View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 800 of 860 FirstFirst ... 700750790796797798799800801802803804810850 ... LastLast
Results 19,976 to 20,000 of 21490

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by MultiDarkShadow777 View Post
    If I were you, I'd contact Nintendo.

Support site

Spoiler:- Nintendo's Customer Service #:
    Hmmm I've looked there but I need an e-mail, because international calls for a business and calling from England will drain me.

Oh I've seen images of the mystery egg, but this one seems ok, I'll try and take a picture a bit later. It looks like a normal egg, just that it never hatches or even comes close to hatching. So maybe it's some new egg glitch? I haven't tested if it turns Pokemon around it into eggs, I may do that.
    Has left Serebii forums.

Is there still a legitimate way to obtain older legendary Pokemon (e.g. Manaphy for instance) without hacking?
    Pokemon Bank prohibits hacked/cheated Pokemon and I suspect that the only method is to use special Pokemon distribution DS cards.

OK So....
    Is Diancie gonna actually be a event?
    I have been thinking about it, and does anyone think it will be Worldwide or Most Countries?
    (I started get worried that it might not be in Australia )

And do you guys think there may be a SHINY Diancie event too?

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    OK So....
    Is Diancie gonna actually be a event?
    I have been thinking about it, and does anyone think it will be Worldwide or Most Countries?
    (I started get worried that it might not be in Australia )

And do you guys think there may be a SHINY Diancie event too?
    I'm assuming Diancie is going to be distributed worldwide, but other than my speculation no dates or anything else has been said other thank a vague "Want the Mythical Pokémon Diancie? Details coming soon!" at the end of the Diancie trailer. Whether or not the distributed Diancie will have a chance of being shiny is Game Freak's decision, most event legendaries have a shiny lock in place so don't hold your breath.

I know that certain Pokemon cant be traded on GTS, such as event pokemon with certain ribbons, but does this mean you cant trade Pokemon obtained on Colosseum? I have a Suicune obtained from Colosseum (not mine, it's Japanese and received it through GTS back in Platinum) and I obtained it from GTS back in gen 4, but now it cant be traded on GTS in gen 6 because it is a 'special pokemon.' So my question is, can colosseum Pokemon no longer be traded over GTS, or is the Suicune I own hacked in some way??
    Proud shiny hunter since 2010:
    Have been inactive on here since 2012 and only just returned, so I guess I'm new

Currently Doing SS Shiny Badge Quest: #1 #2 #3 #4

Looking for these trades (all event only): Shiny Palkia, Nobunaga's black Rayquaza, Goon's Scizor, Crown Entei, Cherish Ball Groudon/Kyogre, Red Genesect, any of the Pikachu's in a cherish ball, shiny movie Golurk\Hydreigon

Can offer: 4 or 5IV bred pokemon in a variety of pokeballs, shiny Japanese or English Rayquaza, 3IV Ditto (HP, Defense and Special Defense), 2IV shiny Tangela, Event Blaziken, Japanese Dream Radar Tornadus, 5 IV Japanese Rayquaza.

FC: 2122 5484 3993 (Steel Safari with Klang, Klefki and Ferroseed)

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    I'm assuming Diancie is going to be distributed worldwide, but other than my speculation no dates or anything else has been said other thank a vague "Want the Mythical Pokémon Diancie? Details coming soon!" at the end of the Diancie trailer. Whether or not the distributed Diancie will have a chance of being shiny is Game Freak's decision, most event legendaries have a shiny lock in place so don't hold your breath.
    Ah, OK. Ugh, Shiny Diancie looks awesome though http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy...iancie-l-s.gif , even Shiny Jirachi xP
    I do hope that it will be released Non-Shiny and Shiny though, Hope to find out soon, I would not want to miss that event =]

anyways, Thank You for answering my question

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLord View Post
    I know that certain Pokemon cant be traded on GTS, such as event pokemon with certain ribbons, but does this mean you cant trade Pokemon obtained on Colosseum? I have a Suicune obtained from Colosseum (not mine, it's Japanese and received it through GTS back in Platinum) and I obtained it from GTS back in gen 4, but now it cant be traded on GTS in gen 6 because it is a 'special pokemon.' So my question is, can colosseum Pokemon no longer be traded over GTS, or is the Suicune I own hacked in some way??
    I believe, as of Gen 5, the National Ribbon has been classified as a gift ribbon, and any Pokémon with a gift ribbon cannot be traded on the GTS.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    I believe, as of Gen 5, the National Ribbon has been classified as a gift ribbon, and any Pokémon with a gift ribbon cannot be traded on the GTS.
    Ah I thought as much, thanks for answering!
    Proud shiny hunter since 2010:
    Have been inactive on here since 2012 and only just returned, so I guess I'm new

Currently Doing SS Shiny Badge Quest: #1 #2 #3 #4

Looking for these trades (all event only): Shiny Palkia, Nobunaga's black Rayquaza, Goon's Scizor, Crown Entei, Cherish Ball Groudon/Kyogre, Red Genesect, any of the Pikachu's in a cherish ball, shiny movie Golurk\Hydreigon

Can offer: 4 or 5IV bred pokemon in a variety of pokeballs, shiny Japanese or English Rayquaza, 3IV Ditto (HP, Defense and Special Defense), 2IV shiny Tangela, Event Blaziken, Japanese Dream Radar Tornadus, 5 IV Japanese Rayquaza.

FC: 2122 5484 3993 (Steel Safari with Klang, Klefki and Ferroseed)

Ok in regard to my last post, I have found a new glitch. (I thought it was the 'bad egg' glitch but it is different and somehow it was cured.

So I obtained an egg from trade and after went to hatch it. It looked the same as any egg with the same description it should have. I was hatching torchics and hatched 3 batches with hatching power 3 on. But the egg from the trade didn't even become close to hatching. I presumed it was the 'bad egg' glitch.
    So I evacuated my Pokemon from a box and put the egg in it, then put all my Pokemon into Pokemon bank. I then turned my 3DS off for several hours and the next day went on it again, my 3DS demanded a system update so I allowed it. I then went onto Pokemon Y and looked at the egg, it then said 'it seems close to hatching' and was the very last message before hatching. I was surprised, this wasn't how it was the day before. So I hatched the egg and a torchic hatched out of it. I don't know if it really was a torchic egg since I was hatching torchics earlier, so I released it and my game was fine.

I will presume this is a new glitch? But at least it seems curable.
    Has left Serebii forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    Ok in regard to my last post, I have found a new glitch. (I thought it was the 'bad egg' glitch but it is different and somehow it was cured.

So I obtained an egg from trade and after went to hatch it. It looked the same as any egg with the same description it should have. I was hatching torchics and hatched 3 batches with hatching power 3 on. But the egg from the trade didn't even become close to hatching. I presumed it was the 'bad egg' glitch.
    So I evacuated my Pokemon from a box and put the egg in it, then put all my Pokemon into Pokemon bank. I then turned my 3DS off for several hours and the next day went on it again, my 3DS demanded a system update so I allowed it. I then went onto Pokemon Y and looked at the egg, it then said 'it seems close to hatching' and was the very last message before hatching. I was surprised, this wasn't how it was the day before. So I hatched the egg and a torchic hatched out of it. I don't know if it really was a torchic egg since I was hatching torchics earlier, so I released it and my game was fine.

I will presume this is a new glitch? But at least it seems curable.
    An error, some Eggs have been noticed not to Hatch prior to the System Update, one of my Surskit Eggs didn't either.

Oh thanks! I hadn't heard of this (should have listened to my friend to try updating my console) but I'm so glad it isn't anything nasty. Since I haven't hacked Pokemon Y I certainly wasn't expecting any glitches like this. Such a relief! Any idea how it is caused? Trading between two systems with different console updates?
    Has left Serebii forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    Oh thanks! I hadn't heard of this (should have listened to my friend to try updating my console) but I'm so glad it isn't anything nasty. Since I haven't hacked Pokemon Y I certainly wasn't expecting any glitches like this. Such a relief! Any idea how it is caused? Trading between two systems with different console updates?
    Oh, that's a relief. Good thing you figured it out. Interesting that something would happen like that.
    3DS friend code is 5455 - 9714 - 1828
    Normal-type Friend Safari with Aipom, Smeargle, and Kecleon.

Pokemon X Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (MM 469 eggs)
    Current hunt: (MM)

I have claimed Kanga

Post Deadly Mega Evolutions of Pokémon?!

What if Mega Evolutions of Pokémon are sometimes deadly towards other Pokémon as victims?

That's not something that warrants any discussion in this franchise.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by MiloticTwins View Post
    What if Mega Evolutions of Pokémon are sometimes deadly towards other Pokémon as victims?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...32-Fan-Fiction

Is there any kind of acknowledgement or dialog or anything that happens when you collect all of the Mega Stones? If so, is it for collecting all of the Mega Stones exclusive to the version, or all of them across both games?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    Is there any kind of acknowledgement or dialog or anything that happens when you collect all of the Mega Stones? If so, is it for collecting all of the Mega Stones exclusive to the version, or all of them across both games?
    No.

It's not possible at this time to collect all mega stones nor has there been any known acknowledgement when collecting all of them by cheating.
    3DS friend code is 5455 - 9714 - 1828
    Normal-type Friend Safari with Aipom, Smeargle, and Kecleon.

Pokemon X Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (MM 469 eggs)
    Current hunt: (MM)

I have claimed Kanga

Quote Originally Posted by MultiDarkShadow777 View Post
    It's not possible at this time to collect all mega stones nor has there been any known acknowledgement when collecting all of them by cheating.
    Why would it not be possible to collect all of them? Obviously I wasn't including the Lati@s Mega Stones in "all" since they aren't released yet.

Why would it not be possible to collect all of them? Obviously I wasn't including the Lati@s Mega Stones in "all" since they aren't released yet.
    He was including the Latiosite and Latiasie, whichnare unreleased.

Even if they are hacked in, no known effects occur.

So, no, nothing happens.

I do plan on having a Pokémon battle soon in the style of the game Pokémon Red.

However, I know it works a lot differently in that game when it does in the current games.

But I don't entirely understand the difference. I'm so used to using natures, items, abilities and other stuff that don't exist in Pokémon Red.

My question is can someone help me understand the difference between how Pokémon Battles work in Pokémon Red and how they work in, let's say Pokémon Black? If you did that I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post

However, I know it works a lot differently in that game when it does in the current games.

But I don't entirely understand the difference. I'm so used to using natures, items, abilities and other stuff that don't exist in Pokémon Red.

My question is can someone help me understand the difference between how Pokémon Battles work in Pokémon Red and how they work in, let's say Pokémon Black? If you did that I would appreciate it.
    It may help you to look at this: http://www.smogon.com/rb/

It's not a direct comparison to Black, of course, but it's got information on items and moves, and how they work, as well as movesets for each Pokemon.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post

The differences are smaller than you think. Yes, they did add natures and ability's over time. So you'll have to exclude that by, for example, use a neutral nature. But the EV/IV thing has always been there, it's just that in the earlier games it has never been explained, so if you didn't know where to look on the internet or anything you would never know about those mechanics being used in the background of the gameplay.

So if you want a Pokémon Red-style I think you should do the following:

- Catch (Breeding didn't exist then) a wild pokemon from the first 151
    - make sure it has a neutral nature
    - train it on EV's against wild pokemon or leave it and just level it up
    - Make sure it only knows moves which it could learn in the first generation of games.
    - no hold item

I think then you'll get close to it, I believe.

Good luck!
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

What are the chances of getting a shiny through MM with the shiny charm in X?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    What are the chances of getting a shiny through MM with the shiny charm in X?
    Matsuda Method

In the fourth generation, a variety of things have changed in order to allow for the obtaining of Shiny Pokémon. First is a method commonly known as the Masuda Method, named after the game developer and the person who revealed it; Junichi Masuda. This method has you breed two Pokémon. However, one of the Pokémon must be of a different nationality than your game (such as a Japanese Pokémon on an English game). This will lower the chances of hatching a shiny Pokémon from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 2,048 cutting it by 75% in Generation IV. However, in Generation V, it is boosted even further from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 1,365.3. Generation VI has increased the likelihood even further, with the rate being reduced even further.

Shiny Charm

In Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, a new item is introduced called the Shiny Charm. This item, obtained when you have completed the National Pokédex, increases the chances of Shiny Pokémon appearing. As it's a Key Item, when you have the item in your bag, then the chances of encountering Shiny Pokémon in the wild is increased to 300% of normal, making it a 1 in 2,730.6 chance. If, however, you're using the Masuda Method to breed, it reduces it from 1 in 1,365.3 down to 1 in 1024.
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

Page 800 of 860 FirstFirst ... 700750790796797798799800801802803804810850 ... LastLast