View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 645 of 874 FirstFirst ... 545595635641642643644645646647648649655695745 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,125 of 21833

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

When two Pokemon use a priority move on the same, is it decided with a "coin flip" who attacks first?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    When two Pokemon use a priority move on the same, is it decided with a "coin flip" who attacks first?
    In such a case, the Pokemon who moves first would be the one who has the higher speed stat.
    Shinies: (x2) (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hidden Ability Pokemon:     Spoiler:- Click:

If on same priority level (Aqua Jet vs. Bullet Punch), naturally faster attacker attacks first. Meaning that if a Floatzel were to use Aqua Jet against a Scizor using Bullet Punch, the Floatzel will attack first since a Floatzel is naturally faster than a Scizor.

However, the exception is the use of ExtremeSpeed in Gen V: ExtremeSpeed is a +3 priority move, meaning it attacks before Quick Attack, a +1 priority move.
    Everyone together! ˇ 大家聚合!ˇ Alles zusammen! ˇ 모두 함께! ˇ 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

What is the net worth of the pokemon franchise now as opposed to back it 2002 or something.
    Has it increased or decreased ? Just curious.

There's no way to quantify the net worth of an entertainment franchise, or at least no way to do so as a single number, rendering the second part of your question moot.

The best answer anyone can give you is that since leveling off from its record-setting international release in 1998, the franchise has remained remarkably consistent.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Default Do i need to start a new game to get event Pokemon in Black/White 2?

At the moment I'm replaying all the games. I do not yet own Black/White 2, but really want the event Pokemon coming up soon. I'm going to get the game soon but i don't want to start the game until i replay the others. It's been awhile sense i have played Pokemon in general kind of forgot how the whole event thing works. My main question is, do i need to start a game to get the Pokemon? Or can i just get the even and then when i start pick them up in game?
    Last edited by 24bones3; 5th February 2013 at 5:00 AM.

ummm if you don't have it you are not getting it for b2/w2/. you cannot just download the event and then get the game later.. only way you can do that is if you have naother game that is compatible with the event.. like if you have b/w1,, you can get meloetta and transfer her to b/w2

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

The event Pokémon work by downloading the Wonder Card which makes a guy show up in the Pokémon Center who will hand you the Pokémon. This can be done anytime during a gam, new or old.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    ummm if you don't have it you are not getting it for b2/w2/. you cannot just download the event and then get the game later.. only way you can do that is if you have naother game that is compatible with the event.. like if you have b/w1,, you can get meloetta and transfer her to b/w2
    Sorry about that, i fixed it. I Plan on getting it, i just don't want to start a new game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by voninator View Post
    The event Pokémon work by downloading the Wonder Card which makes a guy show up in the Pokémon Center who will hand you the Pokémon. This can be done anytime during a gam, new or old.
    So i could get the game, download the wonder card, and then later start a game and get the Pokemon?

yeah i downloaded the genesect event card before i event started the game.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

What's the difference between bulky and tank pokemon?

What's the difference between bulky and tank pokemon?
    A bulky Pokemon would be something like Blissey; very strong defensively, but virtually no attacking power.
    A tank Pokemon would be something like Heatran; a good defender, but also a strong attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    A bulky Pokemon would be something like Blissey; very strong defensively, but virtually no attacking power.
    A tank Pokemon would be something like Heatran; a good defender, but also a strong attacker.
    I thought Blissey was a wall. Or bulky is the same of wall?
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 5th February 2013 at 11:08 PM.

I thought Blissey was a wall. Or bulky is the same of wall?
    Bulky usually refers to any pokemon that can take a hit well, rather it has offensive power or not.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

A wall would be more akin to sending out Chansey to equip Energy cards to your Benched Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post
    YOUR DOG IS NOT A POKEMON.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurried Rains View Post
    Female Alakazam. Oh hot damn I love a girl with a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azereus View Post
    You don't think a muscular female body builder without a shirt isn't disturbing? I guess we're all different when it comes to social norms...

If the attacker is holding Macho Brace, another Pokemon in the team that holds Exp. Share will also receive double EV's?
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 7th February 2013 at 12:17 AM.

If the attacker is holding Macho Brance, another Pokemon in the team that holds Exp. Share will also receive double EV's?
    No, macho brace/power items only affect the holder.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

If our friend Arceus is the god of all Pokémon, then who is the Satan of all Pokémon?
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by Buuz View Post
    If our friend Arceus is the god of all Pokémon, then who is the Satan of all Pokémon?
    yet to be made.

Sheer Force: Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect
    ^could this be used to get rid of the confusion that comes with thrash?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

If our friend Arceus is the god of all Pokémon
    It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Sheer Force: Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect
    Sheer Force only applies to moves with secondary effects that occur less than 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Sheer Force only applies to moves with secondary effects that occur less than 100% of the time.
    It occurs with any move that has a secondary effect, not just ones that happen less than 100% of the time. Taking recoil, or inducing confusion isn't considered a secondary effect, however.

Assuming your statement is correct (it's not), the. The answer would be Giratina.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post
    YOUR DOG IS NOT A POKEMON.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurried Rains View Post
    Female Alakazam. Oh hot damn I love a girl with a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azereus View Post
    You don't think a muscular female body builder without a shirt isn't disturbing? I guess we're all different when it comes to social norms...

Quote Originally Posted by Jdrawer View Post
    Assuming your statement is correct (it's not), the. The answer would be Giratina.
    Which Giratina isn't. I could go into detail, but I'm pretty sure that even if Arceus was the god, it wouldn't be a copy of the jewish/christian religions at all.

Giratina isn't even dark type. If it were the devil, it most certainty would be. Afterall, in Japanese, the dark type is the "evil" type.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdrawer View Post
    Ifyou watch the movies and 12 it covers that giritina is far from a devil. It inhabits its own world which is needed to bring balance to our one. And occasionally attacks dialga/palkia because they run around ruining things with time travel and worm holes.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    yet to be made.

There is a difference between a primary and a secondary effect. A fire blast burn is scondary, or an iron head flinch, a psychic dropping spec def. However drain punch healing, recoil moves, moves with draw backs (such as self stat loss or confusion) are not ignored. Swifts ability to auto hit is not negated either. Generally if ithas a % chance it can be negated with sheer force.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 8th February 2013 at 9:07 AM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Page 645 of 874 FirstFirst ... 545595635641642643644645646647648649655695745 ... LastLast