View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    7 13.73%
  • NO!

    1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 806 of 860 FirstFirst ... 706756796802803804805806807808809810816856 ... LastLast
Results 20,126 to 20,150 of 21495

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

  1. #20126
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    148

    Default

    @Excitable Boy and @varanus_komodoensis

    Thanks for your Quick Replies!
    Hopefully my friend will be able to RNG a Legit Shiny Mewtwo~


    Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  2. #20127
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    691

    Default

    When I see Pokémon with 90+ base speed I imagine that they could go as fast (if not faster) as a car.

    Arcanine and Floatzel for example are Pokémon that I can imagine running faster than a car.

    So my question is, what do you guys think? Do you think a Pokémon with base 90+ speed can go as fast as a car?
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  3. #20128
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    148

    Default

    What are the chances of getting a wurmple to evolve to Dustox and Beautifly?

    Before, when it was hatching wurmple eggs, and when I evolve them, I mostly get Cascoon/Dustox.


    Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  4. #20129
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    When I see Pokémon with 90+ base speed I imagine that they could go as fast (if not faster) as a car.

    Arcanine and Floatzel for example are Pokémon that I can imagine running faster than a car.

    So my question is, what do you guys think? Do you think a Pokémon with base 90+ speed can go as fast as a car?
    The way the speed stat correlates with actual speed is sort of... vague. Also inconsistent. For example, Pidgeot, with its base 91 Speed (prior to Gen 6), had its Pokedex entry mention it could fly at speeds of Mach 2. Which is faster than the speed of sound. Garchomp's Pokedex entry mentions its speed being about the speed of sound, with an in-game speed of Base 102. That would make it slower than Pidgeot despite a better speed tier.

    ...But then again, most Pokedex entries have some seemingly hyperbolic statements about a Pokemon's attributes, so eh.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

  5. #20130
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Berry Fields
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    What are the chances of getting a wurmple to evolve to Dustox and Beautifly?

    Before, when it was hatching wurmple eggs, and when I evolve them, I mostly get Cascoon/Dustox.
    I thought it was determined by randomly. So it's still sort of half and half with that.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

    Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!


  6. #20131
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    What are the chances of getting a wurmple to evolve to Dustox and Beautifly?

    Before, when it was hatching wurmple eggs, and when I evolve them, I mostly get Cascoon/Dustox.
    Why would you hatch a Wurmple egg anyway? It has no egg moves, not one.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  7. #20132
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    I thought it was determined by randomly. So it's still sort of half and half with that.
    Ah, OK. I might be MM'ing for a Shiny Wurmple some time later then ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Why would you hatch a Wurmple egg anyway? It has no egg moves, not one.
    I like Beautifly ^-^
    She's adorable and pretty :3


    Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  8. #20133
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    What are the chances of getting a wurmple to evolve to Dustox and Beautifly?

    Before, when it was hatching wurmple eggs, and when I evolve them, I mostly get Cascoon/Dustox.
    I thought that Dustox or Beautifly was decided by a hidden value, Personality, that I could never find until you evolved it.

    I remember catching and evolving a lot of Wurmples and they all seemed to evolve into Dustox.
    I finally gave up and started catchings Silcoons and Cascoons.

    Has this been changed?

    Not according to Wurmple page on the main site. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/265.shtml
    Last edited by llr; 9th March 2014 at 6:32 AM.
    LLR

    P.S.
    Blue Shellos available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a lot of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.


    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

  9. #20134
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    I remember being lucky in Gen III and having the two Wurmples I caught evolve into a Cascoon/Silcoon respectively.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

  10. #20135
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Question 1:

    Whats Different about the Oblivia Deoxys'?
    Like, you could catch them in different forms, whats different about each when you catch them in a different form?
    I saw that they had different moves too.


    Question 2

    What is a Good Move Set for each form of Deoxys?

    And what form and nature is good for this move set?
    Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch and Superpower


    And yes, one of my favourite legendaries is Deoxys. <3
    Last edited by ★Shiny Sylveon★; 9th March 2014 at 9:34 AM.


    Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  11. #20136
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morgan Freeman's house
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    Question 1:

    Whats Different about the Oblivia Deoxys'?
    Like, you could catch them in different forms, whats different about each when you catch them in a different form?
    I saw that they had different moves too.


    Question 2

    What is a Good Move Set for each form of Deoxys?
    And what form and nature is good for this move set?
    Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch and Superpower


    And yes, one of my favourite legendaries is Deoxys. <3
    Defense form from Ranger had the exclusive move Detect, attack form had Meteor Mash usually exclusive to Metagross and I think Metang except the one tanebata event jirachi with the move, anyway, only different between the forms from usual is if I recall they had high level up moves at lv50 and that's it

    As for a moveset you could check Smogon, they usually have at least one good set and nature for almost every pokemon



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

  12. #20137
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Defense form from Ranger had the exclusive move Detect, attack form had Meteor Mash usually exclusive to Metagross and I think Metang except the one tanebata event jirachi with the move, anyway, only different between the forms from usual is if I recall they had high level up moves at lv50 and that's it

    As for a moveset you could check Smogon, they usually have at least one good set and nature for almost every pokemon
    Thanks! ^^

    Gonna have to ask my friend to help me RNG the Oblivia Defence and Attack Form Deoxys with those moves + move tutor moves. XP

    Anyway, this question is still up for answers! ^^

    What form and nature is good for this move set?
    Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch and Superpower
    Last edited by ★Shiny Sylveon★; 9th March 2014 at 10:03 AM.


    Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  13. #20138
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    Thanks! ^^

    Gonna have to ask my friend to help me RNG the Oblivia Defence and Attack Form Deoxys with those moves + move tutor moves. XP

    Anyway, this question is still up for answers! ^^

    What form and nature is good for this move set?
    Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch and Superpower
    Adamant attack forme deoxys. however, Focus Punch sucks, so replace it with fire punch if you want to keep the punch thing going


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  14. #20139
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Adamant attack forme deoxys. however, Focus Punch sucks, so replace it with fire punch if you want to keep the punch thing going
    Ah, OK!

    Thanks for the Answers~!


    Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  15. #20140
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Run Jolly instead of Adamant; max Speed investment lets Deoxys outrun stuff like Modest Scarf Kyogre, and other neutral-natured base 90 Speed Choice Scarf users.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  16. #20141
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Is there any way at all of obtaining a Rock Head Tyrantrum?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  17. #20142
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Putting boobs on the ground
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Is there any way at all of obtaining a Rock Head Tyrantrum?
    Not legitimately, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

  18. #20143
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Not legitimately, no.
    Don't suppose GF have announced or hinted at when it will be available?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  19. #20144
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    Don't suppose GF have announced or hinted at when it will be available?
    My uncle works for Nintendo, so...

    But seriously:

    You have access to the same news sources such as Pokemon.com, Bulbanews, and the front page of this site just like everyone else.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  20. #20145
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Iceland
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post
    I like Beautifly ^-^
    She's adorable and pretty :3
    Yeah, but capturing a Wurmple is very easy, so I don't see the point of breeding one.

    And capturing one is also a quicker way as the breeding progress can take hours, the same hours that can be used to catch plenty of them.
    I'm a huge Pokémon fan and also love movies.

    I'm also a video maker on YouTube. If you wanna see my YouTube channel click here.


  21. #20146
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    UK - GMT +0
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    My uncle works for Nintendo, so...

    But seriously:

    You have access to the same news sources such as Pokemon.com, Bulbanews, and the front page of this site just like everyone else.
    I know that but I was just wondering if they had announced something that I might have missed which was what I was asking and I can see that the answer is clearly no. No need to give me attitude.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.



    Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.


    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

  22. #20147
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    I'm actually very interested at all the Pokémon with Hidden Ability that aren't available. It's namely the legends, I assume that they're only there to spice up battling in the Maison/Chateau.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

  23. #20148
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Maple Valley, WA
    Posts
    1,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
    Yeah, but capturing a Wurmple is very easy, so I don't see the point of breeding one.

    And capturing one is also a quicker way as the breeding progress can take hours, the same hours that can be used to catch plenty of them.
    OP is probably IV breeding and/or doing Masuda Method.

    - - - - - - - - - - -

    I notice the Serebii Pokedex has complete data on Diancie, as well as that new version of Floette. Does this mean someone discovered a way to datamine X and Y? I thought it was "impossible" because of the way the games are encrypted or some such. Furthermore, does this suggest that RNGing could be possible at some time in the future?
    Last edited by ChaosBlizzard; 10th March 2014 at 6:38 AM.

  24. #20149
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlizzard View Post
    OP is probably IV breeding and/or doing Masuda Method.

    - - - - - - - - - - -

    I notice the Serebii Pokedex has complete data on Diancie, as well as that new version of Floette. Does this mean someone discovered a way to datamine X and Y? I thought it was "impossible" because of the way the games are encrypted or some such. Furthermore, does this suggest that RNGing could be possible at some time in the future?
    I don't know a whole lot about how this works, but basically, yes, the 3DS has been hacked. There's even a cheating device out already (from the same company as one of the brands of past) for it in which you can get Diance, the new version of Floette, and the Mega Latis on your games, which is how people are uploading YouTube videos of themselves using those unreleased Pokemon. You can also get unlimited Mega Stones with it, and you can supposedly make any Pokemon shiny. What I don't understand is why Diance is available through cheating, but I haven't seen anyone with Hoopa or Volcanion. The moral of this story is that sadly, now cheating is available on X and Y, so be sure to hack-check everything you get in a trade as best you can. Hopefully someone out there knows more about how this device works and what to look for to see if a Pokemon has been created/altered by it, because I sure don't know what to look for.

    I also don't know what this means for RNG, as I've never been able to figure out how to RNG and therefore don't know much about it.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 10th March 2014 at 7:11 AM.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  25. #20150
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Sorry for a noob questions but here goes..
    Do I have to keep all the traded pokemon for the lumiose lottery Or its ok to release some or return them back wonder trade circulations because Is already in my id list or something?
    It's already 6 box full of wonder traded pokemon and all of my other boxes are already full.

Page 806 of 860 FirstFirst ... 706756796802803804805806807808809810816856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •