View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 747 of 865 FirstFirst ... 647697737743744745746747748749750751757797847 ... LastLast
Results 18,651 to 18,675 of 21623

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Is there a single complete list somewhere of where each Pokemon can be recruited, what floors they're on & they're recruitment rate? (Rather than clicking on each dungeon and only seeing the information for Pokemon in that dungeon) (MD Sky)
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Is there a single complete list somewhere of where each Pokemon can be recruited, what floors they're on & they're recruitment rate? (Rather than clicking on each dungeon and only seeing the information for Pokemon in that dungeon) (MD Sky)
    Gamefaqs has something of the sort, IIRC.

You could also just look on Bulbapeida or so and look up the Pokémon you want.

I am currently compiling a list of that, though.

I really need to work on that more, though.

Does it matter what Speed EVs I put into an Imposter Ditto? I'm going to max out its HP, but then I thought Ditto's speed stat might have something to do with the order of what happens concerning its ability. So I guess I should max out its Speed and HP EVs? Thanks in advance!

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Does it matter what Speed EVs I put into an Imposter Ditto? I'm going to max out its HP, but then I thought Ditto's speed stat might have something to do with the order of what happens concerning its ability. So I guess I should max out its Speed and HP EVs? Thanks in advance!
    Imposter Ditto needs to have 252 EVs in HP, as you have already noted. The ability Imposter, though, does not require a Speed stat to function - it automatically gets priority once you send out Ditto. Smogon recommends that you put the EVs in Defense and give Ditto a Choice Scarf, because without the Choice Scarf, it will be the same speed as its opponent.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

What's special about the new x & y games that it's easier to get shinies? Thought i've read about it somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Gamefaqs has something of the sort, IIRC.

You could also just look on Bulbapeida or so and look up the Pokémon you want.

I am currently compiling a list of that, though.

I really need to work on that more, though.
    Yh I could look on bulbapedia but it would be easier if there was a list on one page. So anytime you want to complete that list, the sooner the better then that would be great.

If my Charizard uses Dig and my opponent uses Earthquake. Will my Charizard be damaged even being part flying?

Yh I could look on bulbapedia but it would be easier if there was a list on one page. So anytime you want to complete that list, the sooner the better then that would be great.
    I really don't think there is something like that out there. Either go with Dirkac's suggestion or wait until his list is complete.

If you are looking for a specific pokemon, you can try this place here. Just use CTRL+F and type the pokemon you want. It is not the best one, though, but it is still quite helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
    If my Charizard uses Dig and my opponent uses Earthquake. Will my Charizard be damaged even being part flying?
    No. It will still be immune. Same with Levitate users like Flygon.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

What are the chances of A shiny pokemon if for example I am breeding a Japanese ditto with a Korean golem? Masuda method should be at 8 times now right?

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    What are the chances of A shiny pokemon if for example I am breeding a Japanese ditto with a Korean golem? Masuda method should be at 8 times now right?
    The chances of getting a shiny from the Masuda Method are 1/1365. If you have the Shiny Charm in Gen V, it's 1/1024.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post

I really don't think there is something like that out there. Either go with Dirkac's suggestion or wait until his list is complete.

If you are looking for a specific pokemon, you can try this place here. Just use CTRL+F and type the pokemon you want. It is not the best one, though, but it is still quite helpful.
    No list out there. Really? That link u provided is exactly what I've been looking for. That list is pretty much perfect. Thx so much

No list out there. Really? That link u provided is exactly what I've been looking for. That list is pretty much perfect. Thx so much
    Haha!!! Oh dear, I really thought you were asking for a more 'detailed' list. But, well, I guess I misinterpreted xD
    You're welcome!

Question Comparison between a Butterfree, a Beautifly, and a Vivillon

Hey, guys. I just want to know your answer to my question: "What is the comparison between the three kinds of Pokémon based on butterflies, a Butterfree, a Beautifly and a Vivillon?"

Rototiller's description says that it raises the Attack and Special Attack of Grass types.
    Now is that applicable to both opponents and allies, or only allies?
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by MiloticTwins View Post
    Hey, guys. I just want to know your answer to my question: "What is the comparison between the three kinds of Pokémon based on butterflies, a Butterfree, a Beautifly and a Vivillon?"
    Oh dear... Do you mean by stats, correct?
    Well, Vivillon has a good HP, SpAtk and Speed and she's probably the best of three. Butterfree, however, packs a good SpAtk and a way better SpDef. But still, you won't be see her SpDef shines so much, as her Def and HP is pretty low and she is quite slow if compared to Vivillon. And Beautifly is absolute crappy near those two.
    Who's better? Well, I don't know what other people thinks, but I think Vivillon is far better than those two.

Hey fellow trainers, I have a question. Is it posible to teach my squirtle water sprout, and also brine by egg hatching? I have already hatched a squirtle with brine. Im working on water sprout now, but idk.if im wasting my time. Thanks trainers!
    Add me for pokemon safari 2509-1968-1490

My pokemon safari pokemon are: dunsparce, mincinno, and chansey

Check out and follow my Instagram! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ v3n0m420

Hi i'm new! I've got a question. How do you insert your current pokemon team in your signature? I've seen a lot of people on this page with their pokemon team in their signature. Thanks in advance :P
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by venomdank View Post
    Hey fellow trainers, I have a question. Is it posible to teach my squirtle water sprout, and also brine by egg hatching? I have already hatched a squirtle with brine. Im working on water sprout now, but idk.if im wasting my time. Thanks trainers!
    I'd suggest consulting your favorite online dex, such as the one on the main page of the very site you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnie View Post
    Hi i'm new! I've got a question. How do you insert your current pokemon team in your signature? I've seen a lot of people on this page with their pokemon team in their signature. Thanks in advance :P
    Those trainer card things all have web site names on them somewhere. Just look closely at the signatures.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Those trainer card things all have web site names on them somewhere. Just look closely at the signatures.
    No, what i meant was that some guys had like pokemon sprites in their signature.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnie View Post
    Considering your 2 posts here, I see you want to have a pokemon sprite on your signature. Let's try:

1) Gather the pokemon sprite from some site (Serebii.net and copy the the link of the pokemon sprite you want. Example, I want a Flabébé! I go to Serebii.net Pokédex and search for Flabébe. After, I click on her sprite and open the image, then I copy the link (supposedly this).

2) After you got your image (the link), click on Settings (on SPPF, obvious), then My Profile and Edit Signature. There, you should use [ I M G ] and [ / I M G ] with the link (the image you've gathered from Serebii) BETWEEN them. Also, it shouldn't be like that ( [ I M G ] ) but like this ( [IMG] ).
    Hope this clarified your question. And, if you think it's too much trouble for you, dear, you can request a trainer card instead here.

Omg thank you i'm going to try it out!!
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team:

If the user has a subsitute, and has a Leftovers attached to it, and the substitute's slightly hurt, will it recover hp towards the decoy itself each time the Leftovers recovers up the user's ones as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodflowers View Post
    If the user has a subsitute, and has a Leftovers attached to it, and the substitute's slightly hurt, will it recover hp towards the decoy itself each time the Leftovers recovers up the user's ones as well?
    The substitute is made out of 25% of the user's HP. The Substitute's HP is completely different from the user's remaining HP. You can't heal a Substitute in any way.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I have a Masuda method question: I'm trying to breed a shiny Eevee, and I've successfully bred some Eevee with 5 perfect IVs so I'd like to use Eevee rather than Ditto (since finding a 5 IV Ditto would be very hard...). Anyways, I've been using an Eevee given to me by a friend who, as far as I know, has an American copy of the game that he plays in Japanese. So the Eevee he gave me has a little tag at the top that says "JPN" and all that.

Basically, will this work? I've seen that you need to have pokemon from different language games for MM to work, but will this work if it's a same-region different-language pokemon? Or does it need to be both different region AND different language?

Default can't save pokemon black

posting here hoping i get aquick awnser.

when i try to save pokemon black it says theres no space to save and i should press up+select+b did that and it does nothing...
    anyone knows what i should do to save the game?
    BLACK FC: 5114 3566 8106

Page 747 of 865 FirstFirst ... 647697737743744745746747748749750751757797847 ... LastLast