Page 88 of 170 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Yay!! New episode's up!^^ Gonna watch it now.

@Raikar Welcome back Raikar! :3 Yay 4 stalking!!!
    I find it funny how fast the fans are at making Wishfulshippy stuff so soon after the episode airs. It hasn't even been a full day yet! (And that's a good thing lol)
    I know, right?! xD The japanese shippers are just as cracky as the rest of us!

Also, I found fanart yesterday regarding this (I was just too sleepy to put it up ^^; )

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23402791

xDDD I wonder if this has any truth? jk jk
        Spoiler:- Reaction:

I personally think having a wishful secret santa thing would be an awesome idea! :-) I wouldn't mind participating.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

As for the secret Santa thingy, I'm more than happy to join in! Should be tonnes of fun! It's Memory Time may very well be updated with a Christmas theme chappie including the brothers and my oc Ruby.

Anyways, those pictures of Iris hiding behind Cilan made me squeal for ten minutes straight! And I have to thank you for posting the pictures for it as always, even you say you're inclined to do so...^-^;

As for the fan art, it made me laugh for a while and I love the fact that it looks out of context of the what really happened in the show!

Happy Wishfulshipping and sorry for any mistakes as I'm on my iPhone. ^-^;
    ~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    I know, right?! xD The japanese shippers are just as cracky as the rest of us!
    Maybe even crackier... We need to learn from these wonderful people.

And about the Secret Santa. Yeah, I'm game! When should we start?

Not sure :P Might have to ask Poke_maniac or Pearlkingmaster on that one.

Oh, has anybody read this fanfiction yet? http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d4g9le9

As for the fan art, it made me laugh for a while and I love the fact that it looks out of context of the what really happened in the show!
    Out of context fanart can always be a good thing in this case! xDD
    Also thanks as always 00poke_maniac for the screenshots ^ ^ ….And look what I found while I was on twitter XD http://art46.photozou.jp/pub/539/332...1322775651.jpg
    Iris and Dento: SUPER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE!!
    Dento: Form of super hero!
    Iris: Form of--*Vanillite appears* AHH! *activate dento sheild*

Not sure :P Might have to ask Poke_maniac or Pearlkingmaster on that one.
    Hehe we'll have to ask Pearlmasterking for this one :P

Oh, has anybody read this fanfiction yet? http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d4g9le9
    Oh oh! I have~ it was cute.

Iris and Dento: SUPER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE!!
    Dento: Form of super hero!
    Iris: Form of--*Vanillite appears* AHH! *activate dento sheild*
    LOLZ!! X33 There was something that I wanted to say about Iris/Dento and Ice-types but I forgot. I keep thinking about how Iris probably thinks Dento is warm like Reshiram

Speaking of which for those who live in the U.S. at certain theaters (This weekend only I believe) they are airing the Zekrom/Victini movie X3 Dento's gonna catch Iris, Dento's gonna catch Iris~ and if you can't see it, I believe the movie airs next week on Cartoon Network. As for myself I'll have to settle for next week xD

EDIT: Also I know a lot of you were interested in the Dento vs. Pod epi here's the preview :3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 3rd December 2011 at 2:45 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I've decided what I'm going to do for Christmas: Start a story for Valentine's Day. But the Secret Santa sounds fun, too.

And I didn't read that story...I should, though. It sounds cute.

I don't think I live near a theater showing the movie. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes to Cartoon network.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

I just watched that preview and I loved it! I actually had a spasm in my chair! xD Thought it kinda looked like they were back in Striaton Gym. In a way anyways...

As for Wishfulshipping, I can see Iris questioning Cilan alot as to why Pansear seems so unfriendly towards Chili and Cilan being really patient and then going into too much detail at one point and getting her frustrated! xD

Can't wait for this one! I'm gonna have to cheat and watch the japanese version because I can't wait for this one!! xP *Spasm for the third time*

One thing that gets me is how Chili looked to Cress for support, which means Cress the troll will be there too! Either that, or it's a very right-there looking flashback. ^-^ And the fact that Pansear threw apple cores at Chili makes me wonder if he's getting fed up of being the only pokemon that Chili can rely on, because it looks like Chili doesn't have any other pokemon.

Ooh! Food for thought, if the Iris-hiding-behind-Cilan gag is still up and running strong, then Pansear may get angry and go out of control, making her hide behind Cilan for protection. That, or he would quietly, secretly usher her under a table and cuddle her until the rampaging monkey was returned...

God, I'm going strong today!! So many ideas now that my Fangirl-ish appetite has been fed with lots of back-stroy and potential Wishfulshipping! It also looks like Pansage isn't the only pokemon who's going to learn a new move as Pansear seemed to start a move before it disappeared and didn't work, which makes me think even more!

God, so much potential!!

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Also thanks as always 00poke_maniac for the screenshots ^ ^ ….And look what I found while I was on twitter XD http://art46.photozou.jp/pub/539/332...1322775651.jpg
    Yay, another random Masked Sommelier! It's funny how true it is but you don't realize it until someone on twitter/pixv draws it out for us XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Also, I found fanart yesterday regarding this (I was just too sleepy to put it up ^^; )

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23402791

xDDD I wonder if this has any truth? jk jk
    That's probably what Iris was really doing but they couldn't show it since it's a kids show. Anyone else notice how she seems to have an obsession with his fabulous behind lately?

@jesspikapal: Maybe you should put that in spoiler tags...it should be alright since text isn't as bad as pictures though. Anyway, I can't wait for the Chili episode either! I hope Iris does too, since Dent tends to question her a lot when she's troubled.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Yay, another random Masked Sommelier! It's funny how true it is but you don't realize it until someone on twitter/pixv draws it out for us XD
    Hehe IKR? A scene like that is just so cute :3 and besides that, it looks so REAL, the main part that gives it away is the knowledge that we have on the scene xD

Speaking of which, I love how they'll put the "Masked Sommelier" in random parts in the anime xD

That's probably what Iris was really doing but they couldn't show it since it's a kids show. Anyone else notice how she seems to have an obsession with his fabulous behind lately?
    The animators seem to like to show off his fabulous behind a lot. It makes it even funnier when Iris is in the same scene Honestly, I think she did touch him there (not intentionally of course) I mean, the LOOK on his face (and the position of her hand says all) xDD

--

I was sort of self analyzing that magazine promo we had, and at first I didn't think anything about it, but there was a little heart at the end of Iris's speech X3 I think this ship should get an award for the most main cast shippy positions

Yes, she does, doesn't she... I wouldn't blame her, really

Spoiler:- ...:

Anyway...

I really wish I could have gone to see the movie in theaters, but nobody I know is willing to give me a ride or go with me. >> But I want to know, were there any Wishful moments in it? I know there were some, but I seem to have forgotten. orz

I hope we can somehow get the Secret Santa started soon so that we have enough time to go through it before the holidays come. We'll need the time to get our presents done and whatnot. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Yes, she does, doesn't she... I wouldn't blame her, really
    I wouldn't blame her either

Spoiler:- ...:
    XDDD Yup!! Just like that xD

I really wish I could have gone to see the movie in theaters, but nobody I know is willing to give me a ride or go with me. >> But I want to know, were there any Wishful moments in it? I know there were some, but I seem to have forgotten. orz
    It airs next week on Cartoon Network, but I don't blame you for wanting to see it in theaters There were some moments, I remember I dug through some previews to get some pictures. I'll post them up again for the occasion.

Spoiler:- Movie images:

Spoiler:- More Movie images :D:

I hope we can somehow get the Secret Santa started soon so that we have enough time to go through it before the holidays come. We'll need the time to get our presents done and whatnot. ^^;
    Yeah =O Maybe we should contact Pearlmasterking?

At least you guys can watch Pokemon movies in giant HD goodness complete with popcorn and soda. /sobsob

Spoiler:- Movie images:

Spoiler:- More Movie images :D:
    *spazz attack*
    I did that before with a little Pokeball I made. Although a styrofoam ball in your sleeve can be rather uncomfortable.

About the secret santa thing...you can write stories too right? Because I can't draw for my life.

Looks like there's no Canadian release after all.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

EDIT: Also I know a lot of you were interested in the Dento vs. Pod epi here's the preview :3
    Yeppers!!!^^ Chili looked so adorable with his excited face at the beginning x333 I can't wait to see(hear?) Jesspikapal's reaction when this episode finally airs! xD

O.O the movie's only this weekend?! Dang, I'm gonna have to see it on Cartoon Network since I'm always busy on the weekends xP Heehee Dento catching Iris
    Last edited by Tykira; 4th December 2011 at 4:53 AM.

Hey My Wishfulshipping family Guess who's back? Sorry for me being inactive. Nice pictures guys. It makes me smile to see that Wishfulshipping is growing more popluar in Japan. I'm in a happy mood right now cause I just turn 20 today XD But I hope that Wishfulshipping will keep on being popluar now.
    Topic
    What do you think Dento and Iris will give each as a sign of their close friendship?
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 4th December 2011 at 5:39 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Crap. Didn't see that until Tykira replied to it. Didn't reveal much other than the "OMG Corn, lend me your TROLL POWERS!" and the apple chucking scene. Pod is still so funny though XD

What do you think Dento and Iris will give each as a sign of their close friendship?

A lot of us thought Dent giving Iris irises would be really sweet, especially since he's the gentleman type. Couple that with a full course meal he spent days working on. I think Iris would give him the Limited Edition Subway Brothers' stamp album refusing to admit just how early she had to camp outside the comic book store and how many subway convention geeks she had to fight to get it
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

About the secret santa thing...you can write stories too right? Because I can't draw for my life.
    Yeah, it can be fanfiction ^^

Yeppers!!!^^ Chili looked so adorable with his excited face at the beginning x333 I can't wait to see(hear?) Jesspikapal's reaction when this episode finally airs! xD
    LOL She's going to freak. I'm also hoping that Iris will be near Dento in some scenes that way Pod could accuse them of being a couple >:3

O.O the movie's only this weekend?! Dang, I'm gonna have to see it on Cartoon Network since I'm always busy on the weekends xP Heehee Dento catching Iris
    Yup, only this weekend unfortunately. I was planning to see it, but there wasn't a theater that had it near me ;_; I wonder though...I remember hearing on the radio about the "Pokemon Movie" so it could be hidden somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    I'm in a happy mood right now cause I just turn 20 today XD But I hope that Wishfulshipping will keep on being popluar now.
    Happy Birthday Pearlmasterking!~ ^.^

What do you think Dento and Iris will give each as a sign of their close friendship?[/QUOTE]

Dento should give Iris flowers and make her a meal out of fruit. For something that he'd feel that would have some sort of value that would last forever he could give her his little Dento lure maybe Or a book called 1001 Hobbies for the Unstimulated Soul. (He'd be better off cooking I think xD) As for what Iris could get Dento? I agree with CupidKirby XDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    I'm in a happy mood right now cause I just turn 20 today XD
    Happy birthday, Pearlmasterking~

I was a bit away from the thread recently. I still didn't watch the Deino episode but I'm really disappointed Iris didn't catch it ;_; I was imagining a lot of things about how Dento would help Iris training it, he'd even cook special meals for it.. And if Iris had problems with it, he'd help her. Too bad she didn't get Deino. But it seems Iris uses Dento as a shield in the last episode so I'm looking forward to watching it! It's adorable how she's hiding behind him.

Would you like an episode where Iris and Dento have a dispute concerning how different they are, i.e. their behavior and how they handle situations? How would it play out?

Yeah why not? It'd be something like Dento "blaming" Iris for doing something wrong (or about her sixth sense or whatever, I can't really picture Dento being truly angry though) and Iris would sulk. Then he'd try to work things out. It's really vague but it'd be something like that.

The new movie isn't released here so I guess I'll wait for the subs, I hope there's enough Dento and Iris. Btw, I updated the album with the new fanarts, thank you poke_maniac!
    Last edited by Kirika; 4th December 2011 at 9:52 PM.

Thanks a lot everyone. I've been reading past posts now and I see that you guys want to do Secret Santa? Yay I'm up for it if You guys are. Just tell me if You guys are interesting in Wishfulshipping SS?
    Maybe from Iris to Dento: Something to do with Science or Logic? Or something with Trains since he loves the Battle Subway.
    For Iris From Dento:Maybe a sweet dessert dish. Or some apples or something. Or A scrapbook of Dragon-Type Pokemon since She acts like one.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 4th December 2011 at 10:10 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Happy bday Pmk!

Dento could give Iris, um... Something related to food or Dragons...maybe? I keep thinking back to 00poke_maniac's suggestion of Dento giving Iris apples/an apple pie. XD

I agree with the above statements of Iris giving Dento something having to do with trains/the Battle Subway lol.

And about the Secret Santa, like I said, we should start it immediately if we want to get this done... Like, make up the forms, have everyone willing to participate fill it out asap, and get started on making those presents. Not to sound rushed, but it's already 4 days into December, so...yeah. x_x

And about the Secret Santa, like I said, we should start it immediately if we want to get this done... Like, make up the forms, have everyone willing to participate fill it out asap, and get started on making those presents. Not to sound rushed, but it's already 4 days into December, so...yeah. x_x
    Hehe 5 days in December now. Well I'm certain the forms won't be hard to fill out XD; I'd say it's best for people who want to participate to think of somethings to make maybe. I know I have some in mind xD

--

Anyways, I haz a topic :3

How should Dento and Iris spend the winter holidays together?

Iris would spend it in Dento's embrace, keeping warm from the wintry weather. Pod would spend it trying to get them under the mistletoe. I'll come up with a better thought out answer later hehe but I had that idea in my head for a while just because it seems cute.

Hehe 5 days in December now. Well I'm certain the forms won't be hard to fill out XD; I'd say it's best for people who want to participate to think of somethings to make maybe. I know I have some in mind xD
    Soo....how do I sign up? Or can I just get started on the gifts right this second for everybody? :3

Soo....how do I sign up? Or can I just get started on the gifts right this second for everybody? :3
    Here, since we need to get this started I borrowed the sign up thingy from the Ikarishipping thread xD;

If you want to participate, you just fill out this simple form:

Your username :

Tell us a bit about you : Quick presentation of yourself, what you like to do online to help us make out your character :3

Your tastes : Fav colours, favourite Wishful pictures, fanfictions, preferred style of fanwork : angsty/christmasy ... anything which can make us know your preferences

What you would like to receive as a present : Preferred kind of gift, fanfic, graphic, banner... ?

Anything else you want to add : Whatever you want the persone who'll make your gift to know ^^

Your username : 00poke_maniac

Tell us a bit about you : I'm a happy-go-lucky, slightly klutzy, Dento-Wishful-and-Pokemon obsessed girl. I enjoy drawing, reading and writing.

Your tastes : I think with fanart I prefer cute/pretty pictures. With fanfiction it can be anything xD

What you would like to receive as a present : Any, I'm not picky. (Just go with whatever you feel comfortable with making )

Anything else you want to add : Hope you have a wonderful holiday ^^

----

Anyways, I think Dento should try and feed Iris a carameled apple. Why? I think they are 10x more amazing than regular apples. XD

---

ZOMG guys!~ Look I found another DenAi product 8D http://photozou.jp/photo/show/323010/101351048 I WANTZ IT!

But....what is it?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 6th December 2011 at 7:59 PM.

I'll fill in my stuff too!

User-name: Jesspikapal

Tell us a bit about you: Since it's only a bit, I'll go with this. I'm a rather positive person though I enjoy a good debate frequently. I love to write, draw and sing and I enjoy making things for friends, though I don't have many. Wanna get on my good side? Show me some delicious, hot, mouth-watering, Chili action!

Your tastes: I'm feeling a little like Cilan all of a sudden... I like cute scenarios in both fanfiction in writing. In writing, I like to have the brothers involved too; makes it much more fun and lots of things could happen!

What would you like to receive as a gift?: I'm thinking a group picture, Cilan and Iris in the middle [with or without Pokemon; I'm not fussy], Chili and Cress on the outsides and Ash just kinda... There... Because it feels wrong to leave the poor guy out... xD Though I'm not at all fussy; it's just a vision I'm having; I may very well draw it myself! xD

Anything you wanna add: Seriously, I'm not picky, just in case you weren't buying it when I told you before...

And I love that Iris and Cilan... Thing you posted Poke_Maniac; I'm just as stumped as you are as to what it is though... xD

~Jess~

So the form was ripped straight from the Ikari thread? OK. XD;

Your username: pokefan#493

Tell us a bit about you: I'm a generally positive girl, kinda peppy at times, but my mind is always grounded and not always in the clouds... And I'm a bit of a romantic. xD

Your tastes: I love cute things, THERE I SAID IT. I usually love fluffy fics, but with Wishfulshipping I have to say that its strong point is comedy... A fluffy comedy?

What you would like to receive as a present: Either a fanart or fanfic, honestly I don't care, as long as my Santa puts enough effort into my gift.

Anything else you want to add: Nothing else, just have fun! :3

As for the Denai product... This is a shot in the dark, but I'm gonna guess it's a...fortune telling paper fold? You know, the kinds you fold a lot and put different phrases and stuff into the inner folds... Really, I don't know (or care for that matter), but I still want it nonetheless. :P

Page 88 of 170 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast