Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What the....

Default What the....

What was your pokemon "WOW!" momemt? It could be about anything. Like a pokemon that keeps using protect 5 times in a row.

When i went to Red in my hg, me and him were down to our last pokemon. he had a level 86 charizard with a little less than half of his hp, and i had a level 16 kangashkan that i use as a hm slave.

I use quick-attack and barely hurt hit. Then he uses fire blitz and knocks me out.

I was about to turn my ds off when the recoil KOs the charizard! And I won!
    My Team
    Lv. 100
    Lv. 100
    Lv. 100
    Lv. 100
    Lv. 100
    Lv. 100

Pm me if you needs the pokemon yes

Quote Originally Posted by Soiherdyouliekme View Post
    Well, when I have a baby it might not be of my species but at least the kid will have my egg moves.

When I watched the Arceus scene in SoulSilver o_o

That was amazing...

EDIT: To add a few more..

- The Distortion World Trip
    - Most of not all of Soul Silver XD (I LOVE Johto XD)
    - Beating 6 of the 7 Frontier Facilities (I'll win you one day Battle Tower!)
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 30th July 2010 at 4:12 AM.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

When I was little and playing through Silver for the first time, the Red Gyarados that appears at the Lake of Rage was the first shiny I had seen, but I didn't know that I was going to run into it so I only had a few Pokeballs on me. I whittled down it's HP and started tossing balls until I was down to one. When the last one was thrown, I counted the shakes outloud - 'One....Two....THREE OH MY GOSH I CAUGHT IT OH MY GOSH I CAUGHT IT HEY [brothers name omitted here] I CAUGHT A SHINY POKEMON LOOK IT'S RED NOT BLUE OH MY GOSH!' Yeah. Pretty 'Wow' moment for me.

i had a sort of bad wow moment. me and my sister are pokeon battling. we were both on our last pokemon. she had a luxray and it had 1/4 of health. I had a slightly weakend espeon. Espeon had already used trump card 2x. I was faster. Given that trump card raises power with the less pp it has, and the amount of hp the one before it dealt, it should have ko'd it. i hit it. it survived in the red! it uses crunch and wipes me out...
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

When I got a shiny staravia with a naive nature(+speed -sp defense) legit, just randomly encountered when EV training.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Watching the Mt. Coronet scence in Platinum, seeing shinies, and fighting Arceus, "God" if you live in the Poke'mon world. :P
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)
    Do you like any "classic" Mario Games such as Super Mario World, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, or any other Mario games from systems such as the NES, SNES, N64, or older Game Boy systems? Than join the Classic Mario Games Group! Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=2735

I have claimed Gyarados!

My sig really needs an update, I know. =_=

the first one was the awesome cutscene in emerald with kyogre and groudon fighting and then rayquaza comes down and is all "NO!" that was badass.

oh also the end credits of HG i was totally impressed by the fact that they were interesting for once

Slappa da beeyuss

made by Buraddo_Aipom

Yorkshire is a place... Yorkshire is a state of mind

The whole Giratina scene in Platinum.

Finding a shiny male nidoran in Soul Silver.

The Ho-Oh scene in Heart Gold.

The Legendary battles in Emerald.

And beating the Elite 4 for the first time in FireRed.

Ah, memories.

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

getting every print in plat and to boot, getting the gold print in the arcade.

hai bh :3

My big "wow" moments are when I rebattle a Gym a few times so that I win on the first try, and the Gym Leader uses the exact same strategy of "Use Attract, then attack, then heal self with Milk Drink, then attack some more" (YES, I'M ON TO YOU WHITNEY o.o). I know that's all they're programmed to do, I just expect it to be... funner :3

My wow moment was when i beat the E4 in leaf green when i was 7. I started screaming and jumping up and down. i didnt realize where i was jumping until i slipped and hit my head on the kitchen floor which my mom was mopping. I had to go to the hospital and get 9 stitches. And i didn't get to SAVE MY GAME. Not a very awesome wow moment
    http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/t...g?name=Donovan O'Dell&friendcode=4169-3783-7216&trainer=48&badge=3&pokemon1=567&pokemon2=470& pokemon3=260&pokemon4=555&pokemon5=405&pokemon6=62 3

Quote Originally Posted by donny514 View Post
    My wow moment was when i beat the E4 in leaf green when i was 7. I started screaming and jumping up and down. i didnt realize where i was jumping until i slipped and hit my head on the kitchen floor which my mom was mopping. I had to go to the hospital and get 9 stitches. And i didn't get to SAVE MY GAME. Not a very awesome wow moment
    ow...sorry, man, but that must have felt terrible.

my biggest wow moment was in battle factory. i was trying lv. 100 rule just to pass some time, and i reach battle 21. i beat thorton, so i decide to keep going. i got a win streak 42 total. i was so mad because i barely missed a colored print in battle factory, but more happy that i got the silver pass and a 42 battle win streak in factory.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 30th July 2010 at 5:18 AM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

My "wow" moment was the 3-D in SoulSilver, like the Magnet Train and Lugia battle.

Riki Tiki Tavi

Mine was when I hatched a shiny Beldum on HG randomly.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

it was when i was fighting a lowleveled trainer who had a pikachu (i had pokemon like over ten levels compaired to him) he used thunder wave and he kept using double team i couldnt touch him.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Catching Lugia first time in Soul Silver (I have trouble with capturing stuff) with just my Typhlosion left at 4 hp. I almost exploded.

Everything in Ruby. Just because Ruby is amazing in general.

I was randomly chaining Staravia, but then I got bored. The next random encounter (Not one of the Radar's wriggles) was a shiny Staravia. Irony much?
    It appears I cannot think of a good signature.

Several wow moments:

- When I got the National Dex in Diamond with only seven badges.
    - The first time I heard the Champion battle music in DPPt.
    - When my Staryu got Pokerus from battling Jasmine's Steelix.
    - The first time I went to the top of the Celadon Mansion (that 3-story building) in Soul Silver.
    - My entire team almost getting owned by the Kimono Girls' Jolteon, when all the others were easy.
    - Two words: Distortion World. Perhaps if I had been on acid the place would have actually made sense.
    - When I caught an Absol, named him Sirius, and found out he had a Serious nature.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Umm. A random wow moment for me is-
    On My Replay of Emerald, theres a double battle against a Dustox and Beautifly in the rain.
    I used Blaziken and Sandslash thinking it would be easy with fire, but I never realised that the rain could hold you back so much, and most importantly how powerful those bug pokemon were, they almost beat me multiple times and pretty much owned the entire battle. =D
    So from then on I really like using Bug Pokemon.
    They are now My Favorite Type.

When I caught an Absol, named him Sirius, and found out he had a Serious nature.

LOL

When my Espeon (Sensor) battled Clair's Kingdra in HG.

The foe's Kingdra used Hydro Pump!
    The foe's Kingdra's attack missed!
    Sensor used Psychic!

The foe's Kingdra used Hydro Pump!
    Sensor used Psychic!

The foe's Kingdra used Hyper Beam!
    Sensor used Psychic!
    The Foe's Kingdra fainted!

In short, Sensor defeated the higher-level Kingdra without a scratch! I've never been so proud of any of my Pokemon before then!
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

WITHOUT A SCRATCH ??? How did you do !!!

I have a couple of "Wow" moments.

Finding out the Mew glitch from R/B/Y actually worked.

My first shiny (discluding Red Gyarados) encounter with a Spinarak. I only had one Pokeball, and it worked.

On Silver, my first time ever encountering Lugia, and it was shiny (wow). I threw a MasterBall, and my gameboy died ...

My friend and I used to play Sapphire and Ruby together, and we began searching for Lati@s. My friend found Latios but couldn't catch it, so she had me do it. Right when I successfully caught him in an ultra ball, my friend shouted "OMG I found Latias for you!" So we both got our Lati@s at the same time.

All of the legendary scenes from R/S/E, D/P/Pt and HG/SS.

Finding a shiny Ghastly, catching it, and finding out it was Modest Nature and had surprisingly very good IVs.

Having my friend hatch a Dratini for me with almost completely perfect IVs AND Adamant Nature.

Mine was not too long ago when I played explorers of sky, before that the pmd2 story seemed incomplete, but the scene after Grovyle, Dusknoir and Celebi made me go WOW! I have never been more overjoyed at playing a pokemon game than after that

My wow moment was probably the first time I beat the Elite four in Diamond. Cynthia and I were down to our last pokemon, she had a Lucario and I had a Steelix. I caught the Steelix recently on Victory road because I only had 5 pokemon in my team, so it was weaker than Lucario by 10 or 15 levels. Lucario was hanging by a thread, but he still attacked first with Aura Sphere. I was about to reset when I saw he still had 4 HP. Then my Steelix used Iron tail and killed off Lucario. I was so happy, it took me forever to beat Cynthia
    ^^This is about the time when you should be reading my post^^

Youngsters these days...

Fighting Gary right before the League in Blue. He had taken down all of my Pok&#233;mon, except for one lv. 12 Oddish that served as an HM slave... His Venusaur was low on life. First hit, a Razor Leaf that almost takes down my Oddish. Oddish uses Cut and takes one 1/5th of his Venusaur's remaining HP. Somehow, his Venusaur to use Growth for four turns in a row, allowing me to win with 3 HP left on my Oddish.

Wow...
    FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAY!

BW FC: 5243 1690 3512

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast