View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 743 of 877 FirstFirst ... 643693733739740741742743744745746747753793843 ... LastLast
Results 18,551 to 18,575 of 21905

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

I'm looking for a Noibat (pre-evo of Noivern) to complete my team. I'm right before the final gym, and I've made it to Terminus Cave, can anyone tell me what level they're found on or how rare they are? Thanks.

Simple question, is Shinx (or it's evolutions) in Pokemon Y? As in, in the wild, findable.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcorndog View Post
    Hey I wanted to start getting into competitive battles and I have a question about EV training. Do only certain pokemon give you EV's? If so, if I avoid battling these pokemon will my pokemon's stats be the exact same as a pokemon that was leveled up with only rare candys? thanks for the help.
    All Pokémon give EVs, certain Pokemon give EVs in a specified stats.

I recommend completing the game first, then breed the moves you want on the Pokémon you want, before EV training.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Azreide View Post
    Simple question, is Shinx (or it's evolutions) in Pokemon Y? As in, in the wild, findable.
    I'm afraid not. Sorry. (Or at least, that we know of.)
    font size one

In Y How do I get to the tall grass on Route 16 because I really want a Pumpkaboo?

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    I'm afraid not. Sorry. (Or at least, that we know of.)
    Shinx is not, but apparently, Luxio can be found in the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    In Y How do I get to the tall grass on Route 16 because I really want a Pumpkaboo?
    The tall grass should be accessible without need for any HM's or anything, I think.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

How do we know that Goomy has the hidden ability of Gooey if it can't be caught in the Friend Safari? Is there some other way to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Shinx is not, but apparently, Luxio can be found in the Friend Safari.
    Damn I ahve no connecton or friends, I suppose I'll jsut have to go to some place with wifi and organize a trade

The tall grass should be accessible without need for any HM's or anything, I think.
    I can't find any way to get to it.

Hibiki wants hugs

Quote Originally Posted by SkySheimi492 View Post
    How do we know that Goomy has the hidden ability of Gooey if it can't be caught in the Friend Safari? Is there some other way to get it?
    If I recall correctly, a Goomy in a Horde Battle can have the ability. Otherwise, I know Gooey is its hidden ability because I fought a Sliggoo in the Battle Maison with Gooey.

I can't find any way to get to it.
    Hm, just checked and I see that you if go from Dendemille Town to Route 15, go directly down. You do need to push down one rock with Strength and then you should have access there.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Griever789 View Post
    Hm Does anyone have any idea what Xeneas ideal nature would be?

Also anyone knows if megas retain shiny colors?
    All Gen 6 legendaries have the same stats so either Modest or Timid since fairy moves are mainly special and it has access to Geomancy so I would go with modest personally. Base 100 speed is okay but with ev training and use of geomancy, its speed should be high enough to outspeed most ubers.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

If I recall correctly, a Goomy in a Horde Battle can have the ability. Otherwise, I know Gooey is its hidden ability because I fought a Sliggoo in the Battle Maison with Gooey.
    Hmmm. Okay. I will try to find a Goomy horde. I just really want a hidden ability Goomy. D:

Quote Originally Posted by SkySheimi492 View Post
    Hmmm. Okay. I will try to find a Goomy horde. I just really want a hidden ability Goomy. D:
    Don't hold that as fact, because I'm not 100% sure if that's where it's found. Good luck, though!

Based on previous generations, how long do you think it will take Smogon to update their RNG guide to account for the new hardware/software changes in the 3DS and X and Y? I've always wanted to learn how to do it, and the start of a new generation seems like the perfect time to do it.

What do natures do?
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Based on previous generations, how long do you think it will take Smogon to update their RNG guide to account for the new hardware/software changes in the 3DS and X and Y? I've always wanted to learn how to do it, and the start of a new generation seems like the perfect time to do it.
    For X & Y: I think it Could take years, or never. Unlike the Previous Generations, they can't look at the game code. It may have taken the a few months to work out for the 5th gen games, as they can see what effects what and work out how the game makes the Seed. Remember after week in Gen 5 we had a almost complete Pokédex, but in Gen 6 we're still working out base stats and move sets.

Gen 5 and older games still are good to RNG in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    What do natures do?
    Natures Give a 10% Bonus to one stat at the expense of another stat, which gets reduced by 10%. They set as soon as you see it.

In example is that, you don't want a member of the Abra line to be Adamant as it boost Attack, which it doesn't use, and Decreases Special Attack which almost every move it has uses.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    What do natures do?
    Natures, in short, raise one stat 10% and lower one 10% . However, there are some neutral natures that don't do anything. Depending on the nature, different stats are raised and lowered. Click here for more details.
    font size one

How do you get leafeon and glaceon in x and y?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenshortz View Post
    How do you get leafeon and glaceon in x and y?
    you get leafeon with the moss covered boulder in route 20 and you can get glaceon with the ice boulder in frost cavern
    FC: 2466-2234-7122

safari type: fighting (Mankey, Sawk, Hariyama)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    For X & Y: I think it Could take years, or never. Unlike the Previous Generations, they can't look at the game code. It may have taken the a few months to work out for the 5th gen games, as they can see what effects what and work out how the game makes the Seed. Remember after week in Gen 5 we had a almost complete Pokédex, but in Gen 6 we're still working out base stats and move sets.
    Dang, that sucks. Pardon my lack of cracking knowledge, but it's not exactly like previous gens were open source (although one can dream...); how did people "look at the game code?" Even if you could get a binary dump of the executable, it would still be useless without the PDB or whatever Nintendo's proprietary equivalent is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Gen 5 and older games still are good to RNG in.
    Not for Gen 6 Pokemon though. :P And at least until December, we can't send stuff made in the old games forward.

Serebii tells me that the Gyaradosite is up the South East stairs in Couriway Town but I can't find it anywhere please help.

Hibiki wants hugs

Serebii tells me that the Gyaradosite is up the South East stairs in Couriway Town but I can't find it anywhere please help.
    At the top of that staircase, go up, where there's small waterfalls coming down. The stone should be in that area, in front of the waterfalls.

At the top of that staircase, go up, where there's small waterfalls coming down. The stone should be in that area, in front of the waterfalls.
    I checked every square in front of the waterfalls and I could not find it

Hibiki wants hugs

Does anybody know if there are still any unrealsed Pokemon as many sites have speculated that they're might still be. 69 Pokemon just doesn't seem right.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Does anybody know if there are still any unrealsed Pokemon as many sites have speculated that they're might still be. 69 Pokemon just doesn't seem right.
    I think it is only 69, really. The games was released on Saturday and we probably would have any information about new pokemon by now, considering all the sudden unofficial news much before the games was released. Wouldn't we already have some news?

Page 743 of 877 FirstFirst ... 643693733739740741742743744745746747753793843 ... LastLast