Page 94 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I don't think this is a coincidence, she has already hid behind him three different times. I think that's enough to say it could be a running gag...maybe. XDD

*checks* Yupz~ You're right, I must have missed it. ^^; I know it wasn't their when I checked to see if Iris hiding behind him in the Charles episode was on, so they must have added it when the dub of that episode came out.
    Now if only the writers made them argue about Science/Spirits more. From what I hear a lot of fans find it funny. Ooh, so I guess it's mostly the dub-watchers who are updating that page. Too bad, seeing as Dent sounds sweeter when he's talking to Iris in the japanese.

XDDDD I love your sig! Baah the way she hides behind him and the LOOK on his face. He doesn't seem nearly as shocked as the first time, he's just checking out what she's doin' back there
    Thanks! I had to contemplate for a while whether to use the first or second time she hid behind him as my gif. But then Iris' "I are strongz!" face the second time was cuter XD Too bad we can't combine them
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Thanks! I had to contemplate for a while whether to use the first or second time she hid behind him as my gif. But then Iris' "I are strongz!" face the second time was cuter XD Too bad we can't combine them
    I love it too! I was just sitting here staring at the gif for the past minute //shot//

I think that bulbapedia should loosen their shipping guide-lines a bit, I mean we found tons more hints then they put on there!...then again some of that was over-analyzing the one-screenshot staring of Dento to Iris counts...IT DOEEES!

*crosses fingers* I really hope this is going to turn out to be a running gag and not a coincidence...oh yes, the seventh gym XD I wonder what Iris will be doing the whole time there. Especially since Brycen has a real Cryogonal.
    She definitely has to freak out at that gym battle. It's just gonna be Iris and Dento sitting and watching Ash's gym battle :'D Ooh it would be so cute if she was scared and buried her face in Dento's chest. Teehee~

Or maybe she'd be too scared to go in the gym so Dento, being the gentleman that he is offers to keep her company outside the gym and Ash will complain a bit but Dento will say it doesn't matter because Ash would be busy battlign anyway >:3

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Now if only the writers made them argue about Science/Spirits more. From what I hear a lot of fans find it funny. Ooh, so I guess it's mostly the dub-watchers who are updating that page. Too bad, seeing as Dent sounds sweeter when he's talking to Iris in the japanese.
    Ooh yes. I'm really hoping another episode will come up about that. XDD Hopefully in Celestial Tower? They kind of did in the Litwick episode. Both Dento and Iris got the >.> face to each other it's love. XD Possibly, I'm not sure who updates it though. Maybe who does it for the raw didn't think at the time that Iris's hand clutching onto Dento's (nice and warm) shoulder was hint worthy? Until Iris decided that Dento's shoulder wasn't warm enough. I found a Japanese site that pretty much hits everything we got. I translated it through Google Translate (so a very rough translation) sad thing is, I knew EVERYTHING it was trying to say. They even mentioned how sweet Dento talked to Iris in the Dragon Buster episode. :] He really doesn't talk that sweet to Ash. I remember a few things that Dento said in the Chili episode, something about him being brothers and making him want to help him even more (so if you think about how Dento helps Iris quite a bit....) and then Dento also said he had a love for balance. Granted, he's learned that everything doesn't have to do with balance, but he does still like it (and Iris balances Dento out. :3)

You're welcome, I think I always found the second one funnier for some reason, and it's probably because Iris was first trying to act tough. xD

------

Soooo

How would Dento and Iris celebrate the New Year? ( XDDD)

I say they'd.......go to a movie and have a nice dinner. This totally did not come from my agenda. This is pure creativity here! >:3

*I hope you guys never believe me when I say "This totally did not....." normally that means I'm kidding. XD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st December 2011 at 2:40 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I found a Japanese site that pretty much hits everything we got
    Haha, glad we have a mind link with our fellow Wishful fans x3

How would Dento and Iris celebrate the New Year?
    ...STARGAZING!!! *O* Or watching fireworks and such owo Just looking at something pretty in the sky.

AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS? I can't remember if it was posted before but I was just looking for Wishful stuff and found....

http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/11E1CF60...55DF2FBE7D_010

Reaction:
        Spoiler:- READ THIS AFTER WATCHING THE VID:

Edit: OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE <3
    Last edited by SilentStormfall; 31st December 2011 at 4:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStormfall View Post
    Maybe we should also make our own site/blog dedicated to Wishfulshipping. I know other ships have this, and I strongly believe DenAi deserves one for the Western side of the fandom. :D
    AND HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS? I can't remember if it was posted before but I was just looking for Wishful stuff and found....
    LOL, how weird! I saw that yesterday when I was bored and started Googling Wishful stuff. xD

It's so cute, especially when Iris accused Cress of being Dento's gf. And YES! Cress needs to play matchmaker every so often too, Chili can take a break for now. Him pushing Dento towards Iris was so d'awww x3

Fireworks! Maybe have a cute little dinner party with their friends (or all alone, just the two of them ;D), with Dento's spectacular cooking. Then, at the end of the countdown for the new year, Dento would hold her hand and tell her he hopes to be with her for another year or something, and then gives her a cute small kiss on the forehead which makes her embarrassed and call him a pain...

Happy New Years, everyone!
    Cheers to another year with our cracky ship and cracky nighttime discussions, however rare they might be now! :P

Quote Originally Posted by silentstormfall View Post
    and have you guys seen this? I can't remember if it was posted before but i was just looking for wishful stuff and found....

http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/11e1cf60...55df2fbe7d_010

reaction:
        Spoiler:- read this after watching the vid:
        Spoiler:- .:

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    Ooh yes. I'm really hoping another episode will come up about that. XDD Hopefully in Celestial Tower? They kind of did in the Litwick episode. Both Dento and Iris got the >.> face to each other it's love. XD Possibly, I'm not sure who updates it though. Maybe who does it for the raw didn't think at the time that Iris's hand clutching onto Dento's (nice and warm) shoulder was hint worthy? Until Iris decided that Dento's shoulder wasn't warm enough. I found a Japanese site that pretty much hits everything we got. I translated it through Google Translate (so a very rough translation) sad thing is, I knew EVERYTHING it was trying to say. They even mentioned how sweet Dento talked to Iris in the Dragon Buster episode. :] He really doesn't talk that sweet to Ash. I remember a few things that Dento said in the Chili episode, something about him being brothers and making him want to help him even more (so if you think about how Dento helps Iris quite a bit....) and then Dento also said he had a love for balance. Granted, he's learned that everything doesn't have to do with balance, but he does still like it (and Iris balances Dento out. :3)
    Sadly there hasn't been much mention of the spirits thing in a while. Hopefully it's not just a quirk which dies out over time. Pfft. They probably thought the shoulder thing was an error in animation. Ugh, once again the japanese are just a step ahead of us. Wait, did they even include that "Dent stares at Iris a milisecond longer two times" thing too?

I just found Dent's speech of how he's changed since travelling with Iris and Ash sweet in general.

Iris would call him a pain for making her wait a year to kiss him again.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Default So sorry for such long posts D=

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!~~~

I think that bulbapedia should loosen their shipping guide-lines a bit, I mean we found tons more hints then they put on there!...then again some of that was over-analyzing the one-screenshot staring of Dento to Iris counts...IT DOEEES!
    Yeah they should!! >:/ That one of Dento staring at Iris does count!! Anyone who says otherwise shall be turned into a newt. >:P Actually though I have heard complaints that bulbapedia is too strict. I heard that there is a lot of bias, and when somethings get through for some ships they don't allow it for others.

She definitely has to freak out at that gym battle. It's just gonna be Iris and Dento sitting and watching Ash's gym battle :'D Ooh it would be so cute if she was scared and buried her face in Dento's chest. Teehee~
    That'd be cute. Reminds me of this comic I saw where Iris wanted to scare Dento and he wound up turning around and she face-planted straight into his chest. XD Here's the comic if anyone wants to see it. Warning! Also contains Pokeshipping (the Iris face-planting into Dento doesn't though xD)

Or maybe she'd be too scared to go in the gym so Dento, being the gentleman that he is offers to keep her company outside the gym and Ash will complain a bit but Dento will say it doesn't matter because Ash would be busy battlign anyway >:3
    Aww I'd like this. I picture them going to a nice restuarant and eating something warm. X3

I swear they are just as cracky as us. xD Ok well our crack toned down a bit...but I think it'll be back over the summer when most of us have nothing better to do.

Reaction:
        Spoiler:- READ THIS AFTER WATCHING THE VID:
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    LOL, how weird! I saw that yesterday when I was bored and started Googling Wishful stuff. xD
    LOLOL You showed it to me. XDDDD

It's so cute, especially when Iris accused Cress of being Dento's gf. And YES! Cress needs to play matchmaker every so often too, Chili can take a break for now. Him pushing Dento towards Iris was so d'awww x3
    I wonder how Cress AND Chili would try to match make Dento and Iris together? They have something planned, I can tell. :P

Fireworks! Maybe have a cute little dinner party with their friends (or all alone, just the two of them ;D), with Dento's spectacular cooking. Then, at the end of the countdown for the new year, Dento would hold her hand and tell her he hopes to be with her for another year or something, and then gives her a cute small kiss on the forehead which makes her embarrassed and call him a pain...
    D'aaaw I can picture this in my head. X3

Where did our crack go? I know my imagination was all drained into Bio I and other courses. D=

Sadly there hasn't been much mention of the spirits thing in a while. Hopefully it's not just a quirk which dies out over time. Pfft. They probably thought the shoulder thing was an error in animation. Ugh, once again the japanese are just a step ahead of us. Wait, did they even include that "Dent stares at Iris a milisecond longer two times" thing too?
    Well they haven't really been lost much...I hope they don't kill that off, I enjoy that about those two. Unless they have Purrloin phobias and Ice phobias be the new running gag with them. X3 *waits for Dento to dive into Iris's hair*

Iris would call him a pain for making her wait a year to kiss him again.
    Iris: But Dento, it's going to be 2012...
    Dento: It'll just be like any other year. I predict a fine taste that's full of flavor. ^^
    Iris: :< But...but what about THE meteors?
    Dento: Don't be silly my dear Airisu, there weren't any meteor showers on tonight's forecast. ^^;
    Iris: >:O But the APOCALYPSE!!!
    Dento: +sighs+ Fine....I'll get an umbrella. >.>

Oh yeah!~ I almost forgot, more fanart came out. http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24047891
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st January 2012 at 2:34 AM.

It is 12:09 AM, my time, and I am beyond tired. -_- Well, happy Wishful New Year, everybody.

And I was going to have a fic up at midnight, too...maybe next year.

The same way everyone else does: Staying up as late as possible, getting high on soda and watching fireworks, all leading up to the famed 'midnight kiss' thing.

Yep, tired and unimaginative, that's me.
    Last edited by FlyingEevee; 1st January 2012 at 7:21 PM.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Aw,Another nice fanart 00poke_maniac! The first fanart made me laugh but the following fanart are really cute, putting Cilan's hand on Iris' shoulderXD Btw,Happy New Year everyone!

A new year date perhaps? It would be nice if Cilan would ask Iris out for a firework display to watch or Cilan could prepare a fireworks surprise and cook something sweet for Iris. XD
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 1st January 2012 at 6:56 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Happy New Year

I think Iris would try to be a lone because she has to travel with two guys but Cilan would try to quietly creep up on her to give her a "Happy New Year " hug instead he steps on a stick .Iris would find out and go walk up to Cilan about to call him a pain when she trips on a second stick ,push Cilan to the ground and Iris landing on top of him . As they look in each others eyes, a firework shaped as a heart exploins, and Cilan said quiely " Happy New Year," and he kisses Iris.

lucky iris she gets to travel with cilan , I will be the happiest girl in the world if i had a chanse to meet cilan XD XD XD

p.s. i can't spell -_-
    Last edited by AWESOMEGIRL; 2nd January 2012 at 12:48 AM.

I LOVE POKEMON

i'm me and don't change that.

*credit to Pokefan#493*

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Hey lookie guys~ Happy New Years from Dento and Iris or somethin' like that anyways:

Spoiler:- fanart:

Hello Wishfulshippers. I've been a fan of this pairing since BW has first aired and I just LOVE it, can I join in this discussion?

How would Dento and Iris celebrate the new year?

Like how I did. I didn't really do anything special. Just stayed home to watch the ball drop on TV. Since Castelia City reminds of NYC, I could see them heading there to watch the ball come down and then afterwards, they'd watch the fireworks.

That's all I can really see them doing though.

Do you like the Pokemon Adventures manga? If so, join the club!

Credit | Author's Profile | Shipping List
    3DS Friend Code: 0748-3470-9720

to 00poke maniac

OMG that fan art is so cute Cilan looks super cute in it

to xEryChan
    Welcome to wishfulshipping where all your dreams can come tru if the in invall wishshipping

P.s i can't spell and please read my last post and tell me if you like my New Years Eve Wishfulshipping idea
    edit:cubidkirby i can not get over your signature XD LOL
    Last edited by AWESOMEGIRL; 2nd January 2012 at 3:19 AM.

I LOVE POKEMON

i'm me and don't change that.

*credit to Pokefan#493*

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I wonder how Cress AND Chili would try to match make Dento and Iris together? They have something planned, I can tell. :P
    By now we all know how Pod has the direct approach while Corn is more fluid. All their plans would probably fail since they would be missing Dent's involvement in their brilliant "get Dent and Iris together" mission...or would they?

Well they haven't really been lost much...I hope they don't kill that off, I enjoy that about those two. Unless they have Purrloin phobias and Ice phobias be the new running gag with them. X3 *waits for Dento to dive into Iris's hair*
    But I want two running gags *whining*
    Then again they could fight about a lot of other stuff. Like that brief apples vs. cooked food one they had really early in the series.

I love Iris' outift in this one and really hope that this will be the next pretty thing they make her wear :3
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Welcome, xEryChan!

Awww, I love Iris' outfit! She and Dento look so cute together wearing those. <3

Then again they could fight about a lot of other stuff. Like that brief apples vs. cooked food one they had really early in the series.
    ...I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. Haha, so they've been at odds with each other since the beginning. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a ton of more Dento vs Iris moments in the future. I love it when they butt heads. xD

---

I drew a fanart! Happy New Years, mah peeps~

Good morning guys...back to re-typing this since my internet kicked out. Dx

Holy crap, remember that fanart I put up? XD There's an animation of it on youtube BY the user. I don't know about you guys but I find that pretty awesome!!

Running Den*Ai

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Hello Wishfulshippers. I've been a fan of this pairing since BW has first aired and I just LOVE it, can I join in this discussion?
    Hiya xEryChan~ Welcome to this crazy club! xD

Like how I did. I didn't really do anything special. Just stayed home to watch the ball drop on TV. Since Castelia City reminds of NYC, I could see them heading there to watch the ball come down and then afterwards, they'd watch the fireworks.
    Awww something simple yet sweet! X3 I wonder if the ball would be in the shape of a Pikachu or something? XDD

By now we all know how Pod has the direct approach while Corn is more fluid. All their plans would probably fail since they would be missing Dent's involvement in their brilliant "get Dent and Iris together" mission...or would they?
    Ooh I get it...so Pod and Corn would neutralize each other out? :'D I could imagine Pod accidently telling Iris the plan thinking she was Corn XD I think Pod and Corn would need to use different methods, but I'd love to see the look on their faces when Ash or someone gets them together by accident. XDDD

But I want two running gags *whining*
    Well there's an episode about a temple coming up...Iris gets turned into a mummy (for like 2 seconds xD) and Dento's left stranded on a stick...so it's possible that they could argue here a bit. *crosses fingers* I really hope they do.
    Omg I forgot about that...that was cute. Wasn't too much of an "argument" to where they were all >.> to each other x3 but I think that made it cuter how they gently argued hehe. I remember Dento also had a problem with Iris talking about love with her mouth full xD he just doesn't want ther exhibiting bad manners when he marries her. ;D

I love Iris' outift in this one and really hope that this will be the next pretty thing they make her wear :3
    I agree, it's so pretty. :3

This is sooo cute!!! X333 I left a comment on dA btw. XDDD

That was so cute! I never thought the user knew English, though. I hope s/he makes more adorable animations for DenAi in the future.
    Well there's an episode about a temple coming up...Iris gets turned into a mummy (for like 2 seconds xD) and Dento's left stranded on a stick...so it's possible that they could argue here a bit. :) *crosses fingers* I really hope they do.
    That sounds pretty outrageous... I hope they do have a little argument as well.

You know what would be really cute though? If in the future we get an episode where Iris and Dento accept their differences and learn a bit about science/the supernatural from each other. Character development, anyone? ;)
    This is sooo cute!!! X333 I left a comment on dA btw. XDDD
    Thanks! lol I know, I responded already. xD

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post

How would Dento and Iris celebrate the new year?

That's all I can really see them doing though.
    Welcome to the forum xErychan I hope you enjoy Everything Wishfulshipping. Welcome to the family. X3
    I'm back.I missed you all . It is nice to see all of you since New Years. I love the fanart. New Year I hope for a year full with DentAi. I need some new co-owners. XD Just to keep the forum more fun with Wishfulshipping.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 3rd January 2012 at 6:49 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Hey guys, I'm back, happy new year to everyone! Was the Secret Santa fun? I feel like I have a lot to catch up on the thread. I loved that video you posted poke_maniac, it's funny and cute. I watched the Pod episode and I noticed a little Wishful hint : when Iris told Pod he's a kid, Pod was about to argue back but Dento stopped him! I loved how Iris was impressed by Dento's skills during that episode.

And welcome to the new members!
    Last edited by Kirika; 3rd January 2012 at 9:27 AM.

That sounds pretty outrageous... I hope they do have a little argument as well.
    They might. It looks like Dento has the comic relief part in this episode...just given by his facial expressions that I've seen. xD I didn't see too much of Iris though to see if they'll be interacting.

You know what would be really cute though? If in the future we get an episode where Iris and Dento accept their differences and learn a bit about science/the supernatural from each other. Character development, anyone?
    This would be really cute...I'd hope for one day that they would just let Dento and Iris do things on their own without Ash with them or something like that. I always picture Dento and Iris getting lost in a forest and accepting their differences then. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    I watched the Pod episode and I noticed a little Wishful hint : when Iris told Pod he's a kid, Pod was about to argue back but Dento stopped him! I loved how Iris was impressed by Dento's skills during that episode.
    I saw that part, I thought it was pretty cute. :3 I also remember how when Pod was battling Ash that she mentioned Dento quite a bit. I can't remember her exact words though...and Pansage also mirrored her. What about when Dento said that he liked balance? (Regardless that he's learning more than just balance xD) It's obvious that the person who would balance him out would be Iris.

Oh yeah guys, here's a bigger picture of the one I posted before, as well as pictures of Iris and Dento single in their outfits.

Yo guys, bumping this thread for the sake of 00poke_maniac , still a Wishfulshipper btw!

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    Yo guys, bumping this thread for the sake of 00poke_maniac , still a Wishfulshipper btw!
    Thanks!~ Now I can post up the pics I wanted to!!!

-----------------------------------

Ok, so today was a Gym Battle which means Dento and Iris got to hang out next to each other the whole time. XDD I found some pictures that I liked within it so I'll put them up I wanted to post them so bad I took new measures...XD;

Here's a cute fanart btw: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24162528 (It's so weird seeing people who you are used to drawing Dent pictures and then find out they are Wishfulshippers o.o; or at least open to it. xD)

Spoiler:- pics:

Also the ending is cute...there's spoilers in it for some Pokemon (not in Dento and Iris's team though only Ash. That helps us though because you can clearly see Iris next to Dento and Ash is harder to see since his Pokemon are crowded around him).

Spoiler:- ending; large pic and *minimal* spoilers:

So.....um topic:

What kinds of Wishful moments would you like to see in 2012?

I guess it's about time I start getting more active so you guys don't be surprised when you see me posting randomly in this thread.

I am a Wishfulshipper after all. ˇ_ˇ

Here's a cute fanart btw: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24162528 (It's so weird seeing people who you are used to drawing Dent pictures and then find out they are Wishfulshippers o.o; or at least open to it. xD)
    Heh, strange picture, seems like Iris and Dento are confused about how they feel about each other ... or something like that. ^^ :P

Dento: Say Iris, would you like me to taste you?
    Iris: Taste ... me?
    Dento: I promise that you'll like it.

*pervert mind off*

I really want to see a double battle involving Iris and Dento and them having to adjust to each other in order to win. Either that or Ash being kidnapped by Team Rocket with his Pokémon as Iris and Dento have to join forces in order to rescue him. Surely, another one of Iris' "hiding" behind Dento moments as well. :P

....and now, her story begins.

I am so sorry for my hiatus!! <:O I've been so busy with fanfiction (not for the Wishful forum unfortunately...) and I even went so far as to forget about this thread! I'm so sorry!! >.<

Anyways, the topic: Oh, and yes, I AM just joining in as if I was never gone at all. Problem?? :P

What Wishful hints would you like to see in 2012?

I'd kinda like to see Iris drag Cilan to a tribe-like place by the hand *0*... and then see her explain everything to him in detail. It would be fun to see Cilan begin to drift off as he is not interested in the spirtiual aspect of things and then for Iris to get mad at him and whack him over the head with one of his oh-so precious spoons...! ^-^ THAT, I would love to see, or:

Them watching the fireworks. Think about it, a common idea I know, but you can imagine their faces and such. I can just picture it now, Ash spotting a new pokemon and running off after it like a noob...:P trying to catch it, whilst the pair of them just sit there stunned. xD

And of course, more Iris hiding behind Cilan business trying to touch his fabulous behind again...

Anyways, happy-belated-New-Year-Wishfulshippers!!~

~Jess~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Now that's just sugary-sweet adorable. I love the background and sort of new years feel to the whole thing.

Running Den*Ai

Ooh I get it...so Pod and Corn would neutralize each other out? :'D I could imagine Pod accidently telling Iris the plan thinking she was Corn XD I think Pod and Corn would need to use different methods, but I'd love to see the look on their faces when Ash or someone gets them together by accident. XDDD

Well there's an episode about a temple coming up...Iris gets turned into a mummy (for like 2 seconds xD) and Dento's left stranded on a stick...so it's possible that they could argue here a bit. *crosses fingers* I really hope they do.
    That video totally makes that batch of fanart 1000x funnier. Dent sorta had that coming.

I imagine the two fighting over who can get them together first. They have a contest over it which starts out with simple things like mistletoe but keep failing so end up becoming these huge intricate plans (ex. Pod stranding them on a deserted island with a bowl of spaghetti and a barrel of fireworks vs. Corn locking them in a room together as he recites through all 15 volumes of how to hook up your brother on a microphone) just for them to fail too. Then Ash slips on a banana peel or something XD

I don't know what they could possibly argue about in that situation, but sure.

That looks like some signature made by a fangirl, which makes me happy.

For a second there I thought Dent would have his other arm wrapped around Iris' shoulders. But of course he's too gentlemanly to do that. Is Ash supposed to be their child begging to go to Disney World?

Spoiler:- ending; large pic and *minimal* spoilers:

The return of Dentmask.
    Last edited by CupidKirby; 5th January 2012 at 8:37 PM.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Page 94 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast