Page 98 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4247

Thread: Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Ok Since Vday is coming. And In Japan tradition, Girls are the ones who give guys chocolate? So it makes me wonder on this?
    How do you think Iris would give Dento chocolate on V-day?
    A weird way is that Iris tries to make some for Dento but she might not know how to create chocolate. So maybe she buys some and maybe feels shy to give him the chocolate. Maybe Dento wouldn't care much about it. Knowing Dento,I think that he say that it was good that Iris tried to create him something.

Banner made by Skiyomi

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=19038174
    Not the newest, but cute.

Vday chocolate... (mind tainted by a 2001 aaml comic on the same topic) Uh... She's totally buy it behind his back, and hide it in her hair until the best moment. XD

Awww Luke Jr!!! <3 (I'm sorry to say the episode bored me but Nick was so cute I had to love him) I amend my former statements. Luke and Nick are Iris and Cilan's true children from the future; the rest are adopted
    Originally posted by CupidKirby:

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.
    Please click: http://dragcave.net/view/ZnjFV

@Rat2rrj- I remember that picture, it's really cute. :3

@Egitim- Yeah the episode bored me a bit too. It was nice though with Dento and Iris hanging out, and I enjoyed Krokorok appearing again. It makes sense, they look like they could be brothers xDDD. Their children, whether adopted or true must really like the past. XDD

If she tries to make chocolate for him, I imagine her cooking going POOF (like this)!

by: ecology

She'd probably be better off buying chocolate from the store xD I agree she'd hide it in her hair (as long as she doesn't lose it in their, or Axew eat it XD). I can imagine Dento though (being the gentleman he is xD) would probably get her a bouquet of flowers or make her some treats. (Even though that's more of how it's celebrated in the West, I always sort of picture Dento being English/French...and isn't Unova based off of New York anyways? XDD) If I have time I might make a small comic on this
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

She'd probably be better off buying chocolate from the store xD I agree she'd hide it in her hair (as long as she doesn't lose it in their, or Axew eat it XD). I can imagine Dento though (being the gentleman he is xD) would probably get her a bouquet of flowers or make her some treats. (Even though that's more of how it's celebrated in the West, I always sort of picture Dento being English/French...and isn't Unova based off of New York anyways? XDD) If I have time I might make a small comic on this

That would be ~fabulous!

And anyone see that wishful "perfect two" video? It's the sweetest thing, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat2rrj View Post
    That would be ~fabulous!

And anyone see that wishful "perfect two" video? It's the sweetest thing, ok.
    You mean this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rc81RgEGM

It IS the sweetest thing!^^
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=5&q=Cilan#/d4ossfp

Thank Mewtwo for deviantart. And wishfulshipping fanfics.

I just read and watched the fanfic/amvs, both of them are really cute. X3 Thanks for sharing Tykira and Rat2rrj. :3

Here's a cute fanart on Pixiv: DIVE!!

And this made me laugh: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...pping#/d4or13z

X33 I don't even play the TCG, but I'd totally get that card if it was real. XDD

Let's see...no new episode this week. Next week is one about Boufalant. Nothing looks Wishfulshippy because ________ is ________ from the group. Maybe _________ will be _________ by _________. This is like one of those awesome adlib games. XDD

It's awfully quiet this week (in general, this club and SPPf). If all of the school systems are giving out as much work as they are giving me I can see why... ~.~

Yes, it is awfully quiet.
    You can all blame my absence on midterms (even though I never post anyway)

No fair, I highlighted the blank spaces and they still don't say anything. *curious*
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

You know how people say that the Striaton Trio is actually the Shadow Triad? Well, I had this wacky theory (me and my big sister came up with it): Iris is a member of Team Galactic. Although Team Galactic probably disbanded, my backup: Before disbanding, Cyrus sent Iris, whom is known as Lieutenant Commander Nova, under the wing of Commander Jupiter (who is also Eileen Stevens in English), to the Unova region as a spy, in hopes of reviving Team Galactic.

Also, I believe that Team Galactic and Team Plasma are mortal enemies. So, if Shadow Triad Dent (Cilan's codename) and L. Commander Nova (Iris) fall in love, it will be like a cross between Romeo and Juliet and The Lion King 2 (a love that could never be, but will still strive). The trope fitting this the most would be: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rCrossedLovers . Now try picturing this theory, and listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMVHLzufvA

It's a REALLY crazy idea, but anything for my #1 ship~

OMG guys...Airisu in Wonderland~

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgirl44 View Post
    No fair, I highlighted the blank spaces and they still don't say anything. *curious*
    Oh you wanted words? :P It's "blank" "blanked" "blank" "blanked" Actually there's no color here to match Serebii's background. XDD

Spoiler:- Ep. 68:

Quote Originally Posted by ChoronekoLuver13 View Post
    You know how people say that the Striaton Trio is actually the Shadow Triad? Well, I had this wacky theory (me and my big sister came up with it): Iris is a member of Team Galactic. Although Team Galactic probably disbanded, my backup: Before disbanding, Cyrus sent Iris, whom is known as Lieutenant Commander Nova, under the wing of Commander Jupiter (who is also Eileen Stevens in English), to the Unova region as a spy, in hopes of reviving Team Galactic.

Also, I believe that Team Galactic and Team Plasma are mortal enemies. So, if Shadow Triad Dent (Cilan's codename) and L. Commander Nova (Iris) fall in love, it will be like a cross between Romeo and Juliet and The Lion King 2 (a love that could never be, but will still strive). The trope fitting this the most would be: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rCrossedLovers . Now try picturing this theory, and listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMVHLzufvA

It's a REALLY crazy idea, but anything for my #1 ship~
    Hiya ChoronekoLuver13 ^^ Welcome to the club!~

Ooh! I really like that idea...I've never thought about Iris being a member of Team Galactic, but it's certainly very interesting. I've actually never compared this ship to Romeo and Juliet/Lion King II before...(and weird because I'm a sucker for forbidden love. XDD) This opened my eyes quite a bit. :3 and it REALLY makes me want to write fanfiction. XD

I normally compare this ship to Tangled...after watching an awesome Wishfulshipping trailer for it on youtube and then actually sitting down and thinking about it, it scarily makes sense...well with a few (small) tweaks of course. XD

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Oh you wanted words? :P It's "blank" "blanked" "blank" "blanked" Actually there's no color here to match Serebii's background. XDD

Spoiler:- Ep. 68:
    Oh, I figured it said something like that.
    ...That's terrible!
    Maybe you're right though.

Ooh! I really like that idea...I've never thought about Iris being a member of Team Galactic, but it's certainly very interesting. I've actually never compared this ship to Romeo and Juliet/Lion King II before...(and weird because I'm a sucker for forbidden love. XDD) This opened my eyes quite a bit. :3 and it REALLY makes me want to write fanfiction. XD

I normally compare this ship to Tangled...after watching an awesome Wishfulshipping trailer for it on youtube and then actually sitting down and thinking about it, it scarily makes sense...well with a few (small) tweaks of course. XD

Yeah, my big sis has already mentioned the whole Tangled thing. Personally, I agree with it, but I just want to try a whole bunch of new things with WishfulShipping, and not be limited to just 1 thing. Also, we chose our headcanon that Iris was a secret member of Team Galactic when we found out Jupiter was the same english voice actress as Iris.

And so, we decided that Iris is a Lieutenant-Commander (one rank lower than Commander, which Jupiter is), and dons the codename "Nova" (like a supernova: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova ). Iris' current Pokémon work with her still (Axew, Excadrill, and Emolga I guess).

I only came up with the Forbidden Love thing today when I was listening to the song I posted a link to (until I can think of a better codename for Cilan, Dent stays the name.). Dent and Nova (Cilan and Iris) fall in love, but the only thing keeping them apart is the intense feud that rages on between Galactic and Plasma. Despite this, they still have faith that their love is strong enough to overcome this barrier.

I drew a design for Iris' Team Galactic self: http://rogueoftune.tumblr.com/ .

Hiiiiiii ChoronekoLuver13! :3

OMG guys...Airisu in Wonderland~
    HOLY FLIP!!!fjgkifyfgyfyf This seriously made my day! DD xD Especially the ending of that....
    Credit to Skyomi :PYou rock, xxGlassRose!

With special thanks and credit to Pokefan#493! ^_^ I believe in Jesus Christ.

@ ChoronekoLuver13: Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Aw, that was adorable! Purrloin being that cat at the end is genius.

I'm not much for forbidden love situations unless they're written really well. But that's more because I like happy endings...and I hate Romeo and Juliet with a passion XD
    -
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/9i9zxi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j8faqd.png[/IMG]
    * Credit to pokefan#493

Omg guys *flails* I'm baaaack~ School and fevers have kept me from this place (that, and disinterest for Pokemon in general "orz), but now that I'm better and I have no hw, I can spend more time here! :)

I love all of the fanarts and amvs and fanfics and crazy story ideas. I plan on drawing more fanart soon once I get over my art block, you guys have no idea how much I'm ichin' to draw me some Wishful haha. <3

Yush yush. Her hair would make for the perfect hiding spot for Vday chocolate. I like this idea. 8D She'd also try to give it to him in the most discreet way possible, to hide the fact that she gave it to him to save herself the embarrassment of a possible rejection. Ofc he'd receive it jubilantly and give her a hug/kiss in return, only to make her turn as red as a cherry.

Then when White Day comes rolling around (or just Vday still for us Westerners), he'd give her the most extravagant present ever and make her die of happiness and/or embarrassment, muwahaha. >:D

Also welcome ChoronekoLuver13! Your idea does seem interesting, but I'd like to read it in more detail as a fanfic though. Do you (or your sis) write shipping fics by any chance? :O

@ChoronekoLuver13: I can tell that you and your sister have put a lot of thought into that, I agree with Pokefan#493 that you should think about making that into a possible fanfic if you have time. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by CupidKirby View Post
    Aw, that was adorable! Purrloin being that cat at the end is genius.
    XDDD It was! When I looked at the first pic I was unsure if it was a parody of Alice in Wonderland....until I saw Purrloin. Man that was funny...just because it kind of makes sense. XD

I'm not much for forbidden love situations unless they're written really well. But that's more because I like happy endings...and I hate Romeo and Juliet with a passion XD
    XDD Well of course Romeo and Juliet was sad...it was a tragedy after all :< I dislike sad endings too, but when it comes to a book I really like...well I can't DISLIKE it...I just might cry over it. XD Though, I don't think all forbidden love turns out sad...but most of the time it does.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Omg guys *flails* I'm baaaack~ School and fevers have kept me from this place (that, and disinterest for Pokemon in general "orz), but now that I'm better and I have no hw, I can spend more time here!
    Welcome back!!!! *waves hi* XDD Oh gosh..tell me about hw Dx I've had TOO much. It's nice to hear that you are feeling better (and have no hw xD)

Yush yush. Her hair would make for the perfect hiding spot for Vday chocolate. I like this idea. 8D She'd also try to give it to him in the most discreet way possible, to hide the fact that she gave it to him to save herself the embarrassment of a possible rejection. Ofc he'd receive it jubilantly and give her a hug/kiss in return, only to make her turn as red as a cherry.

Then when White Day comes rolling around (or just Vday still for us Westerners), he'd give her the most extravagant present ever and make her die of happiness and/or embarrassment, muwahaha. >
    I think most of us agree that her hair is the safest place to hide the chocolate! XDD No Ash to worry about...no Dento using it for chocolate cookies...no Excadrill getting cracky from it and writing on here etc. and sweet, baby Kibago is there to guard it. I just hope Emolga doesn't find it...or Iris start thinking about Dento and eat it. XDD

I do wonder what gift Dento would get Iris? :3 (A Golden Apple? XDD) 9001 bottles of mouthwash? Jewelry? A Dragon Fang? A Bouquet of orchids (handgrown with a book explaining Alterations of Generations)? Really I don't think they'd care especially what gift they got...it's the thought that counts after all. XD

I know their family in the future is a topic I can't seem to shut up about, but a thought occurred to me. I can just imagine Cilan coming up to see his child for the first time. She's beautiful, with dark skin and purple hair. Then she opens her green eyes... and Cilan runs out of the hospital screaming 'cause she reminds him of a purrloin.

Man, Iris and Dent's children are all over the place aren't they? We have one who became a film director at the age of 10, one who despises her father, one who's been going around regions sapping youth from young girls to stay 10 forever, one who joined the mafia, and one who's still a baby. Makes me scared to think what Axew will grow up to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Egitim View Post
    I know their family in the future is a topic I can't seem to shut up about, but a thought occurred to me. I can just imagine Cilan coming up to see his child for the first time. She's beautiful, with dark skin and purple hair. Then she opens her green eyes... and Cilan runs out of the hospital screaming 'cause she reminds him of a purrloin.
    This is why I love this thread. We're all insane in completely awesome ways. I think of future families, too. I write parodies of typical 'next generation' fics

And I liked the fanart, obviously.

I think putting it in her hair would be kind of dangerous in case Axew eats it. Maybe she'll buy it and stick it in his backpack when he's not looking.
    "Fire and water don't really mix. You could say they're incompatible. But when they do love each other, they love passionately." - Cornelia Funke, Inkspell.

Current Pokemon ships: FerrisWheel, DualRival, Manga, Wishful.

Yeah, but this was more of any idea for a fanfic (I can't write fics to save my life, but I can draw). Also, this idea is pretty much 95% Simba's Pride and 5% Romeo and Juliet. In my head, Cilan and Iris/ ST!Dent and Nova most likely won't die, and when they aren't their Shadow Triad and Team Galactic forms respectively, they're unaware of each other's aliases (Cilan doesn't know that Iris is Nova, and Iris doesn't know that Cilan is Dent).

I tried to tell Jessipikapal about my idea. She's the master when it comes to writing WishfulShipping fics!

Also welcome ChoronekoLuver13! Your idea does seem interesting, but I'd like to read it in more detail as a fanfic though. Do you (or your sis) write shipping fics by any chance? :O
    I don't completely write fanfics, but I am actually writing Chapter 6 of my idea right now! Link to the posted chapters: http://zeldakirby14.deviantart.com/gallery/24829248 .
    Last edited by ChoronekoLuver13; 15th February 2012 at 3:20 AM. Reason: Changed my mind
    (My Wishful support~)

, and are the top 2 best Pokémon ever existed!

My Pokémon White team:
    - Piko (M), Calm nature, Likes to eat
    - Morrow (M), Bashful nature, Strongly defiant
    - Bianca (F), Brave nature, Highly persistant
    - Skylar (M) (Bianca's mate), Quiet nature, Often scatters things
    - Jewel (F), Impish nature, Proud of its power
    - Kiko (F), Timid nature, Mischievous

Read my SoulSilver Nuzlocke here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8787131/...ilver-Nuzlocke
    My White Nuzlocke: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8475738/...White-Nuzlocke

PFFFT!!!!

Omg I could just picture this. I can just imagine she was wrapped in a purple blanket. Once she gets older I bet her favorite Pokemon will be a Purrloin and in her room there would be tons of Purrloin plushies and figurines. Her goal in life is to be the world's strongest Purrloin trainer...and she'll call herself the "Purrloin Whisperer"

Dento wanted to name her Oleander. I doubt he would hate his child, in fact it would probably drive him to face his fear. And what else? Iris did not want to name their beloved child off of a poisonous plant.

The Purrloin Girl, by the Wishfulshipping Club.
    Oleander is obsessed with Purrloin. She uses Purrloin in battles, she wears a Purrloin watch, she even looks almost like a Purrloin. Unfortunately her father has a childhood phobia of the cuddly creatures. Does this change Oleander's mind about them? Of course not! She'll just find a way to change her dad's mind...
    __
    Wanna help with that? We could each write a chapter for a Valentine's day contest.

Oh my Mewtwo I love this thread. Thanks guys, I needed it. Too many negative feels right now. ;.;

...burgundy's totally the godmother. That is my headcanon and I'm sticking to it.
    She needs to be fab like her dad, dexterous like her mom, and overall epic. (anyone think she'd be a kickbutt coordinator with such lineage? Or the first dark type gym leader?)
    Last edited by Rat2rrj; 12th February 2012 at 7:10 AM.

The Purrloin Girl, by the Wishfulshipping Club.
    Oleander is obsessed with Purrloin. She uses Purrloin in battles, she wears a Purrloin watch, she even looks almost like a Purrloin. Unfortunately her father has a childhood phobia of the cuddly creatures. Does this change Oleander's mind about them? Of course not! She'll just find a way to change her dad's mind...
    __
    Wanna help with that? We could each write a chapter for a Valentine's day contest.
    ...I would absolutely love to help with this. This sounds awesome.

Oh hey there. Thought I'd drop by since fanfiction isn't working right now.

Can I help?

I totally thought about the two having a family.

It'd be so cute. I don't care if the kid's a daughter or a son.

...Oleander is a beautiful name!

Page 98 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast