View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 648 of 877 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 16,176 to 16,200 of 21907

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Generally, Pokémon are EV trained in their strongest stats.
    but what about in the case of Sp def/Def pokemon. Would you train them higher in those categories or HP train them for survivability?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    but what about in the case of Sp def/Def pokemon. Would you train them higher in those categories or HP train them for survivability?
    You train their HP and whichever defensive stat you think they need more, or make a custom spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    You train their HP and whichever defensive stat you think they need more, or make a custom spread.
    An example: Ferrothorn has high def and sp def. 4x weakness to fire, train in HP and Sp Def?

something like that?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

An example: Ferrothorn has high def and sp def. 4x weakness to fire, train in HP and Sp Def?

something like that?
    Or you decide to go mostly physical wall because you have Tentacruel to take Fire hits and run 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD.

Or you make a custom spread dependent on surviving specific hits from both sides of the spectrum.

It depends on how you want to play it.

Question: What JB HiFi shops in New Zealand would have the Meloetta event? I try looking at the list but it won't show up on my computer.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

something like that?

B
    Depends if you have more fire/fighting resists, and if oyu run rain. In rain fighting is more problematic so Def is better, but out of rain sp def helps survive hp fires for extra hazards/ t waves.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Question: What JB HiFi shops in New Zealand would have the Meloetta event? I try looking at the list but it won't show up on my computer.
    There are only three JB Hi Fi stores hosting the event; see here for details.

Where can I get bitter medicine in Black 2? I made some mistakes EV training, then raised my Reshiram to level 100 for Blue Flare....and now I have a bunch of junk EVs I want to erase at join avenue. But, since it's at max happiness, and I can't get the EV erasing items if it's happiness is maxed, I'm going to need to get my Reshiram angry with me.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Where can I get bitter medicine in Black 2? I made some mistakes EV training, then raised my Reshiram to level 100 for Blue Flare....and now I have a bunch of junk EVs I want to erase at join avenue. But, since it's at max happiness, and I can't get the EV erasing items if it's happiness is maxed, I'm going to need to get my Reshiram angry with me.
    I do believe, good sir that they can be bought in the Driftveil Mrket. I apologise if I'm wrong! XD

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Battle girls in the sports dome well give you a energy root and don't the EV removing items work if your at max happiness?
        Spoiler:- Pokemon that I can breed and trade.:

Want
    DW females not listed
    0 speed IVs

Pm or VM me for a Trade.

Character BRANDON FC 3869 2640 3022

If a Pokemon has Hidden Power the same as its type, will it receive STAB from it?

Also, if a Normal-type Pokemon uses Hidden Power, will it receive STAB since Hidden Power is a normal-type move?

Quote Originally Posted by Macho Pichu View Post
    If a Pokemon has Hidden Power the same as its type, will it receive STAB from it?
    Yes.

Also, if a Normal-type Pokemon uses Hidden Power, will it receive STAB since Hidden Power is a normal-type move?
    No, since Hidden Power can never actually be Normal-type (ignoring the effects of Normalize).

I was just wondering about the Latios event in Black 2. At what point does Latios' stats get locked in? Is it when you first enter the Dream Yard and see Latios in the overworld, or is it when you battle him in the final room?

If I want to try to get a shiny version, at what point should I reset the game? Is it possible to exit and re-enter the Dream Yard until I see the overworld Latios as green instead of blue?
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

To complete my Pokedex collection, I need: Genosect, Meloetta, Manaphy, and Phione. If anyone would be willing to trade, I don't have an impressive collection to offer, but I would very much appreciate it! Please PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    I was just wondering about the Latios event in Black 2. At what point does Latios' stats get locked in? Is it when you first enter the Dream Yard and see Latios in the overworld, or is it when you battle him in the final room?

If I want to try to get a shiny version, at what point should I reset the game? Is it possible to exit and re-enter the Dream Yard until I see the overworld Latios as green instead of blue?
    Go in the Dream Yard, and chase him until the last room. Save right before the battle, because the beginning of the battle is when stats and shininess are determined. You can't see shiny pokémon in the overworld.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Go in the Dream Yard, and chase him until the last room. Save right before the battle, because the beginning of the battle is when stats and shininess are determined. You can't see shiny pokémon in the overworld.
    That would be nice though to see the shiny in the over-world, like you can in HGSS, huh?

To complete my Pokedex collection, I need: Genosect, Meloetta, Manaphy, and Phione. If anyone would be willing to trade, I don't have an impressive collection to offer, but I would very much appreciate it! Please PM!

That would be nice though to see the shiny in the over-world, like you can in HGSS, huh?
    I don't think you can until you catch the pokémon in HGSS, besides the starters. I might be wrong, though.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I don't think you can until you catch the pokémon in HGSS, besides the starters. I might be wrong, though.
    Whoops, I meant, the Pokemon following you around shows up as shiny, if I am not mistaken. Why shouldn't the Pokemon in your party list show up as shiny also? =/

Whoops, I meant, the Pokemon following you around shows up as shiny, if I am not mistaken. Why shouldn't the Pokemon in your party list show up as shiny also? =/
    I have had many a red gyarados and blue darkrai follow me around, but I don't think legends show up as shiny in overworld in any game.

I have a female swinub and a male beartic. They are in the same egg group if i am not mistaken but won't breed. WHY? and how do i get me swinub with icicle crash otherwise(without smeargle)?
    Everything seems normal, with Joe and Adam venturing on their quest through Kanto, but what is the mysterious Team Storm planning?

Pokemon: Kanto Legends

Come on the Mighty Infernape!

Quote Originally Posted by infernape100 View Post
    I have a female swinub and a male beartic. They are in the same egg group if i am not mistaken but won't breed. WHY? and how do i get me swinub with icicle crash otherwise(without smeargle)?
    They are in the same egg group, so are you sure that they're not just taking a while to produce an egg?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    They are in the same egg group, so are you sure that they're not just taking a while to produce an egg?
    If they are both from the same OT they have a minimal chance of breeding, which is probably why it takes a while.

Unless the Day-Care Man says that they prefer to play with other Pokemon, they will eventually breed. The breakdown works like this...

Same OT / Different species: 20% chance per cycle
    Same OT / Same species: 50% chance per cycle
    Different OT / Different species: 50% chance per cycle
    Different OT / Same species: 70% chance per cycle

...where a cycle occurs every 256 steps.

Quote Originally Posted by infernape100 View Post
    If you're going to want to be breeding more than one Swinub from this pair, I suggest you find a Swinub over the GTS, or trade one from another one of your games, if those options are available for you. It will make things go much faster.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Default Help with grinding for Platinum Ghost Gym

Been replaying Platinum recently and could really be doing with some help grinding up for it
    At the minute i have a Prinplup, Haunter, Geodude, Staravia and Luxio all around level 24

Default Pokeathlon Help

So I was using the Pokeathlon to get evolution stones for my vulpix and my eevees, so I got a firestone from there, changed the date and time on my DS so that it moved forward a day, and then went back in, but when I tried to buy a waterstone it would not let me because it says only one a day..can someone help?

Page 648 of 877 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast