View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 798 of 875 FirstFirst ... 698748788794795796797798799800801802808848 ... LastLast
Results 19,926 to 19,950 of 21868

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Thanks again for answering my questions.

Here comes a question that's unrelated to the Pokémon franchise itself, but I still feel the need to ask.

As some of you know or don't know, I make a lot of videos on YouTube. And I still would love to make a video discussing the things I asked for.

My question is, if I were to make videos discussing these things, would it be necessary to give credit to the people who answered my questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    My question is, if I were to make videos discussing these things, would it be necessary to give credit to the people who answered my questions?
    I haven't seen you ask a question yet (Fairies, Aegislash, Gyarados) whose answer isn't just common knowledge. Ergo, no.

Also, I mean "common" as in "in the common domain," as in "known by humanity collectively." Not "common" as in "everyone knows this." I don't mean to imply anything about you personally for not knowing about any of these things.

I feel a little stupid for having to ask this, but I really don't know..I just recently found out that on smogon lucario is banned? I don't see it on the uber list so does that mean that I can still use it in my OU wifi battles? Mega lucario is one of the few mega evolutions that I really like and I like using it on my team. So banned pokemon are not supposed to be used on wifi teams? I saw speed boost blaziken on the uber list and I'm a bit bummed by that as I took time to breed and train mine. Guess I'll just use it for the battle mansion to get points.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    I feel a little stupid for having to ask this, but I really don't know..I just recently found out that on smogon lucario is banned? I don't see it on the uber list so does that mean that I can still use it in my OU wifi battles? Mega lucario is one of the few mega evolutions that I really like and I like using it on my team. So banned pokemon are not supposed to be used on wifi teams? I saw speed boost blaziken on the uber list and I'm a bit bummed by that as I took time to breed and train mine. Guess I'll just use it for the battle mansion to get points.
    Well, it is not that you need to follow the Smogon rules everywhere. If you are to take part in Nintendo official tournaments that are organized either IRL or using the PGL; they have their own sets of banned Pokemon and stuffs but if you are going to battle using Simulators then your SB Blazikane should be just fine unless your opponent does not want you to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Mega formes, but not necessarily Mega Stones. At least not that I'd heard of. My impression was that he forced an already-Mega-evolved Latios/Latias to spawn, not that he actually Mega Evolved them himself. I probably heard wrong though.
    No no no, someone uploaded a video on YouTube with the Mega Lati@s in battle and went to the summary screen during it to show they were holding Latiosite/Latiasite.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

I'm looking to start breeding Gastlys for a competitive Gengar and was wondering this: Which pokeball do you think Gengar would look best in? I know it's honestly not important but it's kind of become a thing to breed a pokemon to match its color with its pokeball.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dragonz~ View Post
    I'm looking to start breeding Gastlys for a competitive Gengar and was wondering this: Which pokeball do you think Gengar would look best in? I know it's honestly not important but it's kind of become a thing to breed a pokemon to match its color with its pokeball.
    Personally i like it in a moon ball

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

A luxury ball has similar colours and goes with the ghost typing.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Smogon is just a fan site, technically. It's not endorsed by Nintendo or Game Freak. Smogon's rules are kind of like a player guide, or "suggested rules". Smogon in NO WAY has ANY say over what happens in Wifi Battles. You can use an entire team of Ubers in Wifi if you want to; the only things banned in online Wifi battles are event-only Pokemon, and those are banned by Game Freak themselves because not everyone has access to them. Smogon tiers Pokemon so that players can organize fair battles between themselves in guilds and things, so no one is overpowered, and gives everyone access to information on typical moveset and how commonly you'll see certain Pokemon in Wifi battles (OU and Uber are most common, with a good bit of UU). You can make whatever team you want for online battles and you do not have to follow any "rules" set by Smogon. Your Mega Lucario is fine for Wifi.

Moon Ball is my personal favorite.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    No no no, someone uploaded a video on YouTube with the Mega Lati@s in battle and went to the summary screen during it to show they were holding Latiosite/Latiasite.
    I still cannot find a single difference between the Lati twins' Mega forms, and their shiny forms Mega Evolved look exactly the same as well...
    I get they are twins, but no twins are 100% identical.

Which 4 eggmoves should I have for this Gastly? I have to pick it of these: Perish Song, Grudge, Reflect Type, Haze, and Disable.
    *Reason I'm asking us because I'll prob have boxes full of 5IV/6IV Gastlys by the time I'm finished so I could offer them up for trades here and I wanted to know what people are most interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    I still cannot find a single difference between the Lati twins' Mega forms, and their shiny forms Mega Evolved look exactly the same as well...
    I get they are twins, but no twins are 100% identical.
    It's really only the Sexual dimorphism with Mega Latios being HUGE and Mega Latias being average size.

Quite lazy IMHO, I would have preferred then being inspired by two different jets OR EVEN same design and swap the colouring (male gets red and female gets blue).
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Which 4 eggmoves should I have for this Gastly? I have to pick it of these: Perish Song, Grudge, Reflect Type, Haze, and Disable.
    *Reason I'm asking us because I'll prob have boxes full of 5IV/6IV Gastlys by the time I'm finished so I could offer them up for trades here and I wanted to know what people are most interested in.
    Of those moves, Reflect Type and Haze have about zero use on any Gengar set, so you should probably give up one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Of those moves, Reflect Type and Haze have about zero use on any Gengar set, so you should probably give up one of those.
    Ok thank you! What other 2 should I have instead then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    It's really only the Sexual dimorphism with Mega Latios being HUGE and Mega Latias being average size.

Quite lazy IMHO, I would have preferred then being inspired by two different jets OR EVEN same design and swap the colouring (male gets red and female gets blue).
    I did notice the size difference a little, but I rarely take the pokemon's size into account. GF doesn't scale pokemon appropriately IMHO, because some are so small and others which should be huge are like 4 ft tall. I normally just imagine pokemon to be what size I want them to be.

I would have liked if their differences where exaggerated a little more, not blended together. If Mega Evolution is a pokemon's heightened form, why wouldn't they look like their "true selves"? Maybe an emphasis on Latias' gracefulness and make her look really sleek, and make Latios look like a fighter jet. Still don't like the coloring either. What a drab shade of purple and the overall design is boring.

Ok thank you! What other 2 should I have instead then?
    Gastly really doesn't have more than three semi-relevant Egg moves (Disable being used for Sub+Disable sets, Perish Song being used for douchey Mega Gengars, and Grudge being used by people who don't know what Destiny Bond or Disable are).

There's a handful of people who run Clear Smog, if you want to put that on it, I guess.

How do we get the Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi to XY?
    My Friend has a Legal/Legit one, though it didn't transfer.
    is there a new update for Pokebank? How did people get the Shiny Jirachi in XY? :O

I saw it on Jirachi's Dex Page: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/385.shtml

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    How do we get the Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi to XY?
    My Friend has a Legal/Legit one, though it didn't transfer.
    is there a new update for Pokebank? How did people get the Shiny Jirachi in XY? :O

I saw it on Jirachi's Dex Page: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/385.shtml

Because the chance of getting one is like 1/72000 or so, GAMEFREAK deems it impossible and made Pokébank think it's a hack.

That's Weird.
    Though How did people get the Shiny Jirachi in XY?

It was possible though, since they forgot to take off the Shiny Code of the Event.
    Shiny Jirachi looks Awesome though

That's Weird.
    Though How did people get the Shiny Jirachi in XY?

It was possible though, since they forgot to take off the Shiny Code of the Event.
    Shiny Jirachi looks Awesome though
    Hacking.

I know, hence the 1/72000 or so chance to get it.
    I have one myself.

Ah, OK.
    Yeah, I do have one in my BW.
    Maybe someday they may do something about it and fix up Pokebank... Though I'd doubt that would happen xP

Well, Thank you for answering though

Ah, OK.
    Yeah, I do have one in my BW.
    Maybe someday they may do something about it and fix up Pokebank... Though I'd doubt that would happen xP

Well, Thank you for answering though
    I do find it weird Shiny Manaphy is allowed, despite the reason it can even be gotten as a Shiny being a coding error ._.

Its Ridiculous .-.
    Shiny Jirachi is Awesome and Adorable, don't you think? =3

Also, Shiny Celebi was also hacked in XY right?

Its Ridiculous .-.
    Shiny Jirachi is Awesome and Adorable, don't you think? =3

Also, Shiny Celebi was also hacked in XY right?
    Yup :3

And yes, Shiny Celebi can't be gotten legitimately at all (except the RS Index Glitch but that is so ludicrously rare and a Glitch anyway).

Meh, Still want that Jirachi xP
    and same for Shiny Xerneas/Yveltak/Zygarde as well i guess? xP

Anyways, We might get off topic sooner or later xP
    If you ever wanna talk a bit more just VM/PM Me =3

Now, please excuse me as i watch 2 episodes of Naruto Shippuden.... xD

Page 798 of 875 FirstFirst ... 698748788794795796797798799800801802808848 ... LastLast