View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 627 of 861 FirstFirst ... 527577617623624625626627628629630631637677727 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 21503

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Maximum amount of a single item that you can hold is 999 (at least for Pass Orbs, it is). As for the rare candy trick, I've never tried it, though I'd say that it's a very efficient way to level up higher level pokemon, like to evolve Zweilous. Though if your goal is to complete the pokedex, daily battles against you rival and Colress, the Pokemon League, as well as Black Tower/White Treehollow are generally more worthwhile for leveling up those that evolve at lower levels, giving you money you might use later for Join Avenue or EV training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You can hold 999 of any given item.

Personally, I find the best method of leveling to be to go to the White Treehollow and fight the Pokemon breeders with a Lucky Egg and EXP power +++ until your Pokemon is in the low 70s range, then just get the rest of the levels using the Join Avenue. It only took maybe 10 breeders to get my Deino to level 64, and if you're good at avoiding trainers, it doesn't take very long to find them.
    Okay thanks guys!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Can someone explain why I can't SR from Dream Radar? It's disappointing that I heard I can't...is it like I transfer it over and the pokémon just ends up in my PC?

I wanted a super awesome Regenerator Ho-Oh

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

There's nowhere to save before the capture.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Only way to get an insanely good Regenerator Ho-Oh is to either get extremely lucky, or RNG it.

Ah thanks, oh well I'll just capture em and hope. But I'll probably just have them as trophies lol. And wouldn't RNGing require saving before capturing it?

Default Daily event problem

Hi,
    on my copy of black2 i am currently working my way through post game, i have a problem that the daily events are not working how they should, every other day the outbreak only works, the same also with trading daily with yancy.
    the day i can trade with yancy i cannot get any outbreak info off the billboards and then the next day i get the billboards outbreak route info but no yancy on xtransciever.
    i have not changed the daye or time of my 3ds, i have not played it in any other ds/3ds either,
    can anyone help as i am certain both activities should work every single day and not take turns?
    also if anyone else has this problem then please answer me if you have sorted it or are currently experiencing this.
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

*WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

Moved to the questions thread sticky, where questions belong. Can't say I know any solution if you are sure you didn't mess with time any way, richm88.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by richm88 View Post
    Hi,
    on my copy of black2 i am currently working my way through post game, i have a problem that the daily events are not working how they should, every other day the outbreak only works, the same also with trading daily with yancy.
    the day i can trade with yancy i cannot get any outbreak info off the billboards and then the next day i get the billboards outbreak route info but no yancy on xtransciever.
    i have not changed the daye or time of my 3ds, i have not played it in any other ds/3ds either,
    can anyone help as i am certain both activities should work every single day and not take turns?
    also if anyone else has this problem then please answer me if you have sorted it or are currently experiencing this.
    It could be the time of day you do it, they take 24 hours to reset for me, not once a day, so if you do it at 4pm monday, oyu have to wait till 4:15pm tuesday, you cannae do it at 3pm.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

no i make sure i do it after 24 hours , its strange, its only seem to do it since it has been winter on the game oddly enough......

also sorry for posting in the wrong section, i haven't been on here for a long time and forgot a little
    FC - 3783 1652 7369 PKMN BLACK

*WANTS* shiny shiny shiny vgc zorua event worlds'12 flying

What are all the Trainer ID's you can possibly have?
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    The highest number you can 65535, but I'm not sure where the lower boundary is.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    The highest number you can 65535, but I'm not sure where the lower boundary is.
    atleast 00002, N's ID.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    atleast 00002, N's ID.
    That ID # is programmed by programmers, similar to event Pokemon. That doesn't necessarily mean you can generate that number for your own DS.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Anything ranging from 00000 to 65535 for Gen 5. I'm not sure if 00000 is legal for Gen 4 though.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Does a Togepi from Gen III traded to Gen IV (specifically Tri Attack Togepi from XD) have a 50/50 chance of changing its ability or a 100% chance of switching?

Also, what is the mathematics behind it?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Does a Togepi from Gen III traded to Gen IV (specifically Tri Attack Togepi from XD) have a 50/50 chance of changing its ability or a 100% chance of switching?

Also, what is the mathematics behind it?
    As far as I know

the ability changes only if the Pokemon has a new ability in Gen IV. Togepi has either Hustle or Serene Grace ever since Gen III, so the ability shouldn't change.
    and for why and how did it change, all Pokemon in Gen III, including those who has only 1 ability, actually have 2 ability slots. It's just that for those with only 1 ability, both slots have the same ability, making it looks like there's only 1.
    The ability for such Pokemon will change in Gen IV only if the Pokemon has the second slot ability instead of the first slot, which in Gen IV is filled with the new ability instead of the same ability.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hey guys I haven't played any of the gen. V games. Are pokemon B&W v2 like the platinum or emerald of the gen V?
    "

Yes, in that they are together the "third games" of Unova. No in that they are actual true sequels instead of remade retellings of Black and White.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by helltronX View Post
    Hey guys I haven't played any of the gen. V games. Are pokemon B&W v2 like the platinum or emerald of the gen V?
    "
    Kinda sorta...

You see, Platinum and Emerald were essentially Diamond and Pearl, and Ruby and Sapphire, respectively. They had the same pokemon, same gyms, same idea. The things different were minor, like the main legendary, which made the story a little different, and some added features and characters.

Black and White 2 are actual sequels to Black and White. They take place two years later than B/W, and have a brand new story, with a bunch more pokemon and areas to explore.

If you haven't played any Gen. 5 games, I reccomend starting with B/W, then moving on to B/W2, simply to experience it all.
    Pokégyms

thanks for the answers guys! Also if I had a black that had 6 badges or something, then traded a bunch of lvl 40-50 pokemon to a brand new white with 1 badge would the pokemon flee from me because I don't have the appropriate amount of badges on the white? or could I keep them in the PC?

There's nothing stopping you from trading a Pokémon of any level to another game and keeping it stored there. Whether it will obey in battle is another story - a Lv. 40 critter isn't going to do anything for you with only one badge.

Traded Pokémon don't "flee".

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

If I purchase a Japanese DS/3DS and Japanese copy of B2/W2, am I able to down load Japanese events over wifi like TR's Meowth and the new Deoxys for example? I live in the US

If so, are there any people who do this and can tell me if it's worth buying and what other benefits there are?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    If I purchase a Japanese DS/3DS and Japanese copy of B2/W2, am I able to down load Japanese events over wifi like TR's Meowth and the new Deoxys for example? I live in the US
    Only if the Japanese event is a Wi-Fi event.

For example, the new Deoxys event, it is a local wireless event, iirc (just like US' Keldeo events). So no, you can't download it from US.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

You would be able to access the Japanese WiFi events.

The main secondary benefit of owning a Japanese 3DS would be being able to play the numerous noteworthy 3DS games that never get localized.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Only if the Japanese event is a Wi-Fi event.

For example, the new Deoxys event, it is a local wireless event, iirc (just like US' Keldeo events). So no, you can't download it from US.
    Ohh I see, my mistake. I thought Deoxys was wifi. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You would be able to access the Japanese WiFi events.

The main secondary benefit of owning a Japanese 3DS would be being able to play the numerous noteworthy 3DS games that never get localized.
    That's nice too...well if I ever become a millionaire I'll do that then haha thanks everyone

Page 627 of 861 FirstFirst ... 527577617623624625626627628629630631637677727 ... LastLast