Page 90 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I also got the PM. =)

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Anyways~ It looks like some Wishful holiday fanart is coming out on Pixiv ^.^

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23539152

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23522858
    Yes, at last some holiday DenAi goodness! These are very nice fanarts, btw. Can't wait to see the usual DenAi artists like mochi and/or ecology to start gearing up for some Christmas art; their styles are so adorable. x3

Also, the new episode... It was okay. Nothing Wishfulshippy worth noting of other than what has already been mentioned in earlier posts, though it was nice seeing Chili again and hearing some news concerning the gym.

Now onto the next episode!

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
        Spoiler:- .:
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune723 View Post
    Also, I'll ask my friend if we can do a WishfulShipping photoshoot. Shall I post pictures? /shot

All the moar I should watch the episodes rather than reading the summaries in Bulbapedia...
    Only if you want to xD

You should watch the episodes =D I doubt they explained that scene correctly anyways XDD I found a clearer image of it btw. I don't know if people want me to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Yes, at last some holiday DenAi goodness! These are very nice fanarts, btw. Can't wait to see the usual DenAi artists like mochi and/or ecology to start gearing up for some Christmas art; their styles are so adorable. x3
    Ooh, yes! I'm hoping for that too. Maybe they'll put it closer to Christmas and it'd be like a Christmas present *shot*

Also, the new episode... It was okay. Nothing Wishfulshippy worth noting of other than what has already been mentioned in earlier posts, though it was nice seeing Chili again and hearing some news concerning the gym.

Now onto the next episode!
    Hehe I liked this episode due to the SANYOUNESS X3333 but it was sort of "bleh" on Wishfulshippy parts. There was some that we could over?analyze though I think Iris looked more upset and interested than Ash did, but that's just me XD

Also next episode is an action one. There's one scene that shows Iris being blown away and then the next shows Dento in front. I don't know if he's actually protecting her, but it REALLY looks that way in the preview X3

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

i just wanna ask/say that this thread is my favorite on this site and may a fellow wishfuler join (if i haven't already?)

so... had my first wishful dream last night! 8D

since it was kinda inspired by the victini zekrom movie and undubbed eps, gonna spoiler

Spoiler:- pika:

kinda fluffy and explorative. anyone willing to give it a shot, i wish i had time, but my school prevents me from writing anything. ;.;

except a wishful version of "teenage dream" i managed, http://rat2rrj.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3iu1tt

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    i just wanna ask/say that this thread is my favorite on this site and may a fellow wishfuler join (if i haven't already?)
    Hi Rat2rrj! =D Of course you can join or join again whichever it was XDD ^^

since it was kinda inspired by the victini zekrom movie and undubbed eps, gonna spoiler

Aww! This seems so cute! I really like ideas (whether they are dreams or not) having to do with Iris/Dento and the Dragon Village. Too bad your dream was cut short :< I haven't had Wishful dreams in a while, in fact, my last dream was about a goat

except a wishful version of "teenage dream" i managed, http://rat2rrj.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3iu1tt
    Aww cute!~ Which reminds me that I saw an MEP part to Teenage Dream that was Wishful :3

--

Ok, here's a topic I gotta quit borrowing stuff -.-;:

If Dento and Iris were caught underneath the mistletoe, how would they react?

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Welcome to the thread, Rat2rrj! You'll find that posting here is quite the adventure itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post

I'm so jelly right now. I once had a Wishful dream, but I forgot what happened in it. I was going to post it up here before I forgot but I never got the chance. *sigh*

Anyway, sounds like perfect fic material right there. Do you plan to ever expand on it, or would you mind if I continued from where you left off? I kinda want to write a one-shot based off of this (unless you do plan on continuing it sometime in the future). xD

This was really clever! I sang it in my head with the song's original tune, and the rhyming was done well. Now if only someone sang a cover with these lyrics and put it online, then my life would be partially complete. x3

Ok, here's a topic I gotta quit borrowing stuff -.-;:

Spoiler:- topic:

Anyway, I couldn't watch the movie today. D: I was out all day and haven't had the time to watch the recording I had, so I can't say anything about it right now. I'll check back tomorrow after I finish watching the rerun on TV. I want to see some Wishful moments~

You're saying the movie was on today?! D: God damnit! I missed it! x( And I wanted to see the Wishfulshippyness... Aw well... :/

Anyways, I'm actually liking that dream theory you have there rat2rrj. You'll have to turn it into a fanfiction if you can ever get the chance. As for everyone else, how's the secret santa thingy going? I'm still planning ideas. ^-^;

As for "It's Memory Time", it's been updated! Yay pointless advertising for the win! x'D

And @ Poke_Maniac - Oh... The Food... I totally knew that... Pauses in the middle of nibbling his finger Heh heh... ^^;

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    You're saying the movie was on today?! D: God damnit! I missed it! x( And I wanted to see the Wishfulshippyness... Aw well... :/
    It was on yesterday and today. ^^; Speaking of today, I just finished watching my recording of it!

Spoiler:- movie spoiler alert!:

also happy birthday to meee~

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    As for "It's Memory Time", it's been updated! Yay pointless advertising for the win! x'D

It was on yesterday and today. ^^; Speaking of today, I just finished watching my recording of it!

It's great that you got to watch the movie today ^^

Can we count the movie promo as a hint? XDDDD Dento said it had a "very special taste" from what I've heard xD

Happy Birthday!! ^^ again XD

tumblr|fanfiction

This video's stuck in my head x33 Sweetchocolatebunny did another awesome job!

Hopeful Romantic (i thought it was hopeless romantic? xD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxIIJ...&feature=g-all

Yay!! gonna read now :3

Happy late birthday pokefan#493!^^

@Rat2rrj Hey Nice to see you again! I remember you from a while back :3

Pokefan#493 pretty much hit the nail on the head on this topic for me! :P

EDIT: Cute new Fanart too from Pixiv! http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23598608
    Last edited by Tykira; 12th December 2011 at 1:20 AM.
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Happy birthday to You Pokefan#493 and Many more Wishful ones to come.
    I watched the movie and loved the closeness that Iris and Dent had in the movie. When Dent stopped Iris from going with Ash on the cliff shows that he truly cares.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    This video's stuck in my head x33 Sweetchocolatebunny did another awesome job!

Hopeful Romantic (i thought it was hopeless romantic? xD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxIIJ...&feature=g-all
    Wow you liked it? thank you :3 btw that's me xD and for some reason I don't like my username there LOL but well xD

Maybe something like this?? xDD http://raikar.deviantart.com/art/Wit...help-273635071

Thanks for all the fanart, it's so cute <3<3 Also I'm going to read all the fanfiction you posted guys, Now that I have some free time to do it ^^

Happy belated birthday to Pearlmasterking and Pokefan#493 !!! ^w^
    Last edited by Raikar; 12th December 2011 at 9:42 PM.

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Wow you liked it? thank you :3 btw that's me xD and for some reason I don't like my username there LOL but well xD
    I really liked that AMV as well ^^ (that song is stuck in my head now xDD)

Aww!! That's adorable! ^.^ I like how Axew is there cheering :3

tumblr|fanfiction

Happy belated birthday Pokefan#493 and Pearlmasterking ~~

Originally Posted by Raikar
    I really liked that AMV as well ^^ (that song is stuck in my head now xDD)
    Same! I watched that AMV once a day since it was posted owo The song is addictive. I just showed it to my sister x3 I've passed on my Wishfulshippiness to her :'D

Pokefan#493 pretty much hit the nail on the head on this topic for me! :P
    Yeah, I agree with that x3

Can we count the movie promo as a hint? XDDDD Dento said it had a "very special taste" from what I've heard xD
    Yes we can :'D Because Iris and Dento were backstage doing advertisement alone. The writers really do like advertising with them...first the promo, then the musical-promo and of course we can't forget that weird folding thing xD

Happy late birthday, pokefan#493!

I'll be a bit away from the thread because my computer has problems so have fun with the Secret Santa! I'll add all the new fanarts to the album later.
    Now I wish I could watch the movie too, the Wishful moments you all talked about seem adorable.
    Last edited by Kirika; 14th December 2011 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Same! I watched that AMV once a day since it was posted owo The song is addictive. I just showed it to my sister x3 I've passed on my Wishfulshippiness to her :'D
    That's awesome xDDD Kind of funny how you can pass shippiness onto siblings like that. I wish I could, but my only "relatives" that are close to my age at all are my pets :x I guess I could teach my bird how to say "Wishfulshipping" but then my mom would question what I am trying to teach him xD I one time tried to explain to my parents what "Shipping" was...it never comprehended.

Yes we can :'D Because Iris and Dento were backstage doing advertisement alone. The writers really do like advertising with them...first the promo, then the musical-promo and of course we can't forget that weird folding thing xD
    DD IKR? I love all of their advertisements. Let's hope for more in the future X3 Maybe something Christmasy will come out in a magazine? Also I think we'll see another movie promo soon! Let's hope they use Dento and Iris again. I think it's highly possible seeing how Team Rocket are "serious" now.

----

Lol! Pokefan#493 said this perfectly :P However, just to change things up a bit I'd laugh pretty hard if both Dento and Iris were nervous, and then Pod comes over (unexpected of course :P) and smashes their heads together. And then Dento would gently kiss Iris's forhead because I'm certain that it would hurt :33

tumblr|fanfiction

Lol! Pokefan#493 said this perfectly :P However, just to change things up a bit I'd laugh pretty hard if both Dento and Iris were nervous, and then Pod comes over (unexpected of course :P) and smashes their heads together. And then Dento would gently kiss Iris's forhead because I'm certain that it would hurt :33
    LOL! Pod would be such a great troll for them! xD Dento is such a sweet comforter :33
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    LOL! Pod would be such a great troll for them! xD Dento is such a sweet comforter :33
    XDD Of course though, I think Pod would think he was doing them a favor lol.

Pod: *giggling like a high school girl* Look! He liked it so much the first time he went in for seconds!!
    Corn: *shakes his head unapprovingly*

EDIT: Also the next movie could have Kyurem in it. I think Iris should just hug Dento the whole time even though it's half dragon. XDDD The plot of this movie is trying to get Iris to lessen her grasp XDD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 14th December 2011 at 6:21 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Pod: *giggling like a high school girl* Look! He liked it so much the first time he went in for seconds!!
    Corn: *shakes his head unapprovingly
    Nice one xD

The title of the next movie is Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsmen, so yes Kyurem will be in it. lol I wonder how Iris would react to it. It's half and half owo Maybe she'd be like...

Iris: A dragon type kyaa~
    Kyurem: -uses an ice move-
    Iris: The cold! AHHH! -hugs Dento-
    Me: -waves Wishfulshipping flag-

Lol, could TOTALLY imagine Chili smacking their heads together and just saying :"Kiss her already fool!" xD

Or something like this:
    *Iris leaves the room*
    Chili: You have to confess! And I know just what you could say to her!
    Cilan: Oh please, help me now...
    Chili: You have to tell her how much you adore her!
    Cilan: Please stop Chili...
    Chili: You have to tell her that you wanna live the rest of your life with her! *Goes all serious - cue serious lights! - You gotta tell her that the aroma she emits is unlike any other aroma you've ever smelt. You gotta tell her that you love her more than anything! You gotta ask her out on a date and beg her to dance with you because she's your music! >
    Cilan:... Wow... Chili, I never knew you were that... *Clears throat* Passionate... ^^;
    Chili: *Suddenly, lights go off and he shrugs* ... Yeah, just ask her out already. -.-
    Cress: Trolololololololololllllllll~

That's just how I imagine it... Me and my messed up mind, eh?
    xP

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Thanks for all the bday wishes guys! <3

EDIT: Also the next movie could have Kyurem in it. I think Iris should just hug Dento the whole time even though it's half dragon. XDDD The plot of this movie is trying to get Iris to lessen her grasp XDD
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Iris: A dragon type kyaa~
    Kyurem: -uses an ice move-
    Iris: The cold! AHHH! -hugs Dento-
    Me: -waves Wishfulshipping flag-
    You guys, THIS MUST HAPPEN. It would be so cute~ Plus she has taken a shine to using Dento as a shield against Ice types, so I could definitely see this being played out in the movie. Ah Iris, how I love your weakness and its potential to give us more Wishful moments, lol.

Also, Chili is Iris and Dento's cupid now, eh? I fully support this idea. So friggin much. xD

New fanart, and it's based on the Musical promo outfits. <3
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23661410

Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

You guys, THIS MUST HAPPEN. It would be so cute~ Plus she has taken a shine to using Dento as a shield against Ice types, so I could definitely see this being played out in the movie. Ah Iris, how I love your weakness and its potential to give us more Wishful moments, lol.
    YES. SHE MUST!!! It'd make the movie my favorite X33 I still say she uses him as a shield coz he's warm and cuddly 8D

Also, Chili is Iris and Dento's cupid now, eh? I fully support this idea. So friggin much. xD
    I wonder if Chili ever comes back, and if he's more relaxed and stuff if he WOULD try to matchmake them? I wouldn't put it past him :P

New fanart, and it's based on the Musical promo outfits. <3
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23661410
    Hehe I saw this last night! It's so cute! X33 I love how shippers will never let them live it down they probably don't mind....much xD

@Egitim Hehe nice fanart XD and good luck if you decide to!~

----

Anyways...there's not much of anything today unfortunately. There was one scene where they were sitting across from each other at a table =/ but this episode was mostly all fight for your life kind XD; So hopefully more next week :3

Spoiler:- image:
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 15th December 2011 at 3:08 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

A little something about the Secret Santa project. For those with questions. First thing is to message me that you are done with your assigned project. Second I will tell you to give the gift to the assigned Wishfulshipper. Then posted the gift on the thread so we can see the hard work that they put into it. Remember this is meant for fun. As long as you enjoyed the work,banner Wishfulshipping fanart, Then it doesn't matter. The form for giving the assigned person.
    Hi Wishfulshipping family ,I'm ____ and I'm the secret Santa for.......
    Btw Nice Picture 00poke_maniac XD I like that. Dento and Iris' head are next to each other. Lol.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Oh, now it's more clear for the secret Santa thingy! Thanks for the extra information pearlmasterking!

@poke_maniac- I was also wondering the same thing! Because Chili is travelling now, like Ash and Iris and Cilan, maybe he'll become a little of a recurring character just like Paul and Barry did in DP. I sure hope so! I love that guy too much...
    If he returned for a specil Christmas thing, I'd love for that mistletoe thing to happen and him to be all smug and whatever. Maybe he'll be able to beat Cilan in the next time they meet and that would create some character development and depth for him! I'm just hoping thats the case with Chili anyways!

Anyways, I hope everything goes alright with the secret Santa things to everyone!
    ~Jess~
    P.s - sorry for any mistakes. I'm on my iPhone but I'll fix'em as soon as I can!

Ok, so, can the Secret Santa gifts be Christmas-themed? Because the fic I'm writing for my person kind of is.

Anyway, I agree with the "Chili pushing them under the mistletoe" theory, but I also had the idea of Pansage and Axew working to make it happen...
    Last edited by FlyingEevee; 16th December 2011 at 2:32 AM.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Page 90 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast