51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 995 of 995 FirstFirst ... 895945985991992993994995
Results 24,851 to 24,861 of 24861

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Hey just realized: aren't we still missing the Venusaurite, Blastoisinite, and Charizardite XY in S&M ?
    3DS FC: 5086-1917-7632

Currently playing Pokémon Sun! ign: Lys
    Pokémon Y Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLys View Post
    Hey just realized: aren't we still missing the Venusaurite, Blastoisinite, and Charizardite XY in S&M ?
    They're available once you beat Red (after 20 battles) in the Battle Tree.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola x3 ;749;

3 shiny hunted, 25 happened naturally (Current shiny luck: pls stop)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Do Storm drain pokemon only protect the adjacent ally from Water type attacks on triple battles? or they do not protect any ally at all?
    Last edited by Forbidden Snowflake; 17th August 2017 at 12:32 PM.

FC OMEGA RUBY: 1934 1383 5422, Mirrorball

Why did shiny Smeargle in Generation II have green tails and normal Smeargle red tails, when it's supposed to be the other way around according to official artwork
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Why did shiny Smeargle in Generation II have green tails and normal Smeargle red tails, when it's supposed to be the other way around according to official artwork
    Mistakes, that's why. Probably why GS Sneasel looks completely different from its official art and its Crystal sprite.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola x3 ;749;

3 shiny hunted, 25 happened naturally (Current shiny luck: pls stop)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

i have a question regadring the PKbank apps. i got 2 working DS systems, the N3ds XL is using my current active email and the 2DS is using another email address that i havent logged into for a while. i have no troubles logging onti the 2DS PKbank app but what happens if the address goes dormant or is inactive for too long? im using the 2nd PKbank app to hold a bunch of needed pkmn and id rather not lose them if they go down with the email address. its been around 1-> 1.5 years since i logged into it atm.
    Last edited by nel3; 21st August 2017 at 6:49 AM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Nothing. Short of actively deleting your actual email account, an email address can't go "dormant or inactive." And even then, that's not what matters, since Pokémon Bank operates off the Nintendo Network ID and account of the system on which you're using it. Unless you log yourself out of the Network on that system - which is an involved process and not done easily - you don't have to log back in in the first place.

Short version, you're overthinking it and your hypothetical emergency scenario can't really happen without help from you. With that said, unless it's purely a matter of sheer numbers, what's the point of keeping two separate Pokémon Banks on two separate systems? Kinda defeats the purpose of Pokémon cloud storage.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Nothing. Short of actively deleting your actual email account, an email address can't go "dormant or inactive." And even then, that's not what matters, since Pokémon Bank operates off the Nintendo Network ID and account of the system on which you're using it. Unless you log yourself out of the Network on that system - which is an involved process and not done easily - you don't have to log back in in the first place.

Short version, you're overthinking it and your hypothetical emergency scenario can't really happen without help from you. With that said, unless it's purely a matter of sheer numbers, what's the point of keeping two separate Pokémon Banks on two separate systems? Kinda defeats the purpose of Pokémon cloud storage.
    thank you for the reply, i got the 2DS to help myself out in gen6 to trade evovle and also to breed 2-3 spares of any breedable pkmn in KOR and ITA ORAS playthru. i had planned to take a duplicate of each ITA/KOR and evolve them in gen7 for the foreign dex data. in the end i didnt do that as im less than impressed about how SM turned out despite some great improvements in certain areas. i like to fill foreign dex data to pass the time until a new better gen comes out.

100 boxes of pkmn is a rather good amount but my 3DS PKbank app is running at 79%???? percent capacity due to keeping needed pkmn, bank ball females and atleast 8-20 duplicate female (depending on pkmn) bank balls spare for immediate trade and around 17 boxes of foreign pkmn (at the time) of foreign pkmn. i just wasnt able to accommodate 41 boxes of storage for the spare ITA KOR pokedex in my 3DS PKbank app. the 2DS PKbank app is somewhere around 50% capacity and its remaining space in the boxes are sufficient for me. i still have my old 3DS XL but the hinge is broken so using that DS wont end well if keep using it. it does leave a possible 3rd acct but i have no plans to do so as i dont want to break the hinge any further.
    Last edited by nel3; 21st August 2017 at 4:04 PM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

If one of the parents in the day care is shiny, does it grant higher chances for giving birth to a shiny offspring in relation to two regular parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Snowflake View Post
    If one of the parents in the day care is shiny, does it grant higher chances for giving birth to a shiny offspring in relation to two regular parents?
    Only in Gold Silver and Crystal, but that's due to how Shiny Pokémon worked in Gen 2. Shinyness is based on the DV (Gen 1+2's IVs) that Pokémon, so if you had the right setup you can get it as low as 1 in 64 chance.

In every game since Ruby and Sapphire, no Shiny chance increase. However other factors such as Masuda Method and the Shiny charm will effect Shiny egg chance after in Gen 4 and later.

Thank you
    Does switching out and switching in sleeping mons could somehow speed up their waking up?

Page 995 of 995 FirstFirst ... 895945985991992993994995