Page 83 of 170 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

You know, I made a bunch of Pokemon characters on my Sims 3. Mine aren't nearly as good.

That fanart is all so cute. ^_^ I should probably try something myself...but I'll fail, anyway.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

First off, the Aloe-Dent thing is a SCAM! The real thing is Aloe-Cream with Natrual Harmonia Gropius.

Avaron: Hey look, Egitim made a joke.
    Egitim: I did? Where?

ANYWAY...
    Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy? (and how/why)

And now to answer the topic: I was thinking the Dragon Buster episode. How? By making Georgia a boy. Then "he" would be a bully and Cilan would have to stand up for Iris. But if I only change that episode, that means that George would end up becoming a girl again in the Club Battles eps. O.o Um...

Or the Zorua-Movie episode, by making it more like that Lobellia episode in Ouran So... Burgundy somehow gets Luke into her scheme, they trick Iris into acting, and in front of everybody we get a Tamaki-like reaction? But I don't think Luke would do something like that. Or Burgundy either, for that matter. Ah....

As you can tell, I'm bad with ideas. Sorry!
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Default ._. Sorry for such long posts guys...

I think I'm going through sparkle deprive guys....:< Two seconds worth of sparkle last episode wasn't enough. I really want the Pod one to air X3 I think it would be funny if Pod wants to bring him back home, so he drags him, and Iris holds onto Dento's legs "NO Dento don't leave m- us!!" only being dragged with him Ash would just sort of be watching like..."I'm not getting involved in this."

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    I love Iris stopping the kiss with an apple. And wow, Dent looks good when he cross-dresses (sort of).
    It caught Dento off guard xD LOL! Dento can look good in anything, even if he had a garbage bag on his head. Still though..really Iris? In his hair? It seems like something little girls would do, so it makes it even cuter X33

The perspective in the first one is amazing. The second link goes somewhere but there isn't anything on the page.
    Ok. It's Pixiv being a jerk I guess. I noticed though, that it loaded with my DSi oddly enough =/ I'll post it for anyone who wants to see can despite popular belief I am not picture posting happy or anything. Actually I used to be xD.

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    First off, the Aloe-Dent thing is a SCAM! The real thing is Aloe-Cream with Natrual Harmonia Gropius.
    XDDD Hehe nice N joke xD

And now to answer the topic: I was thinking the Dragon Buster episode. How? By making Georgia a boy. Then "he" would be a bully and Cilan would have to stand up for Iris. But if I only change that episode, that means that George would end up becoming a girl again in the Club Battles eps. O.o Um...
    Well she kind of was a bully, but it seemed like Dento was Iris's biggest support X3 With also the "She said some spicy things to you..." I hope someday Iris realizes that no matter how amazing much of a pain Dento can be, he really cares about Iris and is ready to help her.

Or the Zorua-Movie episode, by making it more like that Lobellia episode in Ouran So... Burgundy somehow gets Luke into her scheme, they trick Iris into acting, and in front of everybody we get a Tamaki-like reaction? But I don't think Luke would do something like that. Or Burgundy either, for that matter. Ah....
    Speaking of Cabernet...she always reminds me of Renge for some reason. Only crazier, and instead of wanting to marry her obsession she wants to killl him. They even rhyme xD She probably has voodoo dolls of Dento in her room, and a copy of Pokemon White as she tries to finally have her Oshawott beat his Pansage. And she caught a Purrloin in there and named it Beelzenef

...All of a sudden I'm sort of scared of her (then again, Iris has a Loch Ness Monster in her house...his name's Nester X3)

Ok..No more sugar for me today XD

EDIT: I found some Wishfulshippy graffiti pictures to the Subway episode on Pixiv. They made me giggle a bit so I'm posting them:

Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 7th November 2011 at 6:44 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

^Lol Poor Iris had to deal with fanboy Dento. XD. I love Iris' expression when Dent was looking at the window. And The second one is awesome . Dinner Date. And when they were in the roller coaster in Nimbasa City. I remember when Ash challenged the gym. They still sat together. XD. I love the top manga too. And at the end was cute when they were holding hands at the end.
    Nice find 00_poke_maniac. .
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 8th November 2011 at 9:40 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Ohh my gosh I loved those grafitti ones xD
    And oh yes the dinner date one! Haha, I was looking at that scene in my eps and was trying to see if there was a screenshot without Ash of them -and there was- x3

And when they were in the roller coaster in Nimbasa City.
    I have to admit I kind of fan-girled xD

I've been in such a Wishfulshipping mood lately. -plans Wishful AMVs-

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Aw, that's such a simple yet cute fanart. No wonder people keep wanting to have them get lost in a mountain/forest/cave/subway together.

I just saw episode 55 translated. And yeah, no Iris/Dent moments D: Only notable part for me was Iris being all "Alright, then I'll dance!" and Dent's overly dramatic "HUH!"
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Ohh my gosh I loved those grafitti ones xD
    And oh yes the dinner date one! Haha, I was looking at that scene in my eps and was trying to see if there was a screenshot without Ash of them -and there was- x3
    Those grafitti pics made me remember just how Wishfulshippy those two episodes kind of were. I thought they had a lot of cute moments, especially how embarrassed Iris was with him. They kind of seemed like a couple in a way xD Awwz...I'd love to see Dento take Iris on a dinner date X3 I could picture him complain about the food though if it wasn't as good as his xD

Also! New episodes~

BW058
        Spoiler:- Deino summary:

BW059
        Spoiler:- Accelgor Episode:

BW060
        Spoiler:- Pod vs. Dento episode:

^LOL That's how realiable Google translate is. But the good news is that the Pod episode is airing December 1 X3

I'd love to see Pod get mad at Dento, and then Iris would stick up for him :3

:FANGIRLISM: Waiting eagerly for December the first... -///-;...

Oh and with any luck, there WILL be some snickering from Chili. Afterall, the writers MUST know by now that everyone LOVES Wishfulshipping (apart from the few Negaishippers here and there... Most support both and are not entirely against Wishful, making it a possibility for most viewers!) and if they don't put something in, I'm gonna file a complaint straight through! D:
    ~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    :FANGIRLISM: Waiting eagerly for December the first... -///-;...

Oh and with any luck, there WILL be some snickering from Chili. Afterall, the writers MUST know by now that everyone LOVES Wishfulshipping (apart from the few Negaishippers here and there... Most support both and are not entirely against Wishful, making it a possibility for most viewers!) and if they don't put something in, I'm gonna file a complaint straight through! D:
    ~Jess~
    Nevermind, due to a Baseball game it is now airing on the 8...joy -_- It's not that much farther...^^;

I'd hope so, but from what it seems in the summary it seems like Pod is rather angry. Hopefully near the end we could get a little nudge from Pod or something :3 that would make it good lol. I don't know about everyone but apart from FerrisWheel, it seems to be popular in Japan (well for boyxgirl ships) I see many more people supporting Negai in Western countries (judging by how there is numerous amounts of Wishful fanart on Pixiv/and on sites, and there is a bit more on dA for Negai.) LOL! Good luck with that xDD Just send it to ShoPro, not TPCi :P

----

Ok well pictures are being slow today, and I have to go to school early (some things turned up...mostly because I forgot something important Dx so I'm sort of mad at myself)

Spoiler:- AWESOME WISHFULSHIPPY PICTURE FROM THE GOTHITA EPISODE...ok not really:

EDIT: Rest of the pics ^.^

Spoiler:- moar images x3:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 11th November 2011 at 2:28 AM.

Spoiler:- AWESOME WISHFULSHIPPY PICTURE FROM THE GOTHITA EPISODE...ok not really:
    Can you not see the love? :3

Spoiler:- Dent vs. Pod:
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Happy Pocky Day~ 11/11

I had no idea that today was a holiday in Japan, but I found a whole bunch of art on Pixiv xDD I guess because 11/11/11 looks like Pocky sticks

Spoiler:- fanart!~:

Loving the fanart Poke_Maniac! Thansk for posting!! Hey, I was scouring the internet for that Chili episode and I saw quite a good trailer. The monkeys look rather happy to see each other and it looks as if Pansage learns a new move. Also, I've seen quite a few comments on various websites saying that Cilan's and Iris' actions, although discreet, could be considered as new hints! But... I'm not gonna get my hopes too high 'cause then... Y'know how it works. ^^;

Anyways, thanks for posting the fanart! I'm still working on my VERY be-lated halloween fiction... ^^;
    ~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

I really should post more often.

If Iris had a diary, what would she write about Dento?

It'd be interesting if she wrote about Dento's speeches. Since Dento's always giving explanations about x or y thing, she could write them down not to forget them. Or she'd write about a meal he cooked she preferred more than the others. Something like that.

Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy? (and how/why)

Probably the one with Excadrill? It's not fair for Ash but it would've been adorable if she told her problem to Dento only. And maybe he'd try to talk to Excadrill to work things out. The collection is getting bigger.

Anyway as usual, thanks for all the comics you posted poke_maniac! The one when Iris gets lost is my favorite! I didn't know there was a pocky day, but if it gives us more fanarts, it's a good thing.
    I watched the episode with the cactus Pokemon the other day, I just hope Dento will remember Iris can dance in the future.
    Last edited by Kirika; 12th November 2011 at 12:34 AM.

Suddenly I have a craving for Pocky. Japan has a holiday for everything ;-;
    Thanks for the fanart 00poke_maniac!

Loving the fanart Poke_Maniac! Thansk for posting!! Hey, I was scouring the internet for that Chili episode and I saw quite a good trailer. The monkeys look rather happy to see each other and it looks as if Pansage learns a new move. Also, I've seen quite a few comments on various websites saying that Cilan's and Iris' actions, although discreet, could be considered as new hints! But... I'm not gonna get my hopes too high 'cause then... Y'know how it works. ^^;

Anyways, thanks for posting the fanart! I'm still working on my VERY be-lated halloween fiction... ^^;
    ~Jess~
    Aw, that sounds so promising yet makes me anxious at the same time. *crosses fingers* Though I wonder how the people who made these comments know.

Hey no need to rush too much. Just take your time.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

I was just looking through those screenshots you posted, and I was suddenly struck by a fresh burst of warm fuzzies for these two.

I'm not in a hurry to see any big hints, because we're not very far into the Unova series yet. Lord knows Sinnoh had a ton of episodes devoted to it. We've got lots of time for them to get to know each other a bit better and grow closer.
    Just so long as we do get some blatant hints eventually, I'm good.

Waiting for the PodvsDento ep. While I'm waiting (although it's kinda offtopic), can I say that I believe Emmy from the Druddingon ep was named after Emmy from Dragon Tails? Warned you it was off topic.

What I was going to say is that I realized so many fanfics portray Iris as broken and Dento as wavering between good and evil. Somebody oughta write a fanfic with Iris as the assassin and Dento as the target. Just to even the gender roles a bit more >.<

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

It's funny you'd say that Egitim because I've been having some thoughts in which my OC and Iris are these master criminals and Cilan, Chili and Cress are wound up with these demon like females... x3 Of course, I've got alot of plot devices to think about, but I'm sure I'd write it very well if I could just sort what I want to do out! ^-^

And I think Wolfgirl is right, though it would be nice to see some direct interaction. >.<;

And CupidKirby, I'm not sure how they would know either, but since its about Wishfulshipping, I'm not about to shoot it down; I'll just take their word for it! xD And thanks. I'll post it when it's done.

~Jess~

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Suddenly I have a craving for Pocky. Japan has a holiday for everything ;-;
    They do. Japan is awesome like that xD I didn't know this, but apparently Japan celebrates Thanksgiving o.O I remember I heard that they celebrate many things, but it just surprised me given that Thanksgiving is an American holiday and is not as universal as Halloween or Christmas etc.

Thanks for the fanart 00poke_maniac!
    ^^ You're welcome guys. I'm always happy to share whatever I find because it's not as much fun when you don't xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    I'm not in a hurry to see any big hints, because we're not very far into the Unova series yet. Lord knows Sinnoh had a ton of episodes devoted to it. We've got lots of time for them to get to know each other a bit better and grow closer.
    Just so long as we do get some blatant hints eventually, I'm good.
    Yeah I agree. I wish there'd be something for these two in the future though...(I'd fangirl a bit if there was something when there's Ruby and Sapphire remakes)

Also I was thinking about something, might be a bit off topic from what we were saying, but apparently the next movie is on the Muskedeers (Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Keldeo). So I was thinking that the next movie could feature Meloetta and Kyurem. I always have this feeling that when Meloetta would get its own movie that Dento would have a larger part, and if Kyurem appeared, it's a Dragon-type. Do you see where I'm going here?

Hold on, I just came up with an idea. You know how Meloetta has two forms? The Song forme,and the Dance forme? (I remember that Iris said that she liked dancing xD) What if in Song Forme Meloetta preferred Dento, and in Dance forme she preferred Iris? I'd lol if Meloetta was bipolar like that.

And CupidKirby, I'm not sure how they would know either, but since its about Wishfulshipping, I'm not about to shoot it down; I'll just take their word for it! xD And thanks. I'll post it when it's done.
    Lol I agree with you there. I'd want to just go with it too ^^; I think there must be something that people see with these two, otherwise it wouldn't be popular. I don't think any of it is obvious like "Oh they totally like each other!!", but the two have this sweet togetherness about them that just feels right. They just click X3 Sometimes I think Iris conceals some of her affections for Dento just because she gets annoyed by him WAY more often than she gets annoyed with Ash (and she doesn't hate Dento, I think deep down she cares about him a lot. I just wish she'd show it more.)
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 12th November 2011 at 5:07 PM.

I think there must be something that people see with these two, otherwise it wouldn't be popular. I don't think any of it is obvious like "Oh they totally like each other!!", but the two have this sweet togetherness about them that just feels right. They just click X3 Sometimes I think Iris conceals some of her affections for Dento just because she gets annoyed by him WAY more often than she gets annoyed with Ash (and she doesn't hate Dento, I think deep down she cares about him a lot. I just wish she'd show it more.)
    Ah, yes, this.
    I usually refer to it as them giving me warm fuzzies without even doing anything, and it's the reason I like this ship.

(Back on early today!)

The trouble with being on this forum is that I think about this ship so often (and think of so many stories) that when I try to tell you about it, the ideas come out so randomly and weirdly. Like, for the Emmy name thing, I was wondering how Max would react to wishfulshippingand Max's name reminded me of Emmy. Max and Emmy reminded me of Dragon Tails. There, that's how I justify it. So, please don't think worse of me just because I'm so out of touch with everything. ^.^;

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    What I was going to say is that I realized so many fanfics portray Iris as broken and Dento as wavering between good and evil. Somebody oughta write a fanfic with Iris as the assassin and Dento as the target. Just to even the gender roles a bit more >.<
    That's kind of true. But this shipping is relatively new so it's difficult for authors to picture the two in any other role. I believe 'The Locket' (by the wonderful jesspikapal) was one of the catalysts for the "broken" and "good/evil" stereotype and from there on it was easier for other writers to portray it. We need someone to start it in order for the idea to be out there.

I admit the cliche assasin + target plot does peak my interest. Maybe I'll give it a shot XD

And hey. No one's going to get mad if you get off topic just a step. Especially in a forum dedicated to crack.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    Yeah I agree. I wish there'd be something for these two in the future though...(I'd fangirl a bit if there was something when there's Ruby and Sapphire remakes)
    There should be. I mean, other than the Museum one (which wasn't entirely anyway) there haven't been any episodes dedicated to just Iris and Dento. But knowing Pokemon's record we'd only get maybe 2 or 3 ;-;
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

(looking around twice or thrice at recent posts, then clearing throat) Good evening from my corner of the world, fellow Wishfulshippers, after a new thought experiment of sorts -- including some reflections at my school -- that has yielded some… interesting results. These thoughts appear to have culminated in a dream I had earlier this week, one which happened to involve Cilan and Iris as the organizers of a special party, and this time, I’m rather certain about how quickly the guests of honor at that party will surprise at least some of you. That said, it might suffice to say for now that Cilan and Iris appeared to be having fun speaking in front of the crowd present, and I have absolutely no doubt that they had at least as much fun arranging the whole thing, if not even more. The following question could work as a way of guessing where our perceptions of this couple could go from here.:

If Cilan and/or Iris had a Wishfulshippy dream, either separately or together, then what do you think the dream would be about?
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...66px-BW058.png
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Cil...1t:429,r:1,s:0 (These are the best quality I could find...)

New piccies I found when searching for the CilanVSChili episode. I'm totally stoked for it and of course, I'm keeping an eye out for it and the Wishfulshipping possiblities are endless! Can I just say I imagine something like this to happen...?? xD
    Chili - Cilan! >
    Cilan - Chili? :3
    Iris - Here we go... -.-'
    Chili - Bet you're sorry you left us huh? Me and Cress have the Gym perfectly under control without you. >
    Cilan - Chili, I'--
    Chili - We even beat the fangirls down. >:l
    Cilan - Chili, I'm reall--
    Chili - And me and Cress realised we don't even need you! >
    Cilan - Chili, I know you're upset bu--
    Chili - And we don't even c-c-- :'(
    Iris - And here come the waterworks... *Shrugs and Cilan gives her an apoligetic frown*
    Chili - CILAN, COME HOME! *collapses to knees* WE NEED YOU! WE'RE A BIG WRECK WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE COME HOME!
    Cress - You mean YOU'RE a big wreck... ¬.¬;

And then they have a big hug and then Chili insists he's not a baby though he's there rolling on the floor, begging for his brother to come home. xD

And as for the new topic about the Wishfulshipping dream: If Cilan and/or Iris had a Wishfulshippy dream, either separately or together, then what do you think the dream would be about?

I'd find it kinda cool if their dreams were linked to each others, like they didn't have the same dream but say... Cilan had part one of the nightmare and Iris had part two of the nightmare and then once they both wake up, they realise the others nightmare sounds relatively similar and they talk about it for the rest of the night, Cilan claiming he "isn't afraid because ghosts and ghouls don't even exist..." And Iris being all smug, stating "Really Cilan? Really?

Hi ccangelopearl1362!! ^-^ Thanks for the topic! :3

~Jess~

Welcome, ccangelopearl1362 :"D

If Cilan and/or Iris had a Wishfulshippy dream, either separately or together, then what do you think the dream would be about?

Iris, being an closet wants-a-prince-charming-someday girl, has a dream she's at a masquerade ball and is dancing with a very gentlemanly and kind stranger. She really likes this guy because he is sweet and asks who he is, because she thinks he's familiar but can't think of who he is. (His hair is completely concealed by a hat somehow xD).
    And then he takes of his mask and she surprised when it's Dento. He's about to kiss her when another Dento smashes through the window wearing the pirate costume from the Zorua movie.
    He's here to kidnap Iris to have her all for herself. BUT THEN! The Dento already with Iris switches masks so that he has that orange mask and proclaims himself here to protect Iris.
    The two fight over Iris and Iris screams and wakes up because having two Dento's in one dream is such a pain. xD

Then Dento comes over to here and asks what's wrong and she says 'That's it! I'm sleeping in a tree again.' And she goes to sleep in a tree :'D

....that was kinda long o.O

Anyway, I just watched a bit of the dub version of ep 43 and I love how even in the dub it sounds like Iris wants Dento to pay attention to her.

Luke: Man, I'm really nervous.
    Cilan: Luke, I suggest you take it from the trainer you defeated in the second round. ;D Have faith! You can do it!
    Iris: Huh? Hey! -points to herself- What about me?

Gah, if only Georgia (Langley) didn't say anything, then Dento could've been all. "But Iris, I always have faith with you?" ...hehehe.

^Rivals Ruin Everything Inc, at your service!

So say, Iris has a dream about her happiest times (Before Excadrill stopped listening to her, 'cause I figure that your best friend ignoring you would make any time your worst) and so she's playing in the forest with Drilbur and co, when Cilan, being the kind of person he is, dreams himself right in to her dream. Of course, Iris is mad because she's her ten-year-old self in mind and she knows it's really him and not a dream (I assume you can tell when someone's breaking in to your head). Cilan, though, fangirls (using it as a verb, although perhaps the masculine term is fanboys?) over Iris five-year-old cuteness and after a short conversation (Are you getting tired of these side notes? Well too bad, there are more coming) perhaps about Iris parents abandoning her (Probably Cilan's abandoned him too, so don't you dare say I'm advocating the broken stereotype) and at the end, she decided to accept him as part of her happiest times. Aww.
    But Ash, on the other hand, is dreaming of Kanto and his friends there. Arguably also an aww. There the episode ends. (This was actually the second one I typed up, and I like this one better)
    Last edited by Egitim; 13th November 2011 at 7:26 PM.

Page 83 of 170 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast