Page 93 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4245

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Before the Christmas Holiday ends, I found a hilarious fanart piece! 8D

Spoiler:- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year etc. etc. :D:

Oh lol, you're right, that is hilarious. I love the looks on their faces. XD
    Thanks for sharing!
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

------------

Aw, hilarious but indeed cute! I thought it was really an official art or something, it's really awesome!and Merry Christmas and have a Prosperous New Year to everyone!!!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Haha, I actually finished the Secret Santa! *looks at the clock* And I'm exactly an hour late! Sorry about that guys. But all of your Secret Santa stuff looks awesome. I'm really glad we had this day.

Anyway, my secret santa is for: FlyingEevee
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7330214/5/Tasting_Time

Wow I love that art style. Does that artist draw Wishful stuff often because I'd love to see more from him/her! And yeah, their expressions are very cute.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Talking

*feels like ragequitting due to computer magically deleting my tab with my post. I SWEAR I did not hit the "x" button!! T_T*

*ahem* Anyways guys, I'm really happy that you liked that Wishful picture I posted. If you want to see some of their other work, here are the links. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Haha, I actually finished the Secret Santa! *looks at the clock* And I'm exactly an hour late! Sorry about that guys. But all of your Secret Santa stuff looks awesome. I'm really glad we had this day.

Anyway, my secret santa is for: FlyingEevee
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7330214/5/Tasting_Time
    OMG! Wow, this was just great. There were so many moments in this where I just burst out laughing. The emotional scenes were nice as well, geez this seemed like something an episode would be on if they wanted one to actually deal with humans. D (The writers should take lessons from you XD). I wouldn't worry about Christmas not being the center theme, after all, the spirit was there with "the gift of giving." ...I felt so bad for Dento though, it seemed like he went through nothing but abuse. xD But I guess his pain is our amusement? ;D
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Well, after having had it done for a while, I finally got to post Jesspikapal's present.

It's a bit rushed, since I had no time to edit, but it's heavy in the Chili and an attempt at cute Wishfulshipping, so I think she'll like it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7675230/...s_of_Mistletoe

And thank you for the gift, CupidKirby. I left a review, but I forgot to thank you for making Christmas a side theme...so, thanks.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post
    Well, after having had it done for a while, I finally got to post Jesspikapal's present.

It's a bit rushed, since I had no time to edit, but it's heavy in the Chili and an attempt at cute Wishfulshipping, so I think she'll like it.
    I liked this, it was really cute. X3 I would try to leave a better review, but I'll go ahead and re-read it and do that on fanfiction. ^^

----

On Pixiv.net there's some more Wishful pictures!~ Check 'em out!

*feels like ragequitting due to computer magically deleting my tab with my post. I SWEAR I did not hit the "x" button!! T_T*

*ahem* Anyways guys, I'm really happy that you liked that Wishful picture I posted. If you want to see some of their other work, here are the links. ^^

OMG! Wow, this was just great. There were so many moments in this where I just burst out laughing. The emotional scenes were nice as well, geez this seemed like something an episode would be on if they wanted one to actually deal with humans. D (The writers should take lessons from you XD). I wouldn't worry about Christmas not being the center theme, after all, the spirit was there with "the gift of giving." ...I felt so bad for Dento though, it seemed like he went through nothing but abuse. xD But I guess his pain is our amusement? ;D
    Please don't tell me you wrote an essay of a post then it got deleted? That happens to me all the time, except only when I'm doing something for school that's being marked. Oh, and I remember seeing one or two of those fanarts before. I guess I didn't recognize the artist.

Wow, thanks a lot! Gee, I wish I could've helped write the Chili episode. To be honest I realized halfway through that it wasn't Christmas themed and quickly went and changed what I wrote. Strangely it ended up affecting the whole ending. Didn't FlyingEevee say she wants cruel humor?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingEevee View Post

And thank you for the gift, CupidKirby. I left a review, but I forgot to thank you for making Christmas a side theme...so, thanks.
    I loved the story and even left a review! And I'm glad you liked it! You don't sound so excited, but I'm too used to fangirl reactions I guess XD

Spoiler:- .:
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Please don't tell me you wrote an essay of a post then it got deleted? That happens to me all the time, except only when I'm doing something for school that's being marked. Oh, and I remember seeing one or two of those fanarts before. I guess I didn't recognize the artist.
    No, not this time thankfully. I managed to re-write what I wanted and it was close to the same (give or take a few words. ^^ Normally what happens is I get logged out, and sometimes I lose the message. I've been learning to copy and paste my longer messages onto a word document though. XD

Wow, thanks a lot! Gee, I wish I could've helped write the Chili episode.
    You're welcome. xDDD LOL! I bet Charles would somehow be involved...X3 It makes me wonder if the anime writers would be willing to accept fan ideas?

AGREED! I started laughing pretty hard when I saw that pic. What is that? Dento's Mind Theatre? XDDDD

--

I have a new topic. but it's REALLY hard for me to word this the way I want to XD

What moment(s) do you feel that Dento/Iris could have felt a spark of affection for each other?

This is a little different than what I originally had in mind, but I think I like this topic. (Especially since I feel like analyzing stuff. xD)

I gotta say, everyone's gifts were awesome. Can't wait for next year's Secret Santa!

LOVE LOVE LOVE~ I'm officially a fan of this artist now. xD That was a big dose of Wishful right there. I especially loved seeing them with their hair down. It was a refreshing change from the usual.

What moment(s) do you feel that Dento/Iris could have felt a spark of affection for each other?

Hmm... I'm going to have to say the moment when Iris first healed Pansage way back in the Dwebble episode. The look they gave each other kinda gave off a "sparks flying" vibe from me. Another moment could have been when Dento helped Iris with Excadrill. I mean, c'mon, "Airisu.." <3

That's all I got for now. I'm sure there are more moments I looked over, but those two are from the top of my head. xD

I especially loved seeing them with their hair down. It was a refreshing change from the usual.
    I agree x3 I think portraying Iris and Dento as similar to Lenora and Hawes is some inside joke with the Japanese artists on pixiv....kinda like how we make everyone Dento and Iris's future children xD

On Iris's side, moments when Dento gives her advice xD Like in BW 9 the pendror episode and BW 36 the Doryuzu ep. The way he says 'Airisu' when he's about to talk to her must get to her. I mean...he sounds so cuuuuute <3 Then again maybe that's just me

I'M SO LATE!! Sorry!!

Anyways, hey WishfulShippers! I'm Suicune723, and I'm the Secret Santa for... CupidKirby!

Hope you like it!

Im'ma go answer some topics later.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(borrows is bowties down there, iPod derped, sorry!)

^^;

Awkward poster returns, I guess.

Oh wow, that's a cute topic!
    Umm... I think a good shot of Dento's cooking right before dwebble was introduced did the trick~
    while I was still in shock over the presence of olives in pokemon (CILAN, HOW, WHEN, WHY) I still managed to catch that part for what it was worth.
    Oh, and the comments during Axew and Pansage's "fight". Ash owned and wishfulshippers stoked, eh? X3

And also! Another wishful dream last night! (I swear, it's because of reading this thread X3)
    Blah cool things happened in my school not relating to pokemon, then I enter a room with a couple people in it, and guess the pair I see behind a glass wall?
    Cilan has his bag open (wat) and pulls out three borrows belonging to him and his brothers. He asks Iris to try them on, and has this jealous twitch and slightly pained expression when she poses with the red and blue ones. I was smiling so hard, they almost "noticed" me, I think! In the green one, she made a flirtatious expression, a mix between that one in the photoset (guess what I chuckled over right before I went to sleep last night?) and her amused anime expression. Cilan grinned (I think he blushed too, not 100% sure) and told her she looked stunning. She laughed and hugged him, then my dream continued.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune723 View Post
    I'M SO LATE!! Sorry!!

Anyways, hey WishfulShippers! I'm Suicune723, and I'm the Secret Santa for... CupidKirby!

Hope you like it!

Im'ma go answer some topics later.
    Aww, that's so cute! And did you somehow read my mind and found out my favorite color is blue? Because the shades you used were amazing. Thank you! And don't worry about being late or anything...I was late too.

Any moment they're together. Of course the Nacrene Museum episode! It's a natural instinct that when you fancy someone you want to disagree and annoy the heck out of them as much as possible.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    I agree x3 I think portraying Iris and Dento as similar to Lenora and Hawes is some inside joke with the Japanese artists on pixiv
    ...Lenora and Hawes? *thinks* OH MY GOSH. Now I can't get that comparison out of my head! D8

Well at least they're a canon couple in the games and anime. That gives Wishful a chance *shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    And also! Another wishful dream last night! (I swear, it's because of reading this thread X3)
    Aww, that was cute. :) You're lucky to even get Wishful dreams in the first place. I'm still waiting for mine. /sob

GUYYYS~ I made two more Wishful graphics for forum sigs. I think you'll like 'em. xD

Spoiler:- click for denai:

I agree x3 I think portraying Iris and Dento as similar to Lenora and Hawes is some inside joke with the Japanese artists on pixiv....kinda like how we make everyone Dento and Iris's future children xD
    I swear they do, or at least that one user does. XDD I found another comic with Dento and Iris being like Aloe and Kidachi. It makes me giggle every time. xD This takes me back to when I thought Dento worked under Aloe (because she wore an apron everyone thought she was a cook XD) and Iris was her child. XDD

Spoiler:- spoiler:

The first Meowth episode obviously. :P

-I can definitely see the Dwebble episode. First it starts off with Iris blushing while she takes a bite out of Dento's sandwich, and he doesn't even get too annoyed with her. He's slightly annoyed but there's still an obvious smile on his face. Then of course later comes the glorious moment of Iris healing Pansage. That scene was just so adorable, everything was just so calm and peaceful. Even the atmosphere felt kind of romantic in a way, the night sky out, and a gentle fire....I really see Dento starting to fall for Iris at that moment (even though I always just sort of pictured him interested in her in the beginning, asking her to join, being a kind gentleman, taking her backpack for her, teasing her a bit etc.).

-Nacrene Museum one next on Dento's side. To me it looked like he was teasing her through out that whole episode. In a way, they kind of do have a slight rivalry with each other. X3

-On Iris's side I can see Scolipede episode, especially the moment where he confronts her about Doryuzu (and she called him a gentleman earlier in the episode, and he proudly took a bow. It was funny, it looked like he enjoyed Iris complimenting him)

-The other one for Iris would be the Dragon Buster episode. I agree with everyone who mentioned how gentle he said "Airisu" <33 I fail to see how she could not feel something for him at that moment. I also noticed how Dento seemed to be the most interested in Iris's past and he seemed amazed that she managed to beat up a Pokemon all by herself. I'm having way too much fun analyzing this stuff. xD Also, what about that cute moment in the Ducklett episode? The animators certainly like to show close-ups of Dento and Iris's faces when they talk to each other. X3

* For some odd reason, I always picture Iris having an infatuation with Dento in the Fishing Confrontation episode. My reasoning: She seemed more annoyed at him than usual. XDD

Spoiler:- Fishing:

EDIT:
    OMG Pokefan#493!!! Those graphics are simply adorable!! X333
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 29th December 2011 at 2:33 AM.

@poke_maniac, your post made me fangirl pretty hard. Those Wishful moments <3
    You know what's the best thing about Japanese Denai supporters? They always portray Iris and Dento correctly. That said, I found this comic downright hilarious.
    * For some odd reason, I always picture Iris having an infatuation with Dento in the Fishing Confrontation episode. My reasoning: She seemed more annoyed at him than usual. XDD

OMG Now I want to watch that episode again! You can tell Iris was focused a lot on trying to imitate Dento's fishing abilities. So adorable~

EDIT: "Hook" his attention... I see what you did there. can't believe I just realized "orz

EDIT:OMG Pokefan#493!!! Those graphics are simply adorable!! X333
    Haha, thanks. It was fun making them.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 29th December 2011 at 3:18 AM.

I swear they do, or at least that one user does. XDD I found another comic with Dento and Iris being like Aloe and Kidachi. It makes me giggle every time. xD This takes me back to when I thought Dento worked under Aloe (because she wore an apron everyone thought she was a cook XD) and Iris was her child. XDD
    Oh yes I saw that comic before xD Seriously made me laugh like hell.

Also, what about that cute moment in the Ducklett episode? The animators certainly like to show close-ups of Dento and Iris's faces when they talk to each other. X3
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the animators are Wishfulshippers. I mean if you saw that moment muted you would have thought they were talking about something special between them x3 And there they were talking about Ash's battle as well owo guess he really is their son then So yeah, I was actually quite surprised when I first saw that scene. I was like '...wishfulshipping! <3'

And another one for this topic:

The A-Gilder ep - c'mon, I'm pretty sure inside Dento was really happy Iris grabbed on to him. I'd like to think there would be an awkward conversation one day where Dento asks 'Iris...why do you always grab on to me whenever there's an Ice type around? (and not Ash?)" Hehe...and of course Iris will be all flustered and....gah my imagination's running off again xD

*Attempts to sneak in, but trips over her own two feet* Uh...Hi? I'm new here, but I've secretly been stalking this thread for a long time. Could I be welcomed into the possibly most awesome thread on Serebii, please?

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    @poke_maniac, your post made me fangirl pretty hard. Those Wishful moments <3
    Really? That means I was successful at making my point accross and spreading the fangirly love! 8D

You know what's the best thing about Japanese Denai supporters? They always portray Iris and Dento correctly. That said, I found this comic downright hilarious.
    Yes they do, this comic was hilarious. X3 Dento x Iris are totally Aloe x Kidachi PREMIUM. XDDD Plus I always picture Iris being the Gym Leader, and Dento being her support/Sommelier. :3

OMG Now I want to watch that episode again! You can tell Iris was focused a lot on trying to imitate Dento's fishing abilities. So adorable~
    X333 I think this was also (technically since it was originally BW026) the first episode that Dento was a "pain" for his hobbies. It was just cute how she got so annoyed at him for being better than her.

EDIT: "Hook" his attention... I see what you did there. can't believe I just realized "orz
    Yup. This would probably be what happened if she did try to get his attention:

Haha, thanks. It was fun making them.
    You're very welcome. ^^

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the animators are Wishfulshippers. I mean if you saw that moment muted you would have thought they were talking about something special between them x3 And there they were talking about Ash's battle as well owo guess he really is their son then So yeah, I was actually quite surprised when I first saw that scene. I was like '...wishfulshipping! <3'
    IKR? It's so easy to use that moment as a good Dento/Iris moment. The way how big her eyes were, and the way how he looked at her, it seemed like he wanted to cheer her up in a way. I just how after what Dento said she just kind of had an "=o" look on her face. Whenever they show the face to face talk between Dento and Iris it almost looks like she drinks in every word can't say I blame her lol

The A-Gilder ep - c'mon, I'm pretty sure inside Dento was really happy Iris grabbed on to him. I'd like to think there would be an awkward conversation one day where Dento asks 'Iris...why do you always grab on to me whenever there's an Ice type around? (and not Ash?)" Hehe...and of course Iris will be all flustered and....gah my imagination's running off again xD
    He was a little shocked too. XD Can I just say I think DenAi got a bit more popular after that episode? (I've seen so many jokes about it now. xD) I really want them to get lost in Twist Mountain or something...then they can share a blanket in Brycen's Gym. X3

Quote Originally Posted by The-Star-Meowth View Post
    *Attempts to sneak in, but trips over her own two feet* Uh...Hi? I'm new here, but I've secretly been stalking this thread for a long time. Could I be welcomed into the possibly most awesome thread on Serebii, please?
    Hi! Welcome The-Star-Meowth glad to have you join.

It feels awesome being welcomed . Just a warning, I won't be doing fanart. I'm scared I'd burn everyone's eyes if I did. But I do have a fanfic up, which you can find here:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7686656/..._Hands_of_Fate
    It's only on chapter one, and not the best thing ever, but I hope you guys like it.

Oh wow, Dent is just so incharacter here. I love how he was looking at Aloe and Kidachi in the beginning with such a faraway look. I thought American fanart was cracky already but now I've realized we're nowhere close D:

Of course! I liked how the fishing episode proved that Iris really does go out of her way to try to woo show off to Dent past just their Ghost/Science arguments.

He was a little shocked too. XD Can I just say I think DenAi got a bit more popular after that episode? (I've seen so many jokes about it now. xD) I really want them to get lost in Twist Mountain or something...then they can share a blanket in Brycen's Gym. X3
    It better have. It was fudging adorable |:<
    (Do you mind me asking why you think that 00poke_maniac? I'm just curious to hear what kind of jokes are being made XD) I hope at this point the writers consider Iris hiding behind him a running gag. It's so obvious they want Wishful to happen.

It feels awesome being welcomed . Just a warning, I won't be doing fanart. I'm scared I'd burn everyone's eyes if I did. But I do have a fanfic up, which you can find here:
    It's only on chapter one, and not the best thing ever, but I hope you guys like it.
    Welcome The-Star-Meowth! Hopefully by now you know how weird we are so we can get that out of the way and go straight to the Wishful! I read the summary of your story and the first chapter too. The chapter itself was a bit short but it's definetly an interesting start! Good luck with it.

GUYYYS~ I made two more Wishful graphics for forum sigs. I think you'll like 'em. xD

Spoiler:- click for denai:
    Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing. Do you mind if I use the first banner? As for the Aloe/Kidachi thing, that's brilliant. Everyone thought they were such a WTF couple when they first appeared but then I've come to realize just how perfect they are for each other.

I just noticed that the Bulbapedia page on Wishful has finally been updated...sort of. But that's definetly a nice high quality shot they have of Iris hiding behind Dent x3
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ishfulShipping

I hate not having a new episode every Thursday. Pokemon does that to me.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 30th December 2011 at 3:47 AM.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

I really want them to get lost in Twist Mountain or something...then they can share a blanket in Brycen's Gym. X3
    I hope for the anime to showcase seasons somehow...even if it didn't make sense. During the winter, Iris can cuddle up to Dento and be all warm and snuggly with him. xD

Now that the anime has established a perfect opportunity for a running gag between the two, I fail to imagine a scene at the 7th Gym where Iris doesn't react to the cold and hide behind Dento's fabulous behind. It all just seems so perfectly set up.

Welcome, The-Star-Meowth! As CupidKirby said, we are kinda weird at times...but it's the good kind of weird, trust me.

I'll start reading your fic soon, promise! I just need to finish a few things on my agenda, and then I'll review it asap.
    Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing. Do you mind if I use the first banner?
    No, I don't mind! In fact they were made for all Wishfulshippers alike to use whenever and wherever, as long as proper credit is given.
    Don't worry, I know how you feel. *sigh*

@ The-Star-Meowth Your fanfic seems great so far! Keep up the good work, it seems really interesting. X3

--

Hey look guys!~ More DenAi advertisements~ Does anyone else wanna go to Japan? Like they actually SELL Dento and Iris things!!! T_T (Is that................a Subway Train behind them? )

Oh wow, Dent is just so incharacter here. I love how he was looking at Aloe and Kidachi in the beginning with such a faraway look. I thought American fanart was cracky already but now I've realized we're nowhere close D:
    I wish I knew what he was saying in the middle of it. xD I think Dento/DenAi is cracky. Everything about this ship almost always revolves around crack. XDD Now all we have to do is rub off on the writers, I think we've already rubbed off on the animators XDDDD

It better have. It was fudging adorable |:<
    (Do you mind me asking why you think that 00poke_maniac? I'm just curious to hear what kind of jokes are being made XD) I hope at this point the writers consider Iris hiding behind him a running gag. It's so obvious they want Wishful to happen.
    I think it did. I can't see how it couldn't, especially when this scene even infected the Agilder Thread on here. XD I had NOTHING to do with it, it's not like people posted that moment because they knew I'd freak or anything
    (Well we've already gotten quite a few images, like Dento being the Masked Sommelier and Iris hiding behind him, as well as the one fanart pic of Iris--well you know. XD And then here's a comic by KOMUGI [they make REALLY awesome Dento pics btw] it's not finished yet, but here's the link to what they have done. I really hope they color this and put it on pixiv in the future. :3)

As for the Aloe/Kidachi thing, that's brilliant. Everyone thought they were such a WTF couple when they first appeared but then I've come to realize just how perfect they are for each other.
    I'm still never going to get the comparison out of my head, but they ARE quite like them. X33 (Only I think Dento's going to be the taller out of the two.)

I just noticed that the Bulbapedia page on Wishful has finally been updated...sort of. But that's definetly a nice high quality shot they have of Iris hiding behind Dent x3
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ishfulShipping
    They should mention how she hid behind Dento in the Beartic episode. XD

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday. I woke up on Tuesday thinking it was Thurs. (legit, my heart skipped a few beats and I was all "OMG!! I need to get the pics up!!" but then I realized there wasn't an episode airing anyways) and then yesterday I knew today was Thursday. See how messed up my week is? XDDD

I hope for the anime to showcase seasons somehow...even if it didn't make sense. During the winter, Iris can cuddle up to Dento and be all warm and snuggly with him. xD
    Aww, now that would be really cute. I hope they'll show seasons too. I think in the anime it's summer right now. I hope they get to go to the beach. 8D

Now that the anime has established a perfect opportunity for a running gag between the two, I fail to imagine a scene at the 7th Gym where Iris doesn't react to the cold and hide behind Dento's fabulous behind. It all just seems so perfectly set up.
    Lucky thing for Iris that Dento is there to keep her warm. X3

I don't blame her for being scared of Brycen O.O "Ice Mask?!?!?"

No, I don't mind! In fact they were made for all Wishfulshippers alike to use whenever and wherever, as long as proper credit is given.
    Don't worry, I know how you feel. *sigh*
    *crosses fingers* I really hope this is going to turn out to be a running gag and not a coincidence...oh yes, the seventh gym XD I wonder what Iris will be doing the whole time there. Especially since Brycen has a real Cryogonal.

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    They should mention how she hid behind Dento in the Beartic episode. XD
    I believe they did.

-

* Credit to pokefan#493

*crosses fingers* I really hope this is going to turn out to be a running gag and not a coincidence...oh yes, the seventh gym XD I wonder what Iris will be doing the whole time there. Especially since Brycen has a real Cryogonal.
    I don't think this is a coincidence, she has already hid behind him three different times. I think that's enough to say it could be a running gag...maybe. XDD

I believe they did.
    *checks* Yupz~ You're right, I must have missed it. ^^; I know it wasn't their when I checked to see if Iris hiding behind him in the Charles episode was on, so they must have added it when the dub of that episode came out.

XDDDD I love your sig! Baah the way she hides behind him and the LOOK on his face. He doesn't seem nearly as shocked as the first time, he's just checking out what she's doin' back there

Page 93 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast