View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 640 of 849 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 21203

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Needs a Deoxys View Post
    If I find a wild pokemon holding an item (say a berry) and it uses that item, will it still be holding it when I catch it?
    If the Pokémon consumes the item, then no, it won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Needs a Deoxys View Post
    If I find a wild pokemon holding an item (say a berry) and it uses that item, will it still be holding it when I catch it?
    no, it is used up. If oyur after berries from wilds like yache berry starly's, try using quick balls.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    Next time, when you've got nothing clever nor helpful to say, just shut it
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    Maybe try looking through/asking in the HGSS section of the forums?
    I directed you to a place where people knowledgeable about that stuff might actually read your question, since GPD is more general questions and discussion rather than specific game discussion.

If you don't like the answers you're getting, go look up and research it yourself.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Which effect is applied in the first place- a recoil off the lifeorb, or the recovery from drainpunch?

When a hacked pokemon is bred with a legit ditto will the game recognise the offspring as hacked or legit pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    Which effect is applied in the first place- a recoil off the lifeorb, or the recovery from drainpunch?
    Drain Punch's recovery should activate first.

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    When a hacked pokemon is bred with a legit ditto will the game recognise the offspring as hacked or legit pokemon?
    A hacked Pokemon isn't recognized by the game in any instance, though you could know that it's hacked if there's anything outwardly wrong with it (invalid moves, stats, Ability, etc). There's no way of telling if a bred Pokemon had hacked parents.

Is there a moveset calculator for Gen 5? I can't seem to find one.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    http://serebii.net/games/moveset-bw.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by the ash man83 View Post
    http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search

Quote Originally Posted by master of murkrow View Post
    It'll be legitimate, unless the hacked parent knows illegal egg moves, or has an unreleased DW ability (although if you're using a Ditto, that doesn't matter).

Quote Originally Posted by goash View Post
    Sorry i`m a newbie... what is Diglet`s weakness?

Water, 2x. Grass, 2x. Ice, 2x

Default How do you control what nature your pokemon will be through breeding?

is it random and set from the time they are an egg? or can you set if from after they are an egg?

Just curious, but if Gardevoir used Teleport instead of switching out, could she avoid getting hit by Pursuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Just curious, but if Gardevoir used Teleport, could she avoid getting hit by Pursuit?
    No, it would still be vulnerable to Pursuit. In a Trainer battle, because Teleport will fail, Pursuit would still hit, but would not have its power doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    No, it would still be vulnerable to Pursuit. In a Trainer battle, because Teleport will fail, Pursuit would still hit, but would not have its power doubled.
    Lol fail question. I honestly didn't know that. Why can't Teleport switch out akin to U-Turn?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Lol fail question. I honestly didn't know that. Why can't Teleport switch out akin to U-Turn?
    Because that isn't what Teleport does. Teleport's in-game description specifically says it only works for wild Pokemon battles.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Natures are set as soon as the egg is created and you take it from the Daycare Man. You can influence the nature by making the female or Ditto hold an Everstone. The Pokemon holding the Everstone has a 50% chance to pass its nature to the egg. Normally, natures are random.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Because that isn't what Teleport does. Teleport's in-game description specifically says it only works for wild Pokemon battles.
    I know, but you might as well make moves like that slightly more useful...

Basically what ~Kari~ said, though in Black and White 2 the Pokémon holding the Everstone has 100% chance of passing down its nature, i.e. it's guaranteed.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Why is regirock in the NU tier? It has a pretty nice attack stat, great defense, not bad special defense that is further boosted by sandstorm, and has a decent HP stat.

Where can I get a Technician Breloom? From what I understand it is only through a Hidden Grotto or Dream Workd is this correct?

Also is it possible to breed a Shroomish with Technician? If so what are the steps required to obtain one?

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    Where can I get a Technician Breloom? From what I understand it is only through a Hidden Grotto or Dream Workd is this correct?

Also is it possible to breed a Shroomish with Technician? If so what are the steps required to obtain one?
    Hidden Abilities are available by Dream World, Hidden Groto, select events, and some in-game trades and in-game events. For example, the Musharana that appears in the Dream Yard post-game of BW1 has the Hidden Ability Telepathy. Shroomish is in the Dream Park. Just gotta find one.

Hiden Abilities can be passed down while breeding if the female knows the ability. This means genderless Pokemon, since they breed with Ditto, won't be able to pass it down.

Quote Originally Posted by yveltallover View Post
    Why is regirock in the NU tier?
    Because it's NeverUsed.

That doesn't mean you can't use one yourself in higher tiers if you want, just that most other people don't.

Shroomish is in the Dream Park.
    just to add, Dream Park is a Dream World area.

Hiden Abilities can be passed down while breeding if the female knows the ability. This means genderless Pokemon, since they breed with Ditto, won't be able to pass it down.
    And even if the Pokemon with Hidden Ability is female, if its breeding partner is a Ditto, the hidden ability will not be passed down.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Are elderly Pokémon too old to use Bulk Up attack on themselves?

Page 640 of 849 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast