Page 87 of 170 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    The Third Kid could very well be Zoey or Koharu or Georgio (after their Aunt Georgia, of course. Georgia and Iris get along in the future) or even Trip. Trip would be cool and I'm really spending a lot of thought on something so off-topic. ^.^; please don't get mad at me (Like any of you have! Sorry, apologizing a lot is a habit)
    Well, Trip does have a sort of green tint to his hair...
    Perhaps it's genetic?

I have a topic! :3

Would you like an episode where Iris and Dento have a dispute concerning how different they are, i.e. their behavior and how they handle situations? How would it play out?

One could use their science vs supernatural argument to spark an episode-long debate in which they both try to prove to the other that they are right/wrong. Of course Dento would at first be hesitant to get into such a dispute with Iris, but I can imagine Iris grating on his competitive side with insisting that she is right and stuff.

OR MAYBE Dento and Iris swap duties for the day: Dento attempts (and fails) to climb trees and swing on vines, while Iris tries to cook for the group and, um...be sparkly? XD In the end they'd both learn a bit about what the other goes through on a daily basis, and come to understand each other more by the end of the episode~

The Third Kid could very well be Zoey or Koharu or Georgio (after their Aunt Georgia, of course. Georgia and Iris get along in the future) or even Trip. Trip would be cool and I'm really spending a lot of thought on something so off-topic. ^.^; please don't get mad at me (Like any of you have! Sorry, apologizing a lot is a habit)

And...um...I'm waiting for the next discussion topic!
    Lolz on Trip. Daddy beat his son and lost to his other son xDDDD And Iris did call Trip a "kid." I guess Luke is her favorite child.

Would you like an episode where Iris and Dento have a dispute concerning how different they are, i.e. their behavior and how they handle situations? How would it play out?

Yes I would *shot* I'd like another spirits vs. skeptism. Especially with them being lost in a forest and trying to find Ash >:3 it'd be even cuter if when they get lost and they argue about that later that night they have a heart-to-heart talk about each other, and get to know each other better. Dento could tell Iris that he's a skeptic, but mostly because (honestly) he's afraid of ghosts While he's at it he could tell her why he's afraid of P-spoiler (one more dub epi and we can stop this 8D) and then Iris could tell him some stuff about her. In the end of the episode Ash finds them in the morning asleep, with their arms wrapped around each other :3 (and Ash being the kind hearted sweet boy he is demands breakfast leaves them be because he realizes that they are both tired that and they are best friends.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Hm. I thought it might be Koharu but I guess Third Kid is Trip. Mmkay, run with it! (I had this scene in mind, but it'll work just as well with Trip instead of Koharu:

Koharu: What made you hate Dad so much?
    Burgundy: He made me be the princess in every single story of his, and he made me wear that stupid maid outfit all the time, and he never bothered listening to me!!
    Koharu: Do you realize that every time I wanted to talk to him, he was always playing with you? And do you realize that when Mom told him not to dress up his daughters in maid outfits, Luke had to wear the dress?
    Burgundy: Luke? Seriously?
    Koharu: I can prove it! I have pictures!
    Luke: O++O
    ___
    Um...Topic!

I'd prefer it if they got in a fight with these twins (Masako and Masato, anyone? XD) and had a double battle against them. The twins win easily because they were prepared for each other's weaknesses (Yamask and Purrloin, maybe? Yeah, Cilan's fear is also why he lost) while Cilan and Iris are only looking out for themselves (They use Emolga and Pansage, for the heck of it). The twins leave, Iris and Cilan quarrel a little (Who was the one who posted the dialogue: 'You're DISAGREEING. We're ARGUING' 'No, I'm right. I don't argue'? Whoever did gets a cookie) but when they battle again, Emolga takes an attack for Pansage (BTW, is Pansage afraid of Purrloin too? :[ I dunno) and they win. Yay!
    Last edited by Egitim; 28th November 2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: typo
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Hm. I thought it might be Koharu but I guess Third Kid is Trip. Mmkay, run with it! (I had this scene in mind, but it'll work just as well with Trip instead of Koharu:

Koharu: What made you hate Dad so much?
    Burgundy: He made me be the princess in every single story of his, and he made me wear that stupid maid outfit all the time, and he never bothered listening to me!!
    Koharu: Do you realize that every time I wanted to talk to him, he was always playing with you? And do you realize that when Mom told him not to dress up his daughters in maid outfits, Luke had to wear the dress?
    Burgundy: Luke? Seriously?
    Koharu: I can prove it! I have pictures!
    Luke: O++O
    Ok, I lol'd xDDDD I love this family so much, even though the odds of it happening are really low xDD

Also, I don't think Pansage was shown to be afraid of Purrloin, if there's ever another episode in the future (which I really hope so) maybe it'll show him to be afraid too. I think there's a high possibility that Pansage could, especially seeing as how he's a mini-Dento. *pictures Dento and Pansage hugging each other with a Purrloin playing with a ball of string...and Iris just facepalms...until a Vanillite comes >:3*

Spoiler:- MOAR fanart?!?:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Ok, I lol'd xDDDD I love this family so much, even though the odds of it happening are really low xDD

Also, I don't think Pansage was shown to be afraid of Purrloin, if there's ever another episode in the future (which I really hope so) maybe it'll show him to be afraid too. I think there's a high possibility that Pansage could, especially seeing as how he's a mini-Dento. *pictures Dento and Pansage hugging each other with a Purrloin playing with a ball of string...and Iris just facepalms...until a Vanillite comes >:3*

Vanillite: *in Pokespeak* Hello. *grins evilly* (if that's possible. Vanillite is cute~)
    Iris: ... *hides behind Cilan*

Now, onto the fanart...
    *DOWNLOAD-DOWNLOAD-DOWNLOAD-DOWNLOAD-DOWNLOAD*

Ya. XDDDD Pansage IS like a Mini-Cilan.

Lolz on the fanart! I think Iris slapped Cilan because he stole her pocky XDDDDD
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Loving the fanart Poke_Maniac!

It's Memory Time should be updated very soon, either today or tomorrow, and I'm working on some fanart myself so I'm a very busy bee. xD
    Also loving the cracky family theory. And I always knewthat Trip and Cilan had something in common...

Anyways, not much longer to the Chili/Cilan battle. *Spazzes out and clings to the ceiling*
    Can't wait! And I found some fanart earlier too so with any luck I'll get it posted sometime soon. ^-^;

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune723 View Post
    Vanillite: *in Pokespeak* Hello. *grins evilly* (if that's possible. Vanillite is cute~)
    Iris: ... *hides behind Cilan*
    Vanillite are probably one of the creepiest Pokemon in existance, well...to Iris at least. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Ya. XDDDD Pansage IS like a Mini-Cilan.
    I'm torn. I like both PansagexEmolga and StunfiskxEmolga xD but I guess Pokemon Ships don't always mirror their trainers anyways. Unless Iris and Dento go on a date at the Daycare place.

Lolz on the fanart! I think Iris slapped Cilan because he stole her pocky XDDDDD
    I don't think it was that he stole it, there's something with pocky and romance, of course though, could have stole it from her than went to flirt with her I guess xD

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Loving the fanart Poke_Maniac!
    Great, I'm posting more xDD

Anyways, not much longer to the Chili/Cilan battle. *Spazzes out and clings to the ceiling*
    Yeah, this. I'm really hoping that this episode deals with Dento and Pod, but I also hope that Iris begins to respect Dento a bit more. I think if any part of Dento that would get through to Iris would be his gentle, sweet side. Though, I have noticed that very vaguely Iris does blush a bit when Dento goes into "It's_____Time" however, it's really hard to see (except when his face was planted on the window...but she was embarrassed...but she was blushing way too hard to only be embarrassed :P) xDD

Spoiler:- fanart:

Lightbulb

Spoiler:- fanart:
    Panel 1:
    Cilan: What do you think I should cook for dinner, Iris?
    Iris: Hmm...

Panel 2:
    Iris: OH! I know! How about Braised Ox Tongue? (poor Bouffulant)
    Cilan: *wtf expression*

I'm sorry. I think I'm high today.

Panel 1:
    Cilan: What do you think I should cook for dinner, Iris?
    Iris: Hmm...

Panel 2:
    Iris: OH! I know! How about Braised Ox Tongue? (poor Bouffulant)
    Cilan: *wtf expression*

I'm sorry. I think I'm high today.
    LOL! I giggled at that xDD It's probably just the air...or this thread xD I swear there's something about this thread

I can't think of anything to those panels, my creativity feels a bit drained right now.

On a side note, I'd love to see Dento baking an apple pie one day and give the extra apples he didn't use to Iris :3 I think that would be cute.

EDIT: Also the holidays are coming up soon~ Anyone have any ideas on how we should celebrate?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 30th November 2011 at 4:26 AM.

LOL! I giggled at that xDD It's probably just the air...or this thread xD I swear there's something about this thread

I can't think of anything to those panels, my creativity feels a bit drained right now.

On a side note, I'd love to see Dento baking an apple pie one day and give the extra apples he didn't use to Iris :3 I think that would be cute.

EDIT: Also the holidays are coming up soon~ Anyone have any ideas on how we should celebrate?
    This thread is keeping the crack alive

Maybe we should have a Secret Santa!

Aw~ That's adorable. Now I can't stop thinking of the Cottonee episode, haha.

This thread is keeping the crack alive

Maybe we should have a Secret Santa!
    That's why this is the best shipping thread to ever grace this forum

I would also love for a Wishful Secret Santa! I know the Ikarishipping thread is having one at the moment, and since this thread is constantly active, I think it should be easy to pull off. Plus we have lots of talented people here, ranging from fanartists to fanfic writers. I think it would be fun~

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Aw~ That's adorable. Now I can't stop thinking of the Cottonee episode, haha.

That's why this is the best shipping thread to ever grace this forum

I would also love for a Wishful Secret Santa! I know the Ikarishipping thread is having one at the moment, and since this thread is constantly active, I think it should be easy to pull off. Plus we have lots of talented people here, ranging from fanartists to fanfic writers. I think it would be fun~
    Don't deny it, love. /shotshot

And it could also give us a chance to get to know each other!

I'm gonna sound dumb but... What's a secret santa?? ^-^;

But by the way you guys are all suggesting, it MUST be beneficial to Wishfulshipping! xD

Anyways, Poke_Maniac; I love the theory with the apple pie thing. You're right when you say he could give Iris the spare apples he didn't use. Though she'd probably get a stomach ache from eating so many in one go (if he used alot). Hmmm... Chapter for "It's Memory Time" consideration... ;3

Speaking of "It's Memory Time" it's been updated with chappie three, for anyone (if anyone...) is interested.

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Thumbs up

But by the way you guys are all suggesting, it MUST be beneficial to Wishfulshipping! xD

Anyways, Poke_Maniac; I love the theory with the apple pie thing. You're right when you say he could give Iris the spare apples he didn't use. Though she'd probably get a stomach ache from eating so many in one go (if he used alot). Hmmm... Chapter for "It's Memory Time" consideration... ;3

Speaking of "It's Memory Time" it's been updated with chappie three, for anyone (if anyone...) is interested.

~Jess~
    Secret Santa is a tradition in the West where people in a group are assigned to give gifts to someone, but the person recieving the gift doesn't know who will give the gift. (Based on my understanding. Sorty, I'm from the East.)

Also, yayz! Another Wishful fic from the beautiful you!
    Last edited by Suicune723; 30th November 2011 at 12:18 PM.

Nah that doesn't sound dumb. It doesn't seem all that popular in the West from what I'm familiar with xD; I've only done it once.

xDD Aw thanks~ I'm happy that I could give you ideas :3 I bet Dento would feel bad if Iris got a stomach ache. He'd probably blame himself but Dento would be able to make her feel better :3

This one was short and sweet ^^ It was cute. I'll leave a review later I think.

Secret Santa is a tradition in the West where people in a group are assigned to give gifts to someone, but the person recieving the gift doesn't know who will give the gift. (Based on my understanding. Sorty, I'm from the East.)
    ^ Yeah pretty much this xDD here's what they said on the Secret Santa thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_May
    What is Secret Santa?
    In case this is new to you or you have no idea what a Secret Santa is, it's basically a western tradition where people in a group are given a name of another person in the group and have to give them a gift anonymously. No gift tags or anything.

Applying this to SPPF, you can join in the gift giving! Basically you will be assigned a member and give them a gift related to one of their favorite shippings
    So basically in our case the gift you give will be something Wishfulshippy (i.e. fanart or a fanfic etc. etc.) I think we need Pearlmasterking here for some help hehe. Remember though, that this is supposed to be fun and not stressful.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st December 2011 at 11:04 PM.

Spoiler:- BW057:
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
        Spoiler:- BW057:
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

----------

Ok, I noticed a fun little pattern in this episode. I guess the writers have a new running gag or something, which I rather like. You know what's funny? The fact with a similar episode after five scenes I go "Welp! no Wishful moments for us~" and then the writers always troll me.

Spoiler:- images:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st December 2011 at 11:37 PM.

Oh my gosh! Iris hiding behind Dento is so cute~ I honestly didn't expect this today (although I should have anticipated it considering it's the Ice Storage...), so this was a nice little surprise when I checked the thread. x3

I wonder, if this is a new running gag (I hope!), will she be doing this in the future whenever an ice-type Pokemon shows up? Now I'm suddenly appreciating the fact that Shooti has a Vanillite lol

Now I must go and watch the episode!

Spoiler:- Dento:

See? No reason to hate ice cream. In fact, all the Wishful shippers must love the little cones right now =3
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Hey guys sorry for not being here for a while, so many things… but I've been stalking you xD

I liked the new episode, it seems that Iris is still afraid of ice types… hehe and now she hides behind Cilan, I find it so cute >w<

Also thanks as always 00poke_maniac for the screenshots ^ ^ ….And look what I found while I was on twitter XD http://art46.photozou.jp/pub/539/332...1322775651.jpg

LOL

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    ….And look what I found while I was on twitter XD http://art46.photozou.jp/pub/539/332...1322775651.jpg

LOL
    OMG. That looks almost genuinely legitimate! I give huge props to whoever edited that scene. That makes so much sense, haha. The Masked Sommelier arrives to protect Princess Iris yet again! XD

I find it funny how fast the fans are at making Wishfulshippy stuff so soon after the episode airs. It hasn't even been a full day yet! (And that's a good thing lol)

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
        Spoiler:- Dento:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

See? No reason to hate ice cream. In fact, all the Wishful shippers must love the little cones right now =3
    Thank goodness Trip has one. Thank goodness Langely has Ice-types. xDD I wonder what would happen if someone got a Purrloin? Would Dento try to dive into Iris's hair for protection? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Also thanks as always 00poke_maniac for the screenshots ^ ^ ….And look what I found while I was on twitter XD http://art46.photozou.jp/pub/539/332...1322775651.jpg

LOL
    You're welcome~ I'm happy to post them (especially when we get cute scenes like this x3)
    LOL!!! That's adorable x33 I love how legit that looks.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    I find it funny how fast the fans are at making Wishfulshippy stuff so soon after the episode airs. It hasn't even been a full day yet! (And that's a good thing lol)
    Also, I found fanart yesterday regarding this (I was just too sleepy to put it up ^^; )

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23402791

xDDD I wonder if this has any truth? jk jk
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 2nd December 2011 at 3:46 PM.

Gosh, I love the idea of Iris hiding behind Cilan. In my (finally finished) Halloween story, he tries to protect her from her hypnotized Axew, but she doesn't hide behind him like she does here.

Anyway, I love the pictures, and can't wait for the episode. We dub followers are stuck with the Purrloin episode...not that that's a bad thing. XD

Hmm...now what to do for Christmas...
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Page 87 of 170 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast