View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 683 of 878 FirstFirst ... 583633673679680681682683684685686687693733783 ... LastLast
Results 17,051 to 17,075 of 21932

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    I have been having a lot of fun in the Dream World. But I want to transfer more than one Pokemon a day. How do I do the "make a wish" multiple times in a single session, and thus not have to transfer one per day?
    You have to select a Pokemon to befriend at the tree, wake up, then tuck in again, then go through the DW again to befriend another Pokemon, all within the one hour limit.

There's no other way.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    You have to select a Pokemon to befriend at the tree, wake up, then tuck in again, then go through the DW again to befriend another Pokemon, all within the one hour limit.

There's no other way.
    I didn't know you could do that. How long would that take?
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

I didn't know you could do that. How long would that take?
    Depends on Internet speed, etc., as tucking-in can take a long time, but I reckon maybe fifteen/twenty minutes a time? So probably only two/three per session. That's a rough guess, based on my own Internet connection, but your may be faster.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Speaking of Dream World, what would be a quickest way to build up DW Points (or whatever they are called)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

There's no other way.
    Well god damn I wish the game would tell me this things like this.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

What's the earliest opportunity on which one can get himself an everstone on hgss? (and no. Captururing a limitlesss number of geodudes isn't counted as one)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    What's the earliest opportunity on which one can get himself an everstone on hgss? (and no. Captururing a limitlesss number of geodudes isn't counted as one)
    Show Professor Elm the Togepi that hatched from the Egg he gave you.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...t#Critical_hit

if most moves (besides high crit ratio moves) start out with stage 1 of critical hit, after using focus energy in gen V, does it raises to stage 3 (25%)?

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...t#Critical_hit

if most moves (besides high crit ratio moves) start out with stage 1 of critical hit, after using focus energy in gen V, does it raises to stage 3 (25%)?
    Yes, although it's usually not worth it, setup moves are better.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    "i have claimed metagross. this means nothing. but if you search the really long thread you will see. Metagross accompanying my name." - BritishLanguage

Quote Originally Posted by Houka View Post
    Speaking of Dream World, what would be a quickest way to build up DW Points (or whatever they are called)?
    Log in everyday, water your Dream Pal's plants until you run out of water, and then just go to the Island of Dream lots of times and befriend many Pokemon before your hour is up.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Where should I get an SD card for my Nintendo 3DS
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Where should I get an SD card for my Nintendo 3DS
    Probably the same store that sold you the 3ds.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

can you download my pokemon ranch on wii u or is wiiware only for wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Once you are in the pokeball, you can never leave. NEVER.
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    A trainer with a huge Santa-looking beard defeating a Preschooler, taking their money, and leaving them out by themselves on a route filled with wild, dangerous Pokemon that could even attack and kill in hordes.

Seems legit.

I'm pretty sure Wii Ware works on Wii U.

Is the pokémon q and a session going to be streamed or anything? If so, is there a link?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

If the new 'fairy' type is super eff. against dragons then what do you think it will be weak to? Speculations anyone? I think it will be weak to at least fighting.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Is the pokémon q and a session going to be streamed or anything? If so, is there a link?
    Remember that it isn't strictly a Q & A - it's a roundtable. It's the people who made the games going back and forth and telling us stuff about them. Whatever portion of it will be for questions will be softball questions lobbed up by the attending game media who don't have the vested interest in Pokémon that members of the community here do. There won't be people, fans or otherwise, asking YES EXCUSE ME HOW COULD YOU ADD A FAIRY-TYPE AND NOT A LIGHT-TYPE WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE DRAGONS.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Question The Pokémon Base Stat List by Strength, Version 1.0

Hello, everyone. I just want to know if you can please just list me all the base stats of Pokémon of all generations from the weakest to the strongest as of the release of Pokémon Black and White Versions 2, including HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, and Base Stat Total. You can also divide them into any numbers of strength groups. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MiloticTwins View Post
    Hello, everyone. I just want to know if you can please just list me all the base stats of Pokémon of all generations from the weakest to the strongest as of the release of Pokémon Black and White Versions 2, including HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, and Base Stat Total. You can also divide them into any numbers of strength groups. Thank you.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._by_base_stats

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    If the new 'fairy' type is super eff. against dragons then what do you think it will be weak to? Speculations anyone? I think it will be weak to at least fighting.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...cussion-Thread

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Remember that it isn't strictly a Q & A - it's a roundtable. It's the people who made the games going back and forth and telling us stuff about them. Whatever portion of it will be for questions will be softball questions lobbed up by the attending game media who don't have the vested interest in Pokémon that members of the community here do. There won't be people, fans or otherwise, asking YES EXCUSE ME HOW COULD YOU ADD A FAIRY-TYPE AND NOT A LIGHT-TYPE WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE DRAGONS.
    True, but do you know the answer to my question?
    Pokégyms

Doesn't look like there's any stream. The official Twitter account will be livetweeting it, though.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Doesn't look like there's any stream. The official Twitter account will be livetweeting it, though.
    Okay thanks for the help!
    Pokégyms

What does SPPf stand for?

I'm ashamed to ask this. I'm in here since December and don't know what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    What does SPPf stand for?

I'm ashamed to ask this. I'm in here since December and don't know what it means.
    I've been told it's:

Serebii Pokémon Page forum

Mind you, it's a older name for this forum. The main site has hardly used SPP for a long while. The last time I think it used was for a April fools.. where it stood for Super Princess Peach!
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 683 of 878 FirstFirst ... 583633673679680681682683684685686687693733783 ... LastLast