Page 84 of 170 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    ^Rivals Ruin Everything Inc, at your service!
    I dunno, I like Georgia. It's hilarious the way she and Iris snip at each other all the time, and Cilan's all "...I'm sure someday they'll be great friends! *sweatdrop*"

If Cilan and/or Iris had a Wishfulshippy dream, either separately or together, then what do you think the dream would be about?

I'd prefer it to be Cilan. Like if he had a Wishfulshippy dream and then woke up and realized he actually did feel that way for realsies.
    And then proceeded to act all awkward and nervous for the remainder of the episode, with Ash being all "Uh, Cilan, you seem awfully jumpy today. Everything okay?"

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    That's kind of true. But this shipping is relatively new so it's difficult for authors to picture the two in any other role. I believe 'The Locket' (by the wonderful jesspikapal) was one of the catalysts for the "broken" and "good/evil" stereotype and from there on it was easier for other writers to portray it. We need someone to start it in order for the idea to be out there.
    Yeah I've noticed that with some fanfiction. The "good/evil" seems to come from the theory that Dento/Pod/Corn are the Shadow Triad.

There should be. I mean, other than the Museum one (which wasn't entirely anyway) there haven't been any episodes dedicated to just Iris and Dento. But knowing Pokemon's record we'd only get maybe 2 or 3 ;-;
    There still have been some, and that's a good step. How many episodes have been dedicated to Dawn/Brock or Misty/Tracey? They actually took the time to focus on Iris and Dento, and I think that could be an important thing to remember :3 It just surprises me that they'd let Ash be the "third wheel" for once xD

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Anyway, I just watched a bit of the dub version of ep 43 and I love how even in the dub it sounds like Iris wants Dento to pay attention to her.

Luke: Man, I'm really nervous.
    Cilan: Luke, I suggest you take it from the trainer you defeated in the second round. ;D Have faith! You can do it!
    Iris: Huh? Hey! -points to herself- What about me?

Gah, if only Georgia (Langley) didn't say anything, then Dento could've been all. "But Iris, I always have faith with you?" ...hehehe.
    I remember that in the JP episode x3 I thought that was funny. Poor Iris, she wanted Dento to root for her. Ugh, rivals do ruin everything >.>

-----------

If Cilan and/or Iris had a Wishfulshippy dream, either separately or together, then what do you think the dream would be about?

I'm not going to lie, this topic is tough for me, but I want to give it a shot. xD I think it's just because of how random dreams can be. That and I'm just exhausted...my head is telling me not to think ^^;

I can imagine Iris getting mad at Dento for some reason or another (or he just annoyed her too much that day) and she went to sleep in a sour mood. In her dream, Dento is a _______ Sommelier (like how he was that morning) and Iris loses her temper and yells at him. Dento smiles softly, and puts his finger under her chin and quietly tells her that he really likes her. Iris becomes flustered and says that she really likes him too. Then Iris wakes up and realizes it was all a dream. I could picture her feeling confused as to why she would dream about Dento (let alone saying she liked him) and a bit upset that it never happened.

In Dento's dream, he is decorating the cafe for someone special, though, he is not aware of who. He just knows it's something important. The room is filled with sparkles and iris flowers and his brothers are locked in the kitchen pantry. Between counting down seconds and trying on his numerous hats, his dear finally arrives. He was shocked! The girl in his very dreams was none other than Iris. Dento gazes in awe as Iris sits down at the table with a small smile on her face. Then, out of no where Pod bursts out of the pantry and turns into a Purrloin. Dento hides underneath the table and Iris gives the Podloin an unamused look and kicks it somewhere. Dento is overcome with happiness, hugs her, kisses her and drags her off to go get married (with lots of sparklez).

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Welcome, ccangelopearl1362 :"D

Iris, being an closet wants-a-prince-charming-someday girl, has a dream she's at a masquerade ball and is dancing with a very gentlemanly and kind stranger. She really likes this guy because he is sweet and asks who he is, because she thinks he's familiar but can't think of who he is. (His hair is completely concealed by a hat somehow xD).
    And then he takes of his mask and she surprised when it's Dento. He's about to kiss her when another Dento smashes through the window wearing the pirate costume from the Zorua movie.
    He's here to kidnap Iris to have her all for herself. BUT THEN! The Dento already with Iris switches masks so that he has that orange mask and proclaims himself here to protect Iris.
    The two fight over Iris and Iris screams and wakes up because having two Dento's in one dream is such a pain. xD

Then Dento comes over to here and asks what's wrong and she says 'That's it! I'm sleeping in a tree again.' And she goes to sleep in a tree :'D
    Bwahaha, that sounds awesome. Now I can't imagine anything but your theory on what Iris would dream XD

For Dent, he'd dream that he's the Masked Sommelier who saves people from trouble and Iris is the helpless damsel school girl who cries a lot and helplessly calls his name each time villians kidnap her. Everytime she's saved she'd start sprouting romantic nothings of how cool and dreamy he is which would then cause a scene where they fly off in the sunset together. Dent wakes up and yells out "don't worry Airisu my DEAR. I'M HERE~" (with sparkles) and fling himself at the real Iris only for her to kick him into a tree. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Chili - Cilan! >=D
    Cilan - Chili? =3
    Iris - Here we go... -.-'
    Chili - Bet you're sorry you left us huh? Me and Cress have the Gym perfectly under control without you. >=)
    Cilan - Chili, I'--
    Chili - We even beat the fangirls down. >=l
    Cilan - Chili, I'm reall--
    Chili - And me and Cress realised we don't even need you! >=(
    Cilan - Chili, I know you're upset bu--
    Chili - And we don't even c-c-- ='(
    Iris - And here come the waterworks... *Shrugs and Cilan gives her an apoligetic frown*
    Chili - CILAN, COME HOME! *collapses to knees* WE NEED YOU! WE'RE A BIG WRECK WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE COME HOME!
    Cress - You mean YOU'RE a big wreck... ¬.¬;
    That is so going to happen. Just watch.

Oh, just saw episode 56. And yes there were a few moments that made me :3

Spoiler:- 56:
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

That is so going to happen. Just watch.
    I agree. If it doesn't, it should xDDD

Oh, just saw episode 56. And yes there were a few moments that made me :3

Spoiler:- 56:
    I love how Dento trolled her in this episode xDD it made me laugh so hard. It seems like Iris thinks Dento can do everything :P I would have laughed harder if it went like:

Dento: Not at all Iris, I can't be that amazing. ;D
    Iris: Right, right >.>

After this episode aired, I personally would love to see Iris and Dento get seperated in a forest together like Robert and Ash did. What if Ash/Trip get seperated with each other, and Iris and Dento did as well? I'd love for a cute moment of those two sitting by a camp fire, just sort of having a one-on-one chat getting to know each other better and have the "Village Bridge" music playing.

I know we often say that we want them to get seperated that way, but I kept thinking about it after that episode ^^;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Default Back from the grave xP

and I'm Back everybody!!^^

00poke_maniac Happy Pocky Day~ 11/11
    Didn't know there was a pocky day! :P There's also a single's day in china too today (11/14)

If Iris had a diary, what would she write about Dento?

-sighs- Satoshi had us running after him while he's off to challenge another gym leader. While I'm catching my breath, I notice the pain gawking over some subway magazines. Is it me or do I hang out with the most strangest of characters? >.>

Satoshi lost his battle today. We decided to have dinner at the pokemon center. After we ate, Dento made us some cupcakes for dessert tonight! I politely took one and thanked him while he took a bow to me. Hmm, he may be a pain but he sure knows how to cook--

Satoshi: -CHOMP- -CHOMP-

and be a gentleman -.-;

//no bash intended on ash//

Of any episode of your choice, which one would you choose to make more Wishfulshippy? (and how/why)

Spoiler:- Previous episode #?:

From what I hear, the Dento vs. Pod episode will premiere on Dec. 1st? If so, I can't wait!^^ I'm also sure Jesspikapal will be thrilled to see Pod back in action x3

New piccies I found when searching for the CilanVSChili episode. I'm totally stoked for it and of course, I'm keeping an eye out for it and the Wishfulshipping possiblities are endless! Can I just say I imagine something like this to happen...?? xD
    Chili - Cilan! >
    Cilan - Chili? :3
    Iris - Here we go... -.-'
    Chili - Bet you're sorry you left us huh? Me and Cress have the Gym perfectly under control without you. >
    Cilan - Chili, I'--
    Chili - We even beat the fangirls down. >:l
    Cilan - Chili, I'm reall--
    Chili - And me and Cress realised we don't even need you! >
    Cilan - Chili, I know you're upset bu--
    Chili - And we don't even c-c-- :'(
    Iris - And here come the waterworks... *Shrugs and Cilan gives her an apoligetic frown*
    Chili - CILAN, COME HOME! *collapses to knees* WE NEED YOU! WE'RE A BIG WRECK WITHOUT YOU! PLEASE COME HOME!
    Cress - You mean YOU'RE a big wreck... ¬.¬;
    Awww, poor chili >.<

Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    What I was going to say is that I realized so many fanfics portray Iris as broken and Dento as wavering between good and evil. Somebody oughta write a fanfic with Iris as the assassin and Dento as the target. Just to even the gender roles a bit more >.<
    Hmm, true actually o.o It would be interesting if Iris and Dento can play roles that most fans/shippers wouldn't expect them to play, like if Iris was Carmen Sandiego and Dento as the victim of some sort.

Dento would have a dream of being lost in Iris' hair along with Ash, Pikachu and Yanapuu and Kibago would be the tour guide through Iris' imagination!

NEW FANART: Very belated Wishful Halloween! http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4g8iwv

I'm planning on making some more soon, but right now I'm dead tired. Oh, and the 'Sparkle Off' may be done by the end of next month.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Hey, what do you guys say to a fanfic with this summary:

"Iris, decieved into thinking the Striaton Triplets were the Shadow Triad, shoots Cilan and leaves Burgundy to take the blame. Iris believes she has gotten rid of the Shadow Triad, since they begin to appear in twos and not as often. One year later, she recieves a letter from the one she thought she killed... How in the world did he escape?"

Or I could do this one:
    "The BW characters have been trapped in N's castle. Iris and Cilan both disappear, and it seems Cilan is more than he says he is. Considering all he says he is, that's really ominous. Is Burgundy right in that he's psycho? And is Georgia right in saying that Iris is his next victim...?"

Can't decide which to do (first?). Help please ^.^; I was going to write "wishfulshipping" at the end, but that seemed redundant.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    and I'm Back everybody!!^^
    Welcome back Tykira ^^

Didn't know there was a pocky day! :P There's also a single's day in china too today (11/14)
    Maybe we should change this thread title to the "Wishfulshipping and Holiday discussion thread" lol I kid, I kid

From what I hear, the Dento vs. Pod episode will premiere on Dec. 1st? If so, I can't wait!^^ I'm also sure Jesspikapal will be thrilled to see Pod back in action x3
    *Dec. 8. There's a baseball tourney going on, and since they lost this round, they'll have to take Pokemon's slot for the Deino episode that was supposed to air this Thurs. (Well if they show a double feature it might still air on the 1st)

NEW FANART: Very belated Wishful Halloween! http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4g8iwv
    X33 That is cute! I really like it. It doesn't matter if it was belated or not XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post

"Iris, decieved into thinking the Striaton Triplets were the Shadow Triad, shoots Cilan and leaves Burgundy to take the blame. Iris believes she has gotten rid of the Shadow Triad, since they begin to appear in twos and not as often. One year later, she recieves a letter from the one she thought she killed... How in the world did he escape?"

Or I could do this one:
    "The BW characters have been trapped in N's castle. Iris and Cilan both disappear, and it seems Cilan is more than he says he is. Considering all he says he is, that's really ominous. Is Burgundy right in that he's psycho? And is Georgia right in saying that Iris is his next victim...?"

Can't decide which to do (first?). Help please ^.^; I was going to write "wishfulshipping" at the end, but that seemed redundant.
    I think you should start with the first one, it seems pretty interesting to me.
    (The second one seems good as well xDD)

tumblr|fanfiction

Egitim - I think you should do both! Both sound utterly intriguing! But if I had to choose of which one, I'd say the first one.

I was thinking of starting a "100 themes challenge" for Wishfulshipping actually. What do you guys think?? :O I was thinking about it, but I've already got quite alot to work on. Still, it gives me options and it helps me keep hold of my stories as a group rather than only being able to cope with one at a time, so I may do it regardless. I'm drafting a couple of ideas right now actually, but I wondered what you guys would think! I've already started one for Srawberryshipping (ChilixRuby) and it's quite a bit of fun so to do one for Wishfulshipping with more readers will be even better! Probably anyways... ^-^; I can confidently say I've got more than a little attached to my own shipping actually... ^^;
    But I'm still all for Wishful, definitely!

~Jess~

P.S: Why does everyone keep refering to me when someone mentions Chili? I mean, really, you guys are treating me like a rabid fangirl or something! Even though... I am... Damn, I need to think my arguement through... Damn... xD
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Egitim - I think you should do both! Both sound utterly intriguing! But if I had to choose of which one, I'd say the first one.

I was thinking of starting a "100 themes challenge" for Wishfulshipping actually. What do you guys think?? :O I was thinking about it, but I've already got quite alot to work on. Still, it gives me options and it helps me keep hold of my stories as a group rather than only being able to cope with one at a time, so I may do it regardless. I'm drafting a couple of ideas right now actually, but I wondered what you guys would think! I've already started one for Srawberryshipping (ChilixRuby) and it's quite a bit of fun so to do one for Wishfulshipping with more readers will be even better! Probably anyways... ^-^; I can confidently say I've got more than a little attached to my own shipping actually... ^^;

~Jess~

P.S: Why does everyone keep refering to me when someone mentions Chili? I mean, really, you guys are treating me like a rabid fangirl or something! Even though... I am... Damn, I need to think my arguement through... Damn... xD
    I find it easier to work when I have more than one story going, since if you get writer's block on one, you can work on another until you think of a way around it. On the other hand, I have serious issues concerning deadlines(my own belated Halloween fic was supposed to be on the 10th, and it's still missing an ending). It all depends on how much you already have, I guess.

Oh, and don't worry about being thought of as a fangirl. I get the same way with Wallace, of all Pokemon characters as well as Cilan, Grimsley, and other people not from Pokemon so I won't mention.

Anyway, my Halloween story is almost done. XD The first chapter(really a oneshot) anyway. About 65% of the planned chapters are Wishful...I wonder if I'm obsessed?
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

That seems like a good idea ^.^ I liked your "Wishfulshipping Alphabet" and these kinds of things are always nice to read when you want something to do or want more Wishfulshippiness X333

Geez....after reading what you and FlyingEevee say, I've got writing fanfiction all wrong xDD I always keep going with the same story until I finish or become bored with it. (I'm going to try writing more fanfiction once I get Composition 101 out of my life. Maybe during Christmas break =DD)

Maybe coz you're a fangirl? :P It's ok, I had people VM me before about things regarding Dento in episodes. I think the majority of us are fangirls or fanboys...I guess I'd have to say the two major Pokemon characters I fangirl over is Dento (as if this isn't obvious) and Riley but I can never really work on OC x Character because I normally have ships I support for characters I like. There are a few exceptions though ^^[/s]

On a more Wishful note~ ( ^sorry for getting off topic there a bit ^^; ) here's a new piece of fanart: 1

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post

I'm planning on making some more soon, but right now I'm dead tired. Oh, and the 'Sparkle Off' may be done by the end of next month.
    *gasp* I love that! I almost forgot about that MaskedSommelier-TuxedoMask comparison we made a while ago. But it's all the more epic when it's in fanart. Don't rush the sparkle off if you're tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim

Or I could do this one:

Can't decide which to do (first?). Help please ^.^; I was going to write "wishfulshipping" at the end, but that seemed redundant
    =o They're both good dangit! But I agree that I like the first one just a bit more. I'd love to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    Geez....after reading what you and FlyingEevee say, I've got writing fanfiction all wrong xDD I always keep going with the same story until I finish or become bored with it. (I'm going to try writing more fanfiction once I get Composition 101 out of my life. Maybe during Christmas break =DD)
    Nah. It depends on your writting style. Whenever I have more than one story going I just end up leaving both for the dead.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Yeah, it does depend on your writing style. I personally never leave a story unless it meets certain standards. I just take breaks. Very long breaks.

Anyway, I forgot to comment on the Tuxedo Cilan art. It's awesome. All Sailor Iris needs is a talking Purrloin...

...and I'm having ideas again. Sorry.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

No, that sounds perfect. I'd watch Sailormoon 1000x if these two were the main characters.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Or I could do this one:

Can't decide which to do (first?). Help please ^.^; I was going to write "wishfulshipping" at the end, but that seemed redundant
    Both summaries sound pretty scary! >.< But if I had to choose, I choose the first one, because it sounds more action packed as well as suspenseful.

jesspikapal

~Jess~
    That's an awesome idea! Actually I made something like that for my fanart ideas a while back, but I think I lost it >.<; But yeah, 100 theme challenge is a great idea to share different thoughts, personalities and references that would fit Iris and Dento as a pair! :-)

Anyway, my Halloween story is almost done. XD The first chapter(really a oneshot) anyway. About 65% of the planned chapters are Wishful...I wonder if I'm obsessed?
    Maaaayyyybe?!!! x3

On a more Wishful note~ ( ^sorry for getting off topic there a bit ^^; ) here's a new piece of fanart: 1
    Awww, too sweet!!!^^
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Aww this ship is adorable :33
    Mind if I join this thread too? DD

Nah. It depends on your writting style. Whenever I have more than one story going I just end up leaving both for the dead.
    Yeah true. I might try it though, just to see if it works. It definitely won't be within this semester because I really don't like writing fanfiction when I need to be in the mood to write an essay or study ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup740811 View Post
    Aww this ship is adorable :33
    Mind if I join this thread too? DD
    BAAH! Hi Ashgirl!! X333 Of course you can :333

EDIT: Here's a piece of fanart to celebrate =D

Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 17th November 2011 at 4:33 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

HELLO i'm new to serebii and i will like to chat is it ok and i looked back at the page 46 8^P

P.S.poke maniac and cupidkirby I LOVE YOU AVATARS.
    Last edited by AWESOMEGIRL; 17th November 2011 at 4:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AWESOMEGIRL View Post
    HELLO i'm new to serebii and i will like to chat is it ok and i looked back at the page 46 8^P

P.S.poke maniac and cupidkirby I LOVE YOU AVATARS.
    Hi AWESOMEGIRL ^.^ Welcome to the thread Oh gawd...Page 46 xDD

Hehe thanks~

---

I've been trying to think of some topics.

Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial, detrimental or neutral to their relationship?

tumblr|fanfiction

I re-read page 46 just to know what you guys were talking about. I remember now, and I'm glad I was out of that one.

Anyway, welcome AWESOMEGIRL and any other new people. Just keep thinking crack, and you'll fit right in.

Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial, detrimental or neutral to their relationship?
    Well, I think he's too busy being himself to really notice. After all, keeping his "sexy sparkles"(couldn't resist) up and running takes a lot of concentration.

The way I write it, it's sort of one of those pet names girls give their boyfriends. It's just how she shows she loves him when she wants nothing more than to strangle him with her hair

I actually percieve it to be beneficial. I mean, it sounds like one of them cute nicknames that girls give their boyfriends, though it seems as if the writers didn't want to be too obvious with Iris' affections so they made her petname for Cilan "Pain" along with the annoyed face she always makes! xD That's just how I see it anyways... 'Cause I'm crazy... And stupid... And a Chili fangirl...

Ad yes, I know this is late, but it does actually all depend on your writing style! I find it easier because if you lose inspiration or motivation for one story, you can easily switch to another and work on that one, dishing out updates smoothly. It also helps with both time managment and organisation, two things I need major work on... ^^;... So it's all good! On the concept of writing, I've almost finished the first chappiet o my Wishfulshipping 100 themes challenge! Just another 99 to go after this. I'm afraid I won't be able to post it up here as I tried to post some fanart a little earlier on to celebrate AWESOMEGIRL'S arival (Hi by the way! ^^) and it wasn't working; my links weren't valid for some reason... *Shrug*

But yeah, just thought I'd let you know, and I'll most definitely let you know when it's up on FFN.net too!

~Jess~

EDIT: POSTED!! "It's... Memory Time!" xD Hey, this now makes most of my post pointless! *Fistpumps*
    Last edited by ~Demon Maxwell~; 17th November 2011 at 5:25 PM.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

i use the english names and derirmental (what dos it mean ?)so ahhhhhhhhhh...................................ok.

oh jesspikapal i love one of you stories on fanfiction.net . i found a link to one of you stories back on page 46 to it .

BAAH! Hi Ashgirl!! X333 Of course you can :333

EDIT: Here's a piece of fanart to celebrate =D

Hi Dentogirl!!!! D

AWWWWW I love the art style in the picture! X333 Thank you! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    I re-read page 46 just to know what you guys were talking about. I remember now, and I'm glad I was out of that one.
    Lol...I didn't start it!! Honest. :P

On the concept of writing, I've almost finished the first chappiet o my Wishfulshipping 100 themes challenge! Just another 99 to go after this.
    I read it during break--and I found it absolutely adorable. It reminded me of those cute fanart pictures I saw of Dento brushing Iris's hair. X3 I left a review btw ^^ Good luck! (99 chapters of Wishful to go~ *shot*)

Also, if your curious on how to upload images the best way is to go to imageshack/photobucket etc. and upload them there first. Then you copy and paste the embedded forum link and where you see [IMG] add 139 in it and it should work ^^

Quote Originally Posted by AWESOMEGIRL View Post

i use the english names and derirmental (what dos it mean ?)so ahhhhhhhhhh...................................ok.
    ^^; Not everyone uses the english names but if you need any help

Spoiler:- names:

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup740811
    Hi Dentogirl!!!! D

AWWWWW I love the art style in the picture! X333 Thank you! ^^
    X333 You're welcome! I'm glad you like it xD I really adore that user's artwork, they make it so pretty and cute.

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post

Well, I think he's too busy being himself to really notice. After all, keeping his "sexy sparkles"(couldn't resist) up and running takes a lot of concentration
    SEXY SPARKLES now thats in my head and i like it =)

what would happen if cilan went in his sexy time while iris was watching ? =P
    Last edited by AWESOMEGIRL; 18th November 2011 at 2:37 AM.

I LOVE POKEMON

i'm me and don't change that.

*credit to Pokefan#493*

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Gee. That's been around since the near beginning of Wishfulshipping and until now I haven't been able to find the original one either. So thanks a lot 00poke_maniac!

@ Jesspikapal: I read your story, it's so cute! Left a bit of a review for you too.

Welcome to the club Piplup740811 and AWESOMEGIRL!

Quote Originally Posted by AWESOMEGIRL
    P.S.poke maniac and cupidkirby I LOVE YOU AVATARS
    Thanks XD

Of course it's beneficial. It shows how Iris is really comfortable with Dent and willing to step on his lines because she does know him so well and trusts him not to snap back at her for saying such a thing.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Page 84 of 170 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast