Page 82 of 170 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

^Lol. I thought that Dent was going to play a major trick on Iris but instead he made her treats.Poor blushing Iris. I find that cute that Iris would blush like that. Dent is so evil at times. Iris thought that Dent was going to kiss her. I laughed at that.
    (New Wishfulshipper alert)
    Welcome Sconosciuto To our Wishfulshipping family.The more the merry I would say.
    Looks like Our next hoilday theme is Thanksgiving. So It is early but I ask this question.
    What do you think on how Dento and Iris will spend Thanksgiving?

Banner made by Skiyomi

If Dento or Iris ever got sick ,and one had to care for the other. What will you think will happen?

I think Iris would give him medicine she made herself with berries, and Dento would compliment her about her skills and tell her she cooks well. If Iris is sick, Dento would be in his "Doctor Sommelier" mode but Iris wouldn't say anything and he'd be like "you're not calling me a pain today?" and he'd worry a bit. And he'd watch over her. Something like that.

And thank you for the fanarts poke_maniac! As usual, I added them here. This comic was adorable! For some reason, I can really picture Dento dressing up like that in the anime. Is myriada a Wishfulshipper?

I don't know what is exactly thanksgiving so I can't answer the new topic. Btw welcome Sconosciuto~
    Also, I don't know either for your question Tykira but I hope the episode with Pod will be aired in two monthes or something.
    Last edited by Kirika; 2nd November 2011 at 8:01 PM.

Concerning the doujinshi: Haha Iris's face nearly exploded from that xD I don't blame her though, it is Dento after all >:3

As usual, I added them here.
    Kyaa your collection is so cute! There are some that I haven't seen before! Must. Download. Wishfulshipping. Fan-Art.

And yeah I don't celebrate Thanksgiving either (just heard of it from TV) so I'm not sure. It has something to do with a dinner right? So Dento could cook a great feast :'D ...okay he cooks epicly anyway so yes I don't knoww xD

I MISSED THE 100TH PAGE!!! So sorry people :P

Well remember we said Dent would call Iris "Ai" about fifteen pages back? I was thinking that if the dub was lazy (Or the translator was a Wishfulshipper), instead of

Dent: Be patient, Ai, and I'll make something for you

We could have:

Cilan: Be patient, Love, and I'll make something for you

Not much of a difference, but it seems really cute to me. And if you guys don't mind, I'd like to write a fanfic about Cilan and Iris finding our little forum here ^.^
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Hi Egitim!

OMG, THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Lol, what would Ash's reaction be? I mean, I know Cilan would say it to Iris, but Ash WOULD be there as well!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Seeing as how many people here do not celebrate Thanksgiving, I thought of some other topics >:3

Spoiler:- topics:

OK guys. I'm having a fit right now. Not because of anything important Wishfulshippy happened...I'm just thinking of what could have happened. (Oh yeah btw Ash x Robert is amazing. I mean when you go through looking at the screenshots it's hilarious. Ash gets to carry him, they even have something that looks like an accidental kiss and they have a slumber party. Now, through this whole thing, they didn't care to focus on Iris and Dento now what were they doing? but only cared to focus on Ash and Robert's relationship unfortunately.) Guys, this is true, more or less.

-----------

Spoiler:- images:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 3rd November 2011 at 3:17 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Gah I MUST watch this episode nowww. Haha RobertXAsh...somehow that seems funny. It's because of Robert's hair...yup

Btw anyone notice how they're using lots of non-Japanese names for characters of the day...Christie, Tobio, Robert, Erina o.o Actually the whole of Best Wishes has a lot of non-japanese names o.O

Earlier today I also went to the bookstore and went to the stationery section. They had some Pokemon colouring books so obviously being the obsessed Pokemon fan I am I looked at them. And found this:

Spoiler:- Wishful Advertising:

There's another one but I can only upload one per post :/ I found it awesome how they're separated from Ash slightly xD

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Aw, you're so lucky! I can never find anything BW-related where ever I go. All of it is either Diamond or Pearl or doesn't have humans in it D:

lol, did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    I didn't see this episode translated yet, but that exchange seems funny xD at least Dento and Iris got to pretty much stand by each other throughout that episode ^^;
    I hope you've seen it by now and realize how much of a bombshell Alder is XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    HAHA! That screenshot is so epically awesome x3
    Is that really what they said? And seriously Dent, where has Iris been all your life?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
        Spoiler:- .:
    Their reaction to fanfiction. And a goldmine for my next screencap story.

Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy? (and how/why)

I would've made the Cottonee episode more shippy. Why? I mean, it's obvious they had a lot of time left over seeing as Team Rocket's appearance had absolutely no effect on the episode. And Iris' habit of eating when thinking of romance was a perfect doorway to it. As for how? Hmm, maybe Cottonee realizes how much Iris liked Dent due to her constant eating and tries to help her as a thank you. It doesn't work, but it would be funny to watch XD
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

-----------

Spoiler:- Spoiler for images:
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    And thank you for the fanarts poke_maniac! As usual, I added them here. This comic was adorable! For some reason, I can really picture Dento dressing up like that in the anime. Is myriada a Wishfulshipper?
    No problem ^^ Lol I don't think myriada is, but he was nice enough to translate it for me I could picture this happening with Dento and Iris X3 these comics seem so much better when they are translated XD;

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    I MISSED THE 100TH PAGE!!! So sorry people :P

Well remember we said Dent would call Iris "Ai" about fifteen pages back? I was thinking that if the dub was lazy (Or the translator was a Wishfulshipper), instead of

Dent: Be patient, Ai, and I'll make something for you

We could have:

Cilan: Be patient, Love, and I'll make something for you

Not much of a difference, but it seems really cute to me. And if you guys don't mind, I'd like to write a fanfic about Cilan and Iris finding our little forum here ^.^
    Hehe this would be cute X3 I could also imagine Wishfulshippers in Japan would probably fangirl as well, even if they knew it was just short for Iris XD I think that'd make a great fanfic!! =D

Btw anyone notice how they're using lots of non-Japanese names for characters of the day...Christie, Tobio, Robert, Erina o.o Actually the whole of Best Wishes has a lot of non-japanese names o.O
    I noticed that too. I think it has something to do with the fact that Unova is based off of New York maybe...xD (also Dento uses A LOT of english; I remember something that wasn't translated over to the dub correctly)

Dento: You two have a very interesting flavor
    Ash: Flavor?
    Iris: He means [insert JP word here]. What a kid!

Ash can't speak English XD

Earlier today I also went to the bookstore and went to the stationery section. They had some Pokemon colouring books so obviously being the obsessed Pokemon fan I am I looked at them. And found this:

There's another one but I can only upload one per post :/ I found it awesome how they're separated from Ash slightly xD
    That IS awesome!! I love how many promos they show of them together X333(My favorite still being when they danced together. Even if that didn't happen in the anime, it was still real AND it just screams Wishfulshipping X333) Sometimes I wonder if their relationship may not really be anything that would be big on the plot, but just sort of there and soft spoken :3

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Aw, you're so lucky! I can never find anything BW-related where ever I go. All of it is either Diamond or Pearl or doesn't have humans in it D:
    I have the same luck as you xD;

I hope you've seen it by now and realize how much of a bombshell Alder is XD
    Yup! I've seen it. Rofl Alder was funny xD but I found a new respect for Shooti haha

HAHA! That screenshot is so epically awesome x3
    Is that really what they said? And seriously Dent, where has Iris been all your life?
    It's what they said, but it's not the exact translation. Iris asked him if he was a Photography Sommelier, and he said he wasn't, but he sort of went on about it and mentioned "marriage" XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler for images:
    XDDD I actually notice that Dento and Iris's backpacks are next to each other a lot. I keep remember how that one time when Dento carried hers for her X3

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Dento: You two have a very interesting flavor
    Ash: Flavor?
    Iris: He means [insert JP word here]. What a kid!

Ash can't speak English XD
    Well he can say 'battle', 'get' and 'rival'. xD

but I found a new respect for Shooti haha
    Off topic but I have too! I found it funny how he shoved Ash wanting a battle with Alder first. Iris: What a kid

Here's the second one I saw:
    Wishfulshipping RL 2.jpg
    They used the same Dento for this xD
    lol, did you buy it?
    I considered it but...I decided to order the 2012 Pokemon calender instead. They import it from Japan 8D I'm hoping it has humans in it too even though the cover didn't show them (which was the same as the two coloring books). If it doesn't...well I like just Pokemon as well x3

Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy? (and how/why)

The musical!!! Ash and Tobio could be a lot more late so after Iris gets on she doesn't know what to do so Dento also joins in and dances with her xD Like in the promo except with normal clothes.

If Iris had a diary, what would she write about Dento? (and if accidently he read it, how would he react? xD)

Entry One: I started travelling with a kid called Satoshi and Dento, the gym leader of Sanyou gym! He's an amazing cook, I think that makes traveling with those two greater!

...and this is of course before he goes all 'fishing/detective etc. time'.

I considered it but...I decided to order the 2012 Pokemon calender instead. They import it from Japan 8D I'm hoping it has humans in it too even though the cover didn't show them (which was the same as the two coloring books). If it doesn't...well I like just Pokemon as well x3
    Really? That's really cool speaking of which I found something like 2 seconds ago xD

Apparently, this is in the calendar :3 (either that or it was lasts years lol)

Spoiler:- spoiler:

tumblr|fanfiction

GAH, Poke_maniac, that post is AWESOME! I honestly don't think it looks alot like Ash and Iris seen as though she just looks happy to eat, and it'd be slightly misplaced if Ash was to be standing next to the brothers instead of Cilan, who is actually brothers with them, if you get what I mean. If not, I just mean that all the brothers would kinda... All stand together for advertisement purposes. xD

As to if Iris had a diary... -////-;

Entry: Urgh, Cilan's such a pain! He kept constantly playing up today saying something about being a "spicy, flavourful" competition for any challenger. I don't get it: why can't he just speak normally. Then maybe I'd get more chance to talk with him...

He seems like an interesting guy, but... I don't know him that well 'cause Ash and his childish ways. Well, he's only interested in all the gym battles and whatever, but I like the company. Of both of them - yes, even the kid - and I'd like to know a little bit more about Cilan seen as though Ash only cares about his eight badges and winning the Unova league. Which isn't gonna happen if he keeps being this much of a kid... ^^;

Maybe I'll ask about Cilan tomorrow...?
    ~Iris~

As if Cilan would look through it. He's too much of a gentleman... ;D
    ~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    GAH, Poke_maniac, that post is AWESOME! I honestly don't think it looks alot like Ash and Iris seen as though she just looks happy to eat, and it'd be slightly misplaced if Ash was to be standing next to the brothers instead of Cilan, who is actually brothers with them, if you get what I mean. If not, I just mean that all the brothers would kinda... All stand together for advertisement purposes. xD
    Yeah good point there. It'd be weird if Dento, Ash, and Iris were being served by his brothers XDD I think it's adorable how he's standing beside her though. He just wants to serve her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear X3 plus he's the only one not doing anything. To entertain Iris is his job :P I swear, sometimes it does seem like he's interested in her XD Especially how he asked where she was, and for her to join the group...and how they hang out on an (almost) daily basis.

EDIT: Found a new fanart~
        Spoiler:- image:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 4th November 2011 at 8:23 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Really? That's really cool speaking of which I found something like 2 seconds ago xD

Apparently, this is in the calendar :3 (either that or it was lasts years lol)

I'm starting to think the writers are as obsessed with Pod as we are. Even tricky Emolga likes him.

I want that calendar/poster/thingy ;-; I would so post it in my room and let the world see.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

I'm starting to think the writers are as obsessed with Pod as we are. Even tricky Emolga likes him.
    I think Pod wants to take over as star. XD It'd be great if Pod joined them for a few episodes. I'd love to see him sort of snicker at Dento and Iris from time to time (not even say anything, just snicker). If Corn was there, he'd totally just stare at them.

The Subway Brothers battle. Why? They false advertised :P

*scrolls down episode list about 3 or 4 times* (It's hard to find an episode that would have the time to make enough meaning xDD) I'd have to say the Cottonee episode I guess, just because it already dealt with love. It would have been funny if Ash said something to them "So, are you guys best friends too?" xD

If Iris had a diary, what would she write about Dento?

Entry #543

Dear Diery,

Dento is such A PANE PAIN!!!! Can't he get over himself at least once in his life? He thinks he's so great >.> although, he is good at what he does, I guess. I woodn't wouldn't ever tell him this, but I actuly care about him alot....and I think he's kinda cute >///<

Dento: *walks by* Hey Iris what are--you're writing? Let me see ^^
    Iris: Never! *hugs diary*
    Dento: Oh come on, can't I just take a look? ^^
    Iris: *puts it behind her back* You're such a kid! No!
    Dento: *wags finger* Tsk tsk tsk a young lady shouldn't call her elders "children"...that is a bad taste *grabs book*
    Iris: O////O; DENTO!!! What are you doing?!? Give that back!
    Dento: u_u Why nothing at all, Iris. *opens diary, eyebrow twitches*
    Iris: o//o; Wh-wh-what's wrong?
    Dento: Dx SO MANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!
    Iris: -//-;

(yeah..I just had to make Iris be a bad speller xD I don't think she's had any schooling though anyways.)

tumblr|fanfiction

If Iris had a diary,what would she write about Dento?
    Maybe on how annoying she thinks he is. Maybe if Dento finds that diary,She would make a fake diary in case if Dento read it accidentally. But in the real diary I think that she would write on how Dento has nice manners and nice clothing attire. She would possibly hide pictures of Dento and maybe she would draw a heart next to his picture or something.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Entry #543

Dear Diery,

Dento is such A PANE PAIN!!!! Can't he get over himself at least once in his life? He thinks he's so great >.> although, he is good at what he does, I guess. I woodn't wouldn't ever tell him this, but I actuly care about him alot....and I think he's kinda cute >///<

Dento: *walks by* Hey Iris what are--you're writing? Let me see ^^
    Iris: Never! *hugs diary*
    Dento: Oh come on, can't I just take a look? ^^
    Iris: *puts it behind her back* You're such a kid! No!
    Dento: *wags finger* Tsk tsk tsk a young lady shouldn't call her elders "children"...that is a bad taste *grabs book*
    Iris: O////O; DENTO!!! What are you doing?!? Give that back!
    Dento: u_u Why nothing at all, Iris. *opens diary, eyebrow twitches*
    Iris: o//o; Wh-wh-what's wrong?
    Dento: Dx SO MANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!
    Iris: -//-;

(yeah..I just had to make Iris be a bad speller xD I don't think she's had any schooling though anyways.)
    Haha, nice. I can really see that happening. And of course Iris wouldn't have gone to school. She is the opposite of Dent I suppose.

Well this one is a hard one. She'd probably draw crude sketches of Dent in his various "Time" modes but instead of sparkly, she'd make him look like a Stunfisk. It's perfect since it looks like she's making fun of him but it's actually because of her bad drawing skills. Dent, on the other hand, would probably have Mochi-quality drawings of Iris in his.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

I just wrote an "It's Something Time" moment for a parody series. It was fun.

I think that if Iris had a diary, she'd write down what she thinks about Cilan, calling him a pain, a kid, a "childish pain," and a sparkle-happy moron, frequently mentioning how he's lucky he's cute. XD And then when Cilan reads it, he ignores all the insults and only asks, in his innocent way, if she really thinks he's cute.
    At which point Emolga hits him with an apple core, distracting him from whatever he found in her trainer's "silly book."

Um...I'd say the one with the Connoisseur battle against Burgundy/Cabernet. I'd have Iris cheer for him a little more, or just say that she knows he'll win whether they cheer or not. Not that much of a hint, but it's the anime. Only minor characters have confirmed romances.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy?

I know I said the Cottonee episode already but I really wished they made the Night at Nacrene Museum one more shippy too. It had so much potential, especially with Dentmas and Iris obviously being so worried for him in it. Aloe ruined our wishful moment.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

. Aloe ruined our wishful moment.

I agree (this was one of the episodes I thought about saying xDD)

:< Aloe wanted Dento to herself....

Spoiler:- The sad truth:

Anyways, on a brighter topic what can be brighter than toothpaste? Dento's mouthwash just kidding :3

I found some lulzy Wishful images on tumblr. It's a Pokemon/Sims crossover. It's hilarious ^^

Spoiler:- links:

tumblr|fanfiction

I agree (this was one of the episodes I thought about saying xDD)

:< Aloe wanted Dento to herself....

Spoiler:- The sad truth:
    NOOO!

More Chili spam.

Haha! I only saw the first one so the other three were hilarious XD
    I can so imagine that happening too. Wishful is so awesome that even their Sims got together. Random Palmer was cool.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Don't start with the mouthwash again! *warning glare*

So sorry for being absent, everyone. My laptop is broken, so I cannot be online much until it is fixed.

Haha! I only saw the first one so the other three were hilarious XD
    I can so imagine that happening too. Wishful is so awesome that even their Sims got together. Random Palmer was cool.
    I think the Chili one should happen in the anime *shot* it'd never happen...at least not like that xD

I thought the Palmer one was lulzy xDD someone always seems to be spying on them when they go on dates xD

Palmer: Hey you varmints! No PDA while I'm hopscotching!!!
    Dento and Iris: *obviously not paying attention*

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Don't start with the mouthwash again! *warning glare*
    *shrinks in fear*

^^; Sorry, sorry!

Here, to make it up to you guys, more fanart!~

2 (<- Tell me if this link works guys~)
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 6th November 2011 at 9:36 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

I love Iris stopping the kiss with an apple. And wow, Dent looks good when he cross-dresses (sort of).

2 (<- Tell me if this link works guys~)
    The perspective in the first one is amazing. The second link goes somewhere but there isn't anything on the page.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Page 82 of 170 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast