View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 662 of 860 FirstFirst ... 562612652658659660661662663664665666672712762 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 21490

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Here they are. The Eevee is not for competitive play, just for an in-game team.
    Then use whatever you want to use.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Just wanted to ask - is there a general rule of thumb to know if your Pokemon are under leveled at certain points in the game? I'm fighting Barry at Pastoria City in Platinum, and all my Pokemon are around level 29 and I've been fighting every trainer in the game.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    Just wanted to ask - is there a general rule of thumb to know if your Pokemon are under leveled at certain points in the game? I'm fighting Barry at Pastoria City in Platinum, and all my Pokemon are around level 29 and I've been fighting every trainer in the game.
    Well, if your Pokemon are a few 2-5 levels below your rival's lowest leveled, then there is a good chance. If all of your Pokemon are the same as the rival's strongest, or even one level lower, then you are probably all right.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    It's the Unova Champion theme from BW which plays when facing Alder. It's also used in battles against the Subway Bosses.
    Okay, thanks! I'm having trouble finding this one other track.

There's a building in Jubilife City that plays different music when you enter it - is it in the official soundtrack?
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Default Is there a limit to how well Timer Balls work?

As everyone on here knows, a Timer Ball works better and better the more moves are used in an encounter. But is there a limit to how many moves can be used until the Ball reaches its max potential? If I were to use False Swipe until I ran out of PP, used a Max Ether, then ran the move out of PP again, then repeated the cycle, would it eventually work as well as a Master Ball?

the whole thing runs through a formula, max number of turns for timer ball efficiency is 40.

timer ball value is 1 to 4 depending on turn number
    ultra ball value of 3
    dusk ball at 3.5 at night or in caves

more ball info can be found on the capture page in the 'in depth mechanics' list on the main site

1. How can you get the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc Jirachi to be shiny?
    2. Can I by the Bonus Disc off eBay?
    3. Does the Pokemon Channel Jirachi work with Pokemon Emerald?
    4. I am trying to find an area with Wi-fi so I can have the agreement on my Nintendo DSi let me access the Dream World. Where should I go
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3300 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    1. How can you get the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc Jirachi to be shiny?
    4. I am trying to find an area with Wi-fi so I can have the agreement on my Nintendo DSi let me access the Dream World. Where should I go
    1. I heard it's possible.
    2. Check it yourself. I don't see why not.
    3. No, it does not. Pokémon Channel (PAL versions ONLY (European/Austrailian)) can only send it to Ruby or Sapphire.
    4. Well, We have no idea where you are in the world. The option I'd recommend if you own your internet connection is your own Wifi router. I know may UK "modem" boxes are also Wifi routers. You just need to know the details to log in.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

If you don't mind paying an exorbitant amount for what is basically nothing, sure.

Ruby and Sapphire only.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Again, no one here lives where you live. Whatever your cafe around the corner has might be completely different from the cafe I'm sitting in right now. I've encountered public Wi-Fi hot spots that work with a regular DS/regular DS games, only DSi and above stuff, both, and none at all. It varies. And while chains usually have some conformity, just because McDonalds near you has working wi-fi for whatever system doesn't mean they all work the world over.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Do you need the Colress Machine to get to Fisherman Kenzo on Route 21? He's the only trainer I can't figure out how to get to, and I know you can access a secondary part of that route after you get the Colress Machine, but it seems to be on the other side of the cave from where he is. (I'm also assuming there's some plot over there, but I don't know what it is yet)

hey guys im trying to breed a ditto with a perfect sp def stat and a haxorus with a perfect speed stat together to get a haxorus with perfect speed and sp def. now im using the power items that are appropriate for the stats and for some reason im only getting the sp def stat to transfer anyone know why this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthyew View Post
    hey guys im trying to breed a ditto with a perfect sp def stat and a haxorus with a perfect speed stat together to get a haxorus with perfect speed and sp def. now im using the power items that are appropriate for the stats and for some reason im only getting the sp def stat to transfer anyone know why this is?
    Because only one power item will activate at a time.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Do you need the Colress Machine to get to Fisherman Kenzo on Route 21? He's the only trainer I can't figure out how to get to, and I know you can access a secondary part of that route after you get the Colress Machine, but it seems to be on the other side of the cave from where he is. (I'm also assuming there's some plot over there, but I don't know what it is yet)
    There's an opening you can go through that allows you to talk to Kenzo, so no, you don't need Colress Machine.

In fact, the only thing you gets to access after obtaining Colress Machine, is Plasma's ship.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Why is it that everytime I go to Hidden Grotto's, I NEVER find a pokemon? I only ever get an item or nothing at all.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Why is it that everytime I go to Hidden Grotto's, I NEVER find a pokemon? I only ever get an item or nothing at all.
    Luck. There's only a 20% of finding a Pokemon in a Hidden Hollow.

Try more Hidden Hollows, and look harder.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Question Dratini, Pokemon Leaf Green

I don't want to buy it at the game corner, but don't know where it is in the safari zone. Can anyone help?

Here, check this page out

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kanto/safarizone.shtml

It has all the information about the safari zone in firered\leafgreen
    Latest Shiny (8/6/14)
    Obtained via: MM Egg 76
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

These definitely helped, you guys! Thanks!

Of course you can, that's how I got mine.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Default Can somebody explained what happened in this 3v3 game?

I've been doing three's rather competitively, I am 91-23 so far (no rages), so I guess I'm doing okay.

Anyway, I was just in a three's game against a Japanese guy who had over 700 wins and I'm baffled.

I started with Latios, Metagross and Gengar in that order. He has Togekiss, Haxorus, and Typhlosion.

Anyway, his Togekiss uses Tailwind, and then his Haxorus uses Earthquake, which hits ALL THREE of my pokemon. My Latios and Gengar have levitate.

Nobody used gravity, so I am completely puzzled.

Haxorus can have Mold Breaker, which will override abilities like Levitate. If he has it, it'll be announced when he comes out.

Okay, thanks.

Default Macho Brace Help

Hi all,

I want to EV train one of my Pokemon, and to speed up the process I have given it a Macho Brace. I have a question though, if I gave the Pokemon a Macho Brace and used a Vitamin on it, would the Macho Brace double it and give me 20 EV's, or does it not affect Vitamins and only give me 10 EV's?

Thanks!

(Sorry if the Thread is in the wrong place, I didn't know where else to put it)
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

Macho Brace only affects the EVs that you attain from battling so no, Vitamins still only give you 10EVs
    Shinies:

4/13/2013 (White 2)
    5/23/2014 (X)

Friend Safari: Electric

Friend Code: 5301-0406-9359
    PM me first!!!

Page 662 of 860 FirstFirst ... 562612652658659660661662663664665666672712762 ... LastLast