View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 799 of 867 FirstFirst ... 699749789795796797798799800801802803809849 ... LastLast
Results 19,951 to 19,975 of 21656

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    Meh, Still want that Jirachi xP
    and same for Shiny Xerneas/Yveltak/Zygarde as well i guess? xP

Anyways, We might get off topic sooner or later xP
    If you ever wanna talk a bit more just VM/PM Me =3
    K.
    And yes, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Kalos Winged Mirages and Mewtwo are Shiny Locked, just like Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram.

Alright.

does breeding two shiny pokemons have a higher chance to have shiny egg (with or without masuda method)?

Quote Originally Posted by darkfire3086 View Post
    does breeding two shiny pokemons have a higher chance to have shiny egg (with or without masuda method)?
    Only in Gen II.

Since no ones really given me an answer to this in other places I'll just ask here instead.

I'm thinking of breeding this for competitive battling, do any of you think this this would be good against fairy's? Also need some help on a few areas..

Pokemon: Gengar
    Nature: should I go with Modest or Timid?
    Item: Gengarite
    Moveset:
    Shadow Ball
    Sludge Bomb
    Focus Blast
    Dazzling Gleam/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball

Meant to be a special sweeper; Shadow Ball for basic STAB move and good on pyshics, Sludge Bomb for STAB on fairy's, Focus Blast for high type coverage, and either Dazzling Gleam for the dragons/dark/fighting, or Thunderbolt for flying/water or Energy Ball for water/ground/rock.

If you're playing a meta where Mega Gengar is allowed, it's basically just a standard four attacks special sweeper (which is kind of a waste of Mega Gengar's abilities).

It'll work fine, but it's nothing that special.

Oh I just don't know where to ask this, please don't hate me for posting here.
    I have recently received a 'bad egg' from a trade... so stupid I know... I heard I have to put it in its own secluded box and it could corrupt my game... so I have put all my Pokemon in PokeBank and shall be resetting my game. Unless there is another way? (Don't even try and make me trade it away, I'm not cruel)

But what I really want to know is how I contact either GameFreak, Nintendo or The Pokemon Company? There is no specific contact (email only) that I can report them this glitch and try and ask them for some kind of patch or even just make them aware that it is able to circulate through trading. All I can find is contacts for just their website or stuff, I want to actually talk to someone about it. Thanks!
    Has left Serebii forums.

I'm curious as to what kind of trade you received it from.

Also, while the trade was taking place, did it look as though you were receiving a Pokemon, or did you receive the egg just as it was?

Just as an egg, I got it from an acquaintance. I tried hatching it but it just never, ever hatches...
    Unless it's not the 'Bad egg' but a new egg glitch? I've used hatching power and hatched many eggs with it and it still says 'doesn't seem close to hatching' yet has everything else on the summary that looks fine... just looks like a normal egg... and I can't get rid of it.
    Has left Serebii forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    Just as an egg, I got it from an acquaintance. I tried hatching it but it just never, ever hatches...
    Unless it's not the 'Bad egg' but a new egg glitch? I've used hatching power and hatched many eggs with it and it still says 'doesn't seem close to hatching' yet has everything else on the summary that looks fine... just looks like a normal egg... and I can't get rid of it.
    I'd say that you have been scammed. And I think that whoever traded you that egg deserves to be banned.

Also, why would you accept an egg that you know nothing about? It could hatch into a horrible Pokémon, so that doesn't make sense.

Oh I know, this person seemed very nice (it was a passerby) I battled with them and wiped the floor with them (probably revenge xD) and started trading, I was stupid and though 'I know about the bad egg glitch but this kid has such bad Pokemon I'll just make their day' sucks to be nice... they then went offline despite friending me. Can't believe how stupid I was, but how many other people or even children have had this done to them? It's horrible especially if they don't know what it is...
    Has left Serebii forums.

So I've been looking for a Ghost Gem, appearantyly the internet is saying that the only Gem released in the game is the normal gem. Does anyone know anything about this? I really want to use gems again!
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Grey View Post
    So I've been looking for a Ghost Gem, appearantyly the internet is saying that the only Gem released in the game is the normal gem. Does anyone know anything about this? I really want to use gems again!
    The Gems that aren't Normal Gems can't be found in XY; therefore, they are illegal.

Simple as that.

Is there a way to check if something is hacked? I just got a shiny Heatran from wonder trade, and I'd like to make sure it's legit. Though I suppose if it got through Pokebank ok...
    Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari

My Kalos Shinies:

Hunting for:

Quote Originally Posted by yestolgia View Post
    Is there a way to check if something is hacked? I just got a shiny Heatran from wonder trade, and I'd like to make sure it's legit. Though I suppose if it got through Pokebank ok...
    Getting thru bank means absolutely nothing, seeing as a GEN 3 Fast ball latias made it through.

The Hack-Check thread is still being used for gen 6~

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Getting thru bank means absolutely nothing, seeing as a GEN 3 Fast ball latias made it through.

The Hack-Check thread is still being used for gen 6~
    Aw dang. :< Well I'll go ask there, it just feels too good to be true.
    Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari

My Kalos Shinies:

Hunting for:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    The Gems that aren't Normal Gems can't be found in XY; therefore, they are illegal.

Simple as that.
    Considering the Normal Gems are obtainable, doesn't necessarily has to mean that they're banned. Could be that they just haven't been released yet. They could be distributed later through events or something right? I mean, you technically only need one of each type..

I really miss them though!

I didn't know you could get normal gems in X/Y

Where does one obtain it?
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

It's located in Terminus Cave. You can only get one and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is the only gem you can get in XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    I didn't know you could get normal gems in X/Y

Where does one obtain it?
    Hidden at the northernmost rock in one of the Dead-end entrances of Terminus Cave.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Hidden at the northernmost rock in one of the Dead-end entrances of Terminus Cave.
    Alright, thanks mate.

and to you as well Dragonair7
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

I find it strange just to put in only a normal gem. It makes no sense to me. Anyone got any idea why this decision is made?

Considering the Normal Gems are obtainable, doesn't necessarily has to mean that they're banned.
    Yes, it does; you're not allowed to use anything that hasn't been released.

They could be distributed later through events or something right?
    If they are, then they would be obtainable and therefore legal. This has not yet occurred.

Default Question on random trades

Sorry I'm a bit new to these forums and i'm not sure where to put this so if it needs to be moved I suppose someone will move it or close the topic >_< (sorry if this is wrong).

I have a question on how or what do people expect to get for offering a legendary up for trade at random? Like when you get the display message while playing X and Y online of someone asking you to trade. Most seem to go through offering 2-3 different types of legendary pokemon and I have no honest idea what they want for them as I am missing some...

I don't really have any legendary pokemon I can offer up in exchange and I can't do/won't do cloning myself (not against cloning seeing as certain pokemon were limited edition and now you can't get them and who knows if they'll release them again for a event).

Please offer some advice or help though.. I have most of the pokemon dating back from gen 1 to the current gen (all starters included). I'm just lacking a few rarer ones or certain legendary pokemon..
    FC: 0259-1702-4327
    Type: Ice (Pokemon unknown at the present time)
    If you add me please let me know so I can do the same.

I have recently received a 'bad egg' from a trade... so stupid I know... I heard I have to put it in its own secluded box and it could corrupt my game... so I have put all my Pokemon in PokeBank and shall be resetting my game. Unless there is another way? (Don't even try and make me trade it away, I'm not cruel)

But what I really want to know is how I contact either GameFreak, Nintendo or The Pokemon Company? There is no specific contact (email only) that I can report them this glitch and try and ask them for some kind of patch or even just make them aware that it is able to circulate through trading. All I can find is contacts for just their website or stuff, I want to actually talk to someone about it. Thanks!
    If I were you, I'd contact Nintendo.

Support site

Spoiler:- Nintendo's Customer Service #:

Pokemon X and ΩR Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (SR 19 hrs 21mins)

I have claimed Kanga

The "Bad Eggs" in Pokemon X and Y have their location as from the Mystery Zone. Can you post a picture of this egg? I'd be really interested in seeing it. I believe you that it's a Bad Egg, there just hasn't been a documented case outside of that one guy in Australia, and I'd love to see a picture of it.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Page 799 of 867 FirstFirst ... 699749789795796797798799800801802803809849 ... LastLast