View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 694 of 877 FirstFirst ... 594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast
Results 17,326 to 17,350 of 21905

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Nope. Just one Poké only.
    Then what Psychic-type move hits the both of the foes? Like Acidof the Poison type..

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    Then what Psychic-type move hits the both of the foes? Like Acidof the Poison type..
    Extrasensory, me friend, Extrasensory is the Move you are probably seeking.

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

^ Here you go. The full guide.

Also, I think you should use The Pokemon Questions Thread for these kinds of questions in the future.

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

Quote Originally Posted by gaves View Post
    yes if you nickname it;
    No, you can't. I even put them up on the GTS (Gen IV and V).

Go ahead and look for Cherrim. You won't find the Regis.

Thanks.

Sorry, will do.
    GENERATION V
    National 'Dex completion: 649/649 (27/6/2013)

Shiny Pokemon: (Black Tower) (Lake of Rage) (Nature Preserve) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT=Received From Trade
    DWFs:

Spoiler:- Lvl 100's:

Black 2 FC: 2151 6093 4069

GENERATION VI

Shiny Pokemon: (RFT) Skrelp (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT= Received From Trade

Currently looking for all Vivillon wing patterns besides River.

Friend Safari: Normal

X/Y FC: 3909-8660-6786

Oops, double post.
    GENERATION V
    National 'Dex completion: 649/649 (27/6/2013)

Shiny Pokemon: (Black Tower) (Lake of Rage) (Nature Preserve) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT=Received From Trade
    DWFs:

Spoiler:- Lvl 100's:

Black 2 FC: 2151 6093 4069

GENERATION VI

Shiny Pokemon: (RFT) Skrelp (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT= Received From Trade

Currently looking for all Vivillon wing patterns besides River.

Friend Safari: Normal

X/Y FC: 3909-8660-6786

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    No, you can't. I even put them up on the GTS (Gen IV and V).

Go ahead and look for Cherrim. You won't find the Regis.
    did u ask for gible

Quote Originally Posted by gaves View Post
    did u ask for gible
    Yes, I did.

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    Extrasensory, me friend, Extrasensory is the Move you are probably seeking.
    Extrasensory's the move?! I can hardly believe it. It already has the highest percents of accuracy, a decent power, plus the slight chance to flinch.. and it also hurts two enemies in a double battle?!
    Is it so only in the 4th gen games, or also in the 5th?

How do I get Double Edge and Steel Wing onto the same Starly? Is it breed for Double Edge in Gen 4, teach the hatched Starly with Double Edge Steel Wing in Gen 4, then take it to Gen 5 and it'll pass down both Steel Wing AND DOuble Edge assuming it is male, correct?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    How do I get Double Edge and Steel Wing onto the same Starly? Is it breed for Double Edge in Gen 4, teach the hatched Starly with Double Edge Steel Wing in Gen 4, then take it to Gen 5 and it'll pass down both Steel Wing AND DOuble Edge assuming it is male, correct?
    Yup. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    Extrasensory's the move?! I can hardly believe it. It already has the highest percents of accuracy, a decent power, plus the slight chance to flinch.. and it also hurts two enemies in a double battle?!
    That user is incorrect. Extrasensory only targets one foe in Doubles or Triples.

No Psychic-type move can damage multiple targets except for Synchronoise (which damages all adjacent Pokemon, but ew why would you use that).

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    That's the only method. The only possible male parent to learn Double-Edge via level-up is Togetic (at Lv. 46 in both Gen IV games).

Default Lucario Vs Steelix

So ive been playing pokemon pearl and when i was leveling my lucario on the cave before the league a shiny steelix appeared and i captured it, nearly screwed myself because he had 1 hp and his double-edge missed right before i captured it.
    My current team is:
    Empoleon
    Crobat
    Roserade
    Raichu
    Rapidash
    Lucario

Lucario is very strong but squishy and always gets 1 shot by fighting or ground moves while steelix can do quite a bit of damage and is bulky.

So give me your opinions on which one i should keep or throw in the pc never to see sunlight again.

Keep both; get rid of Raichu.

Or, if you have to get rid of 1, get rid of Steelix. Just my opinions.

Just a general note that I'd think you'd be aware off, but you're team is quite Ground-weak as is..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Lucario isn't meant for ground/fighting attacks; I prefer Lucario over Steelix for its versatility, but know how you use your Pokemon, like if Lucario is about to get hit by ground/fighting attack then switch in crobat :P

Honestly, I like Lucario.

Lucaria, it can be either Physical or Special Attacker, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, perfect =)

Although Steelix can take P. Hits (except from Ground Attack) for years, so... Your choice: Attack Vs Defense (Go with Lucario, IMO)

Ghost...

Spoiler:- Haunter & the BadBoys:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Just a general note that I'd think you'd be aware off, but you're team is quite Ground-weak as is..
    Oh i know but im not planning to use that team for online matches or tournaments, just to "beat" the game and have fun.
    I like both Steelix and Lucario so its hard to choose thats all :P
    “If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
    ― J.K. Rowling

hmm... your team does look weak to ground types so you might need to fix that up. Being both half steel in their duel type I don't think you should use both. Hmm I think lucario. Being half fighting will help out alot and being also have steel and help. I think lucario.

im not sure what rein meant, that only burmy could b in battle, you could start with burmy and switch in another poke to kill off the litwick and burmy will still get the EVs. i use marrilands guide on EV training it is VERY detailed and once i get back to ev training after a while and forget it easily sets me back in track.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    With EV training its every 4 EV points = +1 stat increase, so if you defeated 10 Litwicks you would have a +2 on your level up and another thing is Burmy needs to defeat them and there cant be anyone else but Burmy in the battle
    Actually you can switch into other pokeman and get the same amount of ev points.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

So long as your earn EXP from the battle, you gain EV's. Even EXP share lets you get EV's, hence if you have traded for many EXP shares, you can EV train a whole group of pokemon in the same stat much faster (if they all have pokerus and an EXP share and the one actually fighting has a power item, you get lots of EV's, although the ones in party do not get the power item bonus)
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Alrighty im going with Lucario over Steelix, another question what should i replace my raichu with?
    --Edit--
    Was thinking about mismagius since shes immune to normal, fighter and ground and can learn thunder.
    Last edited by DakaraGamer; 5th July 2013 at 10:39 PM.
    “If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
    ― J.K. Rowling

Quote Originally Posted by DakaraGamer View Post
    Alrighty im going with Lucario over Steelix, another question what should i replace my raichu with?
    --Edit--
    Was thinking about mismagius since shes immune to normal, fighter and ground and can learn thunder.
    Gengar and Azelf would probably make better options, but Gengar is harder to get, and Azelf lacks bulk and isn't outright immune to Fighting. Azelf hits way harder though, especially after a Nasty Plot boost.

Mismagius is okay too, but her movepool is fairly lacklaster. Both Gengar and Azelf get some more colourful options.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Page 694 of 877 FirstFirst ... 594644684690691692693694695696697698704744794 ... LastLast