Page 85 of 170 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by AWESOMEGIRL View Post
    SEXY SPARKLES now thats in my head and i like it =)

what would happen if cilan went in his sexy time while iris was watching ? =P
    It is nice to see that You want to join the Wishfulshipping family AWESOMEGIRL. But please post more than one sentence. Now can you please tell us what draw you into Wishfulshipping? Besides that,Enjoy the thread so much as you can.
    Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial detrimental or neutral to their relationship?
    I think that it is netural that Iris calls Dento a pain. She seems to be easy with him. Only calls him a pain unless he was wrong about something that she was right on.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial detrimental or neutral to their relationship?
    I think it's good, since he's the only one. But just once I'd like to see her call somebody else a pain (not Ash, though, 'cause he wouldn't get it) and have Cilan get jealous.

(Side note: Okay, so fanfic #1, right? Got it)
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

At this point, it seems neutral but I think later on in the series it might grow to become more of their personal routine :P Maybe it'll be something Iris will remember as a 'special' moment between them later on.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

It's possible that it could be neutral, but I doubt so from my point of view. I've already answered the topic though. ^-^;

Anyways, I'd just like to say a Huge THANK YOU to everyone who reviewed "It's...Memory Time!" Did my heart extremely good to wake up with SIX reviews int ehs pan of twenty four hours. :3

@Egitim - Yup, the first one sounded the best, just the ways the words flow and stuff like that. I'll definitely leave you a review if you post it! Make sure to post soon!

@Tyrika - I would actually LOVE for there to be like a memory episode in which the gan reflect over everything that's ever happened. :3 It's be rather hint-worthy to see Iris' flashbacks all be about Cilan and his "Pain-li-ness"... xD

~Jess~
    P.S: Is it just me, or is the thread slowing down a whole bunch?! D:
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Is it just me, or is the thread slowing down a whole bunch?! D:
    It seems to be a bit, but some of it (if not most) is because the new episode didn't come out this week ^^; also I can imagine, school is probably getting in the way of some posting time.

I think that as of right now it is neutral but you guys are changing my opinion because of how it could be like a pet name for Dento but I also do like how Dento is the only one that she calls a pain, plus she knows that he wouldn't get mad at her. So it kind of shows how much that she trusts him.

---

(this might sound a bit off topic at first but bear with me)

I went to a lemur sanctuary today and there was this one lemur who would constantly want to cuddle with his mate. I don't know why, but it reminded me of Dento and Iris xD I always picture Dento being slightly cuddly towards her, nothing like OVERLY clingy and annoying but just really gentle and calming X3 Yeah I know...

---

Also I thought of something that could make a cute moment X3 I could just picture Iris and Pansage swinging on vines together and Dento just sort of sitting against a tree with a small, gentle smile on his face.

--

Also, another Halloween picture X3

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23166238

Lol Dento's dressed as a vampire...and Iris....dun..dun..dun PURRLOIN X3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

It seems to be a bit, but some of it (if not most) is because the new episode didn't come out this week ^^; also I can imagine, school is probably getting in the way of some posting time.
    Yeah that's true and procrastination time xS

Also I thought of something that could make a cute moment X3 I could just picture Iris and Pansage swinging on vines together and Dento just sort of sitting against a tree with a small, gentle smile on his face.
    Aww, that would be such a sweet moment!^^ If Iris spends more time with those closest to Dento like Yanapuu and maybe his brothers, it'll bring her closer to his heart like family :-) and possibly a closer marriage proposal! xD

Anyways, I'd just like to say a Huge THANK YOU to everyone who reviewed "It's...Memory Time!" Did my heart extremely good to wake up with SIX reviews int ehs pan of twenty four hours. :3
    I'm gonna check it out right now! ^.^
    @Tyrika - I would actually LOVE for there to be like a memory episode in which the gan reflect over everything that's ever happened. :3 It's be rather hint-worthy to see Iris' flashbacks all be about Cilan and his "Pain-li-ness"... xD
    I don't know why, but Iris and Dento having a memory/reflection episode reminds me of Ash & Pikachu. Especially during one of the Pokemon Advance Generation episode, where Ash reflected on their forgotten friendship and how it brought them closer together. It would be DOUBLE Awesome-sauce if a somewhat experience like that would bring them closer together!^^ dunno about the forgotten part though

"The Time has come (Goodbye Song)" is playing in my head right now :P

It made my day to hear Iris shout "Cilan is awesome!" during the dubbed Club Battle episode.
    (o^_^)o
    (o^_^o)
    o(^_^o)
    (victory dance)

I just hope Geogie doesn't ruin the ship in general, Rivals Ruin Everything you know. (Joke)

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    It made my day to hear Iris shout "Cilan is awesome!" during the dubbed Club Battle episode.
    (o^_^)o
    (o^_^o)
    o(^_^o)
    (victory dance)
    ZOMG ZOMG?! Really? What am I missing? ;_; Look! Iris is being his little cheerleader X3 Which one was it btw? So I guess he's not always a "pain" is he Iris? ;D Also I remember in the Subway episode that right after Dento went into "It's Tasting Time" and Iris said "He's at it again...even more of a pain today >.>" and when Dento ordered Bullet Seed she was impressed with his skills and cheered Pansage/him on. It wasn't Ash she was cheering, just Dento because he made a good move X3

I don't think Langely will ruin anything, I'm more worried about Cabby xD

EDIT: (forgot to put this up)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23180484

You know..these two have a lot of cute fanart X3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 20th November 2011 at 6:33 PM.

Yeah, midterms came back for me and I'm depressed about math. Been studying a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    EDIT: (forgot to put this up)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23180484

You know..these two have a lot of cute fanart X3
    That is literally the cutest Wishful fanart I've ever seen...no joking. I don't know why; just something about it.

I just hope Geogie doesn't ruin the ship in general, Rivals Ruin Everything you know. (Joke)
    I thought it was fangirls.

I feel like making another caption story. Anyone got any ideas?
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    That is literally the cutest Wishful fanart I've ever seen...no joking. I don't know why; just something about it.
    I agree, it really is adorable :3 the style is really similar to the anime's. What I found cute is if you look closely at the string connected to the flower is that it shows the Gym Badges. Rather cute how it corresponds to Dento being the first and Iris being the final Gym Leader.

I feel like making another caption story. Anyone got any ideas?
    Sorry, none at the moment. I think I had one a few weeks ago but that's burried in my imagination, if I can think of it I'll be sure to tell you ^^

EDIT: Holy crap...........I just found a whooole bunch of fanart! Enjoy ^.^

Spoiler:- lotz of pics:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 21st November 2011 at 2:19 AM.

Why don't you try the "Luke is Iris and Cilan's child from the future" story (Luke, I Am Your Father for short ^.^)

(The ep. I referred to earlier was the Emolga vs. Sawk ep)

EDIT: Holy crap...........I just found a whooole bunch of fanart! Enjoy ^.^

Spoiler:- lotz of pics:
        Spoiler:- comments on 'lots of pics':

I adore this pairing so much! Definitely in my top 5. It's really nice to know that so many other people support them, too~ Looks like it's time to go draw some fanart!

Oh yes, Replicaaa, lots of people love Wishfulshipping! Are you new?? If you are... Welcome! ^-^

@Eigitim - How's the fic going?? I'm curious as to both what it is and how fast you'll post it! I really REALLY wanna read it!

@Poke-Maniac - I LOVE those fanarts! What a lucky find! Thanks for posting! :3

Also, thought I'd let you know that "It's Memory Time" has been updated. Just in case anyone cares or whatever... ^-^;

Happy Wishfulshipping!
    ~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Why don't you try the "Luke is Iris and Cilan's child from the future" story (Luke, I Am Your Father for short ^.^)
    YES I SAY! YESS!

@Replicaa - Welcome as well! ^-^

@ All fanart posted - OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM ALL /dies of happiness/

@ Jesspikapal - Ooh awesome! I'll read it tomorrow~

replicaaa I adore this pairing so much! Definitely in my top 5. It's really nice to know that so many other people support them, too~ Looks like it's time to go draw some fanart!
    HI Replicaaa! Welcome :3

Also, thought I'd let you know that "It's Memory Time" has been updated. Just in case anyone cares or whatever... ^-^;
    Will be checking it! x3

Egitim Why don't you try the "Luke is Iris and Cilan's child from the future" story (Luke, I Am Your Father for short ^.^)

(The ep. I referred to earlier was the Emolga vs. Sawk ep)
    Haha, sounds pretty cute!^^ Would it be funny if Dento pulled a 'Darth Vadar' on Luke? and Luke as Skywalker would be dumbfounded to know the truth?! xD LOL

Quote Originally Posted by replicaaa View Post
    I adore this pairing so much! Definitely in my top 5. It's really nice to know that so many other people support them, too~ Looks like it's time to go draw some fanart!
    Hi replicaaa! Hehe it's a comforting feeling, no one likes to be the only one to support a ship :3

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    @Poke-Maniac - I LOVE those fanarts! What a lucky find! Thanks for posting! :3
    You're welcome guys ^^ Whenever I find a piece that's not on pixiv I try and post them on here for you guys :3

Aww! I thought it was really cute :3 I saw a few typos regarding "it's" and "its" but that's all I could notice. Lol @ Dento getting jelly over a rat xD I loved the small quirks you put with the Striaton Trio/Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Haha, sounds pretty cute!^^ Would it be funny if Dento pulled a 'Darth Vadar' on Luke? and Luke as Skywalker would be dumbfounded to know the truth?! xD LOL
    ...I just remembered I have a fanfic about this burried on my laptop somewhere. It's not completed or anything though xDDD Here's a little bit if you guys want to look at it. You don't have to though ^^;

Spoiler:- little tidbit:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 22nd November 2011 at 4:01 AM.

Oh that fanart poke_maniac, I feel like I already saw a fanart with Iris trying to molest Dento, she sure looks like a "wild" girl there! Thanks again for showing them. Btw Mochi drew a new fanart, it's there.

Also I watched BW 57, it was adorable to see Iris' Pokemon getting along with Ash's, I wish the same could happen with one of Dento's Pokemon. And Iris complimenting Dento about his cooking skills is always a good thing. She said it as if she was proud of him or something.

Anyway, time to answer the last topic : Do you think Iris calling Dento a "pain" is beneficial detrimental or neutral to their relationship?

I'd say somewhere between neutral and beneficial. As everybody says, Dento is the only one who's called like that but at the same time, Dento doesn't really seem to care about it. Or maybe it's just a way to show he's okay with it because he knows Iris doesn't mean to offend him by calling him like that. So it's like a habit between them.
    Last edited by Kirika; 22nd November 2011 at 11:32 PM.

Oh that fanart poke_maniac, I feel like I already saw a fanart with Iris trying to molest Dento, she sure looks like a "wild" girl there! Thanks again for showing them.
    TBH, I think Dento could easily be labeled as the most 'rapable' character on the show. But that could mean big points for Iris though ;3

I don't remember if I answered this before, but I'll answer this anyway. After the first couple episodes she started calling him a pain, I figure it might be a cute little running gag between them. But at this point, it's starting to feel neutral.

Hmm....What would happen if Iris comes across another pain in her life? O.O Would Dento be jealous??!!! I'm now reminded of Jesspikapal's fanfic! xD

I can't believe it took me so long to get this to you! My idea for an episode: So... say that some couple is getting married (bear with me, no matter what I say please) and the groom is at least ten years older than the bride. The bride(I'll just call her Anna, for lack of a better name) is a friend of Iris's and asks them to help her set up for the wedding. That sets the stage for dialogue such as this:

Iris: Is it really smart for her to marry someone so many years older than herself?
    Cilan: I'm five years older than you, you know.
    Iris: But we're not getting married, are we?!
    Cilan: >:3

or alternatively,

Iris: I honestly never thought of someone like Anna getting married...
    Cilan: Well, we're gonna be married someday, too, you know...
    Iris: O.o What?
    Cilan: Oh nothing ^.^
    __

But in other randomysticalness, I had a thought of some agents from Team Plasma (Their names were Hattori and Heiji, by the way. Guess where that came from?) kidnapped Luke because they knew he was a time-traveler (It's Wishfulshippy CANON, 'cause he's their kid, ok?;] ) and forced him to tell them who ran Unova when he was back in his time. Luke states that his parents do (I always believe Ash's friends run whichever region they came from secretly after he leaves) and Ghetsis tightens his control on Cilan, to make sure that he (Ghetsis) can rule the region in the years to come. Ghetsis also tries to get control on Iris, but she's smarter than that (and defiant by nature) and so Ghetsis' plan FAILS EPICLY (is 'epicly' even a word? ^.^ and we have our happy ending in a distant ending of the episode showing Luke as a cutesy five-year-old playing with his parents (and little sister. Her name's Burgundy, and she has purple eyes and hair, and she inheirited her dad's ability to sparkle, and she also when back in time to become her own father's rival. There, now I outlawed Sommeliershipping. Aren't I great?)

__
    *Thinks about what she's just written* Uh, the first one was the serious idea. I wish the writers would do the second, but it's really cracky there. Comments on either welcome~!

*skims over last few posts* Ah...! The fanarts, they're all so wonderfully adorable! You guys are awesome, you know that? Now I'm tempted to read through all the posts that I missed (which I probably will do anyway) while I was offline.

At the moment I'd say neutral. Dento as of now still doesn't seem to take notice of his, ahem, nickname given to him by Iris, so I don't see how it could be beneficial when he is not aware of it at all. (Or is he aware of it already? I haven't seen much of the newest eps yet, so I'm not sure.)

You know what'd be funny though? If he knew all along that Iris was calling him a pain, and just let it slide because he enjoyed being the only one she has a unique nickname for, even if it has a somewhat negative connotation to it. Weird but cute, right? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    TBH, I think Dento could easily be labeled as the most 'rapable' character on the show. But that could mean big points for Iris though ;3
    LOL! Probably because he's so gosh darn polite. However, when Dento gets that smirk in his ______ time episodes I'd say its questionable

Hmm....What would happen if Iris comes across another pain in her life? O.O Would Dento be jealous??!!! I'm now reminded of Jesspikapal's fanfic! xD
    I'd love to see this. It'd be funny if he wasn't consciously aware that Iris called him a "pain" but he still got really jealous. He'd be standing there wondering why he was feeling that way (while freaking out why its bugging him) xD

Iris: Is it really smart for her to marry someone so many years older than herself?
    Cilan: I'm five years older than you, you know.
    Iris: But we're not getting married, are we?!
    Cilan: >:3
    I heard (well in the original ideas for Pokemon, I'm not sure if it still applies) that once a trainer turns 10 they can continue with school, become a trainer, or even get married. So technically if Dento and Iris wanted to it'd be legal xD

or alternatively,

Iris: I honestly never thought of someone like Anna getting married...
    Cilan: Well, we're gonna be married someday, too, you know...
    Iris: O.o What?
    Cilan: Oh nothing ^.^
    Hehe I remember this >:3 I'd love a moment like that between these two. Too bad something like this didn't happen in the Cottonee episode :<

(and little sister. Her name's Burgundy, and she has purple eyes and hair, and she inheirited her dad's ability to sparkle, and she also when back in time to become her own father's rival. There, now I outlawed Sommeliershipping. Aren't I great?)
    Lulz well....this is definitely an interesting way to outlaw rival ships xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    *skims over last few posts* Ah...! The fanarts, they're all so wonderfully adorable! You guys are awesome, you know that? Now I'm tempted to read through all the posts that I missed (which I probably will do anyway) while I was offline.
    Here's another one I found today:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23245832

It looks like Dento's trying to warm up Iris's hands for her X333 Also it's cute how the red scarf is connecting them :3 like a red thread/string Destiny Knot xD the scarf is probably made out of them xD

You know what'd be funny though? If he knew all along that Iris was calling him a pain, and just let it slide because he enjoyed being the only one she has a unique nickname for, even if it has a somewhat negative connotation to it. Weird but cute, right? XD
    He definitely heard her when she called him a "kid" he gave her that >:] smirk and shook his finger at her XD so he wasn't mad at her or anything. So I think he does hear her when she calls him a "pain" :33

Here's another one I found today:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23245832

It looks like Dento's trying to warm up Iris's hands for her X333 Also it's cute how the red scarf is connecting them :3 like a red thread/string Destiny Knot xD the scarf is probably made out of them xD
    :3 I love the artist's style for this one... It's really adorable. The idea that the scarf is made out of the Destiny Knot is freaking cute. XD

He definitely heard her when she called him a "kid" he gave her that >:] smirk and shook his finger at her XD so he wasn't mad at her or anything. So I think he does hear her when she calls him a "pain" :33
    Really now? That's nice, lol. Then I guess he always knew huh?

Dento: Did she just call me a...pain? *conflicted between feeling hurt or flattered(?)*

Haha XD

Anyway, I just saw this fanart on Pixiv...

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23247931

...and it says something about a Denai fanbook. From what I can tell, it's a compilation of fanarts for Dento and Iris or something. Those Japanese really love this pairing, huh? I can't blame 'em... But anyways, I wonder when this fanbook will be completed and what kind of awesome fanarts will it have...

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    :3 I love the artist's style for this one... It's really adorable. The idea that the scarf is made out of the Destiny Knot is freaking cute. XD
    X33 I don't see what else it could be made of ;D They should introduce the Destiny Knot in the anime. Watch it be some messed up one that ties Dento and Iris together and they have to get it off and the only way to get it off is to confess their love to each other >:3

Dento: Did she just call me a...pain? *conflicted between feeling hurt or flattered(?)*
    That would be confusing xDD We don't even know if it's supposed to be hurtful or flattering.

Anyway, I just saw this fanart on Pixiv...

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23247931
    O//O Omg Dento....we were just saying...nevermind XDD Now you'd think Iris would be a little bit more afraid than just having a "Oh..NO..." look on her face

...and it says something about a Denai fanbook. From what I can tell, it's a compilation of fanarts for Dento and Iris or something. Those Japanese really love this pairing, huh? I can't blame 'em... But anyways, I wonder when this fanbook will be completed and what kind of awesome fanarts will it have...
    I noticed that some parts seem to be blocked out, so I wonder when they'll put it up? =) Japan seems to like this pairing a lot, I go onto people's twitters and I see screenshots that they take from their TV and everything. Speaking of which I found one that was posted on here (an advertisement) however it was blocked out a bit (and now I found the whole image :3).

Spoiler:- photo:

X33 I don't see what else it could be made of ;D They should introduce the Destiny Knot in the anime. Watch it be some messed up one that ties Dento and Iris together and they have to get it off and the only way to get it off is to confess their love to each other >:3
    I like this idea~ Though you have to wonder why they wouldn't just use scissors instead. XD ...Unless they secretly like being tied together? Oho~

I noticed that some parts seem to be blocked out, so I wonder when they'll put it up? =)
    Actually, after thinking it over for a while, I now believe that the artist is putting together a little manga-like story with Denai as the focus. You ever notice how sometimes there are works featured at the bottom of some pages that have titles and are separated from the normal fanarts? I think they are individual doujin one-shots created from start to finish by fans. The stuff they posted was just a preview, hence the blocked parts. This particular doujin is titled "Love Message", and the main pic seems to be the front cover page. This is just my guess though; I could be wrong.

Spoiler:- photo:
    Hey, you're right... She does look like she's a bit flustered, if the eyebrows are any indicator. I would die if she was blushing too. Dammit, I want that picture! ;_;

EDIT: Nevermind, the "Love Message" thing does seem to be a fanart compilation...

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23255364 (this one was uploaded by a different user than the first, and features a cute little comic with Dento & Iris~)
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 24th November 2011 at 6:17 AM.

Page 85 of 170 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast