Page 92 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

My headcanon involves Cilan besting a guitar that he keeps... In his shoe. X3;;;

A guitar because of Bryan Adams' "When You Really Love A Woman". ^^;

Imtotallynotlisteningtosukikiraionrepeat,whatareyo utalkingabout?XD

If Cilan could play an instrument, what would it be, and what song would he play for Iris?

Piano, 'cause 'cause. I just thought of something: an episode where Satoshi-tachi meet some guy writing a song for some TV show or something, it''s supposed to be a love song but the Writer-Guy can't think of anything. Ash is Ash and goes off alone, which is OK 'cause it's a DenAi story anyway. Iris can't think of anything for the song either, and Dento tells her to go enjoy herself while he helps out the Writer-Guy. Since Dento's never (officially) been in a relationship, he at first can't think of anything either, but then he writes about Iris and it becomes, uh, I think you said "Dento no thema"?
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

@Egitim- That episode needs to air NOW. X333

Anyways the ending has been revealed. Not a Dento theme and not a DenAi theme which is why I changed my location ~_~ it's called: Nana-iro arch something about a rainbow or something. >.> Why can't they do something with more UMPH! like a Dento no Theme or a DenAi love song?

-------

As for today's episode there was a lot more moments with these two than last week!! X3

I will post them but my foot's asleep!! DXX

Spoiler:- images:

---

Wait a minute, hey guys? Remember how I was so bummed out about that ending? Actually it seems pretty cute. Here are some images (the two that they have)

Here's the summary for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu (BMGf)
    The title is "The Seven Colored Arch" and is being performed by a chorus made up of Pokemon singers from different generations! It'll go great with graduation ceremonies and entrance ceremonies! It's a song cheering the friends and associates met in your upcoming journey and is being led by Dent! Satoshi, Iris, their pokemon, and others will appear as well! Let's sing it together!
    ..."upcoming journey and is being led by Dent!"

And here are two pictures for it :33

And look?! The two pictures that they show are Dento and Iris!! //shot//
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 22nd December 2011 at 4:13 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Anyways the ending has been revealed. Not a Dento theme and not a DenAi theme which is why I changed my location ~_~ it's called: Nana-iro arch something about a rainbow or something. >.> Why can't they do something with more UMPH! like a Dento no Theme or a DenAi love song?

Aw...well at least Dent and Iris are actually in this ending. That's a big step up in itself. And it seems really cute :3 *goes to youtube it*

As for today's episode there was a lot more moments with these two than last week!! X3

Did they have any moments last week? I don't blame Dento. I like Iris' outfit too. Ah, true love...oh, and thanks for the pixiv link! It definetly worked for me. Though I'd have to ask what exactly Dent's doing to Ash XD

@ meowth_city: Welcome to the crazy club!
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Welcome meowth_city! Be glad to be apart of the wackiest shipping thread in all of Sppf -shot-

Oh well. At least they battle together. We really need a tag battle featuring Iris and Dento to show off what a fabulous duo they are~

ASDFJKL YESSS. May not be much in reality, but I'm still happy lol. Also, as CupidKirby said, at least they're both in the ending even though Ash will probably pop up as well. Also yay new ending~

If Cilan could play an instrument, what would it be, and what song would he play for Iris?

Piano and flute seem to be popular choices, and I agree. Classy instruments with a classy gentleman makes for a classic love song fit for a lady, Iris. XD

Also, in other news, I FINALLY GOT A TABLET! My first picture is a Wishfulshipping sketch, so it may not be that good, but I'm still practicing.

Spoiler:- wishful sketch~:

hey i know its been a long time
    Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac

By the way they look ,it looks like Iris is sitting at Cilan's feet for some reason . It looks like that to me , but still they look kind of cute like that

and again some i was gone for so long EDIT: P.S. i know the photos didn't work -_-
    Last edited by AWESOMEGIRL; 23rd December 2011 at 2:02 AM.

I LOVE POKEMON

i'm me and don't change that.

*credit to Pokefan#493*

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Oh, oh, oh! If Dent's directing, maybe he'll say something like, "Come, Iris! You can help me direct!" and Iris smiles but calls him a pain
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Oh, oh, oh! If Dent's directing, maybe he'll say something like, "Come, Iris! You can help me direct!" and Iris smiles but calls him a pain
    That would be a cute scene indeed.

I'd love for Cilan to play the guitar. That way, he could play Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" - the greatest love song by a metal band ever.

Also, can anyone show me some good art of this shipping?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

(Trying to sneak in room but trips and makes a big noise)

Helloooo!People I don't know I really wanna join in on your discussions please!
    PLEASE!PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Aw...well at least Dent and Iris are actually in this ending. That's a big step up in itself. And it seems really cute :3 *goes to youtube it*
    Yeah true! ^^ Oh btw this ending doesn't come out until January 5. :P Why can't it come out on the 29th?!? Dx

Did they have any moments last week?
    Not many, the pictures were put up late so I only posted one. ^^; However, SilentStormfall posted one of Dento staring at Iris a millisecond longer than Ash did. I got a big kick when he DID IT AGAIN in the next episode. XD

I don't blame Dento. I like Iris' outfit too. Ah, true love...oh, and thanks for the pixiv link! It definetly worked for me. Though I'd have to ask what exactly Dent's doing to Ash XD
    Iris's outfit is really cool. I like how it looks all tribal-ish. I find that kind of stuff neat. XD You're welcome, I'm happy that it worked for you. ^^ Um well it's half CafeMocha but I'm not sure what he was doing either. XDD

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Oh well. At least they battle together. We really need a tag battle featuring Iris and Dento to show off what a fabulous duo they are~
    Yes we do. I'm really hoping one of them vs. Cabernet and Langley. 8D I don't know why...but part of me either wants Cabby to have a Purrloin...or for them both to have an Ice-type. >:3 I could just see Iris giving her Pokemon orders from behind Dento. XD

Also, in other news, I FINALLY GOT A TABLET! My first picture is a Wishfulshipping sketch, so it may not be that good, but I'm still practicing.

Spoiler:- wishful sketch~:
    OMG! Great job :3 I wouldn't be able to tell that it was your first time using a tablet. XD Of course, practice makes perfect! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    Also, can anyone show me some good art of this shipping?
    Sure!~ Here's Kirika's Photobucket (which has a whole bunch on there. XD)

Quote Originally Posted by zekrom reshiam View Post
    (Trying to sneak in room but trips and makes a big noise)

Helloooo!People I don't know I really wanna join in on your discussions please!
    PLEASE!PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEE!
    Welcome zekrom reshiam! :3 The only thing I would say is...beware of some extreme crack topics (but that only happens once in a while ) XDD

--

Btw here's some nice amv's that came out!~

Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd December 2011 at 4:00 PM.

Welcome zekrom reshiam! Have fun here~

Yes we do. I'm really hoping one of them vs. Cabernet and Langley. 8D I don't know why...but part of me either wants Cabby to have a Purrloin...or for them both to have an Ice-type. >:3 I could just see Iris giving her Pokemon orders from behind Dento. XD
    I would definitely love to see that. That is SO Iris. XD

OMG! Great job :3 I wouldn't be able to tell that it was your first time using a tablet. XD Of course, practice makes perfect! ^^
    Thanks! Haha well yeah. I just got it yesterday so I'm having all sorts of fun with it. Speaking of which, I fixed up and colored the pic and now it looks 10x better than the sketch ver.!

Spoiler:- click for denai:

Aww, they're so cute! Thanks for sharing, as usual. :)
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 23rd December 2011 at 9:22 PM.

Hi guys. *sheepish grin*
    It's kinda been a while, hasn't it? My computer broke again, and I didn't think to check this site while I was on the other computer.

I missed a lot, didn't I? *reads through the thread*

Merry holidays, my fabulous persons!

So, how would wishful work out for Xmas?

And how would mistletoe-ing go about?

Yeah true! ^^ Oh btw this ending doesn't come out until January 5. :P Why can't it come out on the 29th?!? Dx

Not many, the pictures were put up late so I only posted one. ^^; However, SilentStormfall posted one of Dento staring at Iris a millisecond longer than Ash did. I got a big kick when he DID IT AGAIN in the next episode. XD

Iris's outfit is really cool. I like how it looks all tribal-ish. I find that kind of stuff neat. XD You're welcome, I'm happy that it worked for you. ^^ Um well it's half CafeMocha but I'm not sure what he was doing either. XDD
    Ooh, so it was just a peview of the ending. That's not a long wait either way. But let's not lose hope! Kind of like how watching an episode can reveal more wishful moments than just looking at the screenshots.

Anyone want to bet him staring at Iris a millisecond longer will become a running gag? I can feel the canon! I know what you mean. It's interesting to have a tribal kind of person on the main cast too. As for the fanart...Dent was either imagining him as Iris, got dumped and is now resorting to raping a 10-year old, or has finally gone insane.

They were both cute :3
    Kind of flashy though. It's kind of hard to find a new Wishful amv that isn't.

Both versions are awesome anyway. Great job! I wish my attempts were that successful. Usually my first tries in anything come out as metaphorical blobs.

Violin is the ultimate gentleman-ly chick magnet.

@ Zekrom reshiam: Welcome! Feel free to join in. Thankfully you're more lucky than me and the period you chose to join wasn't during the mouthwash thing.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    Merry holidays, my fabulous persons!

And how would mistletoe-ing go about?
    I'm imagining Cilan being extraordinarily melodramatic with mistletoe (do they even have mistletoe in Unova?) and Iris rejecting him repeatedly. Until everyone else leaves, at which time she immediately turns the tables on him.

Welcome! Feel free to join in. Thankfully you're more lucky than me and the period you chose to join wasn't during the mouthwash thing.
    Shh! Don't start that again! (If we're lucky, it can become our very own Noodle Incident.)
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

....This very well could become our very own Noodle Incident. XDDD Noodle InciDENT?

Ooh, so it was just a peview of the ending. That's not a long wait either way. But let's not lose hope! Kind of like how watching an episode can reveal more wishful moments than just looking at the screenshots.
    Yup, that's all it was. It only showed two images actually. I'm itching to see it.

Anyone want to bet him staring at Iris a millisecond longer will become a running gag? I can feel the canon! I know what you mean. It's interesting to have a tribal kind of person on the main cast too. As for the fanart...Dent was either imagining him as Iris, got dumped and is now resorting to raping a 10-year old, or has finally gone insane.
    That was either a running gag or a bug in the animation. XDD I don't see how it could happen twice.

I don't know why but this situation keeps running through my head:

Iris: After we're married Dento...I promise I'll wear anything you want...
    Dento: I-Iris....would you...
    Iris: ?
    Dento: *swallows* ...Would you wear that tribal outfit again? >///<
    Iris: *shoves him playfully* Such a pain...
    Dento: But it covered your skin so well!

I don't even know. xDD

Thankfully you're more lucky than me and the period you chose to join wasn't during the mouthwash thing.
    Yeah, about that... xDD (I re-read that whole page(s). It left me going.............wut? XDDDD)

__________________________________________________ _______________

by: あんず

Ok guys~ It's the Wishful Secret Santa I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday! :3

Now, from what I've heard is that we post our gift on here to give to your person and to share with the rest of the family. I'm right, right PMK? I hope I won't ruin Christmas ;_; So if anyone is unsure....just follow my lead I guess. XD; *is not a natural leader* ...So I guess "It's Secret Santa time!"

Hi Wishfulshipping family ,I'm 00poke_maniac and I'm the secret Santa for.......Tykira ^^

Spoiler:- Secret Santa:

Yup, that's all it was. It only showed two images actually. I'm itching to see it.

That was either a running gag or a bug in the animation. XDD I don't see how it could happen twice.
    So the two images they happen to show are of Iris and Dent? That's fudging awesome.

We might just be on to something, 00poke_maniac...

Spoiler:- .:
    Aww, that's adorable! At least you got it finished on time...mine's a little over halfway done but I hope it's alright with everyone if I post it sometime in the next 2 days.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Hi people! It's Christmas and I wish you a merry one! Happy holidays. Oh, and before I forget, I have my Secret Santa thingy Well, as known by PMK, I HAVE for a few days nows... XD

Anyways, here it is. Seen as though it's Christmas, I posted it up anyways so... Merry Christmas! Oh, and I guess I'd better do my snazzy little introduction thingy... ;P

Hi Wishfulshipping family; I'm the Secret Santa for... SilentStormFall!

Here you are: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7670952/..._of_a_Stranger

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Merry Christmas Wishfulshippers! <3

Hi Wishfulshipping family, I'm pokefan#493 and I'm the Secret Santa for...00poke_maniac! ;D

Three icons for you to use!

Also, new fanart from pixiv~

Have a Happy Holidays guys! =D
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 25th December 2011 at 11:58 AM.

HAPPY HOILDAY WISHFULSHIPPING FAMILY!!! I see that you guys worked hard on your gifts. And nice fanart. I hope that we can do another one next year. Until then Enjoy this day today and Merry Christmas everyone.

Banner made by Skiyomi

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WOOOT!

Hi Wishfulshipping family! 8D I'm the Secret Santa for...Rat2rrj :'D (kindof o.O) It's for you anyway! Welcome to the thread! -even though this is a late welcome!-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6iQt...&feature=inbox

I made a vid because I can't draw and I have writer's block. Still, hope you like it!

@Jess Thank you so much for your present! I seriously love it >w<

Sidenote: I LOVE THE FANARTS UP THERE! And Dento with glasses is just..wow <3

Merry Christmas everyone~ I hope everyone here has a wonderful holiday.

So the two images they happen to show are of Iris and Dent? That's fudging awesome.
    Yup. I think TVTokyo has something going on for those two...I mean...all of the ads together...the pictures together, being formally introduced together...yup!~

We might just be on to something, 00poke_maniac...
    I think we are. We're dead on. I think the animators mess around. :P

Aww, that's adorable! At least you got it finished on time...mine's a little over halfway done but I hope it's alright with everyone if I post it sometime in the next 2 days.
    Thank you! ^^ I'm sure it's fine if it's a little late. After all, it's the holidays, no one should be upset on times like this. XDD As a wise person once said..."No need to worry!~" (I don't believe "Such a Kid" or "It's Tasting Time" would have been in the right context XD)

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    Aww that was cute!! It was a lot different from a lot of other fanfics and that was really nice. X3 (I hope people don't mind if I comment on everyone's gifts....)

Hi Wishfulshipping family, I'm pokefan#493 and I'm the Secret Santa for...00poke_maniac! ;D

Three icons for you to use!
    X33333 Thank you!!! They are so cute!!! 8D Just what I always wanted....now it's just a matter of deciding which one to use for here. XDD

Also, new fanart from pixiv~

Have a Happy Holidays guys! =D

Dento is simply adorable in glasses! X33 Sometimes I imagine him wearing glasses when he's a bit older or he has them but just doesn't want to wear them like Ruby (PokeSpe) XD

Poor Dento...he looks so uncomfortable in the last picture...XDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Hi Wishfulshipping family! 8D I'm the Secret Santa for...Rat2rrj :'D (kindof o.O) It's for you anyway! Welcome to the thread! -even though this is a late welcome!-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6iQt...&feature=inbox
    OH MAI!!!! That's a wonderful AMV! X33 I'm watching it on my iPod touch right now, and it's really good!! X33 I'll be sure to add it to my faves on Youtube. :3
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 25th December 2011 at 8:16 PM.

Wow, I feel like such a bum! I haven't been up for an hour yet, and I already get a the the wishful I could want!

Ok, whoever didn't get one, I'll draw/write a wishful related thing for! All I need is the theme/topic!

And the vid finally loaded on my end. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL STYJVDGJVDFBVXF I LOVE THE FLAVOR OF THIS THING. 8DDDDD

thank you so much silentstormfall! 83
    Last edited by Rat2rrj; 25th December 2011 at 8:24 PM.

Hi Wishfulshipping family, I'm Tykira and I'm the secret santa for Pokefan#493!

Haha, Mistletoe!
    http://ladykenshin.deviantart.com/#/d4k7sa0

I don't know why but this situation keeps running through my head:

Iris: After we're married Dento...I promise I'll wear anything you want...
    Dento: I-Iris....would you...
    Iris: ?
    Dento: *swallows* ...Would you wear that tribal outfit again? >///<
    Iris: *shoves him playfully* Such a pain...
    Dento: But it covered your skin so well!

I don't even know. xDD
    Heehee, Dento here kinda reminds me of John Smith here! x3

I just watched the previous three episodes, including the Pod episode, and I was kinda disappointed with the lack of wishful moments :P Looks like I gotta make some with the little hints and Pod's trolling/cupid powers I got to work with!^^

Merry Christmas everyone~ I hope everyone here has a wonderful holiday.
    Merry Christmas everybody!!^^

Hi Wishfulshipping family ,I'm 00poke_maniac and I'm the secret Santa for.......Tykira ^^

Spoiler:- Secret Santa:

Have a very, Merry Christmas!

;_; Sorry for the lack of background. I'm not the best with photoshop, and I just couldn't think of a background to add that I thought matched with it well. I hope you like it just the same though. ^^
    Thank you sooo much Poke_maniac! I absolutely love it!^^

I've watched, read and checked out everyone elses' gifts, and they are ALL just too cute AND awesome!^^
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
    Aww that's cute! Everyone has done such an amazing job!

I just watched the previous three episodes, including the Pod episode, and I was kinda disappointed with the lack of wishful moments :P Looks like I gotta make some with the little hints and Pod's trolling/cupid powers I got to work with!^^
    Well at least they talked to each other. XDD I was kind of hoping for more as well but there'll always be other moments to look forward to. X33 From what I can remember from the episode other than them talking to each other I think Iris stood behind him a couple of times while they were stretching in the sun. I always thought that scene was adorable. X33

Thank you sooo much Poke_maniac! I absolutely love it!^^
    You're welcome!!! I'm glad you like it! X3 I'm thinking about posting it on dA...should I? xD

------------

Before the Christmas Holiday ends, I found a hilarious fanart piece! 8D

Spoiler:- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year etc. etc. :D:

Page 92 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast