View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    7 13.73%
  • NO!

    1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 594 of 876 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 21900

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

  1. #14826
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    hanging with Silvee :3
    Posts
    37

    Default

    as long as stealth rock and spikes are egg moves and the parents are compatable then yes. if you breed the ferroseed with the caturne try to get a female with spikes and afterwards breed it with the blodore to get stealth rock or vice versa. it may take a bit but it does work.

  2. #14827
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    as long as stealth rock and spikes are egg moves and the parents are compatable then yes. if you breed the ferroseed with the caturne try to get a female with spikes and afterwards breed it with the blodore to get stealth rock or vice versa. it may take a bit but it does work.
    I thought that only male Pokemon can pass Egg Moves. So, using your instructions, I can get a Ferroseed that knows both Stealth Rocks AND Spikes?

  3. #14828
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    as long as stealth rock and spikes are egg moves and the parents are compatable then yes. if you breed the ferroseed with the caturne try to get a female with spikes and afterwards breed it with the blodore to get stealth rock or vice versa. it may take a bit but it does work.
    That would not work; only males can pass down egg moves. Get a female Dwebble/ Crustle, breed it with your male Cacturne with Spikes, teach any of its male offspring Stealth Rock, via level-up or BW2 Move Tutor, and breed it with your Ferroseed/ Ferrothorn.

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  4. #14829

    Default

    When a pokemon with a hidden ability evolves, will it keep a hidden ability even if it isn't the same one? Like Eevee with Anticipation --> Vaporeon with Hydration. Or could the Vaporeon also have its regular ability?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

    Current Hunt: Cresselia

  5. #14830
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newbark Town, Johto
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    When a pokemon with a hidden ability evolves, will it keep a hidden ability even if it isn't the same one? Like Eevee with Anticipation --> Vaporeon with Hydration. Or could the Vaporeon also have its regular ability?
    Hidden abilities are passed on. If the eevee has a hidden, then whatever you evolve it into will have its hidden ability. I don't think it is possible for a hidden ability pokemon to revert to a natural ability.


    For my question, is there anywhere on Serebii.net or any other site that lists pokemon by the type of ev bonus they give from defeating them? As in, a list of pokemon that give defense ev and then a separate list of those that give attack, and so on.
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

    IGN: R0dium

    In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

    Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^




    ^Drawn By Astrint^




  6. #14831
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maple Valley, WA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astrint View Post
    For my question, is there anywhere on Serebii.net or any other site that lists pokemon by the type of ev bonus they give from defeating them? As in, a list of pokemon that give defense ev and then a separate list of those that give attack, and so on.
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/hp.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/attack.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/defense.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/speed.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/sattack.shtml
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/sdefense.shtml

  7. #14832
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newbark Town, Johto
    Posts
    132

    Default

    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

    IGN: R0dium

    In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

    Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^




    ^Drawn By Astrint^




  8. #14833
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Gondamon,the great dwarf city
    Posts
    383

    Default

    how do you make this picture ginormous? there are some people in the RMTs that do it

  9. #14834
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    That would not work; only males can pass down egg moves. Get a female Dwebble/ Crustle, breed it with your male Cacturne with Spikes, teach any of its male offspring Stealth Rock, via level-up or BW2 Move Tutor, and breed it with your Ferroseed/ Ferrothorn.
    Or I can use a female Forretress and male Boldore.

  10. #14835
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,178

    Default

    Looking at the event database on Serebii, I see that Keldeo was available recently, and Genesect is available to download now (in the U.S). However, I didn't see Meloetta had been released- is this correct? I thought it was odd that Genesect would be released first.
    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    No, all Zekrom have shiny locks.
    What the heck, they didn't fix that? I thought it was just a glitch/oversight in B/W.

    Is that a reason they don't want it to be shiny?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

    Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

    Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

    Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

  11. #14836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    However, I didn't see Meloetta had been released- is this correct?
    Correct. No Meloetta outside of Japan, yet. Soon, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I thought it was odd that Genesect would be released first.
    Not really. Pokédex order is just a number.

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I thought it was just a glitch/oversight in B/W.
    Neither. Any number of Legendaries over the years, in-game and event, have had shiny locks on them. That the shiny sprites exist for these critters is a simple matter of programming necessity.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  12. #14837
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    What the heck, they didn't fix that? I thought it was just a glitch/oversight in B/W.

    Is that a reason they don't want it to be shiny?
    It wasn't shiny in B/W, why would it suddenly turn into a shiny in B/W 2?

        Spoiler:- the Resh/Zek you'll caught in B/W 2:

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  13. #14838
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    232

    Default

    how can I get deoxys in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team?




    __________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755


  14. #14839
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    To Kalos!
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    how can I get deoxys in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team?
    After recruiting Lugia, Xatu will appear outside the Team base. After that, Blastoise will come and say that he saw a cave and saw "weird things". Xatu will then name the place Meteor Cave. Then, the player will gain access to it. The player may recruit Deoxys in the Meteor Cave.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

    Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

  15. #14840
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    232

    Default

    [QUOTE=Lucario01;15214964]After recruiting Lugia, Xatu will appear outside the Team base. After that, Blastoise will come and say that he saw a cave and saw "weird things". Xatu will then name the place Meteor Cave. Then, the player will gain access to it. The player may recruit Deoxys in the Meteor Cave.[/Q

    thanks a lot! ^_^




    __________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755


  16. #14841
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It wasn't shiny in B/W, why would it suddenly turn into a shiny in B/W 2?

        Spoiler:- the Resh/Zek you'll caught in B/W 2:
    Is that actually true?

        Spoiler:- Since the...:





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  17. #14842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Is that actually true?

        Spoiler:- Since the...:
    That's accurate, even if the OT doesn't reflect it.

        Spoiler:


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  18. #14843
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That's accurate, even if the OT doesn't reflect it.

        Spoiler:
    But if it has your OT, then it was never N's to begin with.

    ...Which brings up another question that may refute what I just said. When you capture one of N's Pokémon (the ones with N's OT or whatever the equivalent is), do you get to nickname them?





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  19. #14844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    But if it has your OT, then it was never N's to begin with.
    ...despite the fact that he gives it to you personally. What's the dispute?


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  20. #14845
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    ...despite the fact that he gives it to you personally. What's the dispute?
    So then wouldn't the "original trainer" be N (or Plasma, or whatever it is) then, and not the player character?





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  21. #14846

    Default

    I think that's a side matter of semantics at best, don't you?


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  22. #14847
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I think that's a side matter of semantics at best, don't you?
    I guess. It doesn't actually bother me much, but it was just a bit of flavor that was arguably overlooked.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  23. #14848

    Default

    One could argue that it was itself a bit of flavor and not an oversight, given that part of N's schtick is that he claims to not actually capture the critters he uses.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  24. #14849
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Newbark Town, Johto
    Posts
    132

    Default

    How do you tell the difference between a beneficial nature and a hindering nature? i think i know a neutral one is those that don't up/lower any stats.. right?
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

    IGN: R0dium

    In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

    Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^




    ^Drawn By Astrint^




  25. #14850
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    297

    Default

    So I've been like obssessed with Pokewood and I'm trying to finish it before I beat the game. Is this possible? I've done the first Brycenman, the Invaders, the Timegate Travelers, the Mystery Doors series, The Giant Woman series, and the Red Fog series. I can't figure out how to unlock any more. Any help?
    I'll put something here...eventually

Page 594 of 876 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •