Page 96 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4243

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Another thing that popped into my mind:
    Iris hasn't called Dento a "pain" lately :/ but I guess it's because he hasn't done anything "pain-worthy" yet. ^^; I just hope they don't randomly decide to get rid of this gag Dx
    From what I've seen, Dent's been doing more hardcore battling than his "time" thing lately, so I wouldn't worry about it XD (Seriously, I thought it was a coincidence that Dent seemed overpowered but the longer the series goes the more I'm proved wrong)

Well I'm pretty sure if you're a Purrloin you wouldn't have a fear of Purrloins. He's probably pretty happy that he's overcome his fear. Or maybe he's dreaming about Iris hugging him in her arms.
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

…Hi…;~; Here I am…braving a popular forum thread, because I wanted to thank you all for reading the story I wrote. (please don’t eat me)

I think the last time I was on something this popular, I was severely insulted because of my gender. But since it’s impossible to view my gender here, I feel a little bit safer (no seriously, please don’t eat me)

This post turned out a little long (I felt the need to respond to everyone) I hope all of you don’t mind. If you do, please let me know and I will trim it.

I should also warn you I can get sarcastic, especially when I’m used to a situation or place.

Hey guys! If you haven't already, you all should check out this really cute fanfic by AbsolXWolf. They kindly dedicated this fic to the thread and all of of its members. X3
    Thank you so much, 00poke_maniac, for putting up with me. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikar View Post
    Ok I made a translation cuz it's so cute <3<3’
    Raikar, you’re amazing ;~; It's perfect now.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    I read it, and it was adorable. :3 Our idea of getting Iris jealous by having a fangirl gush over Dento was used, yay~!
    Thank you very much!

I was PMing 00poke_maniac and we started wondering how Cilan might react to someone who was genuinely in love with him. That’s how the story idea began…but the end result didn’t turn out quite the same as I had originally intended (neither did the fangirl character in the story). But yes, the Iris-jealous-by-fangirl couldn’t be avoided if I wanted to make it shippy. Or, at least, having Iris jealous made it easier to be shippy. XD

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Aw, that story was very sweet and the way Iris' point of view was written out was perfectly in character.
    Ah! Thank you very much! ^ ^ I was rather worried I did not do Iris justice. ^ ^;

I was just fangirling over this until I scrolled down to AbsolXWolf's signature honestly XD
    I’m sorry my signature interrupted your fangirling XD Speaking of which, I love your gif. That episode cracked me up the whole way through, especially when Iris hide behind Dento.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I read the fanfic too. I think it's the first CilanXIris fic I ever read. Does anyone know more good ones? I'd like to read some.
    Thank you very much for reading! ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    I enjoy reading some of jesspikapal's work, which I only recently stumbled upon. Though admittedly I haven't read her Wishful stories (I've mainly looked through the stories concerning her awesome character Ruby. She's a sarcastic musician just like me!)

Here is her fanfiction account, I believe: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2074525/Jesspikapal

And 00poke_maniac writes as well (but I don't have her fanfiction account *stares at 00poke_maniac intently*). And I'm sure I'm missing a whole host of people because I haven't completely gone through all the posts here (sorry)

Btw, don't you write yourself Egitim? I wouuld love to read some of your work ^ ^

OMG IKR? I've seen AbsolXWolf's siggie much earlier, but it's epic. XD
    (You were actually the first one I showed on this forum)

Aww thank you. ^ ^ It makes me feel good to know that the 2 hours I spent wrestling with an uncooperative computer were well spent. ^ ^;

Gosh...what's funny is, thinking back when Iris's fear was first revealed in Ash and Trip's Third Battle (rofl english dub titles come in handy when the numbers are whacked up xD) I think we mentioned about wanting Iris to hide behind Dento and look what happened? =D

….So that’s why it’s called Wishfulshipping…We make a wish and the writers make it come true.

...Have all of you died? We haven't had a post up here for... two days! XD
    I’m not dead yet. …I’m getting better….

My birthday's today. Whatever episode comes out tomorrow (the numbers are so confusing!) better give me something to fangirl over as a brithday present. <3
    Ack! A very late Birthday to you then~ (sorry I missed it)

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello, Alive ^ ^ I am AbsolXWolf

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Ok, the fanart is COMPLETELY adorable. But did anyone, see how creepy Iris and Cilan's eyes looked?!?!?! *shudders*
    I think it might be the style…maybe :/

[SPOILER=pics]

And so Dento and Iris take out their Poke Balls and discover some new children of their's sucking the life out of their electric Pokemon. I wish those Poke Balls were empty. It'd be awesome if they both caught one because Joltik are so cute.
    Dento: Let’s call them “Ingo and Emmet”! (of course he would reference something Subway)
    Iris: No! “Zekrom and Reshiram”! (Dragons, of course)
    Ash: ….Why can’t we call them “Emmet and Zekrom”?

Spoiler:- ...:

(I laughed at this part)

Dento: THIS DARN DOOR WON'T OPEN!!!!
    Iris: Guys...don't strain yourselves. I think I hear something....
    Dento: That would be my back cracking…like it did back at Deino daycare. ;~;

I just saw episodes 61-62 translated and am going to watch 63 right now. Yeah, not really any Wishful moments other than Dent so blantantly and obviously starring at how beautiful Iris looked in her tribe outfit. Dent fighting a legendary with Pansage for like 10 minutes was bad*ss.
    Iris: Er…Dento. Your mouth is open.
    Dento: :-D :-D :-D …Ah, my apologies; did you say something, Iris?

They actually fought the legendaries?? Dang, I need to see this episode…

*reads rest of post*
    XD XD XD XD XD XD
    I have a soft spot for good crack stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    The hint I noticed right off the bat includes a spoiler...

Spoiler:- Yo:

Show Spoiler

when Dent was talking about the chargestone cave
    http://filb.de/content/anime/bw/062/015.jpg

I loved Iris' expression, and how it's not that platonic, in my opinion. ;]
    http://filb.de/content/anime/bw/062/016.jpg

As opposed to Ash's "omg info!" face.
    http://filb.de/content/anime/bw/062/017.jpg

That's my take on it, at any rate.
    Thanks for the pics, Rat2rrj! Man, Iris and Dent just can’t keep their eyes off each other.

I loved Dento's fight against Thunderus or whatever it's called (forgive me, I really can't remember the names of the Genie Trio..they've just never sparked my interest).
    That's right! They're genies! Let's all make three wishes...something Wishfulshippy...

You know..I've been mulling over this for a while, and I'd really like to see Dento and Iris in a Tag Battle against Cabernet and Langely. I could just picture Dento and Iris having to face their fears together (assuming Cabby gets a Purrloin) and it'd be really cool to see them in a legit double battle together. I'd love to see Crustle and Excadrill team up...they'd murder all XDDD
    I don’t see why Cabernet wouldn’t, seeing as it’s her “pseudo-enemy’s” greatest fear.

And then Axew and Pansage come in the second round. Iris is going to have to grow out her hair if Axew ever achieves its dream of becoming a Haxorus.

(Of course, the battle is interrupting by Zorua coming in disguised as a Purrloin shooting illusionary ice beams everywhere)

Another thing that popped into my mind:
    Iris hasn't called Dento a "pain" lately :/ but I guess it's because he hasn't done anything "pain-worthy" yet. ^^; I just hope they don't randomly decide to get rid of this gag Dx
    She..realized the difference between pleasure and pain?

From what I've seen, Dent's been doing more hardcore battling than his "time" thing lately, so I wouldn't worry about it XD (Seriously, I thought it was a coincidence that Dent seemed overpowered but the longer the series goes the more I'm proved wrong)
    Yes, I rather miss all sparkle-till-you-induce-coma moments. I hope they bring them back soon.

What moments do you want to see in 2012?

I don’t know. I suppose the moment I win the lottery…

Definitely more Purrloin ones.
    Fanfiction:
    The Twisted Child of Johto

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543996

Official from Oscars Thread ^

png image hosting
    I made this ^

Hullo AbsolXWolf!
    Don't worry about us, we're not going to eat you. In fact, we are glad you are joining us here, because we all loved your story. ^^
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolXWolf View Post
    …Hi…;~; Here I am…braving a popular forum thread, because I wanted to thank you all for reading the story I wrote. (please don’t eat me)

I think the last time I was on something this popular, I was severely insulted because of my gender. But since it’s impossible to view my gender here, I feel a little bit safer (no seriously, please don’t eat me)
    Hey hey, no need to be shy. I'm sure whatever insecurity you have of being weird will be completely drowned out by how much worse we are XD

I was PMing 00poke_maniac and we started wondering how Cilan might react to someone who was genuinely in love with him. That’s how the story idea began…but the end result didn’t turn out quite the same as I had originally intended (neither did the fangirl character in the story). But yes, the Iris-jealous-by-fangirl couldn’t be avoided if I wanted to make it shippy. Or, at least, having Iris jealous made it easier to be shippy. XD

I’m sorry my signature interrupted your fangirling XD Speaking of which, I love your gif. That episode cracked me up the whole way through, especially when Iris hide behind Dento
    I'm guessing polite and patient. Dent's probably had a lot of his fangirls confess to him back before the series started. Though the question of how he'll react now that he's in love with Iris is up in the air. And don't worry, all the stuff I write end up different from how I thought in the start too.

Nah. I just proceeded to fangirl over you signature right after. I pretty much sig any epic Wishful/Dent moment I see XD

Iris: Er…Dento. Your mouth is open.
    Dento: :-D :-D :-D …Ah, my apologies; did you say something, Iris?
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed just how rainbows and unicorns happy Dent looked XD

They actually fought the legendaries?? Dang, I need to see this episode…
    A lot of people said they liked the episodes for the fighting I guess. I only really enjoyed the part with Dent solo-ing it out though.
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

Omg!!! I'm so proud of you ;_; you posted!!! XDDD We won't eat you, we're like a crazy, happy family here! (Or at least, I like to think we are. XDD)

And 00poke_maniac writes as well (but I don't have her fanfiction account *stares at 00poke_maniac intently*). And I'm sure I'm missing a whole host of people because I haven't completely gone through all the posts here (sorry)
    My fanfiction account is right here (I don't write many stories though and my Wishful one was something like "Hey!! I want to right a Wishful story...I'll go do it!" XDD) ^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3268240/JennaJayfeather

I've really got to update my biography. o.o; isn't a pic of Dento enough? XDD

….So that’s why it’s called Wishfulshipping…We make a wish and the writers make it come true.
    Yups. That's how it goes when 3rd Gen. remakes come out the movie with Jirachi will probably be Wishfulshippy, they might as well call it right now "Jirachi: Wishfulshipping Maker". Can't you just picture Dento singing a lullaby in Iris's ear? X33

I’m not dead yet. …I’m getting better….
    Bring out yer dead! //shot//

Dento: Let’s call them “Ingo and Emmet”! (of course he would reference something Subway)
    Iris: No! “Zekrom and Reshiram”! (Dragons, of course)
    Ash: ….Why can’t we call them “Emmet and Zekrom”?
    Iris: But I wanted Zekrom!!
    Ash: Well then @.@ that ones Zekrom....and Dento's is Emmet.
    Dento: But look...Iris's looks so much more like an Emmet! See how mine is spikier? Looks much more like a Zekrom to me...
    Iris: Here Dento, let's trade Joltik! :3
    Dento: Alright *hands her his, and she hands him hers* ...Now that I look at it this one looks more like an Ingo than an Emmet.
    Iris: Yeah, and mine looks much more like a Reshiram than Zekrom. :/
    Pikachu: *facepalm* "Can they just make up their minds?" -_-

That's right! They're genies! Let's all make three wishes...something Wishfulshippy...
    What if Dento and Iris were granted three wishes? What would they wish for? XDD A child who turns out to be Meowth

I don’t see why Cabernet wouldn’t, seeing as it’s her “pseudo-enemy’s” greatest fear.
    I really hope this happens. She probably doesn't know it's his fear though. XDD

(Of course, the battle is interrupting by Zorua coming in disguised as a Purrloin shooting illusionary ice beams everywhere)[/s]
    And pure chaos happens. Good for us Wishfulshippers coz Dento and Iris would be hugging each other. X33 I dunno...today it feels like my crack is coming back a bit. XDD

I only really enjoyed the part with Dent solo-ing it out though.
    Yeah, same here. He's been seeming even more epic lately when it comes to battling. I think he's the strongest in the group right now, and oh oh! What I noticed was that Iris always looks amazed with Dento's battling skills.

Like in the new episode that came out, she shouted "SUGOI" really loud and excited. No one else did (well James did in a like "keh! Oh crap" sort of way, only for Iris to cheer afterwards). There are lots of moments where Iris looks engaged in Dento's battle, and not just cheering because he pulled off a win, but cheering while he battles. Admit it Iris, deep down you're a fangirl XDD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

My fanfiction account is right here (I don't write many stories though and my Wishful one was something like "Hey!! I want to right a Wishful story...I'll go do it!" XDD) ^^

Yups. That's how it goes when 3rd Gen. remakes come out the movie with Jirachi will probably be Wishfulshippy, they might as well call it right now "Jirachi: Wishfulshipping Maker". Can't you just picture Dento singing a lullaby in Iris's ear? X33

Dento: But look...Iris's looks so much more like an Emmet! See how mine is spikier? Looks much more like a Zekrom to me...
    Dento: Alright *hands her his, and she hands him hers* ...Now that I look at it this one looks more like an Ingo than an Emmet.

What if Dento and Iris were granted three wishes? What would they wish for? XDD A child who turns out to be Meowth

And pure chaos happens. Good for us Wishfulshippers coz Dento and Iris would be hugging each other. X33 I dunno...today it feels like my crack is coming back a bit. XDD
    Longest post think you have yet, my girl.

I read a few of your stories, they are pretty good! ^^

I leiks Jirachi making wishful stuff!

Me (as a dragon): For the love of Arceus, will you make up your minds and just name them Emmet and Zekrom!!?!!?
    Cilan and Iris: B-but, but-
    Me: NO BUTS!!!!!!!!!!
    Ash and Pikachu: 0_0;

No, they travel to the future (without being able to be seen by futureistec people), with Celebi's help, and they find out their children are Luke, Trip, and Burgundy! The three had traveled back in time to watch their parent's journey, acting different than they normally are in the future! I swear that when people read this, they will jot down fanfics in ten seconds flat.

If she does, remember the thing above this. She won't get one because she likes her daddy but pretends she doesn't.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, JAPAN!!!
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

It's crack time~

So, cabness finds our about the purrloin thang, and Ash will be all "...nope, I'm training with pikachu, later."

Iris would be profusely facepalming, Cilan would be sitting in a tree going "...YOU. WHY. STOP LOOKING AT ME, FELINE."

And Burgundy would be chanting "it's a cat, it's a cat, I'm an explicative, it's a cat!" at the foot of the tree holding the bemused cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    Hullo AbsolXWolf!
    Don't worry about us, we're not going to eat you. In fact, we are glad you are joining us here, because we all loved your story. ^^
    Thank you so much! You’re too kind! ^ ^ (I probably wouldn’t taste very good anyways)

And please feel free to critique me if you think anything I write is weird/bad/whatever as I’m trying to improve myself as a writer.

Hey hey, no need to be shy. I'm sure whatever insecurity you have of being weird will be completely drowned out by how much worse we are XD
    I’ve looked at this thread for a while now and I don’t any of you all are weird. ^ ^

I'm guessing polite and patient. Dent's probably had a lot of his fangirls confess to him back before the series started. Though the question of how he'll react now that he's in love with Iris is up in the air. And don't worry, all the stuff I write end up different from how I thought in the start too.
    That’s what I figured too. I wouldn’t doubt that a good number of people in the gym have confessed to the three brothers. I wouldn’t doubt that Cilan would carefully untangle the situation so that he both doesn’t take advantage of such shining adoration and so that the poor girl doesn’t have her heart torn to shreds. I wanted to write Cilan doing that because I thought it would be an interesting challenge to figure out how he’d word it…but a much different plot decided to take over. XD I’m still itching to write in Cilan’s perspective, but I’m half afraid I won’t do him any justice.

I KNEW I MISSED SOMEONE. A thousand apologies for not reading all the posts here so that I would know you wrote stories too.

On that note…fanfiction account (if applicable). Cough it up. Nao. (please?)

Nah. I just proceeded to fangirl over you signature right after. I pretty much sig any epic Wishful/Dent moment I see XD
    XD Thank you!

You must have quite a lot of signatures by now. ^ ^;

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed just how rainbows and unicorns happy Dent looked XD
    You’d think he’d have the decency to close his mouth at least, yes?

A lot of people said they liked the episodes for the fighting I guess. I only really enjoyed the part with Dent solo-ing it out though.
    I can’t help but get excited whenever they fight legendaries, even though it happens frequently in the movies. But yes, someone solo-ing a legendary is even more epic!

Omg!!! I'm so proud of you ;_; you posted!!! XDDD We won't eat you, we're like a crazy, happy family here! (Or at least, I like to think we are. XDD)
    I know right?! ;_; And I’m not dead yet! (I’m getting better. Sorry, sorry. I couldn’t resist a second time)

With Iris and Cilan as our parents?

Yes, my plan to successfully infiltrate the Wishfulshipping forum and get links to all the fanfiction accounts is one more step towards completion. Soon, I’ll be able to read Wishfulshippy stuff to my heart’s content. Mwahahahaha!

Finally I can read your other stuff XD

….Yes. Yes it is.

I got this sudden image of Cilan and Iris standing at the alter with Jirachi as the priest. Is that bad?

And they should come out with a Jirachi movie featuring the cast of “Best Wishes

Bring out yer dead! //shot//
    And then there was always that guy in the back hitting a poor cat.

If I remember correctly, Emmet has a couple of Joltik on his team. And Zekrom, of course, is an electric Pokémon. XD Cilan and Iris starting an argument over Joltik…I can see that.

It sounds like the plot bunnies in the back of my head are up to no good again. I think I might have to write about this…

She should, eventually, find out. It would make for an interesting episode (and possibly the debut of Cilan hiding behind Iris).

A little crack can be healthy for you sometimes. XD

Like in the new episode that came out, she shouted "SUGOI" really loud and excited. No one else did (well James did in a like "keh! Oh crap" sort of way, only for Iris to cheer afterwards). There are lots of moments where Iris looks engaged in Dento's battle, and not just cheering because he pulled off a win, but cheering while he battles. Admit it Iris, deep down you're a fangirl XDD
    She has good taste. What did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    Iris would be profusely facepalming, Cilan would be sitting in a tree going "...YOU. WHY. STOP LOOKING AT ME, FELINE."

And Burgundy would be chanting "it's a cat, it's a cat, I'm an explicative, it's a cat!" at the foot of the tree holding the bemused cat.
    XD Of course Iris, after facepalming, would probably try to do something to get rid of Burgundy eventually…

The cat thing, is that a quote from somewhere?
    Fanfiction:
    The Twisted Child of Johto

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=543996

Official from Oscars Thread ^

png image hosting
    I made this ^

I ALSO LIVE! Is this like a meme now for this thread? xD

Anyway, welcome AbsolXWolf! I gotta say, <3 your sig. Had me laughing for a good while.

Can't you just picture Dento singing a lullaby in Iris's ear? X33
    Dento singing in Iris's ear? *imagines it* ...Oh my God. I freakin' LOVE Mamoru Miyano's singing voice, so Dento singing a lullaby softly to Iris is just... Damn. I don't think Iris is strong enough to handle that. She would probably melt from the sweetness of it all.
    Iris's wish: To get over her fear of Ice types
    Dento's wish: To get over his fear of Purrloins XD

Dento and Iris's secret wishes they would never say out loud but still wish for deep in their hearts: To admit his/her feelings to Iris/Dento. :3
    I can imagine her being his fangirl deep down and denying it profusely if someone (preferably an actual fangirl) asked "Don't you just LOVE Dento's battling skills?! You're a fan too, right? RIGHT?!"

I kinda want to see Iris being a tsundere towards Dento, but only subtly. Tsunderes kinda annoy me after a while. ._.
    I’ve looked at this thread for a while now and I don’t any of you all are weird. ^ ^
    Then you probably haven't read the sexyDento/mouthwash/futurechildren/spoon posts yet. XD

But yeah, I don't think we as people are technically weird, but sometimes our crack can only go so far before it gets to that weirdness we've been talking about.
    I KNEW I MISSED SOMEONE. A thousand apologies for not reading all the posts here so that I would know you wrote stories too.
    Don't forget me! I've only ever written one Wishful fic, but it still counts I guess. Unfortunately it was written back when Best Wishes was still new-ish and Dento and Iris's canon relationship and interactions were not clearly established yet, so you won't see any crack or ridiculousness in it. Also they are kinda off in terms of personality, but what the hey, that's my opinion at least. We are our worst critics, after all...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6796851/1/Afterlife
    Damn, what's with this huge family we've pushed onto Dento and Iris without their permission? First it was Ash/Cabernet/Luke/Trip/Meowth, now the whole Wishfulshipping fandom?

...I approve of this.
    She should, eventually, find out. It would make for an interesting episode (and possibly the debut of Cilan hiding behind Iris).
    I want to see this SO BAD. I really believe the chances of this actually happening are pretty high.

The best reasoning for this is? The "normal" people are the odd men out.

8D YES YES YES YES YES. THIS. Dento really can be daddy now! ;~;

Finally I can read your other stuff XD
    Great job with that :P I only have one story up mwahahahaha

I got this sudden image of Cilan and Iris standing at the alter with Jirachi as the priest. Is that bad?
    Well...that's definitely one heck of a wish from Jirachi. XDD

Iris: JIRACHI!!! We want to get married!
    Dento: Can you be our priest? 8D

And then there was always that guy in the back hitting a poor cat.
    Probably Dento hitting a Purrloin

My vote goes to him trying to hide in her hair 8D

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Dento singing in Iris's ear? *imagines it* ...Oh my God. I freakin' LOVE Mamoru Miyano's singing voice, so Dento singing a lullaby softly to Iris is just... Damn. I don't think Iris is strong enough to handle that. She would probably melt from the sweetness of it all.
    No matter how TOUGH she thinks she is, she cannot conquer the impossible. :P

I can imagine her being his fangirl deep down and denying it profusely if someone (preferably an actual fangirl) asked "Don't you just LOVE Dento's battling skills?! You're a fan too, right? RIGHT?!"
    OMG yes. I could see that, Iris would never admit that but she'd be blushing. XDD

That line........seems to remind me of Barry fanboying over Paul for some reason.

I kinda want to see Iris being a tsundere towards Dento, but only subtly. Tsunderes kinda annoy me after a while. ._.
    Yeah I agree. I like tsunderes if they aren't overboard, but a little bit is good. ^^ I think Iris already is like a tsundere (type B) or at least what I heard on Tropes.

Damn, what's with this huge family we've pushed onto Dento and Iris without their permission? First it was Ash/Cabernet/Luke/Trip/Meowth, now the whole Wishfulshipping fandom?
    Did they get a shiny yet?

They must be such proud parents ;-; so far they have mostly adopted children....but Brock's parent's got nothing on them. This is a lot of childrenz. Now I seriously know how my Flygon feels

"Iris was exasperated. Cilan was being a total, unbearable pain in the neck. Even more so than Grimsley. At least Grimsley knew when to step out of the spotlights at her gym. Cilan...? He commented on every part of her battle, her fight with the challenger. Loudly enough so even Drayden could hear. And Drayden was visiting friends in Sinnoh."

I hope you guys don't hate me when I tell you my fanfiction account was CurrentCurrant. I was afraid you'd hate my work when I first showed you the story. I see now how dead wrong I was.
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

"Iris was exasperated. Cilan was being a total, unbearable pain in the neck. Even more so than Grimsley. At least Grimsley knew when to step out of the spotlights at her gym. Cilan...? He commented on every part of her battle, her fight with the challenger. Loudly enough so even Drayden could hear. And Drayden was visiting friends in Sinnoh."

Ooh! I like that! X3

I hope you guys don't hate me when I tell you my fanfiction account was CurrentCurrant. I was afraid you'd hate my work when I first showed you the story. I see now how dead wrong I was.
    =O You're CurrentCurrant? I've read almost all of your stories!! X33 I really like them! (Though my favorite is your "Connection" one. That one made me laugh pretty hard but that's a little off topic. xDD; )

--

Anyways some new pictures came out on Pixiv, which are these two.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24395076

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24396900

Words cannot describe how hard I laughed at the first one xDDDD (I can just picture it going like:

Dento: HEEEY Trip! Will you take our picture? First like this? Then THIS! How about this? X3333
    Iris: DEENTO!!!! >.< Stop being a pain.

Hey Everyone. I see that no one notice my inactive of this thread. XD So I see that We have some new pictures. ^ Nice pictures as always 00poke_maniac. I enjoy them a lot. Now I have a little topic I wanted to bring up.
    If Iris was the last gym leader,how would Dento react to the situation?
    I was wondering about this since BW started since Dento and Iris are gym leaders in the game. Makes me wondering how he would take the news. XD Bet kind of shocked that she would be the gym leader and start attacking her with questions on how she was a gym leader. Then Dento might say well this is a surprising taste in things.
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 17th January 2012 at 3:42 AM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Oh hi! Glad to see you back!

If Iris was the last gym leader, how would Dento react to the situation?
    Hm. I wanna see him challenge her for the gym badge, actually. LOL
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

Hiya Pearlmasterking, glad to see you back. ^^

Jump up for joy that he has another Gym Leader almost family member buddy and then faint upon realization that it was by BW154 that he found out. (I can't think ;_; my head ugh math is too complex!! Dx)

Also more fanart (a doujin): http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24435766

Seems like it's school based. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah and also this compilation thing by Mochi: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24412439

I've never seen the last one. I seen a pic of Iris but mochi hid it on their website so I didn't know it was DenAi I see how it is...hiding fanart now xDDDD
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 18th January 2012 at 12:52 AM.

Spoiler:- Haha!!:
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykira View Post
        Spoiler:- Haha!!:

^ Exactly why Cress is a troll. In a way though, it's kind of refreshing and cute seeing Cress matchmake him instead of always seeing Chili be that one. XDDD

---

Waah not many moments today ;-; I guess that's because we got tons last week and they have to make up for it. The good news is (from what I can remember at 5:00am in the morning) that they finished each other's sentences quite a bit. X3 Which is cute.

Spoiler:- spoiler:

So...hopefully more next week. Which reminds me that episode should have all sorts of craziness. XD

Nice finds as always. I burst out laughing twice: once with Trip's adoration for Wishful, and another with Poke (been too long since I've looked up fanart for that couple) x3

Hiya Pearlmasterking, glad to see you back. ^^

Jump up for joy that he has another Gym Leader almost family member buddy and then faint upon realization that it was by BW154 that he found out. (I can't think ;_; my head ugh math is too complex!! Dx)

Also more fanart (a doujin): http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24435766

Seems like it's school based. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah and also this compilation thing by Mochi: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24412439

I've never seen the last one. I seen a pic of Iris but mochi hid it on their website so I didn't know it was DenAi I see how it is...hiding fanart now xDDDD
    The last shot of that school one was really sweet. I wish it was colored or something. And also, the thought of Bianca at school makes me laugh for some reason. Of course, Mochi's always there to give us these awesomely-amazing fanarts.

We should do a complilation of screenshots of just how many times they've stood next to each other.

Man Dent's got it good. Having girls hide behind him all the time *grumbles in false jealousy*
    -

* Credit to pokefan#493

We should do a complilation of screenshots of just how many times they've stood next to each other.
    I did (some) of it. Episodes 5-Dragon Buster Episode. OMG, ;-; 101 pictures...I'm not posting all of those XDDDD maybe on Wishful Day

They are on here

Some of my favorites are:

Spoiler:- It's Nostalgia Time?:

Oddly, I found (except for the Cottonee episode) some of the episodes that seemed more Wishfulshippy to me didn't really have them next to each other much. Like the Pendora episode and the Ishizumai episode. Though, I sort of put it as "Screenshots with Dento and Iris together." Not exactly just legit standing there smiling. XDD;

EDIT:
    Also if you haven't already lookie at this AMV XX3 Wishful~ Jet Lag
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 20th January 2012 at 6:04 PM.

EDIT:
    Also if you haven't already lookie at this AMV XX3 Wishful~ Jet Lag
    Wow, was that French?One of my favorite songs [Jet Lag] now even cooler with Wishfulshippy-ness~XD Love the amv 00poke_maniac!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Wow, was that French?One of my favorite songs [Jet Lag] now even cooler with Wishfulshippy-ness~XD Love the amv 00poke_maniac!
    Yup it was French. XDD I really like that AMV, Wishful seems to have a lot of talented AMV makers. ^^

Here's some more fanarts on Pixiv

(Hehe I love the look on Pod's face X3)

Spoiler:- DenAi; also contains MayxBrendan (game):

Hmm we need another topic...and it's still a while until Valentine's Day xD I'm topicless right now, I've had a whole day of homework. xDD Well here's something maybe we could go about, we've had one about Dento's brothers so here's something for Iris's "family":

How do you think the village Elder would feel about Dento/Iris's relationship? (*assuming that the Elder is Iris's Grandma-figure) Would she be accepting, or would the Dragon Village be a bit clannish? Would there be anything that Dento would have to do to earn their respect?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 23rd January 2012 at 1:23 AM.

I love the village acceptance concept!
    I believe the Elder would be internally placing shades on her face, while externally demanding Cilan prove himself to (further?) impress iris and show him dragon girls aren't free. XD
    (still thinking that drayden may be a mentor outside of anime canon)

How do you think the village Elder would feel about Dento/Iris's relationship?

That's a very good question!
    Since the Elder sent Iris on her quest with Axew to grow up, learn responsibility, and become a Dragon Master, being in a relationship with Cilan would probably be totally fine. Part of the whole "experiencing all life has to offer" philosophy that these coming-of-age quests are usually all about.

Did that make sense? O.o
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.

Loved the AMV, and the fanarts are adorable~

How do you think the village Elder would feel about Dento/Iris's relationship?

I honestly have no idea. I can kinda see her accept them without problem, but when the time comes she'd pester Iris about the handsome gentleman she brought back to the village, and ask continuously how she managed to reel in a good catch. I dunno, to me she seems like the "crazy grandmother" type of person when she's not being the wise village Elder in public. XD

Omg! I love all of your guy's ideas. xDD See, as for myself I'm sort of split between the Elder being accepting or er...not accepting. XDD

@Rat2rrj- I'm fairly sure that Drayden is her mentor game-wise...and I have a hunch that he'll mentor her in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefan#493
    I can kinda see her accept them without problem, but when the time comes she'd pester Iris about the handsome gentleman she brought back to the village, and ask continuously how she managed to reel in a good catch. I dunno, to me she seems like the "crazy grandmother" type of person when she's not being the wise village Elder in public. XD
    OMG!!! You don't know how hard I laughed at it. XDDD Something about old crazy grandmothers...I could just picture that. XDD I could imagine her embarrass Iris and probably Dento too.

Also there's a new episode that's coming out...rather interesting in other words a shocker, well to me at least :

Spoiler:- episode title:

Also another new fanart I've never seen this user before and it's nice that we're getting new artists...:3

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24572294

Page 96 of 170 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast