Page 95 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Here's a cute fanart btw: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24162528 (It's so weird seeing people who you are used to drawing Dent pictures and then find out they are Wishfulshippers o.o; or at least open to it. xD)
    That's cute and funny x3 Also thanks for the screenshots!

What kinds of Wishful moments would you like to see in 2012?
    More Iris hiding behind Dento xDD
    Last edited by Raikar; 5th January 2012 at 11:17 PM. Reason: The Ed is already on You tube >.<

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

I love the new ED, it's so adorable <3 <3

@00poke_maniac That fanart is cute! They look kinda confused, though. I wonder why. o_o
        Spoiler:- pics:
    I love these two, haha. That look Dento gives Iris, I can't explain it, but it's just awesome. XD And awww, they look like a couple sitting on that couch together.

More Iris hiding behind Dento scenes! I think everyone here wants to see that again~ Also, more alone time with Ash doing his own stuff like he always does wouldn't hurt. I think it's safe to say my wishes are reasonable enough to actually happen.

Time. It flies way too fast. Anyway, chapters two and three of Joined Hands of Fate have been uploaded.

More of Iris hiding behind Cilan. And Ash vanishing for a few episodes.(See that? My wishes are impossible to grant :<)

I might not be on that much starting next week. Damn school.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    That video totally makes that batch of fanart 1000x funnier. Dent sorta had that coming.
    I just can't get over that expression on his face when he sees the Purrloin. XDDD

I imagine the two fighting over who can get them together first. They have a contest over it which starts out with simple things like mistletoe but keep failing so end up becoming these huge intricate plans (ex. Pod stranding them on a deserted island with a bowl of spaghetti and a barrel of fireworks vs. Corn locking them in a room together as he recites through all 15 volumes of how to hook up your brother on a microphone) just for them to fail too. Then Ash slips on a banana peel or something XD
    Omg I’d love this. X333 Dento and Iris should totally eat spaghetti together.

As Ash for slipping on a banana peel? Win. He’ll bump into Dento and that’s how they get their first kiss. 8D Now…why can’t Bianca do something like this? Oh right…she only bumps Ash people into water

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    @00poke_maniac That fanart is cute! They look kinda confused, though. I wonder why. o_o
    They are confused on the feelings they have for each other I bet. :3

Quote Originally Posted by The-Star-Meowth View Post
    Time. It flies way too fast. Anyway, chapters two and three of Joined Hands of Fate have been uploaded.
    Just read it! It seems great so far. ^^

--

I’d love to see Iris hide behind Dento of course. ^.^ I’d love to see a tag battle in the future but…I don’t want to get any hopes too high, haha. Oh! I know, how about more of Dento/Iris + Kibago moments since Meowth ran away :’(
    ---

Also here’s a new fanart by mochi! ^.^

Spoiler:- fanart:
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

*falls through the roof* OW!!!!!!!!!! Huh? Oh, hi guys!

00poke_maniac: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many awesomely awesome pictures & screenshots of cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

That destiny knot pic is super cute! X33333

CupidKirby: You should totally do a wishful AMV on ur Youtube account. ^^
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Hey guys! If you haven't already, you all should check out this really cute fanfic by AbsolXWolf. They kindly dedicated this fic to the thread and all of of its members. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    00poke_maniac: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many awesomely awesome pictures & screenshots of cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

Wait! There's more! ;D http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24226752

(who doesn't love Iris hiding behind Dento? X3 I just wish I knew what they were saying ;-; )

I want somebody to play matchmaker. Any episode where somebody asks if they're a couple (or confuses them for one) would be my favorite episode of all time.

What about if they're confused for the prince and princess of whatever movie-exclusive country to get to in the next movie? Not exactly logical but I'd still like to see it.

Oh, this is all for the topic. I'm too lazy to cut and paste it here. >.<
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

(who doesn't love Iris hiding behind Dento? X3 I just wish I knew what they were saying ;-; )
    Ok I made a translation cuz it's so cute <3<3
        Spoiler:- Aww:

Sorry for the bad english xD
    Last edited by Raikar; 8th January 2012 at 4:45 AM.

<3
    awesome banner by Pokefan#493

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac
    Hey guys! If you haven't already, you all should check out this really cute fanfic by AbsolXWolf. They kindly dedicated this fic to the thread and all of of its members. X3
    I read it, and it was adorable. :3 Our idea of getting Iris jealous by having a fangirl gush over Dento was used, yay~!

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar
    Okay, that comic was downright adorable, but the translation makes it oh so much better. I love how Dento says "I'll be your shield" <3

Thank you so much Raikar for the translation and 00poke_maniac for sharing the comic! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post

X3333 OMG!! Thank you so much, Raikar! This made the comic like...100x better. x3 I just adored it when Dento said "I'll be your shield" X33 I like that though...I could picture that happening in the anime really, especially since something similar happened.

I was thinking about this last night after I read this comic, I was probably a little cracky but w/e and I wondered what would be the chances of Iris asking to hold Dento's hand when they have to go through Twist Mountain? I think they are kind of high. Maybe not, but it's a nice thought to think about. What if they hold hands through the whole episode? 8D

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Okay, that comic was downright adorable, but the translation makes it oh so much better. I love how Dento says "I'll be your shield" <3
    ^^ Agreed!! <3 I don't think I'll get over that shield commment for a while....too cute...X33
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 8th January 2012 at 3:44 PM.

Aw, that story was very sweet and the way Iris' point of view was written out was perfectly in character. I was just fangirling over this until I scrolled down to AbsolXWolf's signature honestly XD

Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post

Yes, that's exactly how it should happen the next time >=D
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

I read the fanfic too. I think it's the first CilanXIris fic I ever read. Does anyone know more good ones? I'd like to read some.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

Aw, that story was very sweet and the way Iris' point of view was written out was perfectly in character. I was just fangirling over this until I scrolled down to AbsolXWolf's signature honestly XD
    OMG IKR? I've seen AbsolXWolf's siggie much earlier, but it's epic. XD

Yes, that's exactly how it should happen the next time >=D
    I like how realistic that comic was *.* it just seems like something that could seriously happen...or close to it at least. :3

Gosh...what's funny is, thinking back when Iris's fear was first revealed in Ash and Trip's Third Battle (rofl english dub titles come in handy when the numbers are whacked up xD) I think we mentioned about wanting Iris to hide behind Dento and look what happened? =D

Also:

I found another fanart(s) I find this one really cute because there's a whole bunch of cute scenes in one:

Spoiler:- pic:

NOTE
    ***Also, there is a possibility that on some (more frequent than last semester) days I may not be able to post episode pics due to a schedule change. I'll see what I can do though because I enjoy posting them. :3 I don't know, would you still want me to post even if you guys see the episode/pictures before I post them as a record of Dento and Iris standing by each other Wishful moments? I'll leave it up to you guys. XDD I'm hoping that I'll still have time, I do have keyhole now, so that just means getting up early at 5 maybe... but with less quality pics that might be caught on a blink. XD

NOTE
    ***Also, there is a possibility that on some (more frequent than last semester) days I may not be able to post episode pics due to a schedule change. I'll see what I can do though because I enjoy posting them. :3 I don't know, would you still want me to post even if you guys see the episode/pictures before I post them as a record of Dento and Iris standing by each other Wishful moments? I'll leave it up to you guys. XDD I'm hoping that I'll still have time, I do have keyhole now, so that just means getting up early at 5 maybe... but with less quality pics that might be caught on a blink. XD

I'd still want you to post them. I watch episodes as they come out in English, not as they air in Japanese, and it's fun to get little Wishfulshippy spoilers. That way I know which episodes to look forward to.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

...Have all of you died? We haven't had a post up here for... two days! XD

On topic (sorta), do you guys think there'll be a hint in one of the new episodes? I can't wait!

I LIVE!!!

I just didn't post because I didn't have much to say, other than that the Wishful pictures made me really want to watch that episode...but now I know the topic.

What moments do you want to see in 2012?
    More debates, or someone asking if they're a couple. I don't care if that person goes on to imply Negai later, asking if they're a couple is a good enough hint. Especially if they blush when denying it.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

My birthday's today. Whatever episode comes out tomorrow (the numbers are so confusing!) better give me something to fangirl over as a brithday present. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    My birthday's today. Whatever episode comes out tomorrow (the numbers are so confusing!) better give me something to fangirl over as a brithday present. <3
    Well Happy Birthday Egitim And many more hope to come. New Year meaning that there should be some new hints for Wishfulshipping.
    So I wouldn't be on the forums for much because I would be starting school pretty soon and I need someone to help me keep track of the forum. I still be here.
    So Yeah I'll hoping for Wishfulshipping hints and more wonderful fanfics and fanart.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 11th January 2012 at 8:13 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I'M ALIVE!!!! barely... I've been soo sleepy lately ~.~ I've had a hard time getting back to VMs even. xD;

Ok, so I will still post pictures. I might have enough time to do it before I go to school and if not, I'm sure I can upload them during school anyways I think. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    Happy Birthday!!! ^^

It's the Chargestone Cave epi...which honestly I can't wait for it. X3 Since Bianca is appearing in it, Dento and Iris have plenty of time to hangout with each other! :33 Anyone else hope/think Bianca is a Wishfulshipper? Either way she gets them into shippy positions. :P Anyone else think Ice-- jk jk

I had more I wanted to say...or at least I felt like I had more I wanted to say. I think I had it planned before I went to school, but I forgot. XDD Oh oh!! Here's a piece of fanart not what I wanted to say, but it helps. X3

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24305285

Also just in case if this thread is not bumped after this message, check it for pics of the episode tomorrow. X3

I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya, I stole ur jokes, u guys mad? XDDD

Anyways....

Ok, the fanart is COMPLETELY adorable. But did anyone, see how creepy Iris and Cilan's eyes looked?!?!?! *shudders*
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Well it looks like Egitim got her birthday wish! This episode is definitely a must see. Now first nothing major like someone calling them a couple, but let me just say that Dento and Iris purdy much hung out for the entire episode. I really liked today's episode. X333 Like really, this is the first time I couldn't post pictures because there were TOO many!~ XDD If it was only small scenes I might have been able to. (Also I'm posting pics on campus...not sure if it'll all stay on photobucket so when I get home and I find out the pics do not work I'll just repost them.) But gosh...I'm soo happy about today's episode. It was so epic (and Joltik are ADORABLE!!!!! X333)

....And um...just warning you now there's 17 pictures. I went overboard....sorry. ^^;

I just saw episodes 61-62 translated and am going to watch 63 right now. Yeah, not really any Wishful moments other than Dent so blantantly and obviously starring at how beautiful Iris looked in her tribe outfit. Dent fighting a legendary with Pansage for like 10 minutes was bad*ss.

Well it looks like Egitim got her birthday wish! This episode is definitely a must see. Now first nothing major like someone calling them a couple, but let me just say that Dento and Iris purdy much hung out for the entire episode. I really liked today's episode. X333 Like really, this is the first time I couldn't post pictures because there were TOO many!~ XDD If it was only small scenes I might have been able to. (Also I'm posting pics on campus...not sure if it'll all stay on photobucket so when I get home and I find out the pics do not work I'll just repost them.) But gosh...I'm soo happy about today's episode. It was so epic (and Joltik are ADORABLE!!!!! X333)

....And um...just warning you now there's 17 pictures. I went overboard....sorry. ^^;
    Don't you ever apologize for posting episode pictures. I think most of us don't care if they're late or early as long as you enjoy doing it and we do too.

More simultaneous reactions. And such classics too x3

Of course after sapping any memories of being together from Iris and Dent, Ash is horrified to find out that the fangirl has come back to try to pair them up again. He decides to lose all hope and throws himself in a fountain for her.

Thankfully her attempts don't work. Ash has successfully distracted the two with his Pokemon league clips instead. "Where'd you find a level 52 Krabby from?"

However, all goes wrong when the fangirl decides force their memories back into them and fix everything by pushing Dent in a fountain instead. The poor boy flips over and tumbles onto his head, getting up in pain while Iris just wonders what the heck is wrong with Bianca.

Instead of getting his memories back, Dent wakes up thinking he's a Purrloin.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

The hint I noticed right off the bat includes a spoiler...

Spoiler:- Yo:

That's my take on it, at any rate.

I just saw episodes 61-62 translated and am going to watch 63 right now. Yeah, not really any Wishful moments other than Dent so blantantly and obviously starring at how beautiful Iris looked in her tribe outfit. Dent fighting a legendary with Pansage for like 10 minutes was bad*ss.
    Well at least in BW62 they battled together a bit. :3 XDDD Dento just couldn't take his eyes off her, even if it was just for a split second lol. I loved Dento's fight against Thunderus or whatever it's called (forgive me, I really can't remember the names of the Genie Trio..they've just never sparked my interest).

Don't you ever apologize for posting episode pictures. I think most of us don't care if they're late or early as long as you enjoy doing it and we do too.
    Haha ok I won't. I like getting them up early, but I've found out I can do them during my break time at school. XDD

Instead of getting his memories back, Dent wakes up thinking he's a Purrloin.
    Oddly, it looks like that happiest day of his life. I wonder if Dento would ever get over his Purrloin fear because they match the color of Iris? //shot//

You know..I've been mulling over this for a while, and I'd really like to see Dento and Iris in a Tag Battle against Cabernet and Langely. I could just picture Dento and Iris having to face their fears together (assuming Cabby gets a Purrloin) and it'd be really cool to see them in a legit double battle together. I'd love to see Crustle and Excadrill team up...they'd murder all XDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    The hint I noticed right off the bat includes a spoiler...

Spoiler:- Yo:

That's my take on it, at any rate.
    Yeah, I thought that too when I saw the episode. ^^ Iris seems to have a certain way of looking at Dento, and it's really cute. :3

Another thing that popped into my mind:
    Iris hasn't called Dento a "pain" lately :/ but I guess it's because he hasn't done anything "pain-worthy" yet. ^^; I just hope they don't randomly decide to get rid of this gag Dx

Page 95 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast