View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 684 of 874 FirstFirst ... 584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 17,076 to 17,100 of 21833

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

In Pokémon Diamond, how do I see Palkia? I've been told you can see it in Solaceon town, but I can't find any mention of it.

Saaatoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    In Pokémon Diamond, how do I see Palkia? I've been told you can see it in Solaceon town, but I can't find any mention of it.
    In Celestic town, in the big house above the ruins. Talk to the old lady and she should show you a picture. You might have to have beaten the elite four though.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

1.) Shouldn't the mareep family line be able to have volt asorb as an ability as in the anime episode where mareep first appear, you see that electricity doesn't affect them but instead makes their wool grow bigger?

2.) Why is the anime logic soooo bad? Especially whenever ash fights team rocket.

3.) In the anime, I swear that EVERY SINGLE POKEMON KNOWS TACKLE ATTACK. And whenever a pokemon uses the attack it's always made out to have done LOADS of damage and been really effective even when battling steel types. Why is this?

4.) Why do anime pokemon never seem to know any good moves either? It's always the basic crappy moves like: tackle, leer, growl, thunderSHOCK, poison sting...
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

With the new fairy type, do you think that now, the types of the legendaries will be: Xerneas- Grass/Fairy and Yveltal- Flying/Dragon? The types would cancel out, so it would mean that there is no one better of the two legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    1.) Shouldn't the mareep family line be able to have volt asorb as an ability as in the anime episode where mareep first appear, you see that electricity doesn't affect them but instead makes their wool grow bigger?

2.) Why is the anime logic soooo bad? Especially whenever ash fights team rocket.

3.) In the anime, I swear that EVERY SINGLE POKEMON KNOWS TACKLE ATTACK. And whenever a pokemon uses the attack it's always made out to have done LOADS of damage and been really effective even when battling steel types. Why is this?

4.) Why do anime pokemon never seem to know any good moves either? It's always the basic crappy moves like: tackle, leer, growl, thunderSHOCK, poison sting...
    5.) Why do you insist upon asking these questions at all here as opposed to the correct place?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by eddiplayer435 View Post
    With the new fairy type, do you think that now, the types of the legendaries will be: Xerneas- Grass/Fairy and Yveltal- Flying/Dragon? The types would cancel out, so it would mean that there is no one better of the two legendaries.
    I think that this is a really interesting theory. It occurred to me yesterday, actually, that Xerneas looked as if it would be at least part Fairy-type. It would be interesting, though, if both Xerneas and Yveltal were both Fairy or part Fairy.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I think that this is a really interesting theory. It occurred to me yesterday, actually, that Xerneas looked as if it would be at least part Fairy-type. It would be interesting, though, if both Xerneas and Yveltal were both Fairy or part Fairy.
    I can see the shimmery, floaty little deer-god being a Fairy-type, but I can't see the giant wyvern, murderbird of doom being a fairy. Personally.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    I can see the shimmery, floaty little deer-god being a Fairy-type, but I can't see the giant wyvern, murderbird of doom being a fairy. Personally.
    I agree...something screams ether dark/dragon, dragon/fire (again), dark/ghost, ghost/fire, ghost/flying or any combination or fire, dragon, ghost or flying

Unless of course...it's soppost to represent a fallen angel...then it would be a dark/fairy...it's a thought but unlikly
    Last edited by Liz Azzimagica; 14th June 2013 at 1:53 AM.
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Not to minimod, but...
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...-Y-Discussion&
    im sorry if this comes of as rude or anything because I don't mean it to be
    Last edited by Ivoright; 14th June 2013 at 1:59 AM.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

What was the reason for which team rocket members jessie and janes had been thrown out of the tech school for pokemon trainers? I didn't understand what they said on that chapter

I'm confused... Are the official English names of the XY protagonists Calem and Serena or Xavier and Yvonne? Serebii refers to them as "Calem and Serena", but I've seen other sites refer to them as "Xavier and Yvonne".

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I've been told it's:

Serebii Pokémon Page forum

Mind you, it's a older name for this forum. The main site has hardly used SPP for a long while. The last time I think it used was for a April fools.. where it stood for Super Princess Peach!
    Thank you, Nuttie.

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    I'm confused... Are the official English names of the XY protagonists Calem and Serena or Xavier and Yvonne? Serebii refers to them as "Calem and Serena", but I've seen other sites refer to them as "Xavier and Yvonne".
    Callum and Serena are the names of the opposite gendered protagonist as an NPC. Xavier and Yvonne were the names shown in the trailer, and could just be Prototype names, like Blair and Whitlea were to Hilbert and Hilda.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

As of BW2, which Pokemon learns damaging moves from the most types (other than the obvious like Ditto, Mew, and Smeargle)?
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

If a Pokemon species can know Hidden Power, it can learn any type of Hidden Power.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    If a Pokemon species can know Hidden Power, it can learn any type of Hidden Power.
    Other than Smeargle, Mew, Ditto, and HP, what Pokemon can learn the most moves? I should have phrased it better, my apologies. I've also got a second question. What are the chances of encountering Pokerus and a wild shiny on the same day? It happened to me, and I'd like to know the probability.
    Last edited by ga'hoolefan; 14th June 2013 at 11:00 PM.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    Other than Smeargle, Mew, Ditto, and HP, what Pokemon can learn the most moves? I should have phrased it better, my apologies.
    I don't know, does it really matter? Your best candidates are probably any Pokemon available in Gen 3 since they have access to 3 generations of level up, TMs, move tutor, and event exclusive moves. I have no idea what Pokemon could learn at least one type of move of all types, but I'm sure they exist. Consult with a PokeDex online if you really wanna know.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by ga'hoolefan View Post
    What are the chances of encountering Pokerus and a wild shiny on the same day? It happened to me, and I'd like to know the probability.
    Random encountering a shiny is a 1-in-8192 chance, and random encountering something with Pokerus is a 3-in-65,536 chance. You multiply the fractions together to get the combined chance, which comes out to 3-in-536,870,912.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Random encountering a shiny is a 1-in-8192 chance, and random encountering something with Pokerus is a 3-in-65,536 chance. You multiply the fractions together to get the combined chance, which comes out to 3-in-536,870,912.
    which is about a 1 in 176-million (1/176,000,000) chance, if that helps visualize it

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Hi guys, I have few questions!
    - If I accidently KO'd the shiny Gyarados in the Lake of Rage, in HeartGold, can it appear in the lake again ? Not so sure if winning the league again would make it back.
    - Can the shiny Dratini or shiny Gible egg offered by Benga in Pokémon Black and White 2 be both gender ? I only saw males as today...
    - If I use False Swipe on a Pokémon and the attack makes a critical hit, will this Pokémon still at 1 hp ?
    It might sounds silly but thanks again!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    - If I use False Swipe on a Pokémon and the attack makes a critical hit, will this Pokémon still at 1 hp ?
    False Swipe will never KO anything. But that won't stop Burn, Poison, Leech Seed, Confusion, or a harmful weather status from KOing the opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Hi guys, I have few questions!
    - If I accidently KO'd the shiny Gyarados in the Lake of Rage, in HeartGold, can it appear in the lake again ? Not so sure if winning the league again would make it back.
    - Can the shiny Dratini or shiny Gible egg offered by Benga in Pokémon Black and White 2 be both gender ? I only saw males as today...
    I don't think Gyarados will come back in Lake of Rage if you KO it.
    The eggs from Benga are male only
    False Swipe always leaves 1HP
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    False Swipe will never KO anything. But that won't stop Burn, Poison, Leech Seed, Confusion, or a harmful weather status from KOing the opponent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    I don't think Gyarados will come back in Lake of Rage if you KO it.
    The eggs from Benga are male only
    False Swipe always leaves 1HP
    Thanks to both of you, I appreciate!
    I went on Bulbapedia to conclude the Red Gyarados's case and it says...
    Respawn if not caught after defeating the Elite Four.
    Thank god I can still get it! And too bad for Dratini, I would have kept a female one as a pink Dragonair. Oh well.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 15th June 2013 at 8:30 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

So I have my team for the International challenge in my battle box registered. Would using them in the PWT be considered taking them out of the box or am I OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Growlie19 View Post
    So I have my team for the International challenge in my battle box registered. Would using them in the PWT be considered taking them out of the box or am I OK?
    I think PWT and Subway allows you to either choose from your party OR the Battle Box, but not both.

Page 684 of 874 FirstFirst ... 584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast