Page 86 of 170 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Hey guys, check out this Wishful AMV. It's hilarious =D

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    I like this idea~ Though you have to wonder why they wouldn't just use scissors instead. XD ...Unless they secretly like being tied together? Oho~
    Ash probably wouldn't give them the scissors...they could poke their eyes out :P (lol I'd laugh pretty hard if Ash told that to them XDD Ash is accidental shipping)

Hey, you're right... She does look like she's a bit flustered, if the eyebrows are any indicator. I would die if she was blushing too. Dammit, I want that picture! ;_;
    I don't see why they would be furrowed like that if she wasn't :P I want it too! I want that awesome Ash frame with the two lovebirds inside it

EDIT: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23255364 (this one was uploaded by a different user than the first, and features a cute little comic with Dento & Iris~)
    Yup! I saw that yesterday :3 it's quite cute. I wonder if the others will complete it or something? =o

----

Anyways!~ Images from today's episode. Not much shippy going on, but we did find out a little bit of Iris's past...and Dento is terrible at manual labor.

Spoiler:- Deino epi images:
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Dude. I was writing a Wishfulshipping rewrite of Tangled. 0_0 HOW DID THEY KNOW?

But, yeah, it's pretty funny.

You know, I'm still way behind on the Japanese version. Haven't seen anything subtitled since the Gothitelle episode. But I love those pictures.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Dude. I was writing a Wishfulshipping rewrite of Tangled. 0_0 HOW DID THEY KNOW?
    Haha xD Tangled just fits Wishfulshipping so much x3 Melisa (Chupicharm) had been working on that viddie for months~ My day was made so much better when I saw that vid in my subscription box.

Hehe Dento and Iris are framed with each other X3 is it just me or does Iris seem a little bit flustered? :3 Wouldn't it be adorable if she's blushing? 8D
    YES! MORE ADVERTISING! SPREAD THE SUBLIMAL MESSAGES OF WISHFULSHIPPING LOVE!

Ahhh I'm so tempted to click the spoiler for the pics on the Deino ep! But I promised that I wouldn't do that anymore xD -takes hand away from spoiler button-

Speakin of fanfics, I had the most unoriginal idea but it won't keep away. The most-overused idea ---> girl goes with a band and falls in love with one of the guys. Which would obviously be Iris and Dento in this case. But I've got the mosts obvious band-name as well --> Triple Spice xD And of course the fangirls will call this band Tri-Spi~

Also, I just read Ouran Highschool Host Club and sometimes I feel we're putting Tamaki's personality into Dento owo -although they do have the same voice actor-

By the way:
    Iris: Is it really smart for her to marry someone so many years older than herself?
    Cilan: I'm five years older than you, you know.
    Iris: But we're not getting married, are we?!
    Cilan: >:3
    I was thinking about this for a while and maybe this could be a sub-topic kind of?

How old are Dento and Iris?

I mean I know Dento is older but I couldn't get my mind wrapped around five years owo In my head-canon Iris is actually 12 and so she does have the right to call Ash a kid and Dento might be a tall 14 year old xD That's mainly because I don't like age gaps in romance between kids. -will not name a couple I loathe that has this example-

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Haha xD Tangled just fits Wishfulshipping so much x3 Melisa (Chupicharm) had been working on that viddie for months~ My day was made so much better when I saw that vid in my subscription box.
    She did such a great job with it X333 Everything was perfect, I adored it. It just seems SOO fitting for them.

YES! MORE ADVERTISING! SPREAD THE SUBLIMAL MESSAGES OF WISHFULSHIPPING LOVE!
    Hehehehe >:3 YUSH!!!
    Makes me wonder how many people (assuming they don't watch Pokemon) would think of them as a couple? I love how they get those promos to themselves, normally they use Team Rocket XDD

Also, I just read Ouran Highschool Host Club and sometimes I feel we're putting Tamaki's personality into Dento owo -although they do have the same voice actor-
    XDDD Well Dento and Tamaki are quite a lot alike....in someways. Well let's just say Dento is probably the closest you can get to Tamaki as far as Pokemon can go xDD What's funny is at the start of Best Wishes people compared Dento to Tamaki...then they found out about Mamoru Miyano voicing him xD

I think anime-wise most likely Dento is 14~15 and Iris is either 10 or 11. Assuming that Dento is 14 and Iris is 11, 3 years isn't that bad lol. I don't think they would be exactly 3 years apart, they'd need to have the same birthday for that to happen xD Though, I normally have Dento be 15 and Iris be 11 or 12 in my headcanon. I know age is one of the touchy things for this ship :x I see many people say "ew" to it because of the age thing, but for one thing, unlike past characters, Dento and Iris's ages haven't been revealed (we know that they are at least 10). Plus, Dento's a pretty tall guy, and Iris so far seems to be the shortest female to join the group.

Oh, look, another topic/sub-topic thing.

In my head, I see him around 14 and her as 11. Old enough to call Ash a kid, and know how to cook without bringing the entire *insert name of wherever they are* down.

I ship two people in another fandom(not naming names, though, since this is a Wishfulshipping discussion and it'll never be canon anyway) who are seven years apart. I found that this age difference is much easier on my fellow supporters when written as 21 and 28 as opposed to 10 and 17. It's probably just that Iris and Cilan are still teenagers that makes people uncomfortable with the age gap.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    (and little sister. Her name's Burgundy, and she has purple eyes and hair, and she inheirited her dad's ability to sparkle, and she also when back in time to become her own father's rival. There, now I outlawed Sommeliershipping. Aren't I great?)
    That's PERFECT. Why didn't we think of it before?

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    That is so epically true. And now that I compare that movie to Wishful it's kind of hilarious XD

Best part...
    Don George: "Live your dream!"
    Dento: *sparkles* "Really?!"
    Don George: "Your dream sucks. I was talking to the girl!"

Spoiler:- .:

I'd say Iris is around 10/11 while Dento is 13/14. He just doesn't seem as old as Brock to me. Either way I don't mind the age gap, considering that Iris isn't short for her age and Dento isn't tall for his. One of my other favorite anime couples are that case however so it gets confused for lolicon even though they're 3 years apart ;-; It just sucks when the older one hits 18 and them being together can be seen as illegal.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Hey, um, you know that scene where Dento and Bobby are talking by the fence? Does anybody know what they were talking about? (Cilan: How DARE you call Iris "cute"??! She's MY girlfriend!! Bobby: ^.^; Um...)

And I figure Iris is ten and Cilan is fourteen. (Yes I know 10 + 5 = fifteen, I changed my mind)
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Hey, um, you know that scene where Dento and Bobby are talking by the fence? Does anybody know what they were talking about? (Cilan: How DARE you call Iris "cute"??! She's MY girlfriend!! Bobby: ^.^; Um...)

And I figure Iris is ten and Cilan is fourteen. (Yes I know 10 + 5 = fifteen, I changed my mind)
    Nah, Cilan was asking about the daycare and Bobby started talking about the various jobs and Pokemon that he has to take care of there. Then he talks about how hard it is taking care of the three Deino and the others and Iris decides to help out and Ash and Cilan agree as well. Wow overanalyzing much, you don't get a cookie :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I just saw episode 57. The random Masked Sommelier made me lol so hard XD
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Iris: Is it really smart for her to marry someone so many years older than herself?
    Cilan: I'm five years older than you, you know.
    Iris: But we're not getting married, are we?!
    Cilan: >:3

or alternatively,

Iris: I honestly never thought of someone like Anna getting married...
    Cilan: Well, we're gonna be married someday, too, you know...
    Iris: O.o What?
    Cilan: Oh nothing ^.^
    I like both these summaries! :3 But the second one I feel is more playful and hilarious. Somehow it reminds me of an episode where Misty told Ash that one day they would be married one day too (not with other of course, i think...) and Ash had a somewhat freaked out/surprised reaction to her comment. This is what I meant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGk8_yHBcGY

I would be SOOOO happy if Iris and Dento had a moment just like these two!^^

Anyway, I just saw this fanart on Pixiv...

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23247931

...and it says something about a Denai fanbook. From what I can tell, it's a compilation of fanarts for Dento and Iris or something. Those Japanese really love this pairing, huh? I can't blame 'em... But anyways, I wonder when this fanbook will be completed and what kind of awesome fanarts will it have...
    Fanbook? O.o Wow, it pretty much looks like the intro of a new doujinshi manga which btw I say it's about time!!! >.<

FlyingEevee Dude. I was writing a Wishfulshipping rewrite of Tangled. 0_0 HOW DID THEY KNOW?
    Haaa!! xD Pure awesomeness! and because THEY KNOW ALL!!! o.o

Iris: Either 10/11 and Dento: 12/13

Spoiler:- reply:
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    That's PERFECT. Why didn't we think of it before?
    I don't know!! This idea is perfect...I mean Cabby has purple hair and sparklez like her daddy. Now we just need to figure out why she hates him >:3 Will Dento and Iris stop having future children? xDD I shouldn't complain, should I? XD

That is so epically true. And now that I compare that movie to Wishful it's kind of hilarious XD

Best part...
    Don George: "Live your dream!"
    Dento: *sparkles* "Really?!"
    Don George: "Your dream sucks. I was talking to the girl!"
    Bah I can't get this out of my mind xDDD It makes me laugh so hard.

Spoiler:- Deino epi sort of spoiler xD:

Spoiler:- KYA!!!:

Dento: Hey hey hey dude, she is MY GIRL! I'll...I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!!!
    Bobby: Um...what's with him?
    Ash: No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Nah, Cilan was asking about the daycare and Bobby started talking about the various jobs and Pokemon that he has to take care of there. Then he talks about how hard it is taking care of the three Deino and the others and Iris decides to help out and Ash and Cilan agree as well. Wow overanalyzing much, you don't get a cookie :P
    You ruined it XP

XPP Egitim should get a cookie anyways for coming up with such an awesome idea :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira
    Does that make Dento a hypocrite? o.O Or maybe not since he isn't aware of himself.
    Hehe nah! I honestly think Dento does not realize he sparklez (I guess he doesn't know he's that beautiful 8D)

--

I'm watching the epi right now and I just noticed something :3

Spoiler:- image:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 25th November 2011 at 6:06 AM.

As usual, I'm late to the party!

I figure Iris is 11, she looks just a tad too young for 12. And I'd put Cilan as 15 at the very youngest. He looks more like 16 or 17 to me, but I could buy 15 as his age.

Anyway, age differences in anime pairings don't bother me at all. My "finding it creepy" limit is MUCH higher than 5 or so years.

^.^ Yes, I admit I didn't watch the episode. I saw the screenshots, and it really did look like they were arguing...hahahaha....sorry.

As for why Burgundy doesn't like her dad, maybe he went into "Tasting Time" in front of the whole kindergarten when she was five? But Luke is her only sibling...so far as I know ;3

Gotta go, bye!
    P.S. Yes, the "I didn't think Anna would get married..." dialogue was a reference to that episode. I was hoping someone would get it!

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

I don't know!! This idea is perfect...I mean Cabby has purple hair and sparklez like her daddy. Now we just need to figure out why she hates him >:3 Will Dento and Iris stop having future children? xDD I shouldn't complain, should I? XD
    I guess everytime they have children it just ends badly. Daddy!Dent probably beat her in a battle so she went to the past just to get her butt whooped and become socially humiliated.

Spoiler:- Deino epi sort of spoiler xD:

Last time on Pokemon, our hero here had just lured a crazed girl into his house while concluding that he hated fangirls. Now back to the story.

"Ash, who is this?" his naive companions asked him. Ash replied by ushering his friends to take the nearest train out of town as soon as possible. However, it was too late.

Before he knew it, Burgundy had begun her story of a sad little girl living a sad little life in a sad little town. Since he left his pokemon in his bedroom and Pikachu was too reoccupied with the ketchup bottle to attack, Ash was forced to listen to this sad little story.

She talked of how she had abusive parents. They never listened, paid attention, or let her have her way. But most of all, they never understood her true nature and will of who she was.

For instance her father would always put her in frilly dresses and have her pose as the damsel in all his movie-time induced ideas. It was a horrible experience for her developing mind and soul. And he never regretted doing it. Ash stopped himself from smacking her so smacked Dent's coche instead.

Her pleasure as a young teenager was to photoshop herself in the arms of a bishounen, but she was forced to stop her healthy habit when her mother oh so brutally decided to clean her room instead of forcing her to do it one day and discovered her secret stash of M-rated images. She fed them to her Haxorus.

Then that one time she first found out you-know-who died in One Piece, she emitted herself into a squealing fit of a frequency so high that it sent her father to the hospital for a week. He came back with many lacerations in his ear and couldn't sparkle for a week after that. Very violently, her mother sent her to therapy on the excuse that she was acting like a kid.

No, she didn't need the money or love. All she wanted was to be accepted as someone who hates frilly things, has a fetish for cartoons, and couldn't last a day without squealing. Yes, she was a fangirl. And this tragic past with her terrible parents had sent her here to take revenge. Back in the present, Ash and Pikachu had fallen asleep.

"Hmm, I wonder who these horrid parents are?"
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

@CupidKirby ... It's scary how fitting those images are to your story... (or how well you managed to put it together so perfectly). My God that was hilarious. XDD

Is it just me or would Iris and Dento be the best parents ever in the history of parenting?

...Whileher big brother Luke got all the attention because he was their favorite </3

@CupidKirby- OMG...........that just makes sense xDDDD I guess putting her in frilly dresses must have been more torturing to her than sending her to therapy xD xDD I giggled through this whole thing xD

I think Dento and Iris would be eccentric, but still be efficient parents (in other words, just awesome parents 8D) I always imagine Iris running the Gym, and Dento staying home taking care of the house Sommeliering on the side. It's totally like a counseling session :P and then I can imagine if Iris was to get sick or pregnant that Dento would take over the Gym for a while. Now I'm trying to imagine what kind of house they would have (my mind is wanting to put a little tea garden out back just for Dento. Such a lovely place...with herbs and Hoenn-riffic berries :3)

Playing off on this, I thought of a topic xD

What would Dento and Iris's life be like after they get married? (as in what would they do, what kind of house they would live in, anything else you can think of and would like to add...xD)

What would Dento and Iris's life be like after they get married?

Like I said, they're secretly running the Unova region from the basement. I figure their house is a classy sort, like a mansion or something. Wait, I just thought of something: what if they end up owning the Litwick mansion and fix it up? Wouldn't that work? And it provides all sorts of space for the "Movie Time" induced whachamacallits.

And once again, an epically epic Wishfulshipping caption story graces our forum. XD

What would Iris and Cilan's life be like after they get married?
    Well, in my future-fic, they run the Gym together with their three children(none of which are Luke or Burgundy, funny as it would be). Cilan also uses the Gym for his 'Connoisseur conventions' that Iris "mysteriously" disappears from each time they start. They live in a mansion-like house close to the Gym, with a fence around the backyard to keep the children and Pokemon from destroying the town. And...that's all I have for now.

What would Iris and Cilan's life be like after they get married?

I think they'd become elite tag team gym leaders, running their own pokemon gym together. One could be the challenging gym leader and the other become the referee every now and then. They might also own and run their own pokemon farm where they take care and raise/train their pokemon together. Especially since Iris can make medicine, she can make home remedies for both the pokemon and her family x3 and Dento can be in charge of the food preparation for both pokemon and family.

Or maybe Iris and Kibago will live in the (Straiton?) gym with Dento and his brothers. Chili and Iris will probably fight like brother and sister, she might get along with Cress too :-) and she'll get alone time with Dento!^^ I think their pokemon might grow to like each other too if possible. I mean has Kibago and Yanapuu somewhat bonded at all since the beginning of the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    I mean has Kibago and Yanapuu somewhat bonded at all since the beginning of the series?
    I don't think so, but if they did I wonder what kind of relationship they would have?

My caption story wasn't as funny this time around since I was really stretching the crack thing. Oh well XD

What would Dento and Iris's life be like after they get married?

Dent would want to move next to a subway station while Iris wants to be closer to Opelucid City so they compromise and open a subway station in Opelucid city. One which uses high-end vine swining technology. They only have one child because Dent's always stuck babysitting Pod and Corn's children when they're off on their "official gym leader meetings" aka stalk their brother when he's on a date with his wife missions. Dent becomes a world reknown movie Sommelier who acts in several movies where he plays the role of a sparkly/depressed prince who wins over a tough girl through many useless adventures involving growing mushrooms in her house and jumping off bridges. Iris takes over the gym with hair grown to the size of Repunzel's and they all live happily ever after.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

My caption story wasn't as funny this time around since I was really stretching the crack thing. Oh well XD
    It was funny, I liked it! :-) I'm just NOW absorbing the idea of Cabernet being Dento's and Iris' love-child-future-daughter-from-the-future (attempt of a crack title xD) along with Luke being their future son. I wonder if they'll have anymore future children? Add one more and we can make a reference to the Wishfulshipping version of the Suki Kirai song!^^

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    I thought it was funny, I was laughing pretty hard about it xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    It was funny, I liked it! :-) I'm just NOW absorbing the idea of Cabernet being Dento's and Iris' love-child-future-daughter-from-the-future (attempt of a crack title xD) along with Luke being their future son. I wonder if they'll have anymore future children? Add one more and we can make a reference to the Wishfulshipping version of the Suki Kirai song!^^
    Lolz....they need one more CHILD....It's ASH!!! Wait...that wouldn't work. Iris does call him a kid though. Hmm...just one more childrenz and their life is complete lol

I watched Tangled yesterday...now I can't stop trying to compare it to Wishful xDD I kept making some version in my head of Iris being trapped in Dragon Spiral Tower and Dento being part of the Shadow Triad (but still being the same kind of guy he is haha)

EDIT: New fanart by mochi

Spoiler:- fanart:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 26th November 2011 at 6:09 PM.

[/SIZE]

EDIT: New fanart by mochi

Spoiler:- fanart:
    I hearts fanart. Wonder what Iris is crying about?
    Hmm... *Wishful thinking powers activate!*

Actually... For some reason I think of Luke, Burgundy, and the third kid as triplets. Why is Burgundy five years older than Luke then? Obviously they got sent to different time periods, Burgundy's being five years before Luke's. Then she grows up while he does not. Besides, Cilan's kids will be the next Striaton Triplets anyway, so...

The Third Kid could very well be Zoey or Koharu or Georgio (after their Aunt Georgia, of course. Georgia and Iris get along in the future) or even Trip. Trip would be cool and I'm really spending a lot of thought on something so off-topic. ^.^; please don't get mad at me (Like any of you have! Sorry, apologizing a lot is a habit)

And...um...I'm waiting for the next discussion topic!

Page 86 of 170 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast