is terrible, but I can get a grasp on things XD) mochi's blog to that picture and she was talking about, and she mentioned how 10/14 was the DenAi anniversary because that was when they first met. It reminded me how we have shipping holidays on here and Youtube so then everything just sort of clicked in my head XDD

Would it be interesting if someone [other than Dento] did a tasting time on him and Iris? I would think Cabernet, but I think she's more into just tearing Dento down than anything else >.< Tell me what you think Kirika?
    Ooh! I like this idea XDD Maybe Cabernet would try to get after Iris too? XDD I think I would prefer a kinder/wiser Sommelier though to say that about Dento and Iris. I could just see them say something like "Mm~ When the sweet bustle and hustle of the city combines equally with the gentle fierceness of nature it makes a beautiful marriage indeed. Just how things should be in life. "

I could imagine Iris all "What?" and Dento just sort of quietly blush X3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    You're welcome! ^.^ (I also see a bunch in your photobucket that I haven't seen before X33 those are really pretty too, I think they might be by the same user :3)

Well I sort of used deductive reasoning for this. I first noticed how the picture that mochi had drawn was strikingly similar to when Dento met Iris (which she had drawn on the 14)

And then about 3 or some fanarts came out on Oct. 14 (same with the one that you posted on here Tykira that even said 10/14 on it XD) and finally I was just bored today so I went and google translated (yeah I know google translate is terrible, but I can get a grasp on things XD) mochi's blog to that picture and she was talking about, and she mentioned how 10/14 was the DenAi anniversary because that was when they first met. It reminded me how we have shipping holidays on here and Youtube so then everything just sort of clicked in my head XDD

Ooh! I like this idea XDD Maybe Cabernet would try to get after Iris too? XDD I think I would prefer a kinder/wiser Sommelier though to say that about Dento and Iris. I could just see them say something like "Mm~ When the sweet bustle and hustle of the city combines equally with the gentle fierceness of nature it makes a beautiful marriage indeed. Just how things should be in life. "

I could imagine Iris all "What?" and Dento just sort of quietly blush X3
    To tell you the truth, I thought about their first meeting and it made me realize how big and bold Dento was getting all up in Iris' face like that!! xD LOL I would be pretty nervous if someone who I just met would get so close to me like that x3

EDIT: Interesting news guys! G0EMONBOY has uploaded the 'Suki Kirai-Wishfulshipping' video on youtube! http://youtu.be/VAxqjWnOeLo
    Last edited by Tykira; 23rd October 2011 at 5:13 AM.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Sorry from being on such a long hiatus everyone! Hopefully I'm still welcome to the Wishfulshipping conversations that you guys have. "The Locket", my Wishfulshipping fanfic is going really nicely; chapter sixteen (The brothers and Ruby have shortly been introduced) and all is well in my cutesy little fantasy world. ^-^

Hey, I heard Chili was coming back? Is it true?! IS IT?! Please be true!! And then there's Cress... Yay... CHILI -FHEGFVBNTWREJG

Oh, I saw the picture where they're in the ferris wheel and it looks pretty cute, like they're on a date or something. I heard from a source on the internet that Chili and possibley Cress were going to make comebacks, but I wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it. It could mean some Wishfulshippy hints if Chili dares insult Cilan about liking Iris! xD

And then Ruby comes in and gets jealous that Chili's attention isn't on her...
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Sorry from being on such a long hiatus everyone! Hopefully I'm still welcome to the Wishfulshipping conversations that you guys have. "The Locket", my Wishfulshipping fanfic is going really nicely; chapter sixteen (The brothers and Ruby have shortly been introduced) and all is well in my cutesy little fantasy world. ^-^

Hey, I heard Chili was coming back? Is it true?! IS IT?! Please be true!! And then there's Cress... Yay... CHILI -FHEGFVBNTWREJG

Oh, I saw the picture where they're in the ferris wheel and it looks pretty cute, like they're on a date or something. I heard from a source on the internet that Chili and possibley Cress were going to make comebacks, but I wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it. It could mean some Wishfulshippy hints if Chili dares insult Cilan about liking Iris! xD

And then Ruby comes in and gets jealous that Chili's attention isn't on her...
    Hey Jesspikapal!!^^ Yep, the rumors are true, Chilli is coming back! Unfortunately there's no new episode this week so we gotta see next week. :P

...Really...? *Faints from sheer happiness* OH CHILI-FGDHGSDBNFGDGTDJ---

And, like I've said before, I've always had the suspicion that Chili will tease Cilan (And Cress but that's beside the point. Cress, just for being Cress mindst you... ;D)

Next week is so far away! D: Say, I haven't't been able to keep up with BW for quite a while now so were there any other major hints?? Because if there were, I've missed 'em all! ^-^; But I saw that promo thingy with them holding hands - that was adorable and I sat there spazzing out for like, ten minutes or something! xD
    And, is Cilan... And I sound really dumb now... But is Cilan... Scared of Purrloin?? :O

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Eh well I don't really think Chili would tease them although I really wish he would because to me he gives out a sort of Satoshi vibe. Then again he does have fangirls around in the gym so he is probably more aware.

But I saw that promo thingy with them holding hands - that was adorable and I sat there spazzing out for like, ten minutes or something! xD
    Same here xD

Btw who's Ruby? Is this a character I've somehow missed in the games? Nuuu I can't have

If you had the chance to create your own Wishfulshipping episode, what will it be?

Definitely Iris and Dento are separated from Ash for a while and some cute Wishful stuffs happens. As in them getting lost or something similar x3

What costumes would Dento and Iris wear, and how would they celebrate Halloween together?

Since Dento's all scientificy I think he'd just be like 'Halloween's pointless' and Iris goes all rage and tries and convince him to go trick-or-treating with her. And he'll go because she'll beg him to with a cute face. OH and for costumes Iris didn't manage to get him to dress up so she figured that it would look like he did if she wore a waitress outfit. And then they look like they match

Yeah, unfortunately, you're probably right, but it's fun to improv ideas for how it would happen! xD Oh Ruby is just an OC that is paired up with Chili that I created. Sorry for the confusion! D: There are multiple fanfictions for them on Fanfiction.net, mostly written by me and some of them contain Wishfulshipping too, so it's win/win really! Though I think comparing him to Ash is just a tad offensive; he's too awesome! ;P

What costumes would Dento and Iris wear, and how would they celebrate Halloween together?

Ash iritates the pair of them at lunch by mentioning the things that scare them the most (most definitely ice types for Iris and Purrloin for Cilan xD) because halloween is coming up shortly; so for revenge, they would play all sorts of pranks and practical jokes on Ash, get him so terrified that he runs away and then they get bored, so they go trick or treating around... Wherever they happen to be. It also takes some cute begging and scenes between them and would most definitely make a memorable halloween! xD Plus, I'm liking your idea (post above me!) about Iris putting on a maids outfit so they match, so I'll just go with yours, hoping you don't beat me for copying! :P

To tell you the truth, I thought about their first meeting and it made me realize how big and bold Dento was getting all up in Iris' face like that!! xD LOL I would be pretty nervous if someone who I just met would get so close to me like that x3
    That's true, I think Dento is the type to get up close to someone's face though XDD (besides that I don't think Iris minded too much xDD)

EDIT: Interesting news guys! G0EMONBOY has uploaded the 'Suki Kirai-Wishfulshipping' video on youtube! http://youtu.be/VAxqjWnOeLo
    =o I saw that this morning! Yay for spreading the love! X3333

And, is Cilan... And I sound really dumb now... But is Cilan... Scared of Purrloin?? :O
    Lol yup! That's true! XDD

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Eh well I don't really think Chili would tease them although I really wish he would because to me he gives out a sort of Satoshi vibe. Then again he does have fangirls around in the gym so he is probably more aware.
    I think Pod is the type to tease his brother, but I can imagine in this episode he is too fired up to care/realize ^^; I'd love for a nice little hint though from him. Especially if Iris calls Dento a pain I'd love for Pod to just smirk XD

^I agree with that. Pod could tease Dento about Iris. Maybe Pod knows that Dent may have a jealous side and Start hanging around Iris so much that maybe Dent would show so much jealous rage towards Pod in their battle.
    Side note: Our lovely Wishfulshipping thread is almost at 100 pages.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    ^I agree with that. Pod could tease Dento about Iris. Maybe Pod knows that Dent may have a jealous side and Start hanging around Iris so much that maybe Dent would show so much jealous rage towards Pod in their battle.
    That is PERFECT. Then it would be an epic battle, and Cilan would totally CREAM Chili!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

I think Pod is the type to tease his brother, but I can imagine in this episode he is too fired up to care/realize ^^; I'd love for a nice little hint though from him. Especially if Iris calls Dento a pain I'd love for Pod to just smirk XD
    It's good to hear Japan Wishful shippers have a wishful day too. Thank goodness for google translators! (try free translation?)

Aw! That would be insanely cute and in character. I'd laugh if Chili started saying Dent was a pain too just for Iris to beat on him saying that only she could call him that. Then it'd click in his mind what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira
    Would it be interesting if someone [other than Dento] did a tasting time on him and Iris? I would think Cabernet, but I think she's more into just tearing Dento down than anything else >.< Tell me what you think Kirika?

As usual, our hero was minding his own business in a Pokemon Centre. When suddenly, he saw something sticking out of a curtain.

Being the oblivious dolt he was, he followed the ominous hand.

Only to be cornered by another one of his many fangirls. Bracing himself to be asked once more why his mother was so adament on him wearing clean underwear, instead he was barrated with questions about his two friends. "Have you noticed anything strange about Iris and Dent?"

"Why do you want to know?" She claimed that she was a world-class sommelier and could help Ash figure some things out.

Ash thought back to the time they started fighting about Aloe's hair color. Iris insisted on it being natural while Dent proclaimed that the shade was too unscientific to generate.

Then there was the subway incident when they were going to visit Disney World. Iris had had enough of everyone staring at Dent's fabulous behind so chucked an apple at it. The following shriek he let out was enough to get the two kicked out for the rest of the month. Ash didn't mind since he was sleeping the whole time but who the heck went to Disney World by themself?!

Of course there was that time they were all travelling as usual on a mountain. Ash was shocked when he was told they were lost until he found out they were following Iris' sixth sense and the map shown on Dent's Pokemon White game the whole time.

Ash turned to her. "So, did you find anything out?"

"It's tasting time, s'il vous plait!" Carbernet concluded with a smirk. "They're obviously fighting over what color hair their children will be after deciding they'd make great parents on a mountain and getting pregnant in the subway."

"..."

As the good-hearted person he was, Ash ordered Scraggy to headbutt the place her brain was until she fainted. The young boy left the tent to get back to his friends, all the while pretending nothing happened.

Later that night, Ash concluded he hated fangirls as soon as he found out Carbernet had traced him back to where they lived.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    Pod: U mad, bro?
    Dento: Taking lessons from Corn I see...

*le gasp* You're right! X33 Look out world we almost have 100 pages xDD

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    It's good to hear Japan Wishful shippers have a wishful day too. Thank goodness for google translators! (try free translation?)
    It surprised me that they did, but I was happy XD So far (from what I can tell) Wishfulshipping seems to be pretty popular in Japan :3 more so than some other BW ships. I mean when you look up tags for Iris the most common..erm...love interest for her is Dento (plus many people bookmark them as well) =D

Aw! That would be insanely cute and in character. I'd laugh if Chili started saying Dent was a pain too just for Iris to beat on him saying that only she could call him that. Then it'd click in his mind what's going on.
    X333 That would be funny! Poor Pod...I wouldn't want to get beaten up by Iris xDD At least Iris is bonding with her future brother-in-law xDD I'd like to think the brothers would get along with her. I don't know about Corn (he might have a problem with her hair or something silly) but I can imagine Pod and her just like siblings xDD

X333 Fangirls strike again. Poor Ash he can never get a break xD This was funny!! xD I don't know how realiable Cabernet is though, especially with her tastings :P

As usual, our hero was minding his own business in a Pokemon Centre. When suddenly, he saw something sticking out of a curtain.

Being the oblivious dolt he was, he followed the ominous hand.

Only to be cornered by another one of his many fangirls. Bracing himself to be asked once more why his mother was so adament on him wearing clean underwear, instead he was barrated with questions about his two friends. "Have you noticed anything strange about Iris and Dent?"

"Why do you want to know?" She claimed that she was a world-class sommelier and could help Ash figure some things out.

Ash thought back to the time they started fighting about Aloe's hair color. Iris insisted on it being natural while Dent proclaimed that the shade was too unscientific to generate.

Then there was the subway incident when they were going to visit Disney World. Iris had had enough of everyone staring at Dent's fabulous behind so chucked an apple at it. The following shriek he let out was enough to get the two kicked out for the rest of the month. Ash didn't mind since he was sleeping the whole time but who the heck went to Disney World by themself?!

Of course there was that time they were all travelling as usual on a mountain. Ash was shocked when he was told they were lost until he found out they were following Iris' sixth sense and the map shown on Dent's Pokemon White game the whole time.

Ash turned to her. "So, did you find anything out?"

"It's tasting time, s'il vous plait!" Carbernet concluded with a smirk. "They're obviously fighting over what color hair their children will be after deciding they'd make great parents on a mountain and getting pregnant in the subway."

"..."

As the good-hearted person he was, Ash ordered Scraggy to headbutt the place her brain was until she fainted. The young boy left the tent to get back to his friends, all the while pretending nothing happened.

Later that night, Ash concluded he hated fangirls as soon as he found out Carbernet had traced him back to where they lived.
    ...and this is where I died. XD

I love coming to this thread. You never know when one of us will get an idea like this.

Anyway, I'd like to see Iris and Chili get along like siblings, while Cilan is trying to keep him from telling embarrassing childhood stories.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

I like the pics. Fangirls attack Ash for answers of Wishfulshipping lol. . Who knows maybe Iris and Pod will bond like silbings as Cilan would be happy that they are getting along with each other. Maybe Pod could give Dent some advice on how to talk to Iris. XD.

Banner made by Skiyomi

X333 Fangirls strike again. Poor Ash he can never get a break xD This was funny!! xD I don't know how realiable Cabernet is though, especially with her tastings :P
    I just find putting Ash in these situations utterly hilarious for some reason.

Pod giving Dent advice? Gee, if he actually listened to him the result would be epic. Dent's used to acting like a gentleman but I can imagine Pod telling him to try to be more 'gangster' in order to get her attention. He'd probably start talking like that Driftveil Heartbreaker Charles guy from the games too.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Aww, Skiyomi made a nice wishfulshipping banner in the Shipper's truth or dare forum!^^ http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post13644543

and I've read the Ash-fangirl story too! xD Major WIN, CupidKirby! LOL!!

They are hilarious XDDD Probably because it's something Ash would somehow get himself into.

Pod giving Dent advice? Gee, if he actually listened to him the result would be epic. Dent's used to acting like a gentleman but I can imagine Pod telling him to try to be more 'gangster' in order to get her attention. He'd probably start talking like that Driftveil Heartbreaker Charles guy from the games too.
    Oh gawd.....I can imagine Dento completely messing that up. Just because he's used to being such a gentleman. It'd be cute if it was Dento's sweetness that Iris liked about him :3

Aww, Skiyomi made a nice wishfulshipping banner in the Shipper's truth or dare forum!^^ http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...3#post13644543
    X3 That's so pretty!! Skiyomi did a great job X3

:'D Almost forgot about my topic question xD

I'd love to see have a piece from everyone of his Sommelier hobbies (yeah I got the idea from a piece of fanart) so he'd be going as a "Fishing-Detective-Science-Movie-Metro-Sommelier" (so then when someone asks him "What are you?" he would go through that whole thing....I could see them say "um...would you mind repeating that?" XDD) as for Iris I could see her going as a princess/dragon master from Luke's movie or I could see her going as a maid (orginally planning on matching Dento when he said he was going as a "Sommelier" xDD). I would love to see Iris and Dento to go trick-or-treating or see how long Dento could last in a Haunted House or a Haunted Hike XDD In the end I could see them have lots of fun As soon as Iris fetches Dento back
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 25th October 2011 at 2:28 PM.

Originally Posted by CupidKirby
    I nearly died from laughter. I love you for that x3

-imagines Dento as a gangster- ...LOL xDD Nevar, he'd fail so epicly and it'd just look so weird.

I'd love to see have a piece from everyone of his Sommelier hobbies (yeah I got the idea from a piece of fanart) so he'd be going as a "Fishing-Detective-Science-Movie-Metro-Sommelier" (so then when someone asks him "What are you?" he would go through that whole thing....I could see them say "um...would you mind repeating that?" XDD)
    YES YES YES!!!! xD I can imagine that.

Oh and I loved that banner by Skiyomi <3 It's so pretty *O* Again, although I doubt our writers are going to be generous and give us a scene like that for the next ep I'm still hoping it might happen pleaaase writers? With cherries on top - picked by Iris!

I quite enjoyed reading that thing you posted CupidKirby; was definitely humouros and I can actually totally imagine Ash getting himself into that mess! xD Lol at Burghundy too; she's just pushy! xP

Yes, I also saw the post that Skiyomi made; was very nicely done! I may even consider using it, providing she'd let me. ^^;

Anyways, Chili giving Cilan advice? HAHAHA, YES! That would be win! I could just imagine something like:
    Chili: No Cilan, don't try to use the apron, just... Just tell her how hot she looks tonight. *Winning smile and sneaky raise of the eyebrows*
    Cilan: Oh, no! I could never do that Chili. It's- It's not proper. Cress wouldn't approve! D:
    Chili: Ah, ah ah, NO! Gangsters don't NEED approval!
    Cilan:...Ok. Y'know, I think I can do this. *Determined smile*
    Chili: Yeah!
    Cilan: Chili?
    Chili: I know, I know, I'm the best brother you could ever hope to have. Now go talk to her already! *Waving him off. Then looks to see Cilan in a corner, moping and sulking* ...What're you doing bro; she's over there!
    Cilan:... I can't do this...
    xD

Yeah, I imagine it playing out something like that. Chili trys to demonstrate by using Ruby. Doesn't end pretty... xD

I quite enjoyed reading that thing you posted CupidKirby; was definitely humouros and I can actually totally imagine Ash getting himself into that mess! xD Lol at Burghundy too; she's just pushy! xP

Yes, I also saw the post that Skiyomi made; was very nicely done! I may even consider using it, providing she'd let me. ^^;

Anyways, Chili giving Cilan advice? HAHAHA, YES! That would be win! I could just imagine something like:
    Chili: No Cilan, don't try to use the apron, just... Just tell her how hot she looks tonight. *Winning smile and sneaky raise of the eyebrows*
    Cilan: Oh, no! I could never do that Chili. It's- It's not proper. Cress wouldn't approve! D:
    Chili: Ah, ah ah, NO! Gangsters don't NEED approval!
    Cilan:...Ok. Y'know, I think I can do this. *Determined smile*
    Chili: Yeah!
    Cilan: Chili?
    Chili: I know, I know, I'm the best brother you could ever hope to have. Now go talk to her already! *Waving him off. Then looks to see Cilan in a corner, moping and sulking* ...What're you doing bro; she's over there!
    Cilan:... I can't do this...
    xD

Yeah, I imagine it playing out something like that. Chili trys to demonstrate by using Ruby. Doesn't end pretty... xD

Wow
    O.O; this actually sounds accurate! Silly Chili xD LOL!

Hehehehe, that's just me; thinking of random scenes in my head, but it's probably got something to do with my unhealthy obsession for Chili; I write for him an awful lot... ^^;

But still, it'd be quite awesome if Wishfulshipping played out like that, eh?? :P
    Say, is it only me who's gonna try and do something Wishfulshippy for Halloween?? :3

I think Iris would be Pansage and Cilan is Axew.

Yeah, I'd like that too! But I think it'd be better if someone (Cabernet or someone else) said something like "the two tastes still don't fit each other" maybe Dento and Iris will try to figure out what's going wrong and understand each other. It'd be a good occasion for them to get close to each other.

CupidKirby, your stories always make me smile! I loved Cabernet's tasting time at the end about the hair color.

Yeah poke_maniac, it feels like drawers are hiding their drawings in their websites! Sometimes I just find them randomly. And I hope what you said about Japan Wishful Day is true, so next year they'll celebrate it. Anyway, I found a comic by Mochi on pixiv : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22604157
    I can't understand anything except Iris telling Dento his food is good.. but it's adorable.

Speaking of Pod, wouldn't it be fun if he teased his brother about his fear or Purrloin? I want to see that!
    Btw, welcome back jessipikapal~

New Fanart Alert: Not Again http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d4dymup

Dento would probably be the subway master and Iris would either be a dragon master or the princess again. They could either go trick or treating or apple picking together (Iris' choice) or they can bake Halloween cookies or cupcakes together (Dento's choice).

Say, is it only me who's gonna try and do something Wishfulshippy for Halloween?? :3
    Lol I made a fanart picture a while ago. I'm sure others have some things planned too

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Yeah poke_maniac, it feels like drawers are hiding their drawings in their websites! Sometimes I just find them randomly. And I hope what you said about Japan Wishful Day is true, so next year they'll celebrate it.
    I wonder why =/ no matter, at least there's more art away from Pixiv :3 I have mochi's site down. If anyone wants to go to it it's here:

http://yomogimochi73.web.fc2.com/top.html

(warning there are some other ships as well, but it's mostly DenAi XD)

Anyway, I found a comic by Mochi on pixiv :

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22604157
    I can't understand anything except Iris telling Dento his food is good.. but it's adorable.
    X33 That's such a cute comic...I just wish I could understand it ;_;

OMG...I laughed at that. You cheered me up today X33 Dento probably has Iris in his cellphone saying "My Beloved" or "My Vintage" XDD.

Dento would probably be the subway master and Iris would either be a dragon master or the princess again. They could either go trick or treating or apple picking together (Iris' choice) or they can bake Halloween cookies or cupcakes together (Dento's choice).
    I accidently read that as "apple bobbing" kind of funny to imagine XDD but that sounds cute X3 they could use the apples that they picked to add in for the cupcakes/cookies =D They can work together and make a beautiful masterpiece!~

Page 79 of 170 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast