View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 745 of 865 FirstFirst ... 645695735741742743744745746747748749755795845 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,625 of 21623

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Thesurfing Snivy View Post
    Flame charge.
    The other one is flame charge.
    Though it also sucks.
    Well if Flareon will not get Flare biltz soon it might get overshadowed by Entei.(It is kind of overshadowed already...)
    I think they should make a special move eeveelution event collection.
    Flame Charge doesn't suck, the Speed boost can be major in Battle outcomes.

Meh, Entei is a Legendary whereas Flareon isn't one and it's only good Stat doesn't have good Moves.

It already is outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAviatorDragon View Post
    Does anyone know of any decent tragedy fanfics? Beside No Antidote? In the mood for something sad, yo.
    Tis might be best asked in the Fanfic Secrion itself, instead of here.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Flame Charge doesn't suck, the Speed boost can be major in Battle outcomes.
    True but with 65 base speed the boost might not be enough to outspeed some faster pokemon.
    And with Fire fang being more powerful Flame charge might just fail to KO sometimes.
    To top that Flareon has average Physical defense and HP so it may not last long.

3DS FC: 1779 1755 8755

Quote Originally Posted by Thesurfing Snivy View Post
    True but with 65 base speed the boost might not be enough to outspeed some faster pokemon.
    And with Fire fang being more powerful Flame charge might just fail to KO sometimes.
    To top that Flareon has average Physical defense and HP so it may not last long.
    Oh, wait, no, I meant the Move in general.

On Flareon it's not very useful unless you and your opponent both run a Flareon only Team.

So does anyone know what happens if you breed one Pokemon with a Destiny Knot and another with a Power item for IV purposes?

OK, am I the only one who is pissed that you can only get the Poke Transporter if you download the Poke Bank app (which has an anual membership fee)?

My friend beat the Elite 4 but in the friend safari he only has 2 pokeballs in the 3 slots? (Under "Pokemon that appear") Does that mean I can't catch the 3rd pokemon yet? When will it show up?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    OK, am I the only one who is pissed that you can only get the Poke Transporter if you download the Poke Bank app (which has an anual membership fee)?
    Well they have a free trial I thought. It's kind of a package deal anyway, being that Poke Transporter is only transporting them to the bank anyway, not your X or Y game. You then need to take the Pokemon from the bank and put them on you X and Y game to make a full transfer. So it would be silly to only have Poke Transporter, because you would have no where to transport your Pokemon to!

Quote Originally Posted by SkySheimi492 View Post
    So does anyone know what happens if you breed one Pokemon with a Destiny Knot and another with a Power item for IV purposes?
    I don't think that the Destiny Knot does anything, but with a Power item, the bred Pokemon will inherit the IV of the parent for whichever power item it holds.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Dakattack View Post
    Well they have a free trial I thought. It's kind of a package deal anyway, being that Poke Transporter is only transporting them to the bank anyway, not your X or Y game. You then need to take the Pokemon from the bank and put them on you X and Y game to make a full transfer. So it would be silly to only have Poke Transporter, because you would have no where to transport your Pokemon to!
    Which is another (well, really the only) thing that irks me about X and Y: The lack of a Poke Transfer type thing so those with Pokemon on Black 2/White 2/Black/ White could transfer them over to X and Y. I know that's basically what Poke Transporter is supposed to be when paired with Pokebank, but I just hate it that we basically have to pay an annual fee if we want to transfer our old Pokemon. Could they not have put a Poke Transfer-esque feature in-game?

but I just hate it that we basically have to pay an annual fee if we want to transfer our old Pokemon.
    You don't. You'll have a free trial period of a month. Enough time to transfer over all of your Pokémon ten times over.

Could they not have put a Poke Transfer-esque feature in-game?
    Technologically impossible.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

What Fairy-Type moves can Eevee learn?

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    What Fairy-Type moves can Eevee learn?
    It can learn Baby-Doll Eyes at Level 9 and 19. It also learns Charm at level 29.

Default Breeding Pokeballs across species?

That's not possible, correct? I was looking forward to getting some starters and Gen V/VI Pokemon into some Gen II balls. But upon testing with Ditto, who seemingly doesn't count as a mother and stashes Pokemon into normal Pokeballs, and given that it only passes down from the mother, I'm pretty sure that this renders my desire impossible.

Unless someone around here knows of a (legit) workaround.

Say, do pre-evolution moves carry over at all in a pokemon's movepool in the move tutor in generation 6? (Eg. if one's pre evolution can learn swift but it can't relearn it when it evolves) Or is it still gone when forgotten like previous generations?
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

I don't know where to ask this.
    What is IV spread on the calculator on this page?
    In pokemon X, I have a 1st level ralts with outstanding potential, but when I use IV calculator, none of his cores are 31.
    However, the IV spread for each stat goes to 31.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    I don't know where to ask this.
    What is IV spread on the calculator on this page?
    In pokemon X, I have a 1st level ralts with outstanding potential, but when I use IV calculator, none of his cores are 31.
    However, the IV spread for each stat goes to 31.
    IV calculators for the new gen might be iffy since some base stats have been changed. Not sure about Ralts specifically, but I know some Pokemon, such as Butterfree, have.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

okay this is probably a dumb question, but are there really only 68 pokemon from the kalos region or am i missing something???

Quote Originally Posted by Deltin Delphox View Post
    okay this is probably a dumb question, but are there really only 68 pokemon from the kalos region or am i missing something???
    69 new pokemon to be exact.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You don't. You'll have a free trial period of a month. Enough time to transfer over all of your Pokémon ten times over.

Technologically impossible.

Well, then I'm scrwed, 'cuz I won't be able to get a 3DS until around either Thanksgiving or Christmas. ....Wait- a free month-long trial period after I sign up or after Poke Bank's release?

Well, then I'm scrwed, 'cuz I won't be able to get a 3DS until around either Thanksgiving or Christmas. ....Wait- a free month-long trial period after I sign up or after Poke Bank's release?
    It's a month from when you sign up. It will be released on December 25 in Japan, and they will stop the sign up for 30 day free trials after January 31st. So, if you signed up on Jan 31st, you would have until March 2nd to use the service freely. Once again, The trial period is the same for everyone regardless of your purchase date, everyone gets 30 days to trade freely from when they downloaded the app. Currently, Pokemon Bank/Poketransfer does not have a release date yet for North America, so the times used above may be pushed back a month or two, depending on when they actually release it, but the same formula applies.
    3ds FC: 0602 6288 9381
    Currently looking for safari friends and trade buddies. my safari has abra/wobbuffet/Girafarig
    PM me for requests or if you want to see my list of Pokemon I'm trading.
    Looking for feebas, phanpy, mareep, tropius, tyrouge, starmie, masquerain, magmar, electabuzz, chansey and ninetales

I'm confused, what's pokebank?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    I'm confused, what's pokebank?
    Pokémon Bank is a 3DS App that adds Extra Storage to the ~900 Slots in the X or Y games already. It is the only way to transfer Pokémon from Gen 5. It has been announced for Release just after Xmas.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Question I've never considered here, since I've never had a Pokemon with it before. Would a Pokemon with the Pokerus gain increased EVs from Super Training, or no?
    3DS Friend Code: 2723-9630-3775

Pokemon Y Team: Blastoise Lv. 75, Delphox Lv. 75, Aegislash Lv. 75, Malamar Lv. 78, Dragelge Lv. 65, Yveltal Lv. 74

In mystery dungeon explorers of sky, how do I evolve Pokemon which need to be traded/ traded w/ an item? I know you have to use a link cable nut for example: I'm trying to evolve a Rhydon into Rhyperior but despite the fact I've given it a protector to hold it still won't allow me to evolve it when I go to luminous cave. I've fully completed the story and it lets me evolve Pokemon via LV.up just not those who need items or need to be traded. Someone help me please.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I have been getting mixed answers from this question so I am putting it here In X and Y can you breed 2 ditto together? Please message me with the answer as it is easier for me to find, thank you
    Check out my TRADE SHOP here - Click Here
    Time Zone = GMT (+/- 0:00) Playing on Pokemon X

Shiny count x10

Page 745 of 865 FirstFirst ... 645695735741742743744745746747748749755795845 ... LastLast