View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 784 of 874 FirstFirst ... 684734774780781782783784785786787788794834 ... LastLast
Results 19,576 to 19,600 of 21847

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragonz~ View Post
    I've been breeding and hit a snag..
    I have a Modest Froakie without Protean with IVs in all but attack and HP and a non-modest Protean Froakie with IVs in all but S.att and they're both male. Which should I breed and with what to get
    a Modest Protean Froakie with IVs in all but attack? (btw I don't have any female froakies, only dittos with random IVs/random natures.
    If you can't get any kind of decent female Froakie at all, that would depend on what kind of Dittos you have; if your best/better Ditto can pass a 31 SpA IV, use the first Froakie. If your best/better Ditto can pass a 31 HP IV, use the second Froakie.

All fossil pokémon are rock types, right? And the majority (I think so) are dual types... Since all of 'em received a Rock type, is it safe to assume, they weren't Rock type before? I mean, Aerodactyl weren't Rock/Flying, but rather only Flying. Lileep being only Grass. Bastiodon being pure Steel. Aurorus pure Ice and such...
    I mean, at least it looks like such. I just want to know what other people think of this matter because, eh... But.

It's not really "safe" to assume that, in that there's nothing definitive one way or the other nor will there likely ever be. People can tell you one way or the other and no one's going to say anything more meaningful than anyone else. If that's what makes sense to you, go with it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by sabef View Post
    Why cant I PokeMover Black-White Kyurem to PokemonBank?

Also, why cant I PokeMover Phione (OT Hayley) to PokemonBank?
    Let us know if you figure out how to transfer your Phione! I'll be annoyed if I can't send over the one I got from Hayley (Pokémon Ranch) as well!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Which type has the most weaknesses? Which type has the most resistances? Which type is super effective against the most other types?

~Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

Quote Originally Posted by MesopotamianSumerian View Post
    Which type has the most weaknesses?
    Grass and Rock both have 5 weaknesses.

Which type has the most resistances?
    Steel has 10 resistances and one immunity as of Gen VI.

Which type is super effective against the most other types?
    Fighting and Ground both hit 5 types SE.

Is there a move, or a way to switch the user's Attack with its Special Attack (a little bit like Wonder Room, where the user's Defense and Special Defense get swapped) ?
    Also, if Steelix uses Gyro Ball under Trick Room (in which it probably is the fastest), are the damages caused by Gyro Ball calculated as if it was not under Trick Room ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 25th January 2014 at 3:01 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Is there a move, or a way to switch the user's Attack with its Special Attack (a little bit like Wonder Room, where the user's Defense and Special Defense get swapped) ?
    Also, if Steelix uses Gyro Ball under Trick Room (in which it probably is the fastest), are the damages caused by Gyro Ball calculated as if it was not under Trick Room ?
    There is no such Move.

It would be calculated normally.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    There is no such Move.

It would be calculated normally.
    Thank you, dirkac!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Thumbs up

Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos are not actually shiny locked in X and Y. Serebii just uploaded shiny sprite images of each of these to the X and Y pokedex.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminslicker View Post
    Are the legendary birds in Pokemon X and Y shiny locked?

I haven't seen anyone get a shiny bird from X or Y yet...
    Shinies in Omega Ruby so far: x2

Quote Originally Posted by tothewest88 View Post
    Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos are not actually shiny locked in X and Y. Serebii just uploaded shiny sprite images of each of these to the X and Y pokedex.
    Because they're not shiny-locked in older Gen games and he used Poke Transporter to put them on XY.

The Pokearth page for Kalos Route 18 lists a whole bunch of stuff you can get from Inver as possible prizes for beating him, but all I ever get from him are Sitrus berries. Is there something you have to do to unlock his other prizes?

What Legends on XY Shiny Locked?
    Are Yveltal and Xerneas shiny-locked?
    Since I heard someone had a shiny Xerneas for trade on a different forum. :P

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    The Pokearth page for Kalos Route 18 lists a whole bunch of stuff you can get from Inver as possible prizes for beating him, but all I ever get from him are Sitrus berries. Is there something you have to do to unlock his other prizes?
    I've heard that those prizes depend on how many super effective hits you land on Inver's Pokemon. Easier said than done, though, since if you don't KO his EV'ed Pokemon in one hit, he'll KO yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    What Legends on XY Shiny Locked?
    Are Yveltal and Xerneas shiny-locked?
    Since I heard someone had a shiny Xerneas for trade on a different forum. :P
    There's no conclusive evidence, but we think that all legendaries in X/Y are shiny locked. Nobody has been able to back up any claim about any shiny legenedary caught in X/Y, so for now we think they're locked. On that note, we can't exactly prove they're locked, but nobody has been able to prove otherwise.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

@Psynergy
    Oh, Ok. Just heard that the shiny looks are like red Xerneas and blue/orange yveltal. :P

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Can Pokemon in a friends safari have their HA if they have not beaten the E4? Also, if you have been online with them at the same time at least once and then you go back later when they are off, can you get their HA then?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Can Pokemon in a friends safari have their HA if they have not beaten the E4? Also, if you have been online with them at the same time at least once and then you go back later when they are off, can you get their HA then?
    You need to beat the Champion to have access to Kiloude City and Friend Safari.

Yes, you just need to be online at the same time once for the 3rd Pokemon slot and the HA's.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Can someone please help me with breeding, I'm not sure if I understand the mechanic completely.

I want to breed a Pokemon with 6 IVs and I own (w=wanted IV, n=not wanted IV):
    - w/n/w/w/w/w Ditto (without wanted nature)
    - w/w/n/w/w/w Panpour (female with wanted Ability and nature)
    - w/w/w/w/n/w Panpour (male with wanted Ability and nature)
    - EDIT: I also have a w/w/w/w/w/w Panpour (male, without wanted Ability, with wanted nature), now

What is the best way to breed them? How to get my perfect 6 IV Panpour fastest and easiest?

Is it true, that the chance for a 6 IV Pokemon is 1:32, if you breed two complementary 5 IV Pokemon?... Or what is the chance?
    Last edited by Hasty Jynx; 26th January 2014 at 6:33 PM.

Spoiler:- I'm looking for:
    Please help. :3

It was never confirmed that the Fire starters were based off of the Chinese/Oriental Zodiac, right?
    The inconsistency with the Fennekin line makes me think this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack the Titan View Post
    It was never confirmed that the Fire starters were based off of the Chinese/Oriental Zodiac, right?
    The inconsistency with the Fennekin line makes me think this.
    No, that was nothing more than fandumb speculation.

Add me I'm trying to catch pokes with abilities in my safari 3067 5386 0677

^That's actually Diancie (shiny?). One of the three event pokemon which has been leaked by a hacker. It shares the same type as Carbink and has similar looks, but that's it. Rest is up to speculation. We had Luvdisc and thought Alomomola was it's evolution, but turned out wrong. Nothing to do but wait till it's official release (or more hacking success).

Is chain fishing possible as soon as the old rod is obtained in Y, or is it only possible after talking to the guy on Route 16?

ferro.jpg

What do the dark symbols (square, circle, etc.) below Ferroseed mean? I have a handful of pokemon that have these dark symbols, and I can't seem to find anywhere that explains what it means. What determines whether one is dark or not?
    Shinies in Omega Ruby so far: x2

Quote Originally Posted by tothewest88 View Post
    ferro.jpg

What do the dark symbols (square, circle, etc.) below Ferroseed mean? I have a handful of pokemon that have these dark symbols, and I can't seem to find anywhere that explains what it means. What determines whether one is dark or not?
    They're markers.

In the PC you can tap the markers to turn them on or off, and you can search for Pokémon with specific markers.

Page 784 of 874 FirstFirst ... 684734774780781782783784785786787788794834 ... LastLast