Page 91 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Thanks Pearlmasterking for clearing that up! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    If he returned for a specil Christmas thing, I'd love for that mistletoe thing to happen and him to be all smug and whatever. Maybe he'll be able to beat Cilan in the next time they meet and that would create some character development and depth for him! I'm just hoping thats the case with Chili anyways!
    D= Too bad Pokemon doesn't have many Christmas Specials. I'd love to see one though. I mean as much as I'd love shipping hints...I'd like just to see them fully celebrate. :3

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    Ok, so, can the Secret Santa gifts be Christmas-themed? Because the fic I'm writing for my person kind of is.
    I wouldn't see why it couldn't be :/ I think it can be Christmas/Holiday-y or not if you want. XD

Anyway, I agree with the "Chili pushing them under the mistletoe" theory, but I also had the idea of Pansage and Axew working to make it happen...
    Both of these are cute. :3 Maybe Chili, Pansage, and Axew can work together. XD

---

I wonder if Iris would freak out if a snowflake touched her nose...? Or she has a nightmare about mutant snowflakes and wants to be consoled by Dento :33

Iris: Mutant snowflakes are scary...they look like--
    Dento: *shivers* Purrloin?
    Iris: *shoves him affectionally* No, you pain...Cryogonal. :P

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

@poke_maniac- I was also wondering the same thing! Because Chili is travelling now, like Ash and Iris and Cilan, maybe he'll become a little of a recurring character just like Paul and Barry did in DP. I sure hope so! I love that guy too much...
    owo But Pod went back to the gym, didn't he? I haven't watched the subbed episode but Pod said 'ore korekawa gym modote' at the end or something along the lines.'Modote' is return in japanese.Oh and I think he said something about Corn after that line, haha I think he probably feels bad for leaving Corn behind.

Iris: Mutant snowflakes are scary...they look like--
    Dento: *shivers* Purrloin?
    Iris: *shoves him affectionally* No, you pain...Cryogonal. :P
    Haha a Purrloin shaped giant snowflake!
    Dento and Iris: AAHH!! -grabs each other-
    Ash: ....o.o

My over-analytical mind spotted something I thought was kinda interesting:

Spoiler:- BW 61 - Wishfulshipping hint? Maybe? RIGHT?:

It's a hiiint! I know it! wow I'm desperate xD
    Last edited by SilentStormfall; 16th December 2011 at 4:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post

YES! I can FEEL IT! But you guys are genius' with finding hints.

Good to know we have a while before the Secret Santa's due. School is not being very nice ;-;

If Dento and Iris were caught underneath the mistletoe, how would they react?

For some reason I see the two as being completely clueless about it...I just find it cute how they're hopeless romantics but don't really consider each other as soul mates...even though it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Haha, I love that! It's especially cute wondering who was the one who threw the rod in the first place. If it was Pod, I can imagine him using this method to try to get the two to kiss like everyday. Though it's Dent's fault for introducing the idea. Oh, and good luck with the fanfiction!
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 16th December 2011 at 7:43 AM.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Haha a Purrloin shaped giant snowflake!
    Dento and Iris: AAHH!! -grabs each other-
    Ash: ....o.o
    I can picture this happening...ok well I want to see it happen. XDD I'd love to see Dento and Iris hug each other when they are scared. MAKE IT HAPPEN WRITERS!! Put a Purrloin and Ice-type in the same room. XD

My over-analytical mind spotted something I thought was kinda interesting:

OMG. Is it sad I actually sort of noticed that while (finally) watching the episode last night? xDD It's like for a split second but it's still noticeable. XDD I kind of wanted Dento to say something, but I don't think there was time for that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    YES! I can FEEL IT! But you guys are genius' with finding hints.
    Speaking of which while trying to find a preview for some later episodes I was browsing over the official site, and here's what I found (it's a picture of their official work).

Spoiler:- spoiler:

---

OMG OMG OMG GUYS. A new ending is coming out!!! LET'S HOPE FOR A Dento no thema Wishfulshippy one!!!
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 16th December 2011 at 5:19 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    tumblr|fanfiction

Speaking of which while trying to find a preview for some later episodes I was browsing over the official site, and here's what I found (it's a picture of their official work).

---

OMG OMG OMG GUYS. A new ending is coming out!!! LET'S HOPE FOR A Dento no thema Wishfulshippy one!!!

Oh my gosh I freakin love that x3 More Wishful Advertising FTW! -supported by the BW Agency- xD And a new ending YES! Duet duet duet duet DUEET 8D -for Wishfulshipping-

It should be a science vs spirits themed ending :'D

New topic? What would you like the theme of the new ending to be if it could turn out Wishfulshippy?

What would you like the theme of the new ending to be if it could turn out Wishfulshippy?

I love these topics. I'll elaborate more later but perhaps it's about having all the time in the world to be with your best friends?
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

What would you like the theme of the new ending to be if it could turn out Wishfulshippy?

Ooh! I'd like to be similar to Suki Kirai for sure XDD

--

Anways, remember how I said I was looking for previews for future episodes? Well they are here. ONLY WATCH IF YOU ARE OK WITH SPOILERS.

However, I did get some images that have Dento and Iris in them (one that I found really funny xD)

....I just realized something. Iris doesn't wear any socks. Dento should get her some for Christmas.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 16th December 2011 at 9:26 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Anways, remember how I said I was looking for previews for future episodes? Well they are here. ONLY WATCH IF YOU ARE OK WITH SPOILERS.

However, I did get some images that have Dento and Iris in them (one that I found really funny xD)
    Hahaha Just watched the preview and I love the faces LOL
    Also seems like Ash and Bianca will be busy trying to get back their pokemon so there is a possibility of some wishfulshipping moments :3

I agree!!, something like Suki Kirai would be great! Iris singing about how Cilan is a pain, but then realizing that he is a nice guy (?) xD OMG tsundere Iris FTW

Also thanks for your comments about my vid and the fanart :3

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Hey, we'll live forever
    Never grow up
    Never say goodbye
    Never stop
    Never stop
    Keep on keep on
    The goal is in our reach
    And some day we'll reach it
    Love forever
    (Huh?)
    Friends forever
    Lose you never
    We'll stay forever
    We'll stay together
    Hey
    We'll live forever
    __

What do you say with this? I like it, but it's really short. If I could write music for it I would but I can only play, like five or six songs on the piano. It's a duet (one singing every other line) but I can't decide who should sing what. Although I can imagine Cilan singing the part about love more than Iris. ^.^

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

Wow, so we're going to have 3 (technically 4) different endings and the opening still hasn't changed ;-;
    Since Ash being advertissed separately seems to be a theme, I'd love for Rica Matsumoto to sing the song as usual, with lines from Dent and Iris thrown in. Just them singing will make me add it to my playlist as an automatic favorite.

Ah, some more in-sync reactions! It's adorable when these two love each other so much that they time their gasps at exactly the same frame X3

....I just realized something. Iris doesn't wear any socks. Dento should get her some for Christmas.
    Socks are for people who have sensitive feet. Iris is too manly to wear such things.

I just saw episode 58 translated by the way. Yeah, not really any Wishful moments but it was cute that Axew was hanging around Dento so much in this episode :3

Spoiler:- .:
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

What do you say with this? I like it, but it's really short. If I could write music for it I would but I can only play, like five or six songs on the piano. It's a duet (one singing every other line) but I can't decide who should sing what. Although I can imagine Cilan singing the part about love more than Iris. ^.^
    I like it! ^^ Even if it's short it's still very nice. XDD So I guess Dento would sing odd lines and Iris would sing even lines?

Wow, so we're going to have 3 (technically 4) different endings and the opening still hasn't changed ;-;
    I'm surprised we haven't gotten a remix of Best Wishes yet. It's common for the endings to change quickly though.

Ah, some more in-sync reactions! It's adorable when these two love each other so much that they time their gasps at exactly the same frame X3
    IKR? I love how they have in-sync reactions. Not only that, they are grasping their face in the same way. XDD

Socks are for people who have sensitive feet. Iris is too manly to wear such things.
    I almost feel like sigging this. XDDDD If she did wear socks, maybe it'd protect her from the cold a bit better after all you lose a lot of heat from your feet

I just saw episode 58 translated by the way. Yeah, not really any Wishful moments but it was cute that Axew was hanging around Dento so much in this episode :3
    I agree. I kind of wish Dento got to talk to Iris a bit more, but I liked how Dento saved Kibago and Kibago was watching from behind his leg. Maybe Axew is their child now? xD Since Meowth went and joined the mafia.

Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 17th December 2011 at 5:42 PM.

tumblr|fanfiction

I almost feel like sigging this. XDDDD If she did wear socks, maybe it'd protect her from the cold a bit better after all you lose a lot of heat from your feet
    Well Iris does hate the cold...she'd just hide behind Dent if that happened. So yeah, no socks.

I agree. I kind of wish Dento got to talk to Iris a bit more, but I liked how Dento saved Kibago and Kibago was watching from behind his leg. Maybe Axew is their child now? xD Since Meowth went and joined the mafia.

He knows how godly powerful Stunfisk can be in the games. But any scene in the show that Stunfisk is in has been guarenteed awesomeness.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Axew is going to be a healthy Haxorus. Which is going to terrorise the cities of Japan, following the footsteps of it's idol, Godzilla.

New doujin page on pixiv:
        Spoiler:- Wishful doujin:

I knowww! Change opening, changeee! Some animes change openings every 20 something eps, or even 13 eps. I hope they're not planning on an opening with another 3D pokemon sequence. If they do a new opening they're sure to have some awesome Dento Time. :"D

I know, right! I'd love an opening with a montage of Dent sparkling and Iris glaring at him or something. Oh, and the pictures aren't working by the way...at least not for me.

I just saw the 14th Black movie. I don't support the lack of Dent and Iris doing anything but Ash was pretty cool in it. The climax was actually one of the best we've had in a Pokemon movie in a while. Also...

-

* Credit to pokefan#493

Spoiler:- Wishful doujin:
    Aww, that was adorable. When I get a tablet for Christmas I'm going to draw so much Wishful fanart, just you wait and see. XD

I know, right! I'd love an opening with a montage of Dent sparkling and Iris glaring at him or something.
    OH MY GODDD. I can honestly see this happening~

I giggled when that scene came up. Gotta love consistencies, lol.

Wait, if they made Dento react to the Purrloin in this movie, does that mean Iris has a chance to react to Kyurem in the next? 8D

I'm putting this in my signature. Man, oh man, do you guys (and girls. Do we have any guys here? >.<??) wanna make a fanfic where we all write one chapter each focusing on one of the Wishful kids and their lives? Oh, and their last name is all Ryuden. As in, dragon den, as in Iris' dream and Dento.

Axew is going to be a healthy Haxorus. Which is going to terrorise the cities of Japan, following the footsteps of it's idol, Godzilla.
    And the only ones who can calm him (when he's using Outrage on Japan) is Dento and Iris! :3

I can't see the images either, but I just looked them up on Pixiv. x3 I loved the Wishfulness in there...I just wish I was able to read Japanese. XDD

Speaking of fanart, here's another picture of them: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23738236

Are those...Macarons? XD

I know, right! I'd love an opening with a montage of Dent sparkling and Iris glaring at him or something. Oh, and the pictures aren't working by the way...at least not for me.
    OMG!! This. That'd be adorable. I could actually really see that happen. X33

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Wait, if they made Dento react to the Purrloin in this movie, does that mean Iris has a chance to react to Kyurem in the next? 8D
    I really hope so. X333 I really wonder how Iris would react to Kyurem? I like to think she'd be afraid of it just like a normal Ice-type, due to a theory I have come up with about the Dragon Village and Kyurem. (Which is that the Dragon Village fears Kyurem, so that's why Dragon Masters came to be, in order to one day tame it)

I'm putting this in my signature. Man, oh man, do you guys (and girls. Do we have any guys here? >.<??) wanna make a fanfic where we all write one chapter each focusing on one of the Wishful kids and their lives?
    That sounds interesting. =o

Oh, and their last name is all Ryuden. As in, dragon den, as in Iris' dream and Dento.
    Wow, I like that last name. I'm guessing that it would be Dento's last name (well assuming that they are married and all XD). I wonder what Iris's maiden name would be? :O

tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    I giggled when that scene came up. Gotta love consistencies, lol.

I heard from a guy on youtube that people in the theatre started snickering at this scene. Good to know so many people follow the Japanese version XD

I'd say there's a good chance. I mean, Iris not doing so would be a huge plot hole unless she doesn't really interact with Kyurem at all. But if the next movie's actually revolved around Iris and Dent while Ash doesn't do much that would break the Pokemon movie structure so badly...but be so healthy for us XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    I can't see the images either, but I just looked them up on Pixiv. x3 I loved the Wishfulness in there...I just wish I was able to read Japanese. XDD

Speaking of fanart, here's another picture of them: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23738236

Are those...Macarons? XD
    Oh, do you mind linking the Pixv one? I can't see it either.

Ugh. I want one so badly now!
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

I heard from a guy on youtube that people in the theatre started snickering at this scene. Good to know so many people follow the Japanese version XD
    Really? That's funny! XDD I know I laughed at the scene when I saw it. I think the Purrloin episode in the dub aired the same week as the movie though ^^; so if they watched the dub that morning they would know about Dento's fear. I bet there were some who kept up with the Japanese too though. XD

I'd say there's a good chance. I mean, Iris not doing so would be a huge plot hole unless she doesn't really interact with Kyurem at all. But if the next movie's actually revolved around Iris and Dent while Ash doesn't do much that would break the Pokemon movie structure so badly...but be so healthy for us XD
    Well look at the Charles episode. Iris and Dento didn't have a big role in there and she still freaked out. xDD I guess the only way she wouldn't if she wasn't in any of the same scenes as Kyurem. (I just hope she continues to use Dento as her shield D=)

Oh, do you mind linking the Pixv one? I can't see it either.
    Well it's working now for me now (either SilentStormfall edited her post or my computer was acting up. I'm not sure which one) but just in case, here's the link. Just tell me if this works or not, it works for some people. XD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=23718201
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 19th December 2011 at 2:34 AM.

tumblr|fanfiction

Eek! No new posts for almost a full day!!! ;.;

Do we have another topic yet? 'Cause--um--uh--'cause!

If Cilan could play an instrument, what would it be, and what song would he play for Iris?

I'll have to answer this one later, but it's quite a cool one to think about. :3 Personally Egitim, I think it's because people are busy with their ~Secret Santa~ projects. Are you involved or...?

Edit!! ~ - I've always imagined him being able to play an acoustic guitar and he would somehow get his way into a tree and play a handwritten song that he made himself especially for Iris in order to "thank her for the berries" used at lunch when really he wanted to express his affections. :3 Then he'd confess that he couldn't get down when the song was finished...

~Jess~
    Last edited by ~Demon Maxwell~; 21st December 2011 at 9:53 AM.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

I agree with Jesspikapal...most people are probably busy...and most likely not just with Secret Santa, but with the holidays as well. ^^;

---

If Cilan could play an instrument, what would it be, and what song would he play for Iris?

Well, the first couple things that popped into my head was the flute I play one xD and him just serenading her with his amazing, wonderful, fabulous voice. :3

Now I'm stuck between the harmonica and the piano. XDD; I don't know about you guys, but I could just picture Dento playing the piano. As for the harmonica? It's easy to carry and play. Lol and MamoMiya plays the harmonica for a hobby. *shot* If he played the piano I'd like to see him play this song. Even though it's the music box edition I could easily see it being transcripted to the piano. :3 I wonder if Dento can carry a piano in his backpack? He carries everything else. xDDDDDDD jk jk

tumblr|fanfiction

Just got unstuck on my Secret Santa project. Hopefully, it'll be done by Christmas if I don't spend a month editing.

I don't know the names of that many instruments, but I can totally see him playing the piano. Then he plays this really beautiful song for Iris but it ends up putting her to sleep. XD
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Hello everyone. New WishfulShipper here!! So, I recently got into this pairing because I simply adore Cilan and I like his interactions with Iris.

I can totally imagine Cilan playing the piano. He would probably write his own romantic song - seeing as he does have a way with words, and not to mention, a thing for romance.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Hello everyone. New WishfulShipper here!! So, I recently got into this pairing because I simply adore Cilan and I like his interactions with Iris.
    Welcome meowth_city! It's nice to have you here. ^^ Btw...I have to say I love your avatar!!! 8DD

--

Also I can't remember if this was posted before...:/

Spoiler:- fanart:

tumblr|fanfiction

Page 91 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast