View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 727 of 866 FirstFirst ... 627677717723724725726727728729730731737777827 ... LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,175 of 21629

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Shame. At least I can transfer a Ditto through Pokemon Bank, or get one through the GTS.

That is perfectly possible. Any pokemon can breed with Ditto with the exception of legendaries and other Ditto. Manaphy, though a legendary, can breed to produce Phione though.
    People keep tellingme its impossible and every website says its impossible for a male dream world pokemon to pass on its ability, wanted to try it with one persons dw male starter and he called me a hacker T.T
    #teamchespin #teamfennekin

Quote Originally Posted by pikkichu View Post
    People keep tellingme its impossible and every website says its impossible for a male dream world pokemon to pass on its ability, wanted to try it with one persons dw male starter and he called me a hacker T.T
    Technician isn't Scyther's Hidden Ability. Scyther's Hidden Ability is Steadfast; Scizor's is Light Metal.

My question is why have I been able to breed male adament tech scyther(non hacked,) with everstone, with my foreign ditto, and produce eggs with adament nature and technician ability(sometimes swarm) but this should be impossible but it workz anyway?
    That's because Technician isn't Scyther's DW ability. Steadfast is. You won't be able to breed a male Scyther with Steadfast to anything and get Steadfast Scyther babies. You also won't be able to do this with a DW male starter. You can try it if you want, but you won't get DW offspring. That's why the starters were only released as male - so that people couldn't reproduce them. And even if you get a hacked DWF starter and breed it to get DW offspring, the offspring will still be considered hacks because even though they were produced in the game, it is impossible with legal methods to hatch a DW starter. Breeding a DW male does not make you a hacker, though.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Technician isn't Scyther's Hidden Ability. Scyther's Hidden Ability is Steadfast; Scizor's is Light Metal.
    o.o can't believe I've only just learned this, I feel embarrassed now xD
    Last edited by pikkichu; 9th September 2013 at 4:47 AM.
    #teamchespin #teamfennekin

Hello!
    I have some questions:

1. About foreign Pokemon (for Masuda-method'ing for example): Are there just American, Japanese and European Pokemon or are there more? Is there a difference between, say, German and Italian Pokemon (or are they just "European")?

2. About giveaways: If Pokemon from Europe are all the same (then I bet the catridge is somehow very very similar (except language etc.)), can you take part on, say, a French giveaway or Wi-Fi giveaway with an English(GB) Pokemon game?

(Noobish questions but I never had a DS )

v v v v v v EDIT: Thanks a lot, Nutter t.KK !! v v v v v v
    Last edited by Hasty Jynx; 9th September 2013 at 8:34 PM.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    Hello!
    I have some questions:

1. About foreign Pokemon (for Masuda-method'ing for example): Are there just American, Japanese and European Pokemon or are there more? Is there a difference between, say, German and Italian Pokemon (or are they just "European")?

2. About giveaways: If Pokemon from Europe are all the same (then I bet the catridge is somehow very very similar (except language etc.)), can you take part on, say, a French giveaway or Wi-Fi giveaway with an English(GB) Pokemon game?

(Noobish questions but I never had a DS )
    1. For MM and most "international" Pokémon functions are Language based on the original game where they're Caught/hatched. They're 7 different Languages, as of 5th Gen: English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Korean.

2. The games are Language (and possibly Region) locked for Wifi events. However a similar event in most cases will appear at or around the same time. Local Wireless event, I'm not sure what limits they currently have, but a few 4th Gen ones where Language locked when they where held in the UK, but US copies worked like UK copies.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Could a magic guard pokemon become posioned or burned?

Could a magic guard pokemon become posioned or burned?
    They sure can. But they won't take any damage from the burn or poison.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    They sure can. But they won't take any damage from the burn or poison.
    however it's phisical attacks will get reduced by 50% if your pokemon is burned

Default Dream World Piplup

I love Empoleon's dream world ability and was wondering if there was a legal way to get one?

These, I am reasonably sure, were the only means by which Hidden Ability Sinnoh starters were given out.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Just keep looking on the GTS for lvl 10 male piplup. I've managed to get 6 DW starters from the GTS, though it takes a long while.

All this and more on my tumblr!
    I can breed premier ball Johto starters.
    3DS: 1160-9852-7611
    Will-Powered Spriter

^
    Heh, coincidentally I also got 6 of them off the GTS. Only missing Bulbasaur, Treecko, and Torchic.

There's another way to get DW starter, by using the Trade Forum. There are some threads there that you can use to ask for a DW Piplup.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Just keep looking on the GTS for lvl 10 male piplup. I've managed to get 6 DW starters from the GTS, though it takes a long while.
    Any tips on how you went about doing this? Did you just search for male lv 10 starters and trade until you got one, or did you ask for them? Did you search for certain countries?

I have DW Bulbasaur and Torchic, (Venusaur is the main reason my Sun team works!) but I would like to get the other ones, too.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

If I make a post in the trade shop section, do I have to wait for a moderator to approve it first? because I can't see my thread there.
    I've always played pokemon rather casually I pick pokemon based on if I like the look of them, not types or moves, yet I never find the game difficult, I am still good at it.
    I only just found out that psychic is good against poison, or is it the other way? I also still haven't memorised how psychic/dark/ghost/normal effect each other.

Quote Originally Posted by scorcher117 View Post
    If I make a post in the trade shop section, do I have to wait for a moderator to approve it first? because I can't see my thread there.
    Yes, as it says in these rules (#7) moderators have to approve a trade shop, and one is not to ask them when it will be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Yes, as it says in these rules (#7) moderators have to approve a trade shop, and one is not to ask them when it will be dealt with.
    Ok thanks, I didn't put all my details in the first post i was going to split some of it up so I'm hoping it doesn't get denied for having not enough info.
    I've always played pokemon rather casually I pick pokemon based on if I like the look of them, not types or moves, yet I never find the game difficult, I am still good at it.
    I only just found out that psychic is good against poison, or is it the other way? I also still haven't memorised how psychic/dark/ghost/normal effect each other.

Are there any pokemon that can learn sleep powder and false swipe?

Are there any pokemon that can learn sleep powder and false swipe?
    According to the moveset calculator, only Smeargle can learn both moves. Spore is much better, though, with 100 accuracy. Both Parasect and Breloom can learn Spore and False Swipe.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    According to the moveset calculator, only Smeargle can learn both moves. Spore is much better, though, with 100 accuracy. Both Parasect and Breloom can learn Spore and False Swipe.
    Does spore put pokemon o sleep?

Yes, it does the exact same thing as Sleep Powder. Spore is better because it cannot miss under normal circumstances, whereas Sleep Powder can, as gustavo said.

Does spore put pokemon o sleep?
    Spore has 100 accuracy and put pokemon to sleep. Much better and more accurate than sleep powder.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

I guess I'll be trying to get parasect or Breloom, no idea where to start though, oh well.

What's the best way to increase the happiness of a pokemon Im trying to get a crobat for my pokedex, do I just battle with it?

What's the best way to increase the happiness of a pokemon Im trying to get a crobat for my pokedex, do I just battle with it?
    run around with it, level it up, give it massages

use the Soothe Bell

Page 727 of 866 FirstFirst ... 627677717723724725726727728729730731737777827 ... LastLast