Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Thread (Renamed because the title was irritating me)

Default Naruto Thread (Renamed because the title was irritating me)

i wtch natuto it is great i love it!! it has ninjas which are cool but only if wut that. iam on eisoda 81 of naruto shipputen! it is cool of which that narutoxsakrto!! but then it if that of who but when it sasuke get iof that who. Akatsuki of that who sad mews of that of qhich dfinally hope to that of . but whjen suddenly it of naruto who butt of that.

what is naruti and who is this sakrto you speak of???

Furthermore, i wtch natuto too and its very sad that naruto is butt of that oh yeah kakashi is teh sexorz jiiiiiiizz

Yeah, taking time to type properly is much appreciated here. =)
    Last edited by Satoshi; 4th August 2010 at 2:59 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Um, go to the shipping section if you want Naruto ship discussion. I won't close this (yet) because there is no actual Naruto thread going on but please try to make your posts better for a good discussion.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

LOL.

You might want to consider checking over your grammar before posting.

Naruto's surprisingly pretty good. I picked up the series this year and just started marathoning it and I was impressed (I had low expectations admittedly because of the hate it seemed to get). I just skipped all the unnecessary filler and I was fairly satisfied.

Btw, Sakura and Sasuke are lame, Deidara and Shikamaru ftw.

I swear the OP was having some kind of orgasm while posting this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity_123 View Post
    Naruto's surprisingly pretty good. I picked up the series this year and just started marathoning it and I was impressed (I had low expectations admittedly because of the hate it seemed to get). I just skipped all the unnecessary filler and I was fairly satisfied.
    Naruto isn't that bad when you take out the anime filler. It's still pretty mediocre to me, though, since the author likes beating around the bush (we JUST RECENTLY got a chapter in the manga that focuses on Naruto's parents and his birth).

Btw, Sakura and Sasuke are lame, Deidara and Shikamaru ftw.
    Damn straight.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi View Post
    I swear the OP was having some kind of orgasm while posting this topic.
    True.

Naruto isn't that bad when you take out the anime filler. It's still pretty mediocre to me, though, since the author likes beating around the bush (we JUST RECENTLY got a chapter in the manga that focuses on Naruto's parents and his birth).
    Haven't read the manga, but I see what you mean about beating around the bush in regards to the anime. But then again, considering the size of the Naruto universe, these side-chapters/episodes that focus on character backgrounds etc aren't too bad either.

Anyone else realize that Naruto is turning into Dragon Ball Z? It's lost its ninja 'touch' recently... xP

Naruto has always been inspired by Dragon Ball. Nothing new.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    .UVERworld。

LOL.

Check your grammar XD. Can't understand a word of this even.

Well, Naruto is pretty good. The last episode was a bit of a waste of time. It was probably made for the younger Naruto fans. I'd say it was nostalgic. What do you guys think?

One thing I can foresee:     Spoiler:- What happens next:
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

Naruto was good until Lee vs. Gaara, then it just went downhill. Now it's just disappointing.

Still better than Bleach though.

I also had low expectations for Naruto (mainly because of the fan-base and bad reviews), though I too was pleasantly surprised.
    I personally like Shippuden better... I guess since it holds more action and gets the Akatsuki involved. c:

On a side note..
    Quote Originally Posted by KeshanAmare View Post
    One thing I can foresee:     Spoiler:- What happens next:
    I agree on that. D: Though I'm hoping it will last for just ONE episode. (PLZ!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    And I've got to say that Bleach still tops Naruto. A hurr.
    Though they're pretty close... Maybe. I dunno. I watched Bleach first, so that might make it a little biased.
    Subeta > Neopets
    Try it out.

Need Help? I have the same username.

----------------------------------

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value most be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth."
        Spoiler:- Current Claimers:

Naruto is bad and you should feel bad (In al seriousness. It's a guilty pleasure for me)

THE HEART

I like Naruto quite a bit. I still like Bleach better because of the characters, but one thing that Naruto doesn't have that Bleach does is the whole "I can't beat this guy, let's power up more" like they had in DBZ (for example, can't beat Frieza, lets go Super Saiyan. Can't beat Cell, lets go Super Saiyan 2. Can't beat Buu, lets go Super Saiyan 3. Still can't beat him, lets fuse. Still can't beat him, lets blast him with a Spirit Bomb? Bleach uses Shikai, Bankai, Hollow form, Ichigo's other hollow form...).

Anyways, I started watching Naruto when it first aired on Cartoon Network/Toonami. At first I hated his voice, but now I'm used to it XD

Oh yeah, OP, you better hope that a Grammar Nazi doesn't find you...
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

first of all, dude grammer check, second of all naruto is my favorite anime and I agree with the guy said sasuke and sakura are just fail :P
    if you don't watch the fillers (like I do) then oit is a lot better because tbh the fillers are a pain, and shippuuden is way better then the first series
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Naruto is a prime example of a series decimated by its fanbase. It's an above average shonen series, but the (often illiterate) fans who put it on such a high pedestal make others want to hate it a lot more than they should.

Thankfully a lot of those fans grew up into respectable Anime fans since 2004, but there are always those new fans who find their way onto the internet...

I wouldn't say it's an above average shounen, but it is pretty average. It's not downright terrible like most people say it is. I'm not that fond of it, but I'm not going to say it's the worst anime ever because there are plenty of other series out there that deserve that title.

And it's not Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragard View Post
    Oh yeah, OP, you better hope that a Grammar Nazi doesn't find you...
    It's enough to make a neutral person want to claw their eyes out when it comes to grammar, let alone a grammar nazi.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    .UVERworld。

Naruto is pretty bland and thats it's problem. It's not horrible but it's not that good either.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Miaquamarine View Post

And I've got to say that Bleach still tops Naruto. A hurr.
    Though they're pretty close... Maybe. I dunno. I watched Bleach first, so that might make it a little biased.[/center]
    Bleach was my first anime/manga really, and it became awful after the Soul Society arc. Ratings wise it can't really be called one of the big three anymore.

Plus he's pulling a **** move by making the Hell arc everyone wanted a movie instead.

Are we really gonna turn this into a Naruto thread? Reeeaaaally?

Fine.

I marathoned the first series during the Easter and Shippuden this summer. I was expecting complete-and-utter-crap but was surprised. It's pretty good.

I know longer watch the "Naruto" anime, not because I hate the main storyline, just because I got tired of Fillers every other arc. I like the original episodes as opposed to Shippuden because I like the story in the first part of the anime; ninja wanting to prove he has what it takes to become the best. It's still the same in Shippuden except Naruto puts more emphasis on saving a friend, despite that being almost impossible now.

Plus part two throws the whole "Hard work over destiny" theme away, and only "chosen" people can do anything.

Hopefully the manga starts to go somewhere. It's been pretty boring.

I pretty much stopped watching Naruto after fillers came.

I will admit, Naruto wasn't terribad back int he original series. The whole "Loser will become the best" theme was pretty nice and Kishimoto had something good going. But when Shippuden came around it became Sasuke centered and he lost the theme he originally started with. It became more about Naruto wanting to save Sasuke despite it being impossible now and it makes Naruto come off as an even bigger idiot than before.

The fans don't exactly help the series due to them thinking its he greatest anime ever invented and nothing else surpasses it. They usually only watch Naruto and have never heard of any other anime and refuse to watch anything else. So in turn, they tend to deter others away from anime and those who do listen to them usually become exactly like them and not watch any other anime.

So all of these things essentially bring the series down as a whole. With a lost plot and a writer who clearly has no idea what he is doing, coupled by fans who become incredibly annoying by the mere mention of the series, Naruto just fails in comparison to other animes.

It's not the worst, because there are much worse anime out there. But it is still by no means good.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Plus part two throws the whole "Hard work over destiny" theme away, and only "chosen" people can do anything.
    Well I haven't seen that part of the anime yet but I think I know what you're refering to since I've read that part of the manga. I was disappointed that they decided to use "destiny" in the newer arcs, it does sort of reverse everything since, in the beginning of the story, Naruto wanted to fight destiny and now he embraces it. I also don't really appreciate the comedy in the series anymore. I used to laugh at some of the stunts in the beginning but now it tries too hard to be funny and it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well I haven't seen that part of the anime yet but I think I know what you're refering to since I've read that part of the manga. I was disappointed that they decided to use "destiny" in the newer arcs, it does sort of reverse everything since, in the beginning of the story, Naruto wanted to fight destiny and now he embraces it. I also don't really appreciate the comedy in the series anymore. I used to laugh at some of the stunts in the beginning but now it tries too hard to be funny and it doesn't work.
    Basically, what happened is that Jiraiya was given a prophecy in which he would train a ninja who would either make the world of ninjas better or destroy it. And Naruto is said ninja.

It really wastes everything that happened in Part 1...although I like it anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast