View Poll Results: No

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

7 13.73%
  • NO!

1,000,000 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 807 of 874 FirstFirst ... 707757797803804805806807808809810811817857 ... LastLast
Results 20,151 to 20,175 of 21847

Thread: The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Quote Originally Posted by darkfire3086 View Post
    Sorry for a noob questions but here goes..
    Do I have to keep all the traded pokemon for the lumiose lottery Or its ok to release some or return them back wonder trade circulations because Is already in my id list or something?
    It's already 6 box full of wonder traded pokemon and all of my other boxes are already full.
    You mus keep them in order for them to be able tobe registered for the Lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    You mus keep them in order for them to be able tobe registered for the Lottery.
    Ohh.. As I though so.. thanks for the response..

I was wondering, is there any knowledge about the release of the Hidden Abilities for the gen6 Pokémon? Because I am very looking forward to a hidden ability Tyrantrum
    If anyone knows anything about it, I would like to know as well.
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Grey View Post
    I was wondering, is there any knowledge about the release of the Hidden Abilities for the gen6 Pokémon? Because I am very looking forward to a hidden ability Tyrantrum
    If anyone knows anything about it, I would like to know as well.
    Nope. There is none.
    Only those available on the Friend Safari (and some from Hordes such as Carbink) are legitly obtainable at this point.

Gen 6 Pokemon with no officially obtainable Hidden Abilities are as follows:
    - Furfrou
    - Honedge line
    - Skrelp line
    - Clauncher line
    - Tyrunt line
    - Amaura line

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Does anyone think there'll be a Shiny Diance Event?

I'm pretty sure there'll be a Normal Diance Event though

Is it possible to get Shaymin and Celebi in Shiny Form, Legitimately?
    If yes, how? :3

Also, are there any official released sprites of Pike Queen Lucy and Lance?
    If yes, were could I find them?

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon X Master Girl View Post

Shiny Diance - Maybe? I personally doubt it.

Shiny Shaymin may be found via a Platinum Event that allowed you to catch one. Shiny Celebii may have been available via the Bonus Disk for Japanese copies of Pokémon Coloseam. I should point out both are very rare, and may actually be shiny locked, where the game will prevent Shiny from happening.

Art for Pike Queen Lucy and Champ Lance where made and may be found in various places, Bulbapedia has them. For them to even appear in game prior to Gen 6, sprite must be made. You can see the Battle Sprites on the main site in various places that refer to them.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Shiny Diance - Maybe? I personally doubt it.

Shiny Shaymin may be found via a Platinum Event that allowed you to catch one. Shiny Celebii may have been available via the Bonus Disk for Japanese copies of Pokémon Coloseam. I should point out both are very rare, and may actually be shiny locked, where the game will prevent Shiny from happening.

Art for Pike Queen Lucy and Champ Lance where made and may be found in various places, Bulbapedia has them. For them to even appear in game prior to Gen 6, sprite must be made. You can see the Battle Sprites on the main site in various places that refer to them.
    JP Colosseum Celebi may have been shiny locked but Platinum's Shaymin event wasn't. Same odds of a shiny as any other Pokemon in that game.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Well, I'm not sure about any of your questions but the fact that Shiny Celebi from the bonus disk is considered to be 100% hacked. There cannot be one that is RNGd as well. You could ask Agonist or Fairy Witch or Kevin. They can RNG things although I have one, I feel it's a hack too.

In the UK, can you only get Ł15 & Ł20 eShop credits? I need to get a pass for Pokebank which only costs Ł5 but I can't find a voucher for only Ł5.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

A quick check of Nitendo UK's website shows that eShop cards only come in denominations of Ł15, Ł25 and Ł50.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Nope. There is none.
    Only those available on the Friend Safari (and some from Hordes such as Carbink) are legitly obtainable at this point.

Gen 6 Pokemon with no officially obtainable Hidden Abilities are as follows:
    - Furfrou
    - Honedge line
    - Skrelp line
    - Clauncher line
    - Tyrunt line
    - Amaura line
    Ah oke thanks, I think it's quite safe to assume that these will be released through events someday, probably.
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

What does UT means? As like, trading Lugia UT?
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

I love Nicknames!

Quote Originally Posted by Shao-May View Post
    What does UT means? As like, trading Lugia UT?
    Ut is a short form for Untouched. Like as in you catch a Lugia from the Whirl Island in Pokemon Soul Silver. Now you just straight away put it off in you PC without having any new exp or new moves or anything that was not there when you caught it then, it is known as UT.

I have a very important question about the Masuda Method.
    If I were to have a 1/1024 chances of hatching a shiny, but found a shiny already within the game, do the odds reset within the game and mess up the markers on the eggs that I am breeding?
    I'm not entirely sure if there is an answer known for this, but I just figured I would ask.

Ok so... I was chaining meowth in my diamond not long ago and realized after starting my game up that I had pokerus. I'm 95% positive that I caught every meowth, but when I checked the pc none of them had it. Is that normal? I don't remember having it before I started the chain.
    Recent shiny pokemon

Current shiny collection in Diamond
    x21x11x5x6x15

Why is it when I shiny hunt I get all cray cray!?...

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_mew13 View Post
    If I were to have a 1/1024 chances of hatching a shiny, but found a shiny already within the game, do the odds reset within the game and mess up the markers on the eggs that I am breeding?
    I'm not entirely sure if there is an answer known for this, but I just figured I would ask.
    Probability doesn't work like that.

Every one of those Eggs has an independent 1024^-1 chance of hatching into a shiny Pokemon. You could conceivably get three shinies in a row, or no shinies in 10,000 Eggs.

It'd be like if you were flipping a coin, and the past 69 times in a row you got heads; you still have a 50/50 chance of getting either heads or tails with the 70th flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkle View Post
    Ok so... I was chaining meowth in my diamond not long ago and realized after starting my game up that I had pokerus. I'm 95% positive that I caught every meowth, but when I checked the pc none of them had it. Is that normal? I don't remember having it before I started the chain.
    Yes, that's normal. Wild Pokemon can't have Pokerus when caught.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_mew13 View Post
    If I understand correctly each egg or encounter is an independent event. Therefore each encounter there is 1/1024 chance that it is shiny. The chances that an egg will hatch a shiny are thought to be some what better with the Masuda Method but the idea is still the same, each egg is an independent event and there is a 1/600+ chance it will be shiny.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Hm, well that makes a lot more sense. I did a little research on it, but never considered the mechanics entirely behind it. I appreciate it. Thank you for your insight!

Nice Thoughts!

What would be a Good Nature for this Move Set (Eevee)? I'm planning to evolve it to Sylveon when I get it on my X, my friend is gonna RNG me one .

Just noting that she will be in a dream ball, so Egg Moves will be excluded
    ^-^

Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Iron Tail and . . .

And what will that extra move slot be?

It will also have its HA, Anticipation which will be Pixelate when it evolves to Sylveon. ^-^
    Last edited by ★Shiny Sylveon★; 12th March 2014 at 3:05 PM.

Nice Thoughts!

What would be a Good Nature for this Move Set (Eevee)? I'm planning to evolve it to Sylveon when I get it on my X, my friend is gonna RNG me one .

Just noting that she will be in a dream ball, so Egg Moves will be excluded
    ^-^

Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Iron Tail and . . .

And what will that extra move slot be?

It will also have its HA, Anticipation which will be Pixelate when it evolves to Sylveon. ^-^
    It depends: it seems you want an attacking SYLVEON. If that's so, a MODEST nature would be better since you use Hyper Voice, it will transform into a fairy type move and get stab (if the ability is pixilate). However, iron tail is completely unecessary in my opinion since it is a phisical move and sylveon is a special attacker. Heal bell is a good support but... If you really want to use those two moves, I would recommend this two sets:

Special Attacker: Sylveon
    Modest nature - PIXILATE ability - 252 sp. attack, 252 HP, 4 speed - item life orb
    - calm mind
    - hyper voice
    - shadow ball
    - hidden power ground (to counter both stell and poison types)

Bulky Wish Suporter: Sylveon
    Bold nature - CUTE CHARM ability - 252 HP, 252 defense, 4 sp. defense - tem leftovers
    - wish
    - hel bell
    - protect
    - moon blast

This is my opinion. Abou iron tail... forget about it. Not usefull at all...

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

@Andrew Shard

Thanks for the opinions!

So I was going to breed a Blastoise to use as a Rapid Spinner for my team, Mega Blastoise will sometimes be used, but not always as Mega Charizard Y is such a good sweeper. My Question is should I run with Surf or Water Pulse? or should i use neither and go with Scald? since this will most likely be replacing my Toxic Spikes Greninja.

I am already planning to use.
    Dark Pulse.
    Dragon Pulse
    Rapid Spin

For Trade (IV bred)
    FroakieGoomyFerroseedSquirtleCharmander
    TorchicEevee

FC : 4742-6515-3239 IGN: None of yo bizniz

Quote Originally Posted by bailey.ga View Post
    So I was going to breed a Blastoise to use as a Rapid Spinner for my team, Mega Blastoise will sometimes be used, but not always as Mega Charizard Y is such a good sweeper. My Question is should I run with Surf or Water Pulse? or should i use neither and go with Scald? since this will most likely be replacing my Toxic Spikes Greninja.

I am already planning to use.
    Dark Pulse.
    Dragon Pulse
    Rapid Spin
    Water Pulse > Surf

With his mega ability water pulse has the same power as surf but with the added chance of confusion.

You can use scald but unless you realy want to burn something it's a good chunk weaker then water pulse.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

If you're not going to Mega-Evolve Blastoise all of the time (which is stupid but w/e), just run Surf; it'll maintain its power when Blastoise isn't Mega-Evolved.

Page 807 of 874 FirstFirst ... 707757797803804805806807808809810811817857 ... LastLast