Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Familiarity Breeds Strategy! (654)

Watching the episode right now.

And Gliscor got freaking huge! O.o

It's as big as Charizard now!
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

This episode was excellent. Seeing Gliscor at the beggining was great. It was also great to see that Paul's Lairon evolved. It was also cool to find out that he owns a Gastrodon. It was great to see Infernape get the first win. It looks like Ash has the upper-hand since he has knocked out 2 of Paul's Pokemon without losing one. It was surprising to see Drapion extend it's tail to trap Buizel.

Ash vs. Paul part one. At least their league battle started off better than their previous battle. It was also great seeing Gliscor again.

7/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Absolutely excellent episode! Full of action, couldn't take my eyes off it. Great to see Infernape get a quick win in, I bet Paul's regretting giving it up. Interesting to hear Reggie say that Paul losing the first two Pokémon is all part of his strategy. I'm intrigued to know what his real strategy is. Very excited to see the end of this battle.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

This was a great start of Ash and Paul's epic six on six league battle, I guess Paul's Lairon evolved into Aggron off-screen.

Ash training with his Pokemon at the beginning was nice, it looked like he's making his strategies for the battle. I found it weird when Dawn was talking to Paul, but as soon as she saw Ash, she moved to his side.

The battle between Ash's Infernape and Paul's Aggron was awsome, I glad it infilcted a burn on Aggron and defeated it. The battle between Staraptor and Gastrodon didn't go well for Staraptor, Paul copyed Ash counter shield and used it against him. Staraptor was struggling badly in the battle, so Ash returned it and choose Buizel. Buizel took good advantage of Gastrodon's Ice Beam and used it as Ice Aqua Jet and took down Gastrodon. After Gastrodon is defeated, Paul sent out his new Drapion, who can cause trouble for Ash's team. The episode ended with a major cliffhanger.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567